[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sillicon Valley

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 600.jpg (77KB, 600x765px) Image search: [Google]
600.jpg
77KB, 600x765px
One of three things needs to happen.

1. We create rightwing equivalent of all the tech/social media like Google, Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.

2. We use the asian equivalents that dont care about social justice like WeChat, Weibo, Youku, Baidu.

3. We complain and boycott enough to get them to back off a little.
>>
>>139827967
>WeChat, Weibo, Youku, Baidu
chinese government botnets/spyware
no thanks
>>
4. We don't do shit.
>>
>>139827967
>conservatards
>creating a tech company
ahahahahaahah you are too dumb for this shit buddy, go back to your trailer parks and churches
>>
We're already doing the first one

Alt-tech is moving from meme to reality
>>
File: fuckerberg.jpg (25KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
fuckerberg.jpg
25KB, 620x400px
>>
>>139828214
I could do that. I have years of experience in that matter.
>>
>>139830018
This honestly sounds like something someone from /pol/ would say.

I think mark was an oldfag from proto-4chan. Back when /b/ was big, and the biggest threat to the world was apparently scientology.
>>
>>139827967
>1. We create rightwing equivalent of all the tech/social media like Google, Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.
>2. We use the asian equivalents that dont care about social justice like WeChat, Weibo, Youku, Baidu.
>3. We complain and boycott enough to get them to back off a little.

No No and No! You use existent discrimination laws against them to force them play by NET NEUTRALITY RULES! Net neutrality shouldn't only be regarding bandwidth, it should be also regarding shit practices like Twitter where they censor at their discretion and liking which has spread to Jewbook and Shittit. Take them to court one by one but then again everyone is turning on Antifa right now so it won't be long before SJW are rounded up too. This might have been one of the long games of (((they))) or ultimate troll by some ultra-billionaire to show us how nice we had it before the Patriot Act.
>>
>>139832575
>proto-4chan
You mean Something Awful? He was in his late teens in the early 2000s, so he probably definitely browsed SA
>>
>>139832575
If by oldfag you mean somebody who is degenerate enough to trick children but smart enough to stay off of To Catch A Predator then yeah
>>
>>139827967

A little?

Till we get fucking open algorythm
>>
>>139827967
Not gonna happen.

There is no grand left-wing conspiracy in tech. There is simply the pressure of advertisers who do not wish to be associated with certain kinds of content. Guess what all the companies you named have in common? The lion's share of their revenue is from advertising.

A 'right wing equivalent' would quickly fail to the same thing. Advertisers would walk away because they don't want to be associated with the bullshit coming out of Molymeme and Alex Jones' mouth. This leaves you with the choice to either tell the advertisers to fuck off (leading to bankruptcy faster than you can say "unfair") or to ban/censor/demonetize the content creators, leading to just another Facebook/YouTube/whatever.
>>
>>139827967
>We create rightwing equivalent of all the tech/social media like Google, Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.
>Google, Twitter, Youtube, Facebook
it doesn't work like that, this list is constitutes practically the entire internet for the majority of users. these sites are only important because of their traffic, they were the early winners before the social internet got huge and so they got to direct its growth.
Most people probably don't even think about the platform they're using, a whole generation of people who literally don't know an internet that isn't primarily google facebook twitter youtube. good luck getting people to move over to something new, unknown, and unused with zero content.

>>139828214
5. We false flag them with ridiculous SJW outrage to affect some normie shit and cause normie backlash
>>
There doesn't have to be a right wing equivalent, I just want a platform that isn't contaminated by lefty activism. There's nothing inherently wrong with YT-FB-Twitter etc., as long as they remain neutral politically, like they (kind of) used to.
>>
>>139827967
Push to get Google/Youtube regulated so they can't censor
>>
twitter and facebook are for faggots only
stop wasting time on youtube
use a different search engine than google

problem solved
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.