[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things /pol/ supports

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 214
Thread images: 35

File: piggygetshard.jpg (68KB, 1200x899px) Image search: [Google]
piggygetshard.jpg
68KB, 1200x899px
/pol/ will without question absolutely support this, because /pol/ cannot survive a single moment without piglet cock shoved hard and deep into their rectums.

https://youtu.be/hJPVglqR4yM
>>
Nurse doesn't have any authority to deny a lawful request. If you actually read the details of the reasons why you'd understand why she's a piece of shit
>>
File: Sage.jpg-large.jpg (164KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Sage.jpg-large.jpg
164KB, 768x1024px
I am oboduga and I speak for /pol./ Listen to my word, my word is final. OP is a faggot
>>
>>139849359
Mmm, take that dick deep, amirite? Good little piggybitch.
>>
>>139849216
if i woke up and found out cops took my dna and i hadn't done anything wrong I would be very unhappy. this lady is a champ
>>
>>139849216
if it was a man i'd be shocked but who cares what happens some hysterical woman
>>
>>139849359
How about this from the Deseret News, you balls-deep-in-a-pigs-ass cocksucking faggot?

"The law is well-established. And it’s not what we were hearing in the video,” Porter [an actual fucking lawyer] said. "I don’t know what was driving this situation."
>>
>>139849216
the guys blood is evidence she is just a nurse, this is how the world works find Jesus OP
>>
>>139849216
So what's the story here?
>>
File: IMG_1575.png (509KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1575.png
509KB, 720x405px
>>139850313
Bumping for curioisity.
Does anyone have a link or sauce to the actual story of this? I can't find a credible one.
>>
>>139850313
>>139850610

Here you go, from that left-wing rag known as the Deseret News.

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/865687903/Stop-I7ve-done-nothing-wrong-Nurse-shares-police-video-of-crazy-arrest-by-SL-officer.html
>>
>>139849216
>supporting cops
cucks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiHftejWSvU
>>
>>139850610
This pretty much sums it all up
>>
File: IMG_1481.png (271KB, 920x511px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1481.png
271KB, 920x511px
>>139851612
>>139850927
>>139850313
>>139849844
I just read the article and watched the video, and I can confidently say that the other officer was objectively in the wrong here. He appears to not have a good grip on the law at all and the police have no right to take a mans blood without his consent or a warrant. Wubbels (the woman who was arrested) will hopefully see to it that the officer and the police department face the proper ramifications in order to cement the importants of citizens' rights and find justice for wrongfully detaining Wubbels.
>>
>>139849359
She isn't breaking the law in any way though. The police have no right to seize an innocent man's blood without his permission or a warrant according to the law.
>>
>>139852666
The thing is that Wubel isn't even planning to SUE the police in her testimony as long as the proper changes are made(or at least that's her testimony)

She made the correct choice. You don't have the legal means to get blood, you don't get to draw it. Hell, she could have lost her license if she DID give them blood and the Police wouldn't have given a damn and would have provided the damning evidence with their body cams.

She made both the ethical and logical choice, it's not her fault that a police officer chimped out because he realized he wasn't getting his way through proper channels
>>
>>139849216
I found it kind of strange that Trump pardoned Joe Arpaio. I saw a documentary on NatGeo "the world's toughest prisons", he keeps the prisoners in a fenced in yard in a baking hot arizona desert on military beds. They have to work in chains in public and are constantly fucked psychologicaly. I understand these guys might be hard criminals, but some of them was just ordinary unlucky white guys (and women too). He treats them like animals. I understand that Trump pardoned him for racial profiling, despite the massive appearance of illegals, but the practice Arpaio gives is inhumane in my eyes. In the Norwegian prisons they rather rehabilitate and fix the criminals, re-educating them, rather than punshing with shock and awe.
>>
>>139853189
Yea, correct. You and I both have all of the facts and we have both come to the same conclusion. By "legal ramifications" I didn't mean that she was looking for a law-suit, but rather that the law will force the police will get their shit together, so to speak.
>>
>>139853253
>I found it kind of strange that Trump pardoned Joe Arpaio
Joe is a complete scumbag, he also faked an assassination plot against himself and got some kid locked up for it, along with a lot of other shit.
>>
>>139852666
I don't know the facts but if the guy was behind the wheel of an auto they have every right to get his blood. Case closed.
>>
>>139853734
Wrong
>>
>>139853692
I know right, i barely mentioned anything bad he is doing. What was Trump trying to do? Maybe he had the law on the right side and media used this to put Trump in a bad light?
>>
File: IMG_1297.jpg (73KB, 600x521px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1297.jpg
73KB, 600x521px
>>139853253
I haven't been able to keep up with the whole "Arpaio Trump" story recently, can I get a quick rundown?
Pic unrelated.
>>
>>139853897
Trump was pardoning a personal friend who supported him all through his campaign, that is all.
>>
>>139849458
>>139849885
lol, you leftypol cucks are ultra mad. You just shitpost like homos all day here
>>
>>139853931
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQcf2vgyymo
This is the documentary i mentioned. He was caught racially profiling and stopping people, that was the case.

>>139854006
Strange friends he got.
>>
>>139853734
>I don't know the facts
Then learn them. The guy they wanted blood from wasn't even the one who caused the accident. He was the one who was CRASHED into.

They had no legal grounds to get his blood, because they lacked a warrant. The patient was unconscious so he could not consent, they had no warrant or probable cause, so they couldn't get any. He did not instigate this accident and was a victim in it. The only reason to get any blood was they either wanted to prove his innocent or that they were fishing to see if they could get a criminal charge on a victim in this situation.

The Police Officers did not understand the law and then chimped out when they didn't get what they want. They literally handled it in the single worst way they could have, outside of pulling their guns out and forcing themselves to be allowed to draw blood.

