[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How has feminism been to my detriment when it's only helped me?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 296
Thread images: 45

I like the ability to use my mind, achieve, and make money. There's no point to having adult responsibilities if you can't spend the money you want or have control over your life. I've never experienced this so-called disaster. I never experienced divorce, daycare, ADD meds, or any of those things people whine and complain about so I don't really care. I also never experienced the wages falling or even my parents wages falling. So tell me why it wouldn't be in my best interests to support feminism when it allows me upward mobility.
>>
>>139809637
Tits and gtfo
>>
File: unnamed.png (31KB, 415x354px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
31KB, 415x354px
Because you're not the only person who needs to use society? Because society shouldn't exclusively build roads for you and you alone, but for the everyone or at least those who earned the right to use the roads?

It's very self entitled to follow a supremacist ideology and then turn around and say, why not? It's only helped me. Yes, it was meant to.. at our detriment.
>>
>>139809893
and why should I care about "society" more than my dreams? The roads aren't suddenly going to stop being made just because I make a lot of money.
>>
>>139810203
Roads don't mean the kind you drive on here, if you make it impossible to gain opportunities then you'll stagnate and become stuck. There will be no metaphorical road out of your condition.

>>139810203
>more than my dreams?
Seeing as you've already rejected "because you're not the only person who dreams, you self entitled whore" I'll go with "because your dreams are plain, boring and kind of pointless considering how average they are."

I mean, sure, if you want to keep rebutting "feminism has become supremacist and that negates any reason it should still exist" with "what about me and my stuff and my life and my dreams and why aren't you thinking about me?" But you just look really, really immature. Like, 7 year old Piaget style ego centrism stupid.
>>
>>139809637
That's fine if you acknowledge its mostly horseshit you're taking advantage of to get ahead. Just don't be surprised when others are resentful they need to earn jobs, promotions, grades, and degrees with merit while you get ahead by virtue of your gender.
>>
>>139811053
You don't know all my dreams and I don't think there's a point to having adult responsibilities if you don't have freedom and money to spend.

I'm feminist because a lot of men are backlashing against women's rights. It's the only response to protect myself. I don't feel some intrinsic satisfaction in living for the impersonal construct known as society.
>>
>>139811529
>I don't think there's a point to having adult responsibilities if you don't have freedom and money to spend.
Then you shouldn't pretend you're living an adult life, you literally shouldn't have romantic relationships because that's an adult responsibility.

>I'm feminist because a lot of men are backlashing against women's rights.
Yes, backlash is a natural response to having your ability to pursue happiness aggressively attacked, are you incapable of seeing things from other people's positions or do you reserve the sociopathy to men?

>It's the only response to protect myself.
From what? See >>139809893
The only way you could be more privileged is if you had brown skin.
>>
>>139811833
Protection from the angry men when they get in control of the companies and government.
>>
>>139811529
we dont even backlash against your rights what do we even do to impede on your rights

the government is the power that gives you your rights and there has been nothing that has stopped you from going out and making money and sucking dick or munching carpet.
>>
>>139812043
You're scared of someone's emotion? I'm scared of losing my job to open it up for a less qualified woman? Do you honestly believe your feeble response to someone's emotion is equivalent to my very real fear of losing my livelihood?

Do you actually believe your emotions are worth more than the money I actually lose when I'm offered fewer (or no) opportunities?

This is why feminism is a detriment, it's actually convinced you that your feelings are worth more than my ability to feed myself.
>>
File: 1504055681480.jpg (871KB, 2000x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1504055681480.jpg
871KB, 2000x1300px
>>139809637
As a business owner myself it hurts all women because I and a lot of other business owners won't hire women anymore because of the potential law suit, especially if they're attractive.
This is what feminism did to our society and soon it'll be really apparent.
And when it does will come the "diversity quotas" to force us to hire women, then we just move to countries where there is still freedom to do with our companies whatever we want causing the markets to crash for your country.
but you OP won't have to worry about this anyway since the consequences of this will be for the next generation to face and since you're a feminist we all know you won't be having kids since it'll be too late for you when you realize how retarded you are.

