[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Niggers are the couse of violence not poverty

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: poorest counties.jpg (59KB, 325x190px) Image search: [Google]
poorest counties.jpg
59KB, 325x190px
Liberals literally hold sacrosanct the belief that poverty causes violence. If that was the case then South Dakota would be the most dangerous and violent state in the US as it has 5 of 10 of the most impoverished counties.
>>
>>139834521
why is south dakota so poor?
>>
>>139834599
North dakota took everything
>>
>>139834599
1. probably a rural area with pop of nothing. or indians
>>
>>139834688
>>139834599
yep.

As of the census[9] of 2000, there were 4,181 people, 1,271 households, and 949 families residing in the county. The population density was 1.7 people per square mile (0.7/km2). There were 1,536 housing units at an average density of 0.6 per square mile (0.2/km2). The racial makeup of the county was 60.80% Native American, 37.19% White, 0.10% Black or African American, 0.05% Asian, 0.22% from other races, and 1.65% from two or more races. 2.13% of the population were Hispanic or Latino of any race. 27.3% were of German ancestry.
>>
>>139834599
Not enough creative and industrious White people live there. BTW that is the cause of all poverty worldwide.
>>
>>139834521
It's got to do with social hierarchies, not economic ones. Dindus just create hierarchies of violence.
>>
File: 1495078093896.jpg (65KB, 494x849px) Image search: [Google]
1495078093896.jpg
65KB, 494x849px
>>139834521
Niggers are garbage
>>
File: 1504010259907.jpg (128KB, 900x486px) Image search: [Google]
1504010259907.jpg
128KB, 900x486px
Black people comkit large amounts of crime even in china.
Pic related a chinese prison.
>>
>>139834865
Haha, what a faggot.
>>
>>139834521
Everybosy here already knows that violent crime correlates more with race than income or education. Spread the information to liberals instead of preaching to the choir.
>>
>>139835118
>Everybosy here already knows that violent crime correlates more with race than income or education.
Maybe you should take your own advise, learn from Americas mistakes and save your people.
>>
>>139834521
>>most impoverished

The REAL irony is that all of those areas are reservation land where the government desperately dumps millions upon millions into "fixing" these people. We have a 30% FES (fetal alcohol syndrome) rate here and are awash in meth, Indians are shitty people who have no responsibility- never feel sorry for Indians.

Ie: I teach on the reservation and the schools are basically engineered to treat the Indians like retards- low expectations across the board.
>>
>>139834521
The actual number of white people in poverty is more than double that of black people.

Last time I checked....

it was 12,000,000 black people in poverty.

It was 25,000,000 white people in poverty.

So a group made up of 12 million is responsible for the same amount of crime that is committed by a group of 26 million.

This alone proves that there is no positive correlation between poverty and crime. It can be said without a doubt, poverty has no relation to crime, culture and possibly race does.

Also, it can be argued that white crime is even lower because federal crime statistics include Arabs, Latinos, and mestizos as "Caucasian".
>>
>>139834521
If white people only knew how much money the government wates on Indians they would be extremely pissed.

Indians get:
Free computers
Free school supplies
Free phones
Free phone service
Free diapers and baby supplies
(Of course free medical and education through college)

Let me ask you all: if the government invested this much in whites, what would you do with the 300-400 you save from not paying insurance, not paying for college loan payments, etc?

Oh, did I mention the free cars?
>>
>>139837066
It's unfortunate that liberals lack logic and common sense because this is an easy to understand logical argument.
>>
>>139834521
You know that murdoch murdoch video where the austrolopithicus wants free air jordans? Indians actually get free air jordans and top line clothing

They waste it because they have no morals and are shitty people. You can give someone everything in the world that they need but if they have zilch personal responsibility then they will waste everything you give them. The Indian reservation is literally proof that there are

A) differences between the races
B) Indians are far inferior
>>
>>139837017
Yeah did some missionary work up there years ago and it still haunts me. Indians are garbage as a people. Some that leave the Res can have meaningful lives but they are the exception much like the successful nigger.
>>
>>139834521
Why did you make this thread? You're literally preaching to the choir, go explain this to the liberals. As an aside niggers in the United States have it much better than people all around the world yet commit more crime than people all around the world
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.