How STUPID a police officer has to be to handle Medical Personal roughly when they might the ones taking care of your ass on a day you've been hurt is mind boggling.
>>
>>139849216
RN here, she handled this perfectly. I find the one cop going crazy funny IMO.
>>
>>139853734
Anon, how can you possibly justify that line of thinking? Simply because a man was in an auto-accident that wasn't his fault the government (Police, specifically) should be able to take his property (his blood) without his permission? This is totalitarian level rationalizing and it should have no place in the United States legal system because it violates the bill of rights.
>>
>>139852666
Yeah..no faggot

Police ordered a blood draw, she has to do her job, she is not allowed to have an opinion. If she refuses, she is hindering the police and must be arrested and the blood draw must be ensured by the next
>>
>>139850081
she literally has a list of when she is allowed to give blood per an agreement between the hospital and the police department

1) under arrest
2) has a warrant
3) gives consent

The man in question had neither warrant, was under arrest nor was he able to consent.

THERE IS LITERALLY A DOCUMENT FOR THE EXPRESS PURPOSE OF BOUNDING THE NURSES ACTIONS IN THIS TYPE OF SITUATION AND SHE FOLLOWED IT TO THE LETTER. FUCK OFF.
>>
>>139854443
>Police ordered a blood draw
Police can't just order what they want
>>
>>139849216
sage
>>
>>139854443
LOL
>>
All American cops are just pieces of shit, nice 'country'
>>
File: IMG_0357.png (209KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0357.png
209KB, 640x1136px
>>139854205
This. Well put, Anon.
Goddamn it's nice to see someone actually make a smart, concise argument on this board.
>>
File: IMG_1272.png (272KB, 500x582px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1272.png
272KB, 500x582px
>>139854443
Oh my fucking God, have they really brainwashed you Germans that hard? Here in the US we actually have this thing called "The Bill of Rights", you should read it and learn that it gives you legal ground to tell the cops to guck off when they are in the wrong you bootlickIng swine.
>>
>>139854544
yep. order != lawful order.
>>
>>139854987
Do you think that work in the prisons? They lose all their rights there, which they doesn't in Europe. Harassing imprisoned people is sociopathy and excessive force.
>>
File: 1429301150489.jpg (11KB, 300x237px) Image search: [Google]
1429301150489.jpg
11KB, 300x237px
>>139854224
also an RN here

if she has collected his blood she could be held criminally liable if this guy decided to sue (which would have been very likely)
>>
>>139855383
Will the hospital or clinic help defend her?
>>
>>139855383
Exactly. And you know that that Chimp fucker would have gladly handed over his police cam footage because "not my problem lol"

>>139855472
The Hospital already says it's siding with her. This isn't even more a moral stand point, the Hospital would be FUCKED if they didn't support her and instead sided with the cop, because it'd literally put their integrity into question as to how they protect patients.
>>
File: 1459911030590.jpg (166KB, 396x409px) Image search: [Google]
1459911030590.jpg
166KB, 396x409px
>>nurse

I used to work at hospital where I at times got to deal with battered and or raped women.

These women would come in kinds of fucked up, bloodied with cum dripping out of them. Bruises, barely open their eyes. It was a college town, many were victims of NCAA athletes. Coal burners enriched for the first time.

Well, one time, Officer Piggy, decided he was the law and could do whatever he wanted. Or so he thought.

As I was assisting the rape kit, and consoling the patient, fuck face walks past the curtain where said girls vagina and butthole is out. Starts to scream at her that she has to tell him RIGHT NOW who did this. I told him to back off, you do not have consent to be in here or to even talk to her. This was not the correct time. He told me I was obstructing him and I could be arrested.

I immediately called my supervisor and the heads of the department, while combatting this lunatic to get out. He grabbed my wrist so hard I it bruised the next day. They called station, got the Chief, and shortly after cockbag left slamming shit, telling me he would be looking for me if I broke the law.

Fucking lunatic, unstable piece of shit. This story reminds how fucking stupid the police are overall. Too many holier than thou bullshit.
>>
>>139855137
Your English is a little off their, m8. I can't understand what you're trying to say.
>>
>>139855472
if the nurse violated HIPAA the hospital would fucking you over at the earliest opportunity

the nurse did the right thing in this case and being unlawfully arrested will result in her winning a tidy lawsuit
>>
>>139855967
Damn, your story is pretty intense. Did you take legal action so that cocksucker lost his job? That kind of person shouldn't be a police officer.
>>
>>139856247
>Did you take legal action so that cocksucker lost his job?
>Cops ever losing their jobs
good one
>>
>>139849216

Jesus christ american cops are fat as fuck. Is that the reason why they always shoot the suspects so they don't have to run trying to catch them?
>>
>>139849216
>she's not pressing charges
Makes me think there is some key details that antifa media is leaving out.
>>
>>139853253
>he keeps the prisoners in a fenced in yard in a baking hot arizona desert on military beds.
Are you kidding? The prisoners loved that shit. It was like a vacation. Prisoners were requesting to be transferred there
>the hot sun
Fucking pussy ass Euros
>>
>>139856398
She's white and she's a nurse. The reason she's not pressing charges is because she's bluepilled as heck and causing a divide to form between the Medical Field and the Police Field is a situation nobody in charge wants to happen, because the Police could easily find ways to obstruct Emergency Response teams and the Nurses/Doctors could easily find ways to just let Police officers die when they come in.

The Hospital likely doesn't WANT legal action taken and she's a bluepilled idiot who thinks the Police take "justified" action, like when a Lib gets beaten up by a black guy and says they understand why they did it and don't charge them.
>>
>>139856588
>The prisoners loved that shit
Apart from the ones that died
>>
>>139856059
Do you, in a sense of the matter of mind, agree to the principle of the American prison system, where the imprisoned person, do lose all their rights by the moment of judicial imprisonment, and that the immeditate reaction of the guards is to abuse them, taking advantage of such a vulnerable position the prisoner now have gained by the unfavorable circumstance?
>>
>>139856398
maybe she's just no a greedy person. to get this video and story out is seemingly what she wanted.
>>
>>139854205
this, you don't fuck with the people that stitch you back together.
>>
>>139856777
You're just assuming things. She's "blue pilled". You fucking moron, if she had a lawsuit she would've taken it. It has nothing to do with the hospital. Wtf are you even talking about?