TLDR: Feminism will destroy western civilization like it did with Rome. Have fun being free to wear your burkas under Muhammad. We won't be saving you.
>>
>>139809637
>I don't have children
fuck off roastie
>>
>>139811529

Ever thought you could be an overbearing hose beast that is apart of an amoral, pathological movement? I have only rarely heard criticism of feminism from feminists. Most of the time the criticism is actually a thinly veiled compliment. It is like you women are actually little girls who watched too many disney princess movies and have decided not to grow up, and then bitch about guys not growing up. Society has a tendency of crumbling when nobody takes responsibility.

By the way this was really fun bait. Keep trolling, you will go places here!
>>
>>139812323
Without feminism men would bar women from a lot of professions. What about female social mobility?
>>
>>139809637

Feminism is an acceptable idea but third-wave crust punk moldylocks degenerates "offended by literally everything" feminists suck

Checkmate
>>
>>139812286
the point im trying to make is your entire cause is a false narrative

antifa fights fascism that doesnt exist, like seriously i get to smoke weed all day and hang out with friends how am i under a fascist government whatsoever?

the government is overwhelmingly behind "womens rights" which aren't even a thing, because rights are just called "human rights" now. Because we don't fucking care about whether or not you are a woman or a man.
>>
>>139812471
A woman needs social mobility like a fish needs a bicycle.
>>
>>139812043
WHY ARE YOU USING SUCH A VAGUE TERM AS ANGRY MEN? WHY DO YOU VILIFY MEN? MEN HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING TO YOU, STOP MAKING THEM OUT TO BE BAD YOU IGNORANT BITCH OH MY FUCKING GOD IM GONNA BLOW A FUCKING GASKET STTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTOP IT
>>
>>139812327
Antifeminists countries are poorer than feminist countries. I don't see this imaginary civilization collapse. If you refuse to hire me because I'm female you're scum to me because I deserve the right to make a good living.

As I move upwards in my career I'll live in low crime areas. Nothing for me to fear.
>>
>>139812580
Yeah because I should be stuck never buying anything or having any freedom. I'm not stupid enough to fall for that.
>>
>>139812743
respond to me
>>
>>139812743
why do you hate men?
>>
>>139812471
>Without feminism men would bar women from a lot of professions.
I'm not talking about feminism 50 years ago and that's obvious to anyone reading my posts besides yourself, you do this because you know I can't rationally argue against first wave feminism and can't rationally form an argument against second wave feminism. I see your dishonest tricks and raise you with "calling your shit out so everyone can see your dishonesty."

>What about female social mobility?
Absolutely reprehensible and a pure zero sum game if you achieve this at the specific detriment of individual men and boys.

Anyway, I'm done pretending to be trolled, point is don't call yourself a feminist. Ever. Not even to troll. Zero reason otherwise.
>>
>>139812518
I'm fighting the attitudes of the angry men who will take over the government, media, and corporations one day.
>>
>>139812865
so you are fighting something that doesn't exist? Just an excuse to call men evil and angry?
>>
>>139812662
>Antifeminists countries are poorer than feminist countries.
You've got cause and effect backwards. Rich countries can afford feminism for a few generations before it wrecks their shit.

>>139812743
>I should be stuck never buying anything
completely unrelated to social mobility; poor women buy shiny garbage all the time.

>or having any freedom.
What do you mean by "freedom?"
>>
>>139812860
There is a reason to be a feminist. I've seen websites like Return of KIngs and other antifeminist websites. I'm not falling for the there's no need for feminism meme. Not when many guys are arguing to take away the rights our foremothers fought for. I'm fighting this before you have the chance to do this to women.
>>
>>139809637
Because you're a man.
>>
>>139812865
im tired of feeling attacked for being a man. im tired of feeling scared of these people on the streets wearing all black out to beat up white males. If you keep vilifying men what will be left? Just more violence. What is the point?
>>
>>139812471
If there's a woman with more qualifications than a man no sane businessman would hire the man.

Female social mobility is now a priority where male social mobility has taken the back burner because of feminism.

