[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw you see children and are immediately reminded of pizzagate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1503880898375s.jpg (10KB, 250x240px) Image search: [Google]
1503880898375s.jpg
10KB, 250x240px
fucking christ

just tear my eyes out.

I feel trapped in some cage. How the fuck do I get out?

why the red pill

WHY

You'll never reattain peace of mind. It's lost forever. Gone.
>>
Take a break anon. I had to do the same thing. After a week or two you will feel better. Talk about it to someone. If you cannot talk about it, I would suggest writing a journal, or something similar. Turn this into something constructive. We have all been there, man. After studying the Dutroux affair, I had to get away from all conspiracy shit for a good while.
>>
I think you just got fucked over by your own paranoia.
>>
>>139821417
The only way out is to stop caring about things you have no control over. If you see some dumbfuckery in person, stand up for your beliefs, get out and vote, and make a difference in the only reasonable ways you can. There is absolutely no use in stressing out over some bullshit you have no control over.
>>
>>139822784
Pretty much this. People kill themselves every day, all kinds of bad things happen, you can try to help when the opportunity presents but otherwise you have to stop obsessing over it.
>>
>>139823782
I had to unsubscribe from all the common gloom and doom bs jewtube channels. Its too much and ive heard it all before in some variation in the past 5 years. Making a difference for me will be informing those who care and starting a family.
>>
>>139821417
take off the tinfoil and start talking to people irl
>>
>>139823982
That's really the best thing you can do. Have a small circle of friends and family and help each other and make each other happy.
>>
>>139821417
I talk to kids all the time and find nothing weird about it. They just want to talk to adults because their world is usually confined to their parents. If you're a good guy you're doing them and their parents a favor.
>>
Weird, I see Children and wonder how do I start my own Pizzagate :/
>>
File: bigfoot.jpg (52KB, 518x549px) Image search: [Google]
bigfoot.jpg
52KB, 518x549px
>>139824677
>>
>>139821417
I think

If we redpill enough people.

We'll be able to escape.

We just need to redpill the right amount of people and force change.
We're stuck in the shadows because we are still too few.
We need to redpill more people.
>>
>>139825051
A rare creature that may not actually exist?
Aww thanks
>>
The other day I was listening to that account of the home invasion in SA where the nogs raped the grandmother, mother, 9yo son and 7yo daughter while making the bound+beaten men watch.
Someone also posted another account of a 6yo boy being taken to the garage and having his head crushed in a vice.

There are people on my faceberg who I used to respect who heard about white genocide in SA and posted shit like "good" and "this is what justice looks like".

I feel so alone.
>>
File: 1503637885706.jpg (70KB, 1280x721px) Image search: [Google]
1503637885706.jpg
70KB, 1280x721px
>>139821417
>tfw get reminded of /tv/'s cunny poster
>>
Everything will end, soon enough.
>>
What is pizza without children
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.