>>139856802
>prisoners who died
From drug overdoses
>>
>>139856975
Just stop. Youre applying some heroic altruism to a random fucking nurse. She not Joan of Arc, if she had a case and could win money, she would've taken it.
>>
>>139852981
This. You broke it down to its smallest element here.
Nurse did the right thing.
>>
>>139857251
>Since he was elected sheriff in 1993, county taxpayers have shelled out more than $140 million to litigate — and ultimately settle — claims of brutality by the sheriff's deputies. Lawsuits charge that the sheriff has cultivated a "culture of cruelty" motivated by Arpaio's incessant trumpeting that he is America's toughest lawman.

>From 1996 to 2015, the suicide rate among jail deaths in Sheriff Joe Arpaio's lockups was an astounding 24 percent, with 39 of the 157 hanging themselves.

>Furthermore, of the 157 deaths listed on the sheriff's watch on the M.E.'s chart, 34 simply are tagged as having been found dead with no explanation as to cause of death.

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/prisoners-hang-themselves-in-sheriff-joe-arpaios-jails-at-a-rate-that-dwarfs-other-county-lockups-7845679
>>
>>139857378
seems reasonable that she didn't press charges because she feared it would affect the cop's other job as an ambulance driver.

not all people are as greedy as you.
>>
>>139856888
No, I do not. The justice system should have no room for hatred or ego, but rather just simply justice.
>>
>Arpaio's SWAT team once conducted a raid on a house expecting to find a weapons cache, only to have gotten the wrong house. They burned the house down in the process and forced the family's dog, which was trying to escape, back into the house to be burned alive.

Its hard to understate how much of a piece of shit this man is
>>
>>139854205
>The guy they wanted blood from wasn't even the one who caused the accident. He was the one who was CRASHED into.
He could still be responsible for the crash though.. If I ran over a red light, and another car crash into me, then I would be responsible for the crash, even though it was someone else that drove into me.

Secondly, all this shit about consent, if there has been a traffic accident and you can't take a blood sample for the people involved in the accident to see if they have been drinking - unless they consent, then how does that work?
In your view on policies regarding traffic accidents and the need for a blood sample to test if people involved where intoxicated, does they have to consent? does you have to get a judge to sign a warrant?
>>
>>139853189
She won't sue because the piggy's friends will make the rest of her life a living hell no matter if she's in the right.
>>
>>139857788
Your digits seems like a reasonable token for a valid response to my inquiry, thank you. I give you this tool to provide further mutual understanding.

https://alarichall.org.uk/teaching/Alaric's_magic_sheet.pdf
>>
>>139854443
>Police ordered a blood draw, she has to do her job
If she had obeyed, she could have been fired and possibly sued. Police have to have a warrant.

The hospital administrators should have had their security and lawyer on the scene instead of hanging out a nurse to dry. Now THEY are probably going to get sued by the nurse.
>>
File: 1502137971464.png (1MB, 1065x902px) Image search: [Google]
1502137971464.png
1MB, 1065x902px
1. [sobbing]
2. What a bunch of fucking amateurs, where's the praxis? Who the fuck lets a blonde, fatass, bimbo nurse who admittedly doesn't know what the fuck she's doing deal with this, where's the higher ups, she couldn't have made this decision by herself without others being involved, what the fuck is this shit, completely retarded. Jesus fucking christ, this is what public institution cooperation looks like.
>>
>>139855967
well, not to be a stickler of for the rules, but
>Tits or GTFO
>>
What is happening in this thread? It's almost like /pol/ is not collectively licking the police boot anymore. Never thought I'd see the day.
>>
>>139858689
Cop fucked up, biggly, and then joking about bringing indigent patients to this hospital just underlines that this cocksucker needs to get motherfucking fired.
>>
>>139854443
Thanks for the legal analysis, Hans. No wonder you all are so fucked.
>>
>>139858689
It's almost like we believe in the law whereas leftshits overwhelmingly do not.
>>
The guy was not even a suspect...
>>
>>139857873
>How does consent work?
Read up your fucking Police rules. There's a reason why there are 3 types of sobriety tests, INCLUDING BLOOD, and you get arrested if you refuse to take them or you fail them.
The Police Officer was a Chimp. He was presented with a situation in which none of the usual bullying tactics work and as people have said in this thread, had the Nurse let him take blood, she and every single person in that hospital that allowed it would be getting anally reamed for Hipaa violations.

The reason you ever submit to any tests from a Police Officer is to avoid being arrested, but as he could not arrest a man who was in critical condition and THE LEGAL DOCUMENTS THAT HIS POLICE OFFICE AND THE HOSPITAL HAD BOTH SIGNED AND WAS CLEARLY EXPLAINED TO HIM FORBID HIM FROM GETTING BLOOD, he decided to take out his aggression on a Nurse because she was the only target he had. You do realize he could have arrested her calmly if she was violating any law. He could have calmly told her that he believed she was violating the law, read her her rights and asked her to come with him. Instead he BATTERED her into submission and physically and emotionally attacked her out of frustration.

There was no justice here.
>>
>>139849216
I'll trust you know what that feels like
>>
>>139858689
/pol/ sides against Chimps.
The Chimp in this situation was the Police Officer, he literally Chimps out against Medical Staff. Medical Staff whose good will he's going to have to rely on when somebody Chimps out on him and gives him a bullet. That's just stupid.
>>
>>139857873

Are you some kind of retard?
>>
Am I understanding this correct, the criminal died at the scene and this is all over the police wanting to take blood from the victim to test for drugs?
>>
>>139859032
That make sense...
Some drunk driver crash into a pregnant on the sidewalk and kills her, he continues into a wall and are knocked out unconscious.
Then transferred to a hospital, the police now has no mean to secure evidence of the guy being intoxicated while driving.
Because the drunk driver that killed a pregnant woman are unable to consent and to be arrested?
>>
I know that nurse, I work at the same hospital (University of Utah hospital). That cop is going to be fired for violating the incapacitated man's constitutional rights, and probably be sued for wrongfully arresting the nurse as well. Feels good, Fuck salt lake PD.
>>
File: LeftistAntipoliceHypocrisy.jpg (152KB, 1096x630px) Image search: [Google]
LeftistAntipoliceHypocrisy.jpg
152KB, 1096x630px
>>139849216
Really not seeing the problem. Bitch interferes with a criminal investigation (she is PROTECTING a criminal) and gets arrested. Antifa is 100x this violent with people guilty of nothing more than supporting our president and you suck their dick every day here.

