[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Memes aside, are the Jews really responsible for the rampant

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 4chanAmericanParents2.jpg (318KB, 1129x2007px) Image search: [Google]
4chanAmericanParents2.jpg
318KB, 1129x2007px
Memes aside, are the Jews really responsible for the rampant degeneracy that only keeps getting worse and worse?
I want the absolute truth.
>>
>>139831599
nope its the deep state.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHbrOg092GA&t=447s
>>
>>139831599
That kid looks like an afghan or something
>>
>>139831786
The Deep State's goal is?
>>
Jews, Gays, Modern liberalism, deep state.

Some think its only group pulling the strings but its most likely a orgy of degeneracy and subversion all working together to make this world the revolting pile of shit it is today.
Only thing to look forward to is the hard reset the US will have sooner or later .
>>
File: mediajew.png (1MB, 1746x1364px) Image search: [Google]
mediajew.png
1MB, 1746x1364px
>only about half responsible...
but make up just a small % of the population
>>
>>139831599
It's the combination of Jewish super elites/ and non-jewish elites.
They're following a script of making the world in utter chaos and degeneracy to provoke the first anti-christ to be come on earth or be born thus will ultimately lead for the messiah to come on earth for the rapture.
>Also beware of Victory of the Light pleadian bluebeam bullshit
as you're new to this you're likely to be swayed by their sweet talking

What i don't know if this prophecy would ultimately come through or not, we need to study more occult,paganism reference as well (Abrahamic religion is paganism, as well as hinduism if you study alot of their similarities)

Watch and Interpret at your discretion
https://www.hooktube.com/watch?v=Jk6gQhKa9YQ&ab_channel=RoundSaturnsEye
>>
>>139831599
>he uses the pronoun "he" in reference to himself
If he talks about himself in the 3rd person he needs to get necked.
>>
>>139831599
No, it's lazy and convenient to blame the jew.
>>
File: IMG_20170901_054137.jpg (239KB, 1112x1364px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170901_054137.jpg
239KB, 1112x1364px
>>139831923
Coincidentally, the people in charge of the deep state are of Jewish ancestry
>>
File: IMG_20170901_054323.jpg (51KB, 540x615px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170901_054323.jpg
51KB, 540x615px
>>139832927
>I wonder who is behind this post
>>
>>139832669
Reminder that anti Christ is plural in the Bible and means anyone who serves Satan and not God. Not literally THE satan but anyone is anti-Christ who will not do Gods will
>>
>>139833076
Who is this?
>>
>>139831866
You need to get you eyes checked, Chang.

Afghans come in 2 flavours, Pashtun aka Sunni sandnigger and Hazard aka chinky Shia sandnigger. And this kid ain't one of them.

Looks Anglo.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.