Feminism doesn't want equality.
>>
Yeah, you think it's great now to live your life as a man with your career and the money you get to spend on frivolities but when you're childless at 40, you're going to wonder why you feel so unfulfilled and unhappy despite having all the things you thought would make you happy. Then the realization that you wasted your youth making some Jew richer instead of marrying a man and starting your own family will hit you harder than a Dodge Challenger.

Then comes the chronic depression.
>>
>>139812865

You mean the angry men that already control the world along with angry women? Hate to break it to you, but women can be corrupt monsters. They are indeed flawed human beings. Why don't you pay more attention to your neoliberal overlords. Read about why those you disagree with are so upset with them.

Study Iran Contra, or the Franklin scandal, or the Dutroux affair. Some of these rarely discussed scandals unveil a dark heart behind power in government that is tied to the neocons/neolibs.
>>
>>139812963
Freedom to chase your dreams and get ahead. How exactly is America being wrecked? Explain because I don't see this imaginary collapse.
>>
>>139812662
Actually anon has a point. Feminism has created a hostile environment, and is hurting relation between sexes due to paranoia. I dont want to be with a girl who claims to he a modern new wave feminist out of fear of false rape accusations.
>>139812865
The only problem you're fighting is one you're causing. Treating people like this by claiming men are angry will only make you enemies, and radicalize others against you.
>>
it might not be to your detriment. thats why women like feminism so much. so they can have an easy ride without any of the work.
>>
>>139813011
And what rights are you fighting for? the right for quotas for job applications and scholarships that benefit women over men?
>>
>>139809637
But where have all the good men gone?
>>
>>139809637
If feminism practiced by an individual goes so far that double standards are being held, communication becomes filled with vitriol, and relations between men and women are fractured, that can certainly cause problems that damage societal cohesion.

I had this issue with a woman recently - her unwillingness to have civil discourse about certain topics, despite her demonstrated ignorance on said topics, made it impossible for us to stay together.
>>
>>139813011
If you may believe those sites represent all men, why am I not allowed to believe the SCUMM manifesto represents all feminists and denounce it all as a vile, hateful supremacist ideology?

>>139813209
It's currently Marxists, it's created the hostile environment deliberately to spark revolution. The response is to deliberately fight the very natural hate that arises from this.
>>
>>139809637
What rights are feminists fighting for in western society in 2017?

Also why do feminists only want women in high paying CEO jobs why no strong women garbage ladies?
>>
File: traditionalburkas.jpg (148KB, 1180x788px) Image search: [Google]
traditionalburkas.jpg
148KB, 1180x788px
>>139812662
>I'll live in low crime areas

How do you think it got that way?
Who do you think will replace us when we all move our businesses overseas?

You'll be working for companies that are owned by Islamic oil barons that see women as nothing but animals and soon they'll lobby for their beliefs to be implemented.
Oh you'll be safe alright, as long as you follow your husband like a master otherwise you'll be beaten.
Or never show any skin in public or you'll be raped.
have fun roastie
>>
>>139813209
i liked the part about radicalize others against you, because its the fucking truth. spit facts bro.
>>
>>139809637
I can tell you're not a LARPing neckbeard because you you exhibit the typically female thought process of the world revolving around you and society existing only to serve you.
>>
>>139813361
There should be more women in the trades. I have no issue with that.
>>
>>139813332
Its all a gear in the marxist machine... New wave feminism is another divide an conquer, legal equality was achieved long ago, fighting now is wanting special rights..
>>139813415
Thanks pal
>>
File: EQUALITY.jpg (132KB, 1052x632px) Image search: [Google]
EQUALITY.jpg
132KB, 1052x632px
>>139813197
This is a very generalized idea. Nobody is trying to shit on you for chasing your dreams and getting ahead if you deserve it.

