[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are {{{they}}} normalizing Herpes?!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (52KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
52KB, 1280x720px
read the subject.
>>
>>139820431
Probably because so many people have it now.
>>
>>139820431
Literaly fifty percent of the population of the city I live in have herpes, I had a friend actually ask a girl if she had any stds and she said no and then half way through sex she told him she had genital herpes but that it was ok since she was not having an outbreak and my friend freaked!

Luckily he was clean.
>>
>>139821290
>>139821046

yet simple cures are available on youtube such as honey and some other stuff?
>>
Because some of us aren't virgins.
>>
>>139821393
I don't think herpes can be cured as Nd if you've ever had a cold sore you've got herpes
>>
>>139821393
That's just a treatment for sores, not a cure. Herpes is a virus.

There IS a cure, it's just never going to be released to the public.
>>
>>139821290
What she did she deserves to go to prison for. 1. Because it's illegal 2. It's beyond fucked up thing to do to someone.
>>
>>139822692
Most states it is illegal, but its not illegal in my state.
>>
>>139822611
Is this just speculation on your part or is there an actual conspiracy that a herpes cure exists? Beyond the whole "(they) are hiding the cure for [literally any disease] to make profit" conspiracy
>>
>>139820431
This is too much of a stretch even for my recreational outrage.
OP is a fag
>>
everyone with herpes should be killed
>>
>>139823436
You can research this. There's places that have cures, but they're not exactly finalized yet to give definite proof the virus won't come back or the cure causes a side effect. Test subjects were human as well.
>>
It's likely you have herpes and just don't develop symptoms. Still contagious. That's how fucked up the game is.

Don't touch your face all the damn time.
>>
>>139823728
i got oral herpes from a kissless handholdless virgin because one of you guys hopped the border to date her mom and he snuck into her room one night and tried to molest her and slobbered on her face, she didn't know she had anything until she infected me and i whined about it
i don't think it's as common here as in your mad max hellscape country ese
>>
Off topic, but are there any MD anons here with knowledge on the subject?

2 years ago, I discovered my girlfriend at the time cheated on me. Went for a checkup after & everything was fine except:

HSV 1 Igg: 2.6
HSV 2 Igg: 1.4

I've never had any symptoms of anything similar to what HSV shows in image search to my knowledge and do pay close attention to my body. Once or twice a year I'll get a small zit near my mouth or in my pubic region but it looks nothing like a cluster of blisters. I do trim my pubes and have had facial pimples since puberty off and on.

I've read about the Western Blot HSV test to know for sure. I've had chicken pox in the past as a child if that matters. Would it make any sense to see an infectious disease doc before dropping $250 on the WB test?
>>
>>139823436
maybe its like when they cured one guy of AIDS, but using a very complicated method that cannot be applied at large scale
>>
you can get herpes on your mouth from something as simple as sharing a drink with someone you didnt even know had herpes. then if you have oral herpes you can spread them to someones genitals via oral sex. so it is possible to get despite you and your partner being each others only sexual partners. herpes that way i can understand. any other way i agree we should keep a negative stigma towards it.
>>
File: 34763.jpg (230KB, 1200x767px) Image search: [Google]
34763.jpg
230KB, 1200x767px
>>139823550
This
>>
>>139824479
Well I've rolled the dice with one too many dirty Mexican trashy women and I've yet to catch anything. Anecdotal evidence works like that. Doesn't deny what I said.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.