Go fuck yourself!
>>
>>139858689
hurr pol is one person
at least get a grip on how many people view this board
seeing this over the years is a huge newfag flag if i ever saw one. consensus of issues shifts throughout the DAY ffs lurk moar
>>
>>139859389
Yes.
She could sue them into oblivion if she wanted to, as the cops were effectively arresting her for her not agreeing to aid them in breaking the law. If she had agreed with Officer Fuckshit's demands, her career would be over.
>>
>>139859538
Different situation. Even so, it's not like it would be hard to get a warrant if the man is a suspect. Just get the damn warrant. There's no excuse not to do that.
>>
>>139859581
I know that nurse. She told me point blank that she supports antifa and hates America. She said she wants all cops to be killed, and this was BEFORE all of this happened. She should be put in front of a firing squad.
>>
>>139854443
>Police ordered a blood draw, she has to do her job
Her duty is to her patients and medical ethics not some scumbag cop on an illegal power trip. Go suck a muslim dick germcuck.
>>
>>139859737
The guy isn't a criminal. The criminal is dead, having hit this guys truck head on.
>>
>>139859965
>She said she wants all cops to be killed, and this was BEFORE all of this happened
based
>>
>>139858511
Did you even watch the video you little faggot? Per the agreement with the police station, the officer did not meet the criteria for collecting a blood sample. You should seriously consider suicide.
>>
>>139859737
>protecting a criminal
Except for the part where the guy in the hospital wasn't a suspect, or under arrest, dumbass.
>>
>>139859965
As far as I'm concerned she stood up for that man's constitutional rights, as well as her own. I don't give a shit about her political ideologies. She's more American than half the fucks in this thread simply for understanding her rights as well as the rights of an incapacitated individual. The fact that you think political ideology should be enough to pass a death sentence means you have little respect for our constitution, and as such should be labeled a traitor.
>>
>>139849216
Stupid fucking prick the cop is. He's undoubtedly brutalized many people and will continue to do so to many more. He needs to be put away.

>"What is happening?"
>"Why is he so angry?"
>"This is crazy."

You're being fucked with by a deranged cop piece of trash. A nurse who actually helps people, being victimized by a dirtbag who is trying to victimized a car crash victim.

>>139849359
Faggot ass shills, right here. It was not a lawful request and she had every authority to deny it. The only piece of shit is the cop. So projecting it onto her, shill trash.

>>139854205
>The Police Officers did not understand the law
Oh yes he did. He just didn't give a single shit.
>>
>>139854987
>Here in the US we actually have this thing called "The Bill of Rights"
What's the point when cops do this anyway and get away with it?

If this wasn't on film, no one would believe her.
>>
>>139856374
>Jesus christ american cops are fat as fuck. Is that the reason why they go after pot heads and traffic violations so much?
FTFY, even american cops don't really shoot that many people outside very 'urban' zones.
>>
>>139860035
>The guy isn't a criminal.
Oh, so I'm supposed to believe the cops want a blood sample from a random person because they are bored?

Let me tell you what is happening: This leftist bitch is protecting a criminal who is probably a spic or a nigger. If she weren't a traitorous CUNT, she could take the sample and put it on ice while he gets his warrant. That way his metabolism won't remove the toxicological evidence when some fucktard judge drags his feet issuing a warrant.

But no, the whore wants to be a pro-criminal activist. She should be taken on a helicopter ride.
>>
>>139860675
bait. nobody is this retarded
>>
>>139860315
>As far as I'm concerned
As far as you're concerned all cops are guilty for doing their jobs. Nobody gives a fuck about your opinion, asswipe.
>>
>>139860758
>I can't refute what you said, so I will insult you and maybe nobody will notice how tiny and limp my dick is.
We noticed.
>>
>>139858689
No, the shills still shill. There are just different people posting here in this thread.

>>139858977
No shill, you don't give a damn about the law especially when it comes time to shill for cops.
>>
>>139860774
A cops job isn't to violate the constitution. So please, explain to me how he was doing his job you commie fuck.
>>
>>139849216