We're shitting on the idea that you can get by easier as a woman because of affirmative action, but the reverse idea, that more men should be more nurses, teachers etc, is vehemently denounced as misogyny.
>>
>>139812743
No, without forced feminism and gender quotas you won't get rich and powerful if you don't meet the standard. Neither will a midwestern white man who was born poor and retarded. Drop the entitlement, it's the first step to getting men's respect without castrating them
>>
>>139813414
>it got that way?
>Who do you think will replace us when we all move our businesses overseas?
>You'll be working for companies that are owned by Islamic oil barons that see women as nothing but animals and soon they'll lobby for their beliefs to be implemented.
>Oh you'll be safe alright, as long as you follow your husband like a master otherwise you'll be beaten.
>Or never show any skin in public or you'll be raped.
>have fun roastie

Muslims are only 1 percent of the country.
>>
>>139813489
Then why do feminists call trades a "mans" job? If you want the equality you're after, why dont you take a "mans job" like a trade, carpentry for example, and do it?
>>
>>139809637
I know you are never going to get it. No matter how much i try and prove to you that this ideology that has "helped" you by making you angry at problems that don't exist like womens rights and violent men (that you dont know) is corrupt and only made to create division in the sexes and violence in the streets. Find your innerself, outside of gender. Find what makes you happy. Find your big fat reason for living, and don't let it be something that will cause the downfall for our beloved country.

Have a goodnight
>>
>>139813011
>I've seen websites like Return of KIngs
>foremothers
1/10 completely unacceptable

>>139813197
>Freedom to chase your dreams and get ahead
Women are mentally children and have the dreams of children. Women are to be humored, not obeyed.

>How exactly is America being wrecked?
various cultural trends resulting in the reduction of the white birth rate and all stemming from political competition between men and women and decoupling of sex and reproduction
>>
>>139813722
Do you consider programmers, database admin, engineers, or scientists in men's jobs?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw&bpctr=1503849677

OP, this is why Women shouldn't be allowed to vote or be politicians. They should be allowed in the military either.

Women are fucking terrible at everything besides providing a position of a mother figure. And if they can't do that they aren't worth shit.
>>
Hey OP

Are you white? If so why not support white nationalism, it would promote you and enhance your social mobility. That's the basis of what you are evaluating things by right?
>>
>>139813883
I only care if someone does a job well. Do not turn this around on me. I am talking about physical labor jobs here anyway, fields most women put off on men, why dont you become a shining example of woman empowerment and take a path very few women take??
>>
>>139813883
Women only want the comfy jobs that men have already established as high-paying. You don't really want to work, you want to experience making a lot of money and gaining some semblance of power.
What's the biggest mistake you've made in your life so far, femanon?
also tits or gtfo, ho
>>
>>139813915
Wahhhh I'm destroying civilization. I care sooo much about that NOT.

I'm better at a lot of male jobs than female jobs. I also have a male digit ratio.

The military is a good way for poor women to be able to afford college. They should be allowed in. You making the point about how women shouldn't vote or become politicians made me even more feminist. It means if women let their guard down and become anti feminist, this is what's to come.
>>
>>139814096
They are comfy when women do it but when men do it they are hard work and should be respected. Contradiction much?
>>
>>139813197
>Freedom to chase your dreams and get ahead
what a naive thing to say. dreams? there are wars being fought all over the globe, kiddo. your dreams don't mean shit, and neither do anybody else's. if you're not ready to grow up and accept that then please stay out of politics, you're not mature enough to handle it.
>>
>>139814259
Only when the women are there due to diversity requirements, of course.
>>
Feminism has caused so many issues in today's society. It really is a fucking cancer. Women need to be making babies and getting a husband, not trying to have a career and make more money than men. Feminism goes against a woman's nature of being submissive and feminine.
>>
>>139814416
Then why did I never feel this intrinsic need to be submissive?

Yeah we should just let men have all the money and all the freedom and all the decision making. How exactly does that benefit me?
>>
>>139813883

The problem OP is that the foundation of your philosophy is in shambles. Your ideas are inherently incoherent, and with the further passing of time, it will get exponentially worse. Your attitude is the attitude that is polarizing shit further. Know how many guys here on /pol used to be flat out lefties? You think it was one funny joke that made so many switch? Why not really read the perspective of your so-called enemy, and try to empathize with them. I can guarantee you that quite a few racist, homophobic, transphobic, sexist posters here have empathized with your point of view.

