[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

China’s Sinister Strategy for Global Dominance

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: dsg.png (175KB, 620x644px) Image search: [Google]
dsg.png
175KB, 620x644px
What do you think about it?
https://www.counter-currents.com/2017/08/chinas-sinister-strategy-for-global-dominance/
>>
File: Chink.png (74KB, 370x379px) Image search: [Google]
Chink.png
74KB, 370x379px
>>139835159
I THINK

SINK
THE
CHINKS
>>
>>139835159
Captain obvious material
Add in roaches (muslims) and you're there
WW2 had the right idea, just the wrong outcome
>>
>>139836351
China is a joke. They stole most of their technology from others. Most of what they manufacture is shitty quality. Their environment and culture have also become shit. And they have an annual dog torturing festival? Sure, China is awesome?
>>
>>139835159
>sinister
Chinese are like locusts. There's nothing sinister about how they operate.
>>
>>139835159
my fucking god, it its impossible to live peacefully in this piece of rock? we're gonna end up exterminating every other race
>>
>>139835159
reality
>whites are going to be ruled by 70 iq cannibal races which have actually genocide in the near future (spics and niggers)
fantasy
>in the far future in theory china is the biggest opponent of an entirely white american society
what do they mean by this? america is 50% white and as it becomes browner the more it should burn
>>
File: 1495725204615.jpg (105KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
1495725204615.jpg
105KB, 501x585px
>>139836963
Pretty much this. They are as bad as Jews at times. The entire economy is built on fucking each other over. Somehow the communist have managed to fuck up both communism and capitalism.
>>
>>139836963
Considering that the Chinese invented paper, they basically own all inventions that required paper to be made
>>
>>139835159
China is so demographically fucked that there is absolutely no way it will dominate globally.
>>
>>139837627
considering chinks collapse every 70 years and genocide each other, they are literally a meme.
>>
>>139837627
How many inventions required paper? Plus there are ancient Egypt had paper. Doubt the Chinese helped them make that
>>
>>139835159
I saw it in action when the chinks tried to hivemind me to death at Waseda. They were at war with me, and through combat you learn your enemy very well.

I am writing a book about it to warn the west before I die

vietbro knows
>>
>>139836351
based sink the chinks poster
>>
>>139837752
>Croatians never genocided anyone
I understand why you feel insecure about yourself
>>139837857
papyrus=/=paper
>>
the chinese word for white literally translates to white devil

t. Mandarin
>>
>>139837752
considering china is the size of europe how many times in 70 years does europe collapse and they genocide each other? you realize that the tidal flood of africans and arab muslims destroying europe counts as both war and genocide. so as of right now europe is in a war and being genocided too.

you guys and that shitty blog are really fucking retarded though. china had traded with the west for most portions of history and didn't conquer it. so what menace is it? obviously they're a threat to western hegemony but outside of that there's nothing in particular to say they're a genocidal threat towards the white race. they were a merchant/trading based society for 2000+ years. they aren't islam with a doctrine of conquest and slaughter.

>>139838278
it doesn't you fucking retard liar. the characters for america is beautiful and country combined to say america.
>>
File: CHINESE.png (30KB, 952x194px) Image search: [Google]
CHINESE.png
30KB, 952x194px
sink
the
chinks
>>
>>139838485
China has a superiority complex but is cursed by the century of humiliation, and communist rule has wiped out any metaphysical cultural current they had and replaced it with economic fascism which could easily turn into actual fascism pretty soon.
>>
>which could easily turn into actual fascism pretty soon.
I mean as long as they don't go apeshit with their warmongering that's not that terrible.
India went the opposite way and they are becoming yet another cucked western country but with second class status.

>>139839059
>>
>>139838667
>proof that "there are no stupid questions" is false
>>
>>139835159
Chinks are the dogs of actual global dominators. They're not going to accomplish shit on their own.
>>
>>139835159
President Trump's goals literally consist of cucking China's manufacturing to death and taking control of the global energy supply. Chinks (and Russians) have nothing to threaten the West with.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.