[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cobb officer who said ‘we only shoot black people’ will be fired

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

http://www.ajc.com/news/local/cobb-officer-who-said-only-shoot-black-people-says-retire/8B3H64z17G9WrybtMj92tI/

>>Actually shoot and kill innocent black person
>> paid vacation
>>Joke about killing black person
>> lose your job

Why does the world not make sense anymore pol?
>>
>>139815061
>Why does the world not make sense anymore pol?
Jews are in control. That's why.
>>
>>139815061
>Joke about killing black person
It wasn't a joke about killing niggers, it was a sarcastic statement about how the media whips idiots like the woman in the car into hysteria.
>>
>>139815195
Jews, Jews, you motherfuckers sound like a goddamn tree full of parrots. STFU.
>>
>>139815061
What I want to know is who leaked the video. It must have been someone in the police department. So much for loyalty if it was.
>>
>>139815477
>Cops abuse power.
>Media reports abuse.
>Civilians are rightfully afraid.
>This is the fault of the media.
Wew lad.
>>
>>139816708
Do you really think cops should function as a gang?
>>
File: cover.jpg (147KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
147KB, 960x960px
I saw this on the news here in Portland, the dude was obviously being sarcastic. This is why I hate fucking Portland so much, all these SJWs can't take a damn joke.
>>
>>139815061
I don't see why everyone is butthurt. he was clearly referring to the MSM's portrayal of police
>>
>>139816708
Probably an affirmative action hire, fat, black woman who works the desk and spends her weekends twerkin'
>>
>>139817036
you're neglecting the fact that 90% of the "innocent black shot" stories turn out to be false as fuck
>>
File: Breaking news 2.jpg (31KB, 350x400px) Image search: [Google]
Breaking news 2.jpg
31KB, 350x400px
>>139815061
I live in Cobb County GA he did nothing wrong.
What is the world coming to when you can't even make a joke.
>>
>>139817088
No I don't but I watched this on the news here earlier and my first thought was that it was said in a sarcastic, deadpan joking way. Then I just thought burgers won't get sarcasm, this guy is going to be in the shit. By loyalty I mean the person who leaked this obviously viewed it first but just didn't get sarcasm, their first thought was racism and fuck this guys life. Knowing full well the outrage it would cause and the effect it would have on a fellow officers career. Loyalty would have been to give him a proper chance to explain himself to his superiors before fucking up his life in the media without letting him explain himself.
>>
>>139815061
He did nothing wrong. He mocked the Jew narrative of cops exterminating blacks for no reason. There can be no doubt about us living under tyranny anymore.

>>139815564
Because you're a fucking moron. It is LITERALLY the Jews. The entire fucking narrative of killer cops is bullshit created by the media and who runs all of the media companies that pushed it? JEWS, dipshit. If the higher-ups didn't like the obvious lies their employees were pushing, THEY WOULD HAVE PUT AN END TO IT. They didn't, which means every single (((piece of shit in charge))) is to blame.

"Progressivism" in general is literally due to Jews. This was a Christian country with morals and dignity once. All movements and theories which sought to radically change this country and the rest of Western/white civilization were conceived, funded, and pushed by Jews through their ethnic monopoly in most positions of influence.
>>
>>139817088
>Do you really think cops should function as a gang?
No, they shouldn't try to get an innocent man fired for no reason at all.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.