[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are people really this stupid?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: Danskernes Danebro.png (40KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Danskernes Danebro.png
40KB, 1920x1080px
I made this yesterday and uploaded it as my Facebook cover pic.
Today my friends asked me if I'm a nazi and no one else want to talk to me. They all just look at me with hate in their eyes.
>>
>>139839657
How fucking dumb are you? Using Facegoy? You deserve this.
>>
>>139839657
Pics or it didn't happen
>>
>>139839657
Never reveal your power level
>>
Danes are known for this.
>>
>>139839657
your real friends are brainwashed and sjw ditch them now
>>
>>139839657
Yes, the average person is this stuck inside the matrix. I just mentioned, on topic and in context, that I am against globalism because it ultimately serves the goals of powerful internationalist families seeking to control the masses and I was treated as though this notion was utterly ridiculous and asked if I thought this was "about that reptilian conspiracy", and mocked about suggesting that certain people established the banking system to exert control - this was a ridiculous notion to them.

Yeah, most people are this stupid.
>>
I thought Danes were the based nords.
>>
>>139839841
And just have no friends?
nah... guess I'll conform to the brainwashing
>>
>>139839967
The education system is based and non sjw.
It won't dip into anything controversial but it doesn't tolerate Marxism. We had a self-proclaimed nazi and white ethno-state advocate as our math teacher and the inspector had to go public and defend his right to have his own opinion.
>>
File: pepedrool.png (146KB, 671x519px) Image search: [Google]
pepedrool.png
146KB, 671x519px
>>139839657
>Are people really this stupid?
yes.
>>
>posts natsoc with real name

boi
>>
>>139839996
most of us don't have friends or social media for that exact reason, you spineless cunt.
>>
>>139839657
i have flag related in my bedroom and no one has ever recognized it
>>
File: waterfox_2017-09-01_07-19-21.png (13KB, 453x242px) Image search: [Google]
waterfox_2017-09-01_07-19-21.png
13KB, 453x242px
>>139839657
Is this accurate? Not exactly a history buff.
>>
>>139841932
The bold looks like the logo of the Tampa Bay Lightning, clearly they are a fascist hockey team. Most of their players are white except for that one half breed.
>>
>>139842364
based fascist hockey team on our side, how can libtards compete?
>>
File: superfascistmegaflag.png (844KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
superfascistmegaflag.png
844KB, 3840x2160px
>>139839657
use this one instead and tell them to get fucked
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.