[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would /po/ want to live in futuristic Japan?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (28KB, 300x261px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 300x261px
Pros:

- 100% homogenous society
- Extremely automated and efficient industry
- Provided you get High enough grades, you are guaranteed to get whatever job you want to do instead of use your degree to flip burgers like you do now

Cons:

- You must manage your stress levels throughout your life any keep them permanently low.
- You can't see or experience anything involving violence or suffering.
- Elections don't change anything
>>
>>139830082
>Elections don't change anything
implying they ever do
>>
>>139830082
>You can't see or experience anything involving violence or suffering
Gay
>>
>>139830082
So Psycho Pass? Yeah that'd be pretty indie I'm down
>>
OP can't even basic economics.

>Extremely automated and efficient industry
>guaranteed to get whatever job you want to do
>>
>>139830082
>>/po
>>
>>139830394
It's a service based economy with a low population. Food production and mining are automated.

Most people are managers or teachers and jobs are focused on things only humans can do with repetitive things handled by drones.
>>
>>139830193
In this system voting is an archaic thing, the population has already accepted things are the way they are
>>
>>139830591
Who would the managers manage? Why not have a machine do it? Same for teachers.

you're still stuck in the "progress for the sake of progress" mindset. that route will always end the same.
>>
of course /po/ would, they're fans of fucking origami
>>
>>139830082
im already on my way to japan. fuck this marxist europe there is no point into trying to save it just let it burn thats what european brainwashed societies want, then they have it. Let it burn, let it consume and then lets return an rebuild again.
>>
No, latex g-strings don't look all that comfortable in the humidity.
>>
>>139830082
Psycho pass proves everything wrong with that society
Most of pool would be like the terrorist and can do whatever they want.
>Factory arc where the group pushes stress onto one guy
>Most dangerous game cyborg
>+1 murdering hats
>Labelled criminal for future crimes you might commit
>>
>>139835969
>Cons
All the above
>Pros
Sweet OST
>>
>hentai is still acceptable
>some hentai is even uncensored
>>
>>139830082
If they are 100% homogeneous it does not matter if I want to live there since I am not Japanese.
>>
>>139830403
Po in lo
>>
>>139830082
>Would /po/ want to live in futuristic Japan?
How is their papercraft?
Do they have nice origami?

Also, no I wouldn't I want to live in a futuristic white ethnostate.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.