[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

Anyone else here dc about muh white skin but rather is worried about survival of blue/light eyes in general? Please tell me if blue eyes and other light eyes such as grey, green, golden/hazel are going to extinct or nah. I need to know. Just look at its beauty - every race can look atleast decent with them!
>>
Let me guess you are a woman?
>>
File: IMG_20170429_231509.jpg (2MB, 1952x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170429_231509.jpg
2MB, 1952x2592px
>>139839448
do i look decent too? :3
>>
>>139839586
You look like that cuck from Juno.
>>
>>139839573
No
I know it sounds kinda gay but that's basically only thing i care about
>>
>>139839652
You're not fooling me only a woman would say that. It's okay. Your OP yeah I agree unfortunately my eyes as well as my hair got darker as I got older.
>>
File: a9PV7dL_700b.jpg (55KB, 537x763px) Image search: [Google]
a9PV7dL_700b.jpg
55KB, 537x763px
>>139839448
I'm mainly concerned with the fact that as blacks and browns continue to outbreed (and invade) pale people in white/yellow countries, the average global IQ will go down accordingly. But yes, it would be a shame if the world had more shit colored eyes as opposed to less.

PS: I realize some dumbfuck will try to sound smart with "The average is always 100!" but that's not taking into account the fact that it could be a strong 100 or a weak (read: mostly black/brown/dumb) 100.
>>
>>139839738
To be honest I would not care that this was happening if we had Japanese style immigration policies but unfortunately we know our traitor leaders will allow them to come into our continent.
>>
>>139839448
> Please tell me if blue eyes and other light eyes such as grey, green, golden/hazel are going to extinct or nah.
They will. At least the blue, grey, and green ones, since they are the result of non-dominant genes. Considering how western politicians do their best to mix "Muh evil white opressors" with nonwhites (who almost exclusively have brown skin/black hair/brown eyes), you will likely not see anything besides black haired, brown skinned and brown-to-black eyed humanes in the future. Unless we somehow manage to stop the neverending tide of Immigration into western countries.

Well, one other way to save those traits would be the legalization of "designer babies", but liberals and pro-multicultural people will never let that happen, since it could mean that someone could want a blonde-haired, blue-eyed child instead of a brown skinned, black haired, black eyed "beautifully diverse" sub saharan.
>>
File: mix race eye colour.png (109KB, 1140x906px) Image search: [Google]
mix race eye colour.png
109KB, 1140x906px
>>139839448
Yeah nah. They will go extinct if Europeans do.
Takes 2-3 generations to have a 50% chance of producing a mixed race with blue eyes.

If you want blue eyes to continue to exist then you need Europeans to continue to exist.
>>
>>139839985
To follow up. The reason why blue eyes exist is because it is sexually preferable.
Women like blue eyes.
Men like blue eyes.

If society doesn't value blue eyes for enough generations then even in a White society they would quickly reduce in number. Not completely though since the society is still European and people still have the recessive genes around.
>>
>>139839586
fuck off faggot
>>
>>139839985
kys. Eye colour is polygenic.
My bet is you are another dumb Anglo flag hiding behind a meme flag
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.