Problem is there has been so much venom from the SJW left, that you are beginning to see many on the right turn off and start to resort to identity politics and ideologies. This further polarizes shit and it can only lead to heartache and grief. You are wrong, OP.
>>
>>139814139
You put too much emotion, not enough logic and reasoning into your words, I can confidently say you come off as pretentious in the worst ways possible. People like you, are why I am distrusting of women who claim to be feminists, you are snakes who only care about yourselves and nothing of others. There is a mental issue at work here, and it will drive down your chances to snag yourself a quality mate in the future. Humans by nature are social creatures, by being hostile, you will not only fail your role as a social creature, but you will become depressed and lonely. T. Lonely individual who has been burned many times by people in general.
>>
File: 1424043138240.jpg (891KB, 1560x2744px) Image search: [Google]
1424043138240.jpg
891KB, 1560x2744px
>>139809637
Daily reminder that all rights you enjoy were given to you by men out of sympathy. You lack the ability to truly compete with men without protection from men, by men.

t. The Patriarchy
>>
>>139814536
>How exactly does that benefit me?
by benefiting society which you are hopelessly dependent on, we all are. if you destroy american society you will be living in a third world hell with everyone else. do you seriously need this explained to you? i learned this in my seventh grade civics class. every one of you posts is "me me me" but what about all the actual work being done to keep the country from collapsing. why do women never think it's their job to help carry the weight? they want the payment but none of the responsibility, it's pathetic.
>>
File: head.jpg (42KB, 500x563px) Image search: [Google]
head.jpg
42KB, 500x563px
>>139809637
You again? Get the fuck out of here with your selfish drivel.
>ME ME ME ME ME
Yes, we know you're selfish.
>>
>>139814848
and you want women to slave away and be submissive for no money. If I'm little more than a submissive slave in society for life, why should I care about the society I won't get to benefit from?
>>
>>139813883
We need more female garbage collectors, miners, merchant mariners, diesel mechanics, oil rig workers, linemen, plumbers, police, HVAC repairmen, hunters, fishers, politicians, teachers, surgeons, welders, butchers, bouncers, barbers, septic/sewage/sanitation workers, exterminators, construction workers, soldiers, and firefighters.

>>139814139
>The military is a good way for poor women to be able to afford college.
All college students should be forced to join the military and women should be banned from the military. The military is not supposed to be a fucking gibsmedat program, their job is to kill people.
>>
>>139814259
No, you're not listening. Typical.
Comfy means not physical. Women pretend they want to work as hard as men, but when it comes down to it you have different priorities. Women always want one foot in the traditional world. You want to be a boss but you want to be treated like a woman at the same time.
You didn't answer my question: what's the biggest mistake you've made in your life?
>>
File: 1504056564007.png (3MB, 1008x4901px) Image search: [Google]
1504056564007.png
3MB, 1008x4901px
>>139813710
You know my brother who isn't as Anti-SJW/Anti-Regressive as me asked me why I consider all these kids so dangerous.

I simply said that it's because they have no ability whatsoever to understand the concept of Causality, that their choices have consequences that is beyond them & their immediate future & environment.

In the past this childish mentality was just a phase that people grew out of simply due to the reality of the world, but now because of the internet & social media they can extend this phase of delusion by hiding within safe spaces where they reinforce each others delusion. Postponing the inevitable realization of reality, then it's too late.

And soon it'll be too late for the US because this PC generation will wake up to reality too late to fix what they destroyed.
imo it's already too late since it'll take time to fix everything and there's not enough of it to fix the coming collapse.
I hope I'm wrong tbqh but I'm rarely so.
>>
>>139814646
This anon understands it very well. Extremism breeds extremism. Feminism acheived what was already necessary (legal equality), at this point you are quite literally asking to be treated like a little princess now, after you got your privileges taken away as per you requested.

Before feminism, women were not part of the work force, outside of secretaries, by biologically established gender roles which date back to our times as hunter gatherers (which is why these roles exist today even, its in our culture and nature). I daresay, women back then had it much easier than they have it today, as they weren't really required to work to function as a cog in our society.