I smell a big fat lawsuit
>>
>>139854037
It's not leftypol. You're just a fucking retard
>>
>>139860936
What you said is a strong opinion on a situation you know nothing about, obvious projection of personal issues. Nothing that needs to be refuted, contains no information aside from you having issues with women.
>>
>>139861240
>It's not leftypol. You're just a fucking retard
Yep, this is why we need eugenics, make burgers great again; sterilize a retard today!
>>
>>139860461
>If this wasn't on film, no one would believe her.
Please. Everyone knows better. Everyone would believe her even if there was no video of the incident. Shills however would trash talk her and back the cops.
>>
>>139861453
Start with yourself
>>
>>139861537
>Start with yourself
No need for sterilization, have enough self control to have sex without pregnancy risk.
>>
>>139861537
Sterilization goes against Islam, better watch that hate speech, don't wanna piss of your muslim masters.
>>
>>139860675
>>139859737
Have you even watch the video? Go back to /r9k/ you dreg
>>
>>139857829
I'm willing to keep an open mind on this. But, you need to back this up with some sauce, LeftyPol.
>>
File: Dogeshades.jpg (207KB, 984x656px) Image search: [Google]
Dogeshades.jpg
207KB, 984x656px
YAAAAASSSSSSSSS!!
Let's give them more military grade shit and more NSA level technology from 5 years ago!
Future looks so fuckin bright! God bless america
>>
>>139861967
>Have you even watch the video? Go back to /r9k/ you dreg
Need to make captcha that is IQ test segment, would make an interesting board.
>>
>>139862091
Literally just google him
>>
>>139859737
Dude, by all accounts, the guy being treated was the victim. The cops were fishing to manufacture a case for their quota targets by illegally taking a blood sample. Nurse was in the right if you believe in the barebones of the rights we supposedly have.
>>
>>139862202
Idiots will bypass it with the pass
>>
File: Spain 01.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
Spain 01.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>139862312
Yo Antifa, if you want to make an off topic claim, that's fine but provide the source youself. Otherwise just go back to prepping your bull and quit derailing.
>>
>>139858689
not esp a /pol/ack, but usually 'Cops Being Dumb' will get called for doing exactly that on here, must admit. Where there is little to no grounds to support a cop being an asshole, as here, the majority usually is the voice of reason, regardless of presumed right-wing uniform or authority worship, or whatever response you are implying you expected
>>
>>139862570
https://www.gq.com/story/joe-arpaio-history
>Arpaio's SWAT team once conducted a raid on a house expecting to find a weapons cache, only to have gotten the wrong house. They burned the house down in the process and forced the family's dog, which was trying to escape, back into the house to be burned alive. Again, this might seem over the top, and yet:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Arpaio#Tenure_as_sheriff_1993.E2.80.932016

>During a three-year period ending in 2007, more than 400 sex crimes reported to Arpaio's office were inadequately investigated or not investigated at all. While providing police services for El Mirage, Arizona, the MCSO under Arpaio failed to follow through on at least 32 reported child molestations, even though the suspects were known in all but six cases. Many of the victims were children of illegal immigrants.[70][79]
>Between 2008 and 2010, Arpaio and former Maricopa County Attorney Andrew Thomas together undertook a number of government-corruption investigations targeting political opponents, including judges, county supervisors and administrators, resulting in filing of criminal charges against several individuals, lawsuits against the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors, and a federal civil-racketeering suit against the supervisors, four judges, and attorneys who worked with the county.[87]

There is so much shit this guy has done
>>
File: Screenshot_20170901-124230.jpg (297KB, 1070x1134px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170901-124230.jpg
297KB, 1070x1134px
>>139862831
This now a "hate arpaio" thread. He hangs out with pedos!
>>
>>139863051
>Arpaio placed webcams in a woman's prison that could be viewed online. One of the cameras depicted inmates using the toilet.
>>
>>139863051
Woops.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170901-124545.jpg (325KB, 1080x1205px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170901-124545.jpg
325KB, 1080x1205px
>>139863211
Constantly costing the state of arizona millions of dollars
>>
>>139862809
Exactly. It's one thing to support a cop because he beats up a chimp for chimping out.
It's another when they're clearly just having a hissy fit like the worst of the chimps.
>>
>>139853189
That cop should be fired for disturbing the hospitals work. What a disgrace.
>>
>>139862417
>Idiots will bypass it with the pass
>funding board that hosts /pol
>shills have to pay for existence of board they are 'fighting'
God bless capitalism.
>>
>>139862091
>You better not be critical of cops, or I the shill will call you LEFTYPOL! You don't want to be called LEFTYPOL, do you????
>>
Can someone make a "thank you master" meme where cops are shitting into the mouth of you back the blue cucks?
>>
>>139849216
Bump cause I hate cops in general.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170901-124945.jpg (283KB, 1076x1092px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170901-124945.jpg
283KB, 1076x1092px
>>139863269
I'd says woops too if he didn't chose not to investigate rape cases, involving children
>>
>>139850081
Wasn't there a similar case where the police forced a hospital to do a colonoscopy to look for drugs and I think the victim was able to sue the hospital and the police for assault and battery
>>
File: IMG_0243.jpg (96KB, 583x579px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0243.jpg
96KB, 583x579px
>>139858232
My nigga. Appreciate it, Denmark.
>>
>>139863690
>chose not to investigate rape cases, involving children
because most of them were brown kids, thats the reason
>>
>>139863698

Yup

>A New Mexico man has settled with local authorities for $1.6 million after claiming police forced him to undergo "multiple digital penetrations and three enemas" on an invalid warrant and without finding any of the illicit drugs they were looking for.

>David Eckert "feels gratified that the city and county acted quickly, and ... that they recognize his dignity and humanity," his lawyer, Joe Kennedy, said Thursday. "He expects that it won't happen to anyone else ever again."

Personally, when she turned on the water works I could care less about her predicament. If that was me I'd have turned around for the handcuffing all the while seeing $$$ in my head and telling the cops "You'll be hearing from my lawyer in the morning."
>>
>>139849216
How can thousands of users on a forum all 'support' something simultaneously? OP you are severely lacking in IQ points
>>
>>139864103
Exactly
>>
File: IMG_1561.jpg (86KB, 968x916px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1561.jpg
86KB, 968x916px
>>139864186
>He fell for the bait and gave OP THE (you) he was looking for
Rookie mistake, Anon. Lurk moar.
>>
Nobody here actually thinks the cops were in the right, they're just trolling.

But I can explain why the cops wanted the truck drivers blood so bad. In Utah there's a statute that puts police department's at risk of liability if they don't properly inform their officers of the proper procedure for conducting police chases and/or don't conduct a police chase in accordance with proper procedure. (And in general case law nationally is putting police departments more on the hook for liability when innocent bystanders are injured during police chases).

Most likely they know that's what happened and that the truck driver is seriously injured and might even die, meaning their department might have to make a huge payout to the truck driver's family.

They want his blood so that they can say "see he was under the influence, no liability!"

Here's a video of the police chase crash.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2iykqRxlj4
>>
>>139858689
We support the rule of law. Often that involves supporting the police when they make split second decisions to neutralize a potential threat to their life and limb. This is not one of those instances.
>>
>>139864129
She's female. It was an emotional response. Consider her situation, for the majority of her career based on her age, Hipaa has been drilled into her psyche. She knows the law. She understands it, and she knows that her license is on the line every time she has to make a decision like this.

