[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kekistan was created by Mossad. Think about it.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: kekistan jew flag.jpg (64KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
kekistan jew flag.jpg
64KB, 1200x675px
Kekistan was created by Mossad. Think about it.
>>
>>139813375
Kekistan is definitely mossad shit but Kek the god of chaos who looks down upon us. He transcends time.
>>
Kekistan is essentially Alt-Lite minus the redpill. It's a way to disarm the Alt-Right.
>>
Its so fucking cringy
>>
Kekistan is literally what Alex Jones warned us about. They're turning the frogs gay!
>>
>Whoa are you guys actually racist or something?
>Fuck the Alt-Right!
>Kekistan is just for the lulz, I'm actually Jewish you retard!
>Kekistan hates the Alt-Right, free the meme!
>I'm sick of these Alt-Right and their anti-antisemitism, that's not what kek the frog is all about!
>Hey guys did you hear about milk? Only real Kekistani soldiers can digest milk!
>>
The principle is simple. In any system those who collude the best win the game. Right now that's been the Jews, but in recent times the right has been organized and this scares the Jews. That's where Kekistan comes in.

Kekistan fucks everything up. It's like masturbation without the orgasm, mindless "lulz" without owning the Jews. It's a Pavlovian level mind trick that works magic on young undeveloped minds who want to be offensive but not racist so they can fit into the in-group of Kekistan.
>>
>>139813375
Oy vey stop that hate speech right now.
>>
>>139818600
I disagree. everyone sees it as code for nazism. It is retarded. Tries to be clever, but ends up being vile.
>>
>>139818980
Exactly. It doesn't benefit the right in any possible way. It's a distraction from the main prize.
>>
>>139813597
Alt right is kekistan
>>
>>139818600
You are underdeveloped and have an underdeveloped mind
>>
>>139818980
Everyone but me gotta learn
>>
>>139813375
Kekistan is and always will be below us.

The only good thing that can come of it is a few faggots may be smart enough to get red pilled fully..

Though most in that group should be gassed. They will be Normies for life.
>>
>>139813375
And Pepe and the alt right, Trump presidency, the Russian hackers, the false flag on Cville, the death of castro, Trudeau, it is all Mossad
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.