>>139814978
Let's be civil now. Show some empathy even for those who disagree, we have rights to disagree here, and we should be able to be at least civilized about our discussion. Accusations/Name calling only turns people further against you. Additionally, why should we care about you, if you aren't giving society anything of grave importance yourself?
>>
>>139814978
>and you want women to slave away and be submissive for no money
i never said anything of the sort.
>why should I care about the society I won't get to benefit from?
i just explained the benefits, it's living in a first world nation. you're not a feminist, you're just selfish. i used to hate sexists when i was younger, then i met feminists. feminists made me lose the respect i had for women, and now that nobody respects your gender anymore you idiots all shriek, "this is why i (never 'we') need feminism!!!" you've made yourselves easy to hate because of feminism, doubling down isn't going to end well for your gender.
>me me me me me
you're pathetic and should kys.
>>
>>139815304
How is it easier to depend on a man who can screw up at any time and have no options of fixing it? If I was in the pre feminist days I'd try to pass as a man, marry an old man to get the property, or live a life of crime.
>>
>>139815487
How is being nice to the people who say I shouldn't vote or have rights going to help me?
>>
>>139815487
>you're pathetic and should kys.
oh they're killing themselves alright,
problem is they're gonna take a lot of people down with them with their suicidal ideology.
cuz if innocent people wouldn't be affected then hell I wouldn't be against feminism & PC culture
I'd be cheering these retards all the way to their graves.
>>
Everybody here has made some awesome points, Feminista. If this is just a troll job, then really, good job. If you are serious, though, check out what folks have written here. All joking aside, there are some pretty awesome guys and girls around on /pol that are more cosmopolitan and intelligent than 94 percent of the people you could meet at university. If you post here like a regular person, and not using the female card, you will find that there are many wonderful people in spite of the obvious cancer that comes with the territory. Hell, even some of the cancer starts to have it's own innocence and charm to it... It is fucking weird here, but quite thought provoking and fun! We could always use more lefties that genuinely contribute to the threads, instead of retard shills.
>>
>How is [literally fucking anything] going to help me?
>me me me me me
you have to be 18 to post on /pol/, dear.
>>
>>139815584
How would a man want you, if you have no faith in him? Additionally, women hold the keys to sexuality, if a woman gives the keys to anyone willy nilly, it shows she is doing a bad job as a sexual gatekeeper. If you are bad at choosing a mate, these actions reflect upon yourself. Everyones always at fault somehow.
>marry an old man to get the property, or live a life of crime.
You are incredibly selfish. To use someone just for the money says a TON about you as a person, reminiscent of an ex of mine who tried asking for $3000 dollars so she could get an operation on her pet turtle. She didnt have a turtle.

Additionally, living a life of crime is especially disrespectful to a working society as a whole, and further embellishes your selfishness. I am happy I do not have to live near you.

As for you passing as a man, gl with that lmao
>>
Guess what: I'm a woman

I've been using 4Chan for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I voted Trump. I fuck based black man exclusively. I'm not a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.

Wether you like it or not, females are comperable. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to make you a sandwhich, I'll have my personal chef do it. The ironic thing is my father married for looks and I'm actually attractive as well. Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.

I won't show you my tits, I'll be your CEO one day, and you'll beg to be my beta "provider."
>>
>>139815584
>I'd try to pass as a man, marry an old man to get the property, or live a life of crime.
No you wouldn't. You just like to fantasize about it. Why don't you stop living the movie in your head and join the real world?
Since you're too chickenshit to answer my question about the mistakes you've made (women never admit mistakes) how about this one:
What's the most controversial thing you believe? Something you're not comfortable sharing with friends or family. Or do you just agree with everything you've been spoonfed?
>>
>>139815987
Now THIS is bait. OP could learn a thing or 2
>>
>>139811529
>tfw ywn be a mtf housewife for a strong, independent woman kicking the patriarchy's ass

Life is pain, pham.
>>
>>139816058
I'll give it 'pasta' but bait would be too strong of a word.
>>
File: POL.png (53KB, 1332x181px) Image search: [Google]
POL.png
53KB, 1332x181px
>>139815834
>>
>>139816305
It's definitely linguine.
>>
>>139815973
If my options in society were taken away I'd have no choice but to do 1 of the 3 options. If you want me to be moral don't take my options away. I have many ideas on how to pass as a man. Respect society? If society takes away my options again they are not worth respecting.
>>
File: 1504056375248.jpg (121KB, 520x588px) Image search: [Google]
1504056375248.jpg
121KB, 520x588px
>>139815987
>>
>>139816030
I didn't grow up in a daycare and wasn't fed ADHD meds like you probably were. I wasn't exactly taught the same things.