Suddenly a Police Officer who represents said Law tells her to break it, and then arrests her despite having it very clearly explained that she is following the law and he isn't.

I get your point though, like my dad always said "I WISH a police officer this stupid would beat my ass, cause I'd take a Million Dollar Beating any day of the week" This is the type of Beating you DREAM of getting. Witnesses, video proof, the police officer being TOLD the law they're trying to violate, and then the officer completely losing his cool and battering you.

>>139864938
Well that's tough shit for the cops then, cause now they're going to have to make 2 payouts most likely rather than one, since the fact that they tried to forcibly take the guys blood while he was unconscious is only going to make people side with him more.
>>
File: 88oKfHC.gif (969KB, 245x182px) Image search: [Google]
88oKfHC.gif
969KB, 245x182px
>>139853734
They need a warrant for a blood draw
>>
File: 1482910331917.jpg (47KB, 600x740px) Image search: [Google]
1482910331917.jpg
47KB, 600x740px
>>139855967
>coal burner enriched for the first time
pic related
>>
>>139865412
>Well that's tough shit for the cops then
Yeah, that's pretty much what I said you fucking faggot. I said they were in the wrong.
>>
>>139849359
>Nurse doesn't have any authority to deny a lawful request.
Except it wasn't a lawful request you stupid nigger. If you actually read the details you would know he wasn't a suspect in any crime or under any investigation and she legally couldn't just hand over his blood without his consent.
>>
File: tumblr_nx5uibjEH91ryir3so1_1280.png (1MB, 1111x888px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nx5uibjEH91ryir3so1_1280.png
1MB, 1111x888px
>>139862831
>During a three-year period ending in 2007, more than 400 sex crimes reported to Arpaio's office were inadequately investigated or not investigated at all. While providing police services for El Mirage, Arizona, the MCSO under Arpaio failed to follow through on at least 32 reported child molestations, even though the suspects were known in all but six cases. Many of the victims were children of illegal immigrants.

"Coincidentally, " there is a huge rape and sexual abuse epidemic among police. Cops are raping, sexually abusing, and even sex trafficking people, and over half of the those victims are underage teens and children.

We have police departments in this country where over half the cops are still on duty while facing rape charges, child rape charges, and child pornography charges, such as New Orleans PD, where more than a dozen cops are facing these charges.

But shills will keep projecting this onto muh lefty child rapists, muh Hillary, etc.
>>
>>139866120
Oh, sorry dude. I wasn't trying to be rude. I was just making a comment on it. Not trying to say you were supporting them
>>
>>139853734
You are retarded and don't deserve to live in a country like America with your point of view. If you don't appreciate freedom, move to Israel, faggot.
>>
>>139849216
DUDE you /pol/ weenies do something because I said so.

And sage.
>>
>>139854443
This is why you live in germanistan, Achmed, instead of America. You hate freedom.
>>
Anyone that thinks this was legal is a literal fucking retard. You might be dumber than a nigger and you should be the first in the gas chamber. I hope this nurse sues the fucking shit out of the Utah tax payers.
>>
What does the camfag say to the other cop when he says "10-14...."? 10-14 is like "FYI"
>>
>>139866771
Any awarded settlements will have 10% deducted for the LDS Church
>>
>>139862809
False. S
You shills shill, and don't give a single fuck about the cop being wrong or doing criminal shit.

>>139863347
>Exactly
Exactly nothing. That post was entirely false.
>It's one thing to support a cop because he beats up a chimp for chimping out.
It's not a cops job to "beat up" anyone. Stop being a fucking nigger and advocating nigger behavior.
>>
>>139866904
Top kek. In Joseph Smith we trust.
>>
>>139856322
They lose their jobs for this type of shit every day. Crawl out of your little "cops are untouchable" fantasy world and grow a pair of testicles.
>>
>>139853253
Living in the outside camp and doing chain gang work was not only voluntary but a privilege.
>>
File: 1501725014587.jpg (6KB, 175x288px) Image search: [Google]
1501725014587.jpg
6KB, 175x288px
>>139850610
Tell me about the watermelon, why does he wear the watermelon?
>>
File: #Resist.jpg (87KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
#Resist.jpg
87KB, 720x960px
>>139849216
HELLO, FELLOW /LEFTYPOL KOMRADES, #RESIST
>>
does hospital policy supercede the law? no

police did nuffin wrong and this will just used as another opportunity to blindly rally against the police by dumb brainlets who don't understand the nuances of the situation but simply hate authority

also what's with grown women always ending up acting like kindergarteners whenever a situation becomes mildly stressful?
>>
>>139867234
>They lose their jobs for this type of shit every day.
No, occasionally. Usually, no. Often even they are, they just go work for the PD the next town over.

>Crawl out of your little "cops are untouchable" fantasy world
It's not a fantasy world. Lack of accountability among police is an observed pattern.
>>
Anyone defending the cop is a retard that needs to be eradicated. Fucking faggots. Real men don't need nor want police. Real men deal with their own problems and police are generally a hindrance to true justice. Fuck pigs and fuck you.
>>
>just grabs the woman and says "we're done"

Lmao hopefully he gets fucked in the ass hard, fuck these nigger cops that do this dumb shit, to a fellow huwite too. disgusting.
>>
>>139868980
then why has the nurse been released without any charges, and the chief of police apologized for the conduct, and the arresting officer been suspended
>>
>>139868549
Shill faggot >>139863635

>>139868980
>does hospital policy supercede the law? no

She followed the law. The fag cop didn't. The deranged cop dirtbag does not supercede the law.

