[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Great Meme Idea

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

File: constitution.jpg (13KB, 235x215px) Image search: [Google]
constitution.jpg
13KB, 235x215px
So the "at least i still have the constitution" meme is great and sends a powerful message, i had an idea i stole from some anons post.
There's leftists trying to start an underground railroad for illegal immigrants. We all know how thats gonna work out, rape, robbery, and beatings. Post some fresh "At least I'm not a racist" memes.
>>
>>139832665
I don't get the meme. If all the laws are being followed than what's the problem?
If the non white people in the classroom believe in the Constitution and the ideology the United States is built off of literally what's the problem?
>>
>>139832665
Did they eat the white boy?
>>
>>139832928
He got "Muh dicked" by the local witch doctor Mr.Awangobango hallahhoopla.
>>
> the problem is that your the out group and will be targeted and hunted
>>
File: Day of the rake.jpg (40KB, 1280x857px) Image search: [Google]
Day of the rake.jpg
40KB, 1280x857px
>>139832867
You just don't get it do you?
>>
>>139832867
>If all the laws are being followed than what's the problem?

You honestly can't be such a cucked faggot can you? I barely give a shit about the law because it's just a meaningless set of ideals that changes based on who is in power(either officially or unofficially). Don't worry I'm not a criminal, most of the laws in my country align with my morals and ideals anyway.

It used to be legal to own slaves in America, infact it used to be a legal requirement to help capture slaves that are escaping. Are you honestly gonna tell me that 'as long as the law is being followed, there's no problem'? Or are you gonna give some bullshit like, "Oh yeah, in the past the law was fucked but NOW it's totes perfect"

Laws are for the Untermensch, real men live their lives based on their own convictions and moral beliefs that they draw from their own inner person and shaped by Universal laws and truths.
>>
File: underground.jpg (35KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
underground.jpg
35KB, 480x360px
>>
File: 1501845325786s.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1501845325786s.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>139833376
fuk whiteys lawlz
we dindu dis lawlz we dun follow dis lawlz
fuk whiteys an fuk theyl lawlz
>>
>>139832867
Try and learn okay....
The original immigration laws that were enacted during the founding states. "Free WHITE men of good moral standing" are the only ones allowed.
>>
>>139833376
Well, yes. As long as the laws are being followed there is no problem. The problem of the contradiction of slavery was built into the declaration of Independence, as well as acknowledged in a lot of writing from the period like the articles of Confederation. They built in a means for future Americans to remove slavery. again as long as the steps to change the law are followed, and 2/3rds of the states ratify the constitutional amendment what is the problem? If a majority of 2/3rds of the states are in support of "kill whitey" the law, the necessary conditions leading to this point would say a lot, and the fact the law and constitution is followed illustrates the strength of these institutions
>>
>>139832867

The coloreds only believe in GIBS ME DAT.
>>
>>139833736
If free white men were the only ones immigrating into the country, what do you call the non-free white and black men and women who preformed the action of coming to live permanently in a country foreign to them?
>>
>>139834028
If that's the case why did they vote against someone who wanted to expand the state more in France. Le Penn wanted to expand the state more than Macron, nationalizing utilities, giving the government the authority to restrict trade through more expansive tariffs, and other general state expanding acts.
>>
>>139833530
Don't post fake shit you retard. Anyone who even paid slight attention to the 2016 election knows she's the girl that got spit on by feral leftists...

Posting the truth about that image is shocking enough. No need to bullshit. That doesn't help in the long run.
>>
>>139834171
illegals?
>>
>>139834320
i was making a meme about this thread fucker
find me a better image to use if this one so fucking upsets you
>>
>>139812052
>>
>>139834341
Slaves and indentured servants were "illegals"?
>>
File: badassleaf.jpg (33KB, 480x488px) Image search: [Google]
badassleaf.jpg
33KB, 480x488px
>>139834588
dude fuck off, this isn't a thread about the constitution this is a thread about memes, and i replied to you without giving your post any fucking thought because i dont give a fuck
>>
File: at least im not racist.webm (1MB, 636x360px) Image search: [Google]
at least im not racist.webm
1MB, 636x360px
>>139832665
>the "at least i still have the constitution" meme is great and sends a powerful message
Here's a better version of it.
>>
>>139832665
Why do stormtards hate a document written by white nationalists? NatSocs love shitting on white culture and heritage every chance they get, this is why they're completely untrustworthy. Given any power they would immediately create racial hierarchies within the white race.
>>
File: 1480521609005.jpg (57KB, 720x569px) Image search: [Google]
1480521609005.jpg
57KB, 720x569px
>>139832665
>>
>>139832665
>There's leftists trying to start an underground railroad for illegal immigrants.

Doesn't that make them human traffickers? Call the police.
>>
>>139832665
I don't get why did OP save a thumbnail instead of a full image but I'm just gonna point it out.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.