I don't believe you should be forced to have vaccines if you don't want them. I think forced vaccination is deplorable.
>>
>>139816362
Well, what you're fighting for will only cause you to lose options, and more importantly the respect of others. Being militant as you are, you are only going to alienate those around you, poisoning your own social life and worse, your own dreams.

As I said, extremism breeds extremism, and what you currently stand for is only going to breed hatred towards you. Using another fellow person as a tool alone is still selfish I might add, and if you consider that from the get-go, then your morality is bankrupt to begin with.
>>
>>139816565
>I think forced vaccination is deplorable.
That's not controversial. You don't have opinions, your opinions have you. You're so far removed from honesty you can't even be honest with yourself.
When you're ready to be a real human being, come back to /pol/, faggot.
>>
>>139816058
Yeah. All the stock shit in one post. And still littered with spelling errors.
>>
>>139816755
Another is I think a woman has the right to reject someone for sex for any reason at all. I don't care how discriminatory the reason is. It could be race, being trans, having a small penis, having straight hair, whatever. The right to say no to sex is fundamental.
>>
>>139815987
I wouldn't buy stock in that company. Woman CEOs suck, particularly narcissistic
cunts who think everyone is there to serve them, rather than accepting that they are there to serve the company. It's no small wonder you exclusively date black men, because you like subservient slaves. I bet your not half as good looking as you claim,
but your internships at McDonald's were partly due to the fact that you are semi-fuckable.
>>
>>139816603
They'd hate me either way. It's either submit to them and have them treat me like trash without any freedom or fight against them and have them hate me.

Expecting me to be a literal slave in the name of morality is immoral. It would be immoral for society to block me on the basis of the greater good but you never talk about that immorality.
>>
>>139816953
Men have the right to reject anyones sexual advances, it could be because shes fat, that "she" has a fake vagina a la chris chan, having small tits, having a jew nose, whatever. The right to say no to sex is fundamental.
>>
>>139816953
>a woman has the right to reject someone for sex for any reason at all
Again: nothing controversial about that. Who the fuck would argue that someone should fuck someone they're not attracted to?
Do you have a philosophy? What motivates you through life?
I've worked with a lot of older, childless women. It's hard to describe the look in their eyes when they talk about their future; another 40-50 years with no family of their own. The biological clock is a real thing.
Which will you value more when you're 70 - another week vacation in Mexico or Turks and Caicos, or a grandchild who tells you they love you?
>>
>>139817153
You think one dimensionally. People do not hate without reason. You are giving them reason to hate you by being the way you are.

Morality is necessary for the survival of a society, if you act immoral because people treat you immorally, then you do not understand the fundamentals to improving yourself and the environment around you. Positivity begets Positivity, the fake it till you make it meme DOES work, and it does improve your life because it attracts similar people. You are merely outing yourself as an awful human being, I hate to say it.
>>
OP let's be real. Unless if it's your passion and even then, people don't like to work! I wish I was a girl. I would happily be home, be with family, and have the afternoons open to meet friends.

Why put yourself through wage slavery? Read up on history and see how the labor pool expanded just to expand tax base and suppress wages.

Only 1st wave feminism was useful. Anything after just celebrates free sex, degeneracy, broken marriages, and broken families. More people live alone than ever before. STDs are through the roof. 50% of marriages end in divorce because no one can compromise.

Single parent homes (especially single mothers) lead to more criminal activity. Even with 2 parents, they usually both work to make ends meet, leaving children with no parental nurturing. Children are growing up without love. Their only love comes a blue screen.