Youre a shill and your whole post is dumb shill bullshit.
>>
File: antifa's manlet.jpg (25KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
antifa's manlet.jpg
25KB, 360x480px
>>139869354
WELL SAID, BROTHER, WE MUST #RESIST THE HORRIBLE WHITE CIS SCUM. ONLY ANARCHISM COULD SAVE US!
>>
Anyone defending the cop is anti-rule of law.
>>
>>139869691
>That guy
>White
He's not white. A White Person is smarter than that.
>>
>>139849359
>Nurse doesn't have any authority to deny a lawful request.

Except of course it was not a lawful request, it could not be used in court and according to the Supreme court in 2007 it goes against the constitution to take blood samples without a warrant or consent.

The police officer should not be a police and is the only one who should be arrested in this case.
>>
>Having Police officers who don't understand medical law dealing with medical personal and hospitals

God damn the Police are stupid. Medical Law is one of the biggest hornets nests you can fuck with and you put people who don't understand it in those situations?
>>
>>139870162
Yep, these cops are nigger tier in their understanding of the law, he escalated that situation real quick to trying to grab her phone.
>>
>>139849216
HAHAHA Uncle Fester and my 600 pound life are the ones enforcing the laws. Am I watching a TV sitcom?
>>
>>139849216
>being wrongfully arrested
>thinks kicking and screaming will help you
>>
>>139849216
This is such a damn joke. There is no obstruction. The policy follows the law. There was no warrant or lawful order. They can't arrest her -- she is not part of the investigation and did not violate any laws. This women is not only full filling her ethical duties as a nurse, but actually following the law, regardless of the ramifications.
>>
>Wubbels has not filed any civil action against the police agencies involved.

>"I think right now, I believe in the goodness of society. I want to see people do the right thing first and I want to see this be a civil discourse. And if that’s not something that’s going to happen and there is refusal to acknowledge the need for growth and the need for re-education, then we will likely be forced to take that type of step. But people need to know that this is out there,” she said.

This is the type of society that I want to live in, truly a champ. Cops need to get their shit together fucking crypto-niggers.
>>
>Wubbels, whose maiden name is Alex Shaffers, was a two-time Olympian in alpine skiing, competing in the 1998 and 2002 Winter Olympics. She credits the toughness she learned from being an Olympic athlete for getting her through the ordeal.

GOAT
>>
>>139849359
THE
COP
IS
NOT
THE
EMPLOYER
>>
File: 1326149899292.jpg (72KB, 775x1523px) Image search: [Google]
1326149899292.jpg
72KB, 775x1523px
>pol is one person

when will this meme die?

this place is the most multiculty shit i have ever seen in my life. shills are so desperate to make it look like there is an evil right wing force uniting here its pathetic. lets call it alt right, sure w/e
same as mgtow, just a cheap way to put anyone who doesnt follow the status quo in the same sack so you can attack an imaginary group.
>>
I don't understand why you faggots are trying to politicize this. This is an impossibly simple case where the cop fucked up horribly (see>>139864938) and then doubled down by taking out his frustration on the nearest target. As for the nurse see >>139865412. It's literally an incompetent sack of shit abusing his power to punish a competent person who won't give him what he wants. Fire him, pay victim, case closed.
>>
File: war Wernberg1945.jpg (126KB, 1920x1529px) Image search: [Google]
war Wernberg1945.jpg
126KB, 1920x1529px
>>139854443
>she has to do her job
>she is not allowed to have an opinion.
I was this close to becoming a neo nazi but this post made me see the light. I'm glad Germany is going extinct now.
>>
>>139853253
how does your cotton-candy-ass "prison" system work for somalis eritreans ugandans and other 3rd worlders who would consider maricopa county's outdoor prison a boyscout jamboree compared to their homelands?

thats why you have so much ficki-ficki.
getting locked up isnt a threat to dust niggers, it's a proffer of a luxury all expense vacation, and all you have to do is rape a 9 year old

we have experience with 3rd world criminal illegal immigrants, much of it characterized by the abject failure of ordinary penal systems which a white person would deem intolerable, but dust niggers, beaners and regular run of the mill niggers consider luxurious

enjoy your newly imported criminal underworld, mad max style bjorn.
it will end your society.
>>
>>139862809
This bong is correct. I'm usually the first to cheer on a cop when he has a good reason to fuck up a degenerate but this guy is clearly out of line.
>>
>>139849216
wow that officer needs to be fired, he basically took this nurse hostage
>>
>>139853692
> muh fake assassination plot
> cray cray lefty goes out looking for assistance in assassination of arpaio
> shheriff's deputies string him along he fully embroils himself in acquirting bomb materials all on camera, while detailing his plan
> broke dick mofo couldnty get the cash to buy bomb materials so sheriff's deputies pay for the shit
> he gleefully informs deputies that he plans on assassinating arpiaio repeatedly
> lefty judge and lefty urban jury calls it "entrapment" cuz they didnt bust him for for his vague "conspiracy" that can be plea bargained down to "making threats"

the clown was a nutcase, the lefties forgave him based on technicalities and the kind of policework the FBI used to do.

go fuck yourself commie
>>
>>139853189
Police certainly can force you to have your blood drawn, evidence in say, a DUI case is imperative for them to get you to hospital to draw blood if you don't agree to the breathalyzer.

They did it to me and I thought it was illegal too.
>>
>>139857513
holy shiiiiiiiiiiit
>>
>>139856888
faggots like you are the reason europe is circling the drain.
you play pattycake with anarchists, violent gangsters, foreign insurgents, revolutionary communists, terrorists and the mentally defective, while boasting of your superiority in you 99.9% white nation which has so few native offenders you felt the need to import a few million dust niggers to riase your standing.

the fucking QUAKERS (pacifist dutch/scandinavian bleeding heart fundie christcucks) redesigned america's penal system along noweigan lines about 75 years ago, and crime has spiraled out of control ever since.

go virtue signal someplace else sven, you dont live next door to niggers beaners and ragheads.
when you do, then you can talk.
>>
>>139860774
nah hes just saying these cops a specifically fuck up who deserve to be hurt
>>
>>139875840
The thing is, in that scenario they have PROBABLE CAUSE to force you to get blood drawn.

