[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to the age of serial killers? There was always

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: 1503199665167.jpg (41KB, 702x960px) Image search: [Google]
1503199665167.jpg
41KB, 702x960px
What happened to the age of serial killers?
There was always prolific serial killers throughout the 20th century. Pretty much every decade had at least one that sent shockwaves through the nation.
Then right around 2000 it all went away.
You never hear about people getting hunted on the streets of San Francisco or wherever anymore.
What happened?
I'm sure there are serial killers out there, are they just not terrorizing like they used to?
The media feeds off stuff like that so i feel like if there were true psychopaths roaming the streets it would be all over the news, but it just isnt happening.

What do you think the reason is?
>>
>>139828979
News about them, isn't news anymore. There's whole T.V. shows dedicated to this macabre shit. Plus we don't have anymore good ones, like the zodiac killer. Of course, you could change all that.
>>
>>139829133
Zodiac was interesting, definitely the most recent interesting one.
Sheer body count wise Ridgeway was a madman.
I honestly think the most interesting of them all was Fish though. That dude was one in a trillion.
>>
>What happened?

if you're really interested in finding out the answer to this question, why did you ask /pol/? there are plenty of studies, stats, and theories on this one search away.
>>
>>139829394
It's almost 2am and I was already on 4chan. I just like hearing other peoples opinions, specifically from this website.
This board can be a shitshow, but normies with stats and studies don't think like me.
>>
>>139829517
DAE too smart for empirical studies!?!?!?
>>
>>139828979
Easier to catch someone now than in 1830
>>
>>139828979
What happened to courtroom circus events? Like the OJ trial and those twins what shot their parents with a shotgun. Or, hell, general TV spectacles, like OJ's Bronco chase? LA Riots?

Now all we get are terrorist attacks, and those are boring because it's all NPCs.
>>
Read Dave Mcgowans programmed to kill but be warned, its a limited hangout and a lot of these things were faked crisis actor tier hoaxes.
>>
>>139828979
Probably technological advancements making it too hard to get away with even one killing.
>>
>>139828979
It is actually against (((the media)))'s interests to cover these killers unless they are absolutely 100% sure its a white psycopath. There are at least four probable serial killers active in the streets of Chicago alone right this very moment, but people dont want to bring attention to it because it might just be a gang thing instead.
>>
>>139829975
This, nowadays people prefer to do one-off big events like school shootings followed by suicide as their desperate attempt to be remembered. Easier to do that than something extended over a long period of time which requires you to be smart; all you need is a gun and mental problems and you're good to go.
>>
>>139828979
This faggot generation can't do anything that requires patience. It's all about mass shooters now, instant gratification and 15 seconds of fame.
>>
It would be very hard for a serial killer to operate out in the open like the zodiac killer, with the advances in police work and technology.

However, with the anonymity of the internet, it is possible for a serial killer to find easy victims, like prostitutes. Many times, they aren't even reported missing. A serial killer could operate undetected for years without even being noticed.
>>
at any particular time, there's an estimated 50 active serial killers working in the united states. probably 10 in canada, and up to 100 across mexico, central and south america.
>>
>>139828979
I've read multiple placed the FBI estimates theres 25-50 active serial killers in the USA at any time
>>
Killers are mobile they can move 100 hundreds of miles a day interstate which covers their activities .
>>
File: black hate crime.jpg (325KB, 819x1024px) Image search: [Google]
black hate crime.jpg
325KB, 819x1024px
>>139828979
They turned brown the second we stopped fighting back and the (((media))) stopped reporting on it.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/wicked-deeds/201412/serial-killer-myth-6-they-are-all-white

P.S. before archive it. I'm drunk nordbot save me.
>>
>>139830179
There is so much violence in certain sections of Chicago that there has to be more than 4 people with multiple bodies on them.
>>
>>139829347
Agreed. I bet his asshole is still scarred from the burning rope.
>>
There still are serial killers, they are just called "Extremists" or "#notallmuslims" now
>>
File: image.gif (596KB, 350x219px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
596KB, 350x219px
>>139828979
They realized there was too much pain in the world and decided to love instead
>>
>>139828979
Everyday these threads have been posted
Do you have something to confess Reddit
>>
>>139834932
That could be a movie Retxed, a hardcore christian serial killer who only kills pure innocents, so they will get to heaven.
>>
>>139828979
there's an estimated near 50 active serial killers in the USA right now.
>>
File: CIAdowners.jpg (399KB, 822x1101px) Image search: [Google]
CIAdowners.jpg
399KB, 822x1101px
>>139828979
They all get hired by the CIA to do gang-stalking of loser-list people, a.k.a. people who diss or expose the CIA, ranked on the list by biggest to least threat. We are all probably on that list somewhere.
>>
File: image.jpg (101KB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101KB, 550x400px
>>139835078
>Highway To Heaven
>>
>>139828979
90s had some good ones

we don't necessarily have big serial killer celebrities atm but Jodi Arias and Amanda Knox had big public trials
>>
that psy op already served its purpose. it's about getting people to distrust each other and lose faith in humanity. demoralize us, remind us that people are shit.

but it wasn't working so well since we gave so few fucks. it worked for a while though, and it was a big help in their agenda. it's just not that effective anymore.

maybe some seriel killers are real. but i think a lot of it was either faked or highlighted for propaganda purposes by the media. it's actually quite rare and always has been
>>
>>139831452
Niggers are actually retarded enough to confuse the white man with the Jew.
>>
>>139828979
There is an active one in Boston right now and most people with their eyes open here know it. The media and the police will NOT acknowledge it for some reason.

Every winter arou nd 3 college aged men , almost always white, always men, always young, get snatched and thrown in the river. They go missing and end up in the Charles river
>>
>>139828979
We got better.
>>
>>139828979
>What do you think the reason is?
Really good forensics, criminal profiling etc.
>>
>>139836779
Do you have the blog that had all the details?

I've been stuck in heavy traffic on Storrow Drive on two occasions because they were dragging out bodies.
>>
videogames and the police are better
>>
>>139839337
I don't, I looked it up big time 2 winters ago, no one cared and I gave up trying to warn people, sure enough 3 more guys dragged out of the river last winter, guarantee there will be more this year.

There are some stories I heard doing my research, one guy got scooped by 3 people dressed in black and thrown in the water, he was able to hold onto a post and yell for help for 2 hours until someone heard him. Another guy had a SUV drive by with two hot chicks in the back asking him if he needed a ride and a sketchy older man driving. He declined.
>>
>>139835888
>Amanda Knox
Big redpill. They would rather throw an innocent American under the bus than offend an African immigrant.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.