[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EU BTFO

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

Is Macron officially /our guy/?

Le Pen would be GOAT but we can always settle
>>
>>139816964
I see words, where are the actions?

show me evidence that is actually happening.
>>
https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/world-41100851

France break record well, well after dem elect 39-year-old Emmanuel Macron as President. Dis one make am di youngest president for di country.
Plenty people happy when dis one happen but now, e be like things don dey change; see some of di reasons why im no dey as popular as before.
>>
File: 1495071760242.jpg (129KB, 736x990px) Image search: [Google]
1495071760242.jpg
129KB, 736x990px
>>139816964
I don't know what the fuck is going one anymore
>>
Somebody post the meme where the bogdanoff mind-melds with macron to make him great
>>
>>139816964
>>
>>139817109
okay close your eyes and open your mouth for a BIG SURPRISE
>>
>>139816964
is this for real?
>>
>>139816964
He's been /ourguy/ for awhile now like right after he announced that he'd run his presidency like a god he commanded the Africans to stop having so many kids.
>>
Uh yeah you all shill for him but just like three weeks ago he brought in another 1k refugees
>>
>>139817146
Why do the eyes have drain holes? Is that an output or an input?
>>
>>139816964
oh noessssss. he was condemned!!!!!!

condemned to where, and for doing what? Cause it's all hearsay and bullshit, they are still importing niggers like shit when a man just dropped his wedding ring in the toilet.

also, this guy is married to some old hag, probably is part of the gay pedo ring, and is held lock and key by the elite because of these reasons.
>>
>>139817511
Youre a fucken faggot and israel creator except you aint got the balls to admit fuck all hence your daddy issues
>>
>>139817565
Hi emmanuel
>>
>>139817667
Hi ettore ovazza
>>
>>139817686
>ettore ovazza
I had to look that name up, you sure know a lot about jews..............JIDF
>>
File: the art of the handshake.jpg (233KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
the art of the handshake.jpg
233KB, 1920x1080px
>>139816964
>Is Macron officially /our guy/?

Thought he was going to be a EU puppet, but he looked into the eyes and shook hands with the God Emperor; setting him on the path to greatness.
>>
>>139816964
Macron is a meme. He only got elected because the Frogs lacked the balls to elect Le Pen.
>>
>>139816964
He's a globalist.
There is literally no way to even half adequately deal with Europe's "refugee" problem without violating their "human rights".
>>
>>139816964
Macron was always /our guy/ in disguise
>>
>>139816964
when's he going to reinstate the monarchy?
on a related note, how do frogs feel about monarchy? do you view your revolution as romantically as we burgers view ours?
>>
>>139817127
Holy fuck lmao, still cant believe this shit is real
>>
NO CHILDREN

GAY PEDO, DISTRACTION ARTIST for the GLOBALISTS
>>
>>139816964
>Le Pen would be GOAT

>Retarded grandma who disavowed her own father because of muh anti-semitism
>GOAT
>>
>>139818618
This. Macron is a crypto-fascist. He will beat all kikes with baguettes until they cry and flee back to Israel.
>>
>>139817208
made me lol
>>
File: IMG_2945.jpg (54KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2945.jpg
54KB, 480x480px
>>139816964
Could I get a quick rundown on the guy on the left?
>>
>>139817448
so it doesn't get misty
>>
>>139819405
>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs

>In contact with aliens

>Possess psychic-like abilities

>Control france with an iron but fair fist

>Own castles & banks globally

>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line

>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)

>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth

>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies

>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51

>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world

>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now

>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?

>They learned fluent French in under a week

>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff

>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society

>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.
>>
>>139816964
all hail Jupiter
>>
>>139819811
I missed this
>>
>>139816964
Kind of.

He’s the lesser of two evils.

He wants power.

Markell has power.

They will eventually clash.
>>
>>139816964
Make France great again? I wouldn't mind France going to war with cuck Germany to establish a good foot-hold on western ideals.
>>
>>139818082
100% this.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.