They didn't have one for the victim in this accident, they only wanted to because they were hoping to find out he WAS on something.
See >>139864938

This entire thing was a shit show because they had NOTHING that could allow them to draw blood. No warrant. No probable cause. No consent. That's why the guy chimps out, because he KNOWS he's fucked in this situation.
>>
>>139857873
> retard didnt read the material

the cops were chasing a FUGITIVE and that FUGITIVE crashed into the truck driver's rig while FLEEING FROM THE POLICE

the cops could be facing a case from the truck driver for casing the fugitive into him (it has happened before, and the plaintiff has often won $$$) instead of simply following him till he ran out of gas (the pussy's preference, literally "why didnt the cops shoot the gun out of his hand instead of killing him?" level retardation )
as such it behooves the cops to pre-emptively build a case for the victim's "fault" in his injuries so they dont get hosed in a lolsuit

the fact that the cops had ZERO authority to take muh boi's blood is also a consideration.

suspects can be compelled to give fluids, victims can not be compelled to surrender their vital essences.
it is that simple dumbass.
i dont know what kind of retarded system you faggots run in daneland, but it is obviously not working.
step up your game
seriously, get on our level.
>>
>>139849359
You fucking idiot.
>>
>>139854443
>her blood must be purity tested fur ze glory auf der reisch
>>
>>139854443
On what basis? Where's the warrant? Unlawful search and seizure, etc. In the USA, medical personnel are still actually held accountable for their actions. I understand you like to kill your elderly over there to provide economic relief, but here, we still have rights.

Dude, seriously. Just go ahead and give your daughters to Achmed. They'll be better protected as property instead of as German "wives".
>>
>>139849359

1: a "lawful request: is simply a REQUEST that is not unlawful
examples of a lawful request: would you help me move this couch? can i borrow a dollar? may ask your name?
examples of un-lawful requests: wanna buy some crack? will you drive the car in my bank robbery gang? will you help hillary destroy her e-mails?

REQUESTS can be denied, you dipshit.
"lawful order" is the phrase at question you blithering moron

the cop gave an UN-LAWFUL ORDER and was informed that the order was un-lawful, and like a dirtbag, he proceeded to enforce his unlawful will upon these citizens.

that comes under the heading of abuse of authority, assault under colour of authority, wrongful arrest, battery, and even kidnapping.
he had ZERO authority to detain her, cuff her or pout her in confinement (his locked squad car)
she should sue, but mormons are funny that way.
you should eat a lump of cold poison and die on a rubbish tip.
>>
>>139864938
Thanks for linking this anon
>>
>>139856247
No, but I never had to see him again, which is all I wanted. From talking to the nicer cops, he was sent to cop purgatory, aka county lock up, working intake and shitty night hours, never to do patrol again. Wasn't his first time exploding on someone. I'm sure new inmates love his personality.
>>
File: cop logic.jpg (169KB, 600x840px) Image search: [Google]
cop logic.jpg
169KB, 600x840px
>>139858689
/pol/ only loves cops when they're shooting black people
>>
>>139849216

Democracy manifest. This is what most women want, bigger government.
>>
>>139850610

Yeah, that shooting was about as random as the shooting of Pim Fortuyn by Volkert van der Graaf. It wasn't. At all. Like someone would willingly killing tens of millions of people over some prince in the first place.
>>
>>139854443

>the government owns private citizens

How about no.
>>
File: barnpac.jpg (85KB, 352x676px) Image search: [Google]
barnpac.jpg
85KB, 352x676px
>>139865150
This. I can stand behind this statement.

I'm not here to armchair quarterback a split second life or death situation as I watch from the comfort of my home.

But this SLC incident isn't one of those cases. Copper done fucked up.
>>
>>139855967

This is why you have guns.
>>
>>139880304
why do you hat woman you a fag?
>>
>>139862831

>>Arpaio's SWAT team

So not Arpaio, who gave them the correct address which they fucked up and then murdered the dog.

Shouldn't be railing against the SWAT team's leader then? Oh right, it's rules for us, not for you. You're too busy ignoring all the crimes of the Democrats and Hillary personally stealing money from the Haitian aid funds to buy Chelsea a new mansion.
>>
File: 1484078042497.png (510KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1484078042497.png
510KB, 900x600px
>>139855967
>bloodied with cum dripping out of them
>>
>>139849216
the cop wrongfully interpreted the law, he will face punishment and the nurse will be compensated, why do people actually care about this?
>>
>>139881228

I don't really give a fuck what one government "employee" does to another one. They've both agreed on supporting this system.
>>
File: 1502758423857.png (273KB, 793x794px) Image search: [Google]
1502758423857.png
273KB, 793x794px
>>139849216
>/pol/ is only composed authoritarian

weak b8 /leftypol/. Paint your broad brush else where
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lw1MrMHQ9o

who /the man who would never be what they wanted him to be/ here
>>
File: 1464286286831.jpg (41KB, 391x386px) Image search: [Google]
1464286286831.jpg
41KB, 391x386px
>>139849216
So OP is a faggot, so i explain it.
1.) police tell nurse to take blood from unconscious person
2.) nurse refuses because she said that she needs person's permission and that police needs a warrant
3.) nurse gets arrested
>>
>>139849216
Fuck all the statist bootlickers in this fucking thread.

Cop is a fucking dumb pig.
>>
>>139861537
You're like a retard telling others their weetodded.
>>
>>139861537
Sorry, wrong person.
>>
>>139877085
This.
Pigs just wanted to cover their collective ass and went apeshit when nurse stopped them in doing so.
>>
>>139886458
They were horrified and angered at being forced to deal with someone who actually protects and serves people, instead of abusing their power.
>>
The officer was actually right here IF the officer on scene had grounds to believe the driver was DUI. The implied consent law actually DOES allow for a blood draw under those circumstances, even without a warrant. This situation will depend on the reasoning for doing the draw in the first place. The hospital policy, despite allowing for warrants, is per se obstruction of justice if the implied consent law applies
Thread posts: 214
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.