[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New media company funding by John McAfee

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

Wayne is making John MacAfee to back him in starting the anti-youtube. A free speech platform to give everybody a voice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAIVLyrMUTI
>>
Good luck, Wayne and John MacAfee. Let me know if you need a developer.
>>
>>139820509
Too late.
Funded, patented, and launching in 2 weeks.
>>
You should do a live call in show. You already gave out your phone number.
>>
>to give everyone* a voice
>>
>>139820509
Hows that bag of dicks sucking going?
>>
>>139822370
I guess I kind of ruined the joke by making it look like I was correcting the OP but my point is you're gonna get banned if you talk about race realism or the Jewish question.
>>
Isn't this the guy who wanted to fund a lawsuit against 4chan with JK Rowling?
>>
>>139822437
SUCK A BAG OF DICKS
>>
>>139820509
Reminder that Wayne is a hobo con artist parasitizing the people around him and especially the elderly. Wayne was 5 months behind on the rent for his mobile home before the owner kicked Wayne Lambright out. This guy had also loaned Wayne over $1000 in his many failed attempts to get the psycho Wayne to straighten his life out. Everybody coming into contact with Wayne eventually learn. Wayne has no conscience, no prospects, no loyalty, no skills, no future. Behind Wayne is a long trail of devastated and financially inconvenienced people stretching back into Wayne’s 20s. Wayne also managed to con older technologically illiterate people into handing over several tens of thousands of dollars for projects that could have been carried out by an outsourced indian in one week. In Wayne’s hands, not even that can be done. Wayne is the perfect storm of incompetence and narcissism and the only people who have been willing to maintain a relationship with Wayne for more than a few months are a couple of redneck alcoholics and a methhead with whom Wayne enjoys periods of homosexual debauchery including the use of stimulants while seeking out ill reputed public bathrooms for "slam bams." But don't worry, Wayne fully forgives himself every time so he's Not Gay.
>>
>>139820509
Fuck off retard.
>>
>>139820509
Nobody is giving you Money Wayne, you are a con-artist who has stolen money from investors, never produced anything that succeeded, and live in a Trailer.
>>
File: 20170901_084633.png (908KB, 1080x1552px) Image search: [Google]
20170901_084633.png
908KB, 1080x1552px
This guy..
>>
I saw Wayne Lambright at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn't want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, "Oh, like you’re doing now?"

I was taken aback, and all I could say was "Huh?" but he kept cutting me off and going "huh? huh? huh?" and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "Sir, you need to pay for those first." At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually "to prevent any electrical infetterence," and then turned around and winked at me. I don't even think that's a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
>>139822758
Wayne Lambright is a con-artist and failure. (Being liberal with Artist, he's really just a low life conman dirt bag, dick sucking, meth addict)
I'm organizing a group of people who Wayne has screwed over, stolen from, and broken contracts with in the past 7 years and we are bringing a class action law suit against him, so anyone, I REPEAT ANYONE WHO INVESTS MONEY IN THIS DIRTBAG, will simply be lining the pockets of my clients when we win our case.
Wayne you will be served, we have your Mobile Home located.
>>
wayne is one of my favourite memes
>>
File: 1475006573840.jpg (92KB, 1121x1004px) Image search: [Google]
1475006573840.jpg
92KB, 1121x1004px
What the fuck are you guys talking about? why do people all of the sudden act so strange when this fat faggot is mentioned.
>>
>>139823415
you fucking retard, it;'s the fat faggot Wayne that creates threads about Wayne, he's just a faggot that shills his own shit constantly on /pol/

mods need to fucking ban him already
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (93KB, 869x792px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
93KB, 869x792px
>>139820509
stop being a newfag, Wayne
cycle of your life:
>make a video against 4chan
>'muh free speech'n'shiet'
>'plz shut them down'
>'fund me plz'
>'oh well gotta make some burgers now that im btfod by 4chan'
>repeat
>>
>>139820509

I'm not Wayne, just a fan. Lots of negativity here, grow up.
>>
>>139824008
Shut your dirty cock filled mouth wayne.
we backtraced your IP to your Trailer
>>
ps. reminder that Wayne is ban evading which is against the rules.
>>
Is this guy legit mentally ill?
>>
>>139820509
>Asking for MacAfee to back him

Top kek. MacAfee lost most of his money in 2008 and blew the rest in Belize on hookers, blow and automatic weapons while evading US police. The guy is basically broke.
>>
>>139820509
>trusting the anti-malware jew
>>
>>139824268
He's a sociopath I think.
>>
File: 2017-08-28-20-35-59.jpg (143KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
2017-08-28-20-35-59.jpg
143KB, 640x400px
>>139822758
Do you always come on here and refer to your self in third person to vent Wayne?
>>
>>139820509
The only company this guy is capable of running is one that sells cringe over the internet.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.