[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you rather. a) your current position and status in life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1503746207926m.jpg (105KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1503746207926m.jpg
105KB, 1024x1024px
Would you rather.

a) your current position and status in life but there are no more refugees and Muslims in your country or

b) $1billion plus you live in a gated community like celebrities but your country gets pretty much over taken by .himself and refugees
>>
a
>>
>>139839204
b

the problem isn't refugees and Muslims, the problem is people who think refugees and Muslims are not a problem.
>>
A... Must secure a future for white children, not just yourself
>>
>>139839204
a)
Although with about 100b $ I could probably lobby something like that.
>>
>>139839204
a
>>
>>139839204
Both, i invest 100 billion for more refugees and muslims in my country.
I need it for economy.
Then sent them to all other countries where they take over and kill white christians.
After that i declare marshall law and conquer all those places under disguise of liberation of europe from islamism.
>>
>>139840179
Merkel stop giving up your plans... They're shit thought out anyway
>>
>>139840179
Isn't bundeswehr a joke? You'll need 100b more to make a good army (and will still lose)
>>
File: christ or death skull and bones.jpg (78KB, 691x361px) Image search: [Google]
christ or death skull and bones.jpg
78KB, 691x361px
>>139840464
Germans dont fight, russians will fight for germany once again.
>>
File: Refugees.jpg (189KB, 900x1046px) Image search: [Google]
Refugees.jpg
189KB, 900x1046px
>>139839204
Unironically a.
>>
>>139839204
b
This bullshit would be solved overnight if we had the fortitude as a society to recognize them as solvable problems.

A billion dollary doos in the right hands can prepare quality people to weather a population bottleneck scenario.

Like how the Nazis did when they took their Kraut saucers to Antarctica.
>>
>>139839204
A. But can you remove niggers, spics and Jews as well?
>>
>>139839204

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OMG AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA CAN I PRESS IT ATLEAST 10 MORE TIMES?
>>
>>139840464
That's funny coming from a country that has solely relied in numbers instead of tactics in warfare. To the point the biggest killer of Russian troops should be considered their commanders.
>>
>>139839204
A

I fucking hate rich posh people
Never in my life would I want to become one hiding behind a gated community
>>
>>139841493
>solely relied in numbers instead of tactics in warfare
>solely
That's where you're wrong, kiddo.
Take war with Napoleon (1812), Crimean war (1853-56) as an example.
>>
>>139839204
A, obviously. Unless 1bn would be enough to fund a coup and achieve A with money to spare. Root out the left while at it
>>
A.

Why would I want to sell out the rest of my countrymen?
>>
>>139839204
A
>>
File: 1482246769163.jpg (114KB, 678x960px) Image search: [Google]
1482246769163.jpg
114KB, 678x960px
>>139839688
Almonds status ON
>>
>>139840464
This is still the follow up army of the Wehrmacht. Without Germany modern warfare wouldn't exist like it does today. Take automatic rifles, machine guns in regular infantry and stealth technology for example. Biggest problem is the government trying to deconstruct our army. Half of the time we have been in Afghanistan the government didn't even bother to send artillery. Yet they are always ready to eradicate and Wehrmacht connection and diversify the troops.
>>
>>139839204
A. Not even a reasonable question
>>
>>139839204
a
>>
I'm poor, no social status, and I've never been happy.

But at least I've always led a life of truth, I've been faithful to my girlfriends and any time someone tried to bully me I went really hard on them.

Honor, truth and duty are most important things for me. I rather live a this miserable life than a life of money but nihilistic.

And yes, I know my country and all other European countries are done. But at least I'll die knowing that I did what I could and that I never submit to the neoMarxist ideology.
>>
b

so I can leave this fucking planet and go live in space someday
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.