[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Veganism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9

File: burger.jpg (247KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
burger.jpg
247KB, 1600x1200px
I've always detested veganism on the ground that it is a movement for militant assholes with a superiority complex. However, I never actually tried the diet. I've been easing into it, first dropping dairy, then red meat, now I've dropped fish. With each step into it, I feel healthier and more energetic everyday. My point is: to all nonvegans, at least try it. If you don't like it, you can just switch back to a regular diet.
>>
>>139816890
I've been trying but I can't kick the cravings for meat.
It makes me just go out and buy fast food and eat worse than I would normally.
>>
>>139816890
>you can just switch back to a regular diet.
Not quite
You will probably develope lactose intolerance, as well as easily get intoxicated from eating meat (any kind).

Lowering meat consumption is not a bad idea, but totally getting rid of it definitely is.
Truth is, veganism will never surpass having a diversified diet.
>>
But bacon tho....*drools*
>>
>>139816890
>I've always detested veganism on the ground that it is a movement for militant assholes with a superiority complex
vegan here, i could honestly say that maybe half of the vegan population do it because its trendy and makes them unique and special
>>139817563
i sometimes get cravings for ice cream, never for meat though
>>
>>139816890
>bases diet on 'muh feelings'
>>
>>139816890
dumb question that i can easily answer myself, but what do vegans eat? nothing that comes from animals right?
>>
>>139818328
Yes, or to the degree it's viable.
>>
>>139816890
I'm vegan. I don't preach to anyone.
I arrived at this diet in degrees; I first stopped eating red meat, and moved on to stopping eating chicken and then fish. And after that, I gave up dairy.
It's a very healthy diet, but it involves some planning to get all the nutrients.

Your OP suggests a similar path. I'd eat meat if I was hungry enough that I had to, so really this is a first world thing. We have sufficient food that we can choose our diet.
I have a nice big garden and grow a lot of fruit and vegetables. I've got a glut of plums just now - way more than I can eat, so I give loads of them to neighbours.
I'm not a vegan through any ideas that we shouldn't kill animals for food. On the contrary, humans are the apex predator and we've needed to eat meat to survive. Also those preachy vegans who spout shit like "meat is murder" can fuck off. They're probably posh cunts from London or some other shithole. I just don't eat meat or dairy. It's that simple.
>>
File: Vegans.jpg (67KB, 525x808px) Image search: [Google]
Vegans.jpg
67KB, 525x808px
Vegan is just one of the 638 known genders.
>>
>>139817787
/thread
>>
>>139817939
What a shitty meme food. You mean salt and fat tastes good? Shocking.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_marginal_cases
>>
>>139816890
>I've been trying lifestyle X, and with each step into it, I feel healthier and more energetic everyday.
>>
>guys, at this point in life I think that 'Choice D' makes sense to me, why don't you validate me and hop on my 'Choice D' train so that you can validate me? this is a list on why choosing this option is compelling and why it may be for you as well. I don't want to feel alone, please support me? ...please?
>>
>>139816890

if you start obese, it's a good idea. if you are a healthy weight person eating veganism leads you to eat more and more junk food because the lack of meat protein makes you hungry for something to make up for it. it's also very expensive, because all vegan products sell at a premium price
>>
>>139816890

it's also really degenerate to be vegan. that's why vegans are 90% females. you have to be a woman or a faggot to buy the meme
>>
>>139817990
By ice cream you mean semen, right?
>>
>>139822222
ouch
>>
>>139816890
Reminder that Veganism is a kike invention to push deforestation for agricultural expansion to meet demands for food, accelerating global warming and setting the landscape foundation for the mass prison cities they will force us to live in.

Veganism is the will of the Jew, fight back and eat meat!
>>
File: 1503436968228.png (280KB, 646x595px) Image search: [Google]
1503436968228.png
280KB, 646x595px
>>139822222
n-no, what m-makes you say that
>>
File: 1500811185440.jpg (13KB, 234x319px) Image search: [Google]
1500811185440.jpg
13KB, 234x319px
>>139816890
Is someone going to drop the B12 bomb I wonder? Also never drop fish. Eating fish and sea creatures will save your life.
>>
>>139816890
I was vegan for 2 years. You feel great at the start because it allows your body to cleanse out the dairy. However, over time you'll begin to feel fatigued and anxious. Most nutrients that you don't get from a vegan diet you can supplement (e.g., B12, D), but your body requires cholesterol in order to produce testosterone, and without the cholesterol provided by meat protein you will eventually become weaker and your sex drive will decrease as well.
>>
>>139822527
gonna agree with this, about the fish i mean. it's great because if it's fried it can be a sort of way to still keep eating junk food.
>>
File: thyroid.png (229KB, 1666x874px) Image search: [Google]
thyroid.png
229KB, 1666x874px
>>139822527
You also need iodine, and don't consume chlorine it'll crystallize your pineal gland. Also vegans are dumb. You MUST consume cooked animal muscles once a great while. It's really good for you. Just do it sparingly and realize what god has given you and your family, pray, etc.
>>
>>139816890
Veganism is great because it forces you to cook at home more often and you get more fiber in your diet.

Vegans can be kind of lame, but I've met some cool ones in my day.

While I'm no longer veg, I do appreciate how it's helped me in the past.
>>
File: 1504143751906.gif (494KB, 387x305px) Image search: [Google]
1504143751906.gif
494KB, 387x305px
>>139822222
kekd and checkd
>>
File: images.jpg (11KB, 181x279px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 181x279px
Quit trying to make everything a "diet."

Instead of making a bolognese sauce, forego the meat and just make a fresh tomato sauce for your pasta, and garnish with fresh basil leaves. It's a classic combination. I guess it's technically vegan, but only a faggot would have that as his first thought.

Just enjoy your food and quit trying to achieve the fantasy of "purity." Eating clean is real, but it's also a meme and a clever marketing strategy that women tend to fall for. "I'm eating CLEAN."

Anyways, fuck you.
>>
Just take a look at any vegan. Legs hands anything. They look sickly.
>>
>>139816890
Low test beta cucks like sucking the veggie bbc. That shit will make you gay op
>>
File: C2tSie3XAAERlCp.jpg large.jpg (77KB, 1170x849px) Image search: [Google]
C2tSie3XAAERlCp.jpg large.jpg
77KB, 1170x849px
>>139823271
>"purity"
>vegan master race
>>
>>139816890
you dumbass, fish are even healthier than vegetables
>>
>>139816890

Is it mandatory to practice sodomy along with veganism or is that just a common side effect?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.