[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY DO THE MODS SUCK

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1lostsoul.jpg (36KB, 653x487px) Image search: [Google]
1lostsoul.jpg
36KB, 653x487px
Seriously...
removing good threads
Bumping nigger dick and fury shit
>>
>>139847990
Today I am reporting like madman
>>
Mods have been Jewish shills for a while now.
This shouldn't even be surprising unfortunately.
>>
File: KIKELANDER.jpg (50KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
KIKELANDER.jpg
50KB, 500x275px
they been sabotaging this shit since trump won and they realized the site had even the slightest of influence of opinion
>>
>>139847990
what magic card was this?
>>
>>139847990
They delete fun posting threads too. Only serious cuck shills and Ayyluminati threads or Antifa shit can stay up.
>>
>>139847990
Cause they are litteral spooks spooking and obscuring truth.
>>
>>139847990
Honestly I've made a couple good threads and they just get slid. Its up to you retards to reply to good threads and bump them.
>>
I NEED FREE SPEECH DAMMIT !!
I THINK THIS IS NOT LIKE IN MY COUNTRY!!
>>
I stopped reporting threads, there are just too many. At any one time, 150-180 threads are just B8 or general shitposting.

I wish someone would make an extention that'd let you fill out a ton of captchas and then use them to mass-report all threads you've clicked 'hide' on, it would make it much easier to report all trash threads but it would significantly increase mod workload and we certainly can't have that I guess.
>>
>>139847990
Mods are total cunts. I made a literal fuck the mods thread. And it doesn't get deleted. Made a good thread and it gets pruned after a bit.
>>
>>139847990
Mods are kikes.
>>
>>139847990

A thread that I made last night was shoa'd for some reason even though it had plenty of constructive discussion.

Yet I am banned for four days. Phone-posting from work right now.

/pol/ really needs to purge all of its mods. Especially the ones responsible for implementing larpflags who do not have this board's best interests in mind.
>>
>>139847990

Beware OP, the (((mods))) will get angry and ban you.
>>
>>139847990
Someone needs to reach out to Gook-Moot and get him to replace the mods with people who have no life and will take their job seriously.
>>
>>139852799

Funny, because I just got off a temp three day ban for the same shit.
>>
>>139853581
I do nothing all day and would be happy to moderate this place for free.
>>
it's true

these guys are compromised and paid by jews
>>
>>139848190
>>139848295

this
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.