[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

President Donald Trump committed an impeachable offense with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_3100.jpg (548KB, 1338x1338px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3100.jpg
548KB, 1338x1338px
President Donald Trump committed an impeachable offense with his pardon of former Sheriff Joe Arpaio, according to a prominent Harvard Law Professor.
>>
>>139817919
nah
>>
>>139817919
What was Arepgio's guilty off and why did Trump pardoned him in his first term? Somene explain
>>
>>139818179
He was guilty of not listening to a court when they told him to stop arresting illegal immigrants. Total BS.
>>
>>139818179
Profiling citizens by their race
>>
All you guys are nothing but a bunch of racist fascists.
>>
>>139818953
Do you have some sources or something that I could read related to the case and that would lead me to conclude that it was all bullshit from democrats?
>>
>>139818179
>>139818953
>>139819096

no, the court told him to stop doing something vague, he didn't really heed them, so they held him in contempt of court.

Basically the actual case was bullshit, but they wanted to get him on some kind of charge before the election. It was going nowhere, it was just more activism from the bench.
>>
>>139819258
fucking kike judges.
>>
File: Gumby.jpg (8KB, 335x188px) Image search: [Google]
Gumby.jpg
8KB, 335x188px
>>139819258
He did the right thing.
>>
United States Consitution
Article 2
Section 2
Clause 1:

>and he shall have Power to grant Reprieves and Pardons for Offenses against the United States, except in Cases of Impeachment.
>>
>>139817919
i wanna fuck her
>>
Profiling Hispanics by his mostly Hispanic police force on a mostly Hispanic population.
>>
The liberal judge, this lady and all others can go suck a cock!
>>
>>139817919

you know what, I hate Trump. I hate everything he stands for. I hate his lack of ethics. I hate his lack of empathy. I hate how he treats women. I hate how he treats minorities. I hate how he only cares about what happens to him. I hate his narcisism. I hate his fucking face. I hate his fucking family. I hate his agenda and what it would do to this country. I hate how he sucks Russia's dick on a near daily basis.

I even hate his pardon of Joe Arpaio for so many legitimate reasons.

BUT.....

this Harvard professor is dead wrong. Trump has the authority to make that pardon. As much as I disagree with that pardon it is not an impeachable offense. End of story.

(now there are plenty of other impeachable offenses, but this aint one)
>>
>>139818179

Joe Arpaio was found guilty, under the TRUMP ADMINSTRATION, of violating a court order, then lying about it.

Willful disregard for our system of justice. That's a problem.

Say whatever you want about what he did and why he did it and what he wanted to accomplish, we can't let anyone just blatantly disregard court orders. You can appeal them. But you have to live with them. Without that, our entire system breaks down.

Arpaio showed no respect for our justice system and Trump showed no respect for it by pardoning him.

It was Trump's right to do it, but it is thumbing his nose at the country.
>>
>>139817919
This is a shill thread slide it down boys
>>
>>139817919

>prominent
>Law

LULZ! Sherriff Joe is a goddamned hero. A living, breathing bait thread. You want a nothingburger? Keep up with this story.
>>
>>139820675

Well hung bait, but bait none the less.
>>
she looks like she was gang banged in 87' senior year by 3 white dudes who loved Reagan and Bush and she forever remembers...
>>
OP sucked muh chode according to muh asshole who witnessed everything.
>>
File: FuckingJews.jpg (118KB, 780x750px) Image search: [Google]
FuckingJews.jpg
118KB, 780x750px
>according to (((a prominent Harvard Law Professor)))
>>
File: 1475088494732.jpg (201KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1475088494732.jpg
201KB, 1200x900px
>>139821322
Should have been 1st post. /pol/ be slippin, yo.
>>
>>139818179
State law enforcement officers can only enforce federal laws when given approval by the courts, eventually a district court judge renounced his authority under the reasoning that Arpaio was committing racial profiling under the pretense of enforcing immigration laws. Arpaio ignored two such warnings from the judge and so, was found in contempt of court and violation of the civil rights act.

Supporters tend to see it as meddling by a cuckservative judge trying to pin down law enforcement before election year so illegals can cross through Arizona more easily while critics see it as racially motivated harassment.
>>
>>139817919
what about the 30 crack dealers who obongo pardoned?
>>
What the flying fuck do these people think pardons are for?
>Pardoning someone who broke the law shows disrespect for the law
You pardon breaches of the law. That's what a pardon is. You don't pardon people for obeying the law.
>>
>>139817919
Obama Pardons terrorist who Kill people
Liberals literally "Crickets"
Trump Pardons Sheriff who got in trouble for getting Criminals and illegals off the streets and deported (Yes illegals are criminals by coming to America and / or staying here illegally).
Liberals, "IMPEACH!"
You fucking Morons are an embarrassment to America, and I wish you would move to Canada or Mexico so you can see how good you had it.
>>
>>139820866
No one gives a flying fuck about the feelings of demorats
>>
>>139822725

nice frame shifting.

not someone who broke the law. you're right, that's what pardons are all about.

Arpaio violated a direct court order then lied about it. That. Is. A. Problem.
>>
>>139823010
And those court orders were wrong and against the will of the people

Not the rootless cosmopolitan left, real America.
>>
>>139823010
not any more because arapio was pardoned
>>
>>139820866
Leftist activist judges and their rulings should be actively disregarded
>>
>>139823010
It's not a problem, he did the right thing
>>
>>139817919
lol trump getting impeach NAH! not gonna happen duh
>>
File: IMG_3461.jpg (37KB, 600x593px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3461.jpg
37KB, 600x593px
>>139819158
>>
I heard yesterday that his department employed more Hispanics than ANY government agency in the state of Arizona.
>>
>>139822746
this
>>
Who is this cemon demon?
>>
>>139817919
"Impeachable offense" Read a book sometime. A president can be impeached by congress at any time for any reason.
>>
Azfag here. I think Joe Arpeggio is a pretty cool guy. Eh profiles Mexicans and doesn't afraid of anything
>>
>>139817919
Jesus christ these retards keep making up shit constantly

Yes surely this will be the end of drumpf, said the libtard for the 100000th time
>>
File: trump retards duex.jpg (252KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
trump retards duex.jpg
252KB, 1200x900px
>>139822991

the best and brightest.
>>
>>139817919
Was it professor shekelstein?
>>
>>139823944
and yet their votes counted as much as these peoples' did

>>139823685
that's bullshit, read a constitution
>>
>>139821075
>>139821322
These.
(((Harvard))) Professor can suck my uncircumcised dick. MAGA.
>>
>>139824303
>their votes counted
>>
>>139825136
>MAGA.

America was already great you unpatriotic commie faggot. I won't sit here and let you say America is shit.
>>
File: hillary-voters-crying.jpg (88KB, 980x551px) Image search: [Google]
hillary-voters-crying.jpg
88KB, 980x551px
>>139825544
Yep and this is why you're so salty. All your DNC wetback and dead people votes and you still lost.

So funny. I interpret your comment as another form of salt, and will add it to my collection.

You had the support of the CIA, the entire media, the Jews, and you still lost. Pathetic.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.