[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is she, dare I say it, /our gal/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

On 16 December 2015 Listhaug was appointed Minister of Migration and Integration, a newly formed cabinet position in the wake of the European migrant crisis and record high numbers of asylum seekers in Norway that resulted in a broad parliamentary agreement to tighten asylum regulations The month prior to her appointment Listhaug criticised what she described as a "tyranny of goodness" haunting the Norwegian immigration debate, and that it would be more Christian and reasonable to help as many people as possible through foreign aid to refugees abroad rather than aiding fewer and more costly asylum seekers in Norway. She later vowed that her proposed asylum regulations would make Norway's asylum policies "one of the strictest in Europe".

The first four months of 2016 saw asylum applications in Norway drop to its lowest levels since 1993, with only about 250 new applications each month.The reduction resulted in at least kr 800 million (US$100 million) being saved only in direct asylum reception costs in the revised annual state budget, amid budget strains due to the low oil price.

Opinion polls have consistently shown Listhaug to have the highest approval rating of all government ministers from her party, and several others. In September 2016, a poll showed that 59% of Norway's population approved of her work on immigration, with less than a quarter disapproving.

On October 2016 Listhaug said “I think those who come to Norway need to adapt to our society. Here we eat pork, drink alcohol and show our face. You must abide by the values, laws and regulations that are in Norway when you come here,”
>>
wow, a reasonable person

there is hope for you guys
>>
why is she always laughing? (i love that, btw)
>>
>>139838342
Her IQ is probably in the high 130's. High just like her testosterone.
>>
>>139838342
>gal
>her
>she
>she
>her
>>
>>139838342
It's a good first step but any nonwhite coming to Norway is a bad thing.
>>
>>139838342
She is working for a gouverment which is right now trying to take our guns
>>
>>139840246
She's very good at dealing with her critics. She never gets emotional, always seems cheerful and always relies on reason and solid arguments.
American populists could learn a lot from her.
>>
>>139840572
How is uni project going on btw?
>>
>>139838342

she is, let's hope she becomes the pm of the party, she's currently just the minister of immigration.
>>
>>139838342
Hope she wins on 9/11, this election is important. AP has said they want to take in 10K Syrian "refugees".
>>
File: C_-IwJdW0AAwKI9.jpg (40KB, 467x479px) Image search: [Google]
C_-IwJdW0AAwKI9.jpg
40KB, 467x479px
>>139840846
I think Trump is doing great. the establishment are doing their daily wild goose chase because of his tweets.
>>
>>139840846
>never gets emotional
Are you sure she's a real woman?
>>
File: 8283mfw7vs.jpg (276KB, 1020x1530px) Image search: [Google]
8283mfw7vs.jpg
276KB, 1020x1530px
>>139840846
sounds kind of like Lauren Southern
>>
>>139841344
no, not even close, she's actually intelligent
>>
File: Best.jpg (80KB, 602x718px) Image search: [Google]
Best.jpg
80KB, 602x718px
>>139838342
After reading over a list of her "controversial" statements (common sense is now "controversial, but you have probably already noticed that), I have decided I love this women.

It's good to see Swedish refugees from the collapse of their own country might have a decent place to escape to.
I say this with full knowledge of the adversarial attitude between the two countries, and the very real desire to shame Sweden for its inaction on being swarmed & invaded. Those that fight against this invasion in Sweden, I do not include in my derision.

She's a cutie-pie, too. But the last time I visited Norway, all the women there were beautiful, and the men handsome. I guess that's why the racist Jew-supremacists hate Scandinavia so much, and seek its destruction.
>>
>>139841732
She went to visit Rinkeby in Stockholm a couple of days ago. The media and the Swedish PM told her not to get involved in Swedish politics. "That's not something we do" the Swedish PM said.

In our last election the same PM went to Norway campaigning for the liberal party in Norway. Biggest hypocrite ever.
>>
>>139842143
Sweden desperately needs to drain their swamp, just as we need to in the U.S.
As a matter of fact, there are a LOT of western swamps that need to be drained.
I wonder what we'll find at the bottom?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.