[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this image racist?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 9b9ddfe36e90a69d1d97129aac3a2b74.jpg (142KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
9b9ddfe36e90a69d1d97129aac3a2b74.jpg
142KB, 1000x750px
I'm told that this is a racist image. Why?

The Nazis were in power for 12 years while it was used by a separate organization. It had over 200 years of user prior to them and was still used by the Bundswehr for about 15 years after the Nazis were gone. Is this image racist?

>Will I get beaten up if I have this tattoo and visit Germany?
>>
>>139845069
No.
The Nazis tainted many different symbols. That includes the swastika. A symbol in use for several thousand years before mustache man rose to power.
>>
No, commies be damned.
>>
>>139845069
>he fell for the defending yourself against accusations thus granting them to be fair accusations meme
The correct response is "Do you think Gott mit Uns was invented by the Nazis? Wew lad"
>>
>>139845069
The Iron Cross is still used in the German military
>>
>>139846017
and the croix pattee is very common in heraldry
>>
>>139845939
So the idiots on reddit who told me that they will treat me like scum are wrong? I should reply like you suggested?
>>
>>139846317
Bruh you expect me to plan ahead every conversation for you? As someone with legit neonazi friends: Anybody who is cucked enough to get offended by this will be too cucked to complain to your face about it. The worst you could get is some overly ambitious college sluts talking to you about it and the my sentence WILL work because they know shit about history.
>>
>>139846317
You should go back and stay there since you're such a limp wristed pussy that you need us to tell you what to believe. Form your own convictions, and then kill yourself faggot.
>>
>>139846317
>Reddit
m8
>>
File: How the West has fallen.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
How the West has fallen.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
>>139845069
every form of European nationalism, militarism or history from pre-1945 is racist anon...
>>
>>139845524
(((They))) tainted the image cuck
>>
>>139846981
Is that pic in Britain? The monument is in English
>>
I have an Iron Cross necklace that a my great g'ma and I could probably never wear it. Her family came here in the 1840's so that piece of jewelry never was a Nazi thing.

>>139846981
spoken like a true product of cultural Marxism
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.