That's why I believe in traditional family. It keeps social cohesion and has maintained our species for millennia. 100 or so years of philosophical ideology is not going to make things better. All evidence points toward the opposite: a competitive and loveless world.
>>
File: 1503513565122.png (699KB, 599x858px) Image search: [Google]
1503513565122.png
699KB, 599x858px
>>139809637
>tell me why i should care about anyone other then myself?
>tell me why i should even care about society or civilization in general

lol, women. this is why we have patriarchy
>>
>>139817153

Or maybe you could find middle ground with folks that at least want to try and keep things as free and open as possible. They do exist, you know. I understand the cynicism because there is plenty of reason for it. I just wish you could point that same critical view towards your own camp, and then maybe with a bit of humility you could see that the feminist movement has lost it's soul.
>>
>>139817772
Great point anon. The feminist movement has become all about empowerment...by women enslaving themselves to sexuality in the name of freedom... The apex of irony.
>>
>>139809637
>There's no point to having adult responsibilities if you can't spend the money you want or have control over your life.
Women have had this for almost 50 years now. What exactly are you fighting for?
>I've never experienced this so-called disaster. ... so I don't really care.
I've never experienced murder. I've never experienced rape. I've never experienced having my dog get hit by a car. I've never experienced my own country collapsing. I've never experienced being targeted by the government. I've never experienced getting hit by an asteroid.

Want us to still try to stop these things from happening, or..? Aren't women supposed to be MORE empathetic than men? You sound like an entitled brat. Did you even have a father? His job was to not let you turn into a 30-year old child. He failed. He's a shitty dad.
>I also never experienced the wages falling or even my parents wages falling.
Can you support a house and a car and a family with your paycheck? If the answer is no, then yes you have experienced wages falling. What you didn't experience was where they fell from.
>So tell me why it wouldn't be in my best interests to support feminism when it allows me upward mobility.
Uhh, because you already have it or nobody's threatening to take it away. People defend free speech and gun ownership because there are people with power in this country who don't want us to have them anymore. People support Donald Trump building a wall because illegal immigrants are crossing the border right now. Feminists fought for women to be treated equally before you were born and men said, "Sure, okay." The war is over.

Unless what you think is the war is your stupid fucking picture, then no, the war is very much on. See, I know you're a spoiled cunt who only cares about yourself, but women can't fight like men can. I'm sorry if that upsets you, but it's just the truth. We're not all born the same. I can't create a person. Let's call it a draw.
>>
>>139809637
Men and women both can be extremely talented and both can do well in todays workforce. However, to get anywhere in competitive fields it takes a lot of sacrifice. Most women in my life, while smart and talented and organized, are not crazy enough to sacrifice their emotional and physical wellbeing for a job. Many men are. My friends who have wives in the same field still have work-life balance differences, the women’s lives are more balanced than their male counterparts but the men make more money. A career is something that you are giving your life to, and even when you are doing something great, that sacrifice is for a shitty product or angry customer. As women grow older and get more experience I believe they see the scam for what it really is. You know what’s better than slaving away for the bottom dollar of a soulless company? Putting your heart and soul into another person. Sure, having money is great, but you trade a little bit of yourself for it to something that will lay you off without a second thought.
Women who make the choice to stay at home and have children have it tough. Since 50% of the population now is in the workforce, it’s incredibly difficult to live on one income unless you are lucky. I have a few mormon friends who try, but most are too poor and end up moving back home with their kids. It’s incredibly sad because most people have kids, then spend a shit ton of money to pass them to someone else. What works best? Having a wife who stays at home with the kids, but had endeavors on the side or works from home. She can put her time and talents into something to help the family, but focuses on the children. Men are better at sacrificing for their and keeping their emotions from their work. These gender roles have been in place for a long time and suddenly changing them leads to issues within the culture that we may not understand.
>>
>>139818034
>>139809637

Whatever’s the case, do what you see fit. You are a free individual in a free country. However, if you find yourself unhappy, I wouldn’t feel bad exploring traditional gender roles. They are not as rigid as many say they are, and can lead to a happy and healthy life.
>>
I haven't read the whole loaf, but it's damned important I mention prophetic words written just about 3 decades ago. It's super important we don't let these concepts get slid or memoryholed, because we just ...will...not...make it as a species if we do forget.
And I quote:
>A bitch is a bitch
>So if I'm poor or rich
>I talk in the exact same pitch
>Now the title bitch don't apply to all women
>But all women have a little bitch in 'em
>I talk in the exact same pitch

the only other scholar that even comes close is AMG in his ancient epic "Bitch better have my money"
> There ain't nothing like black pussy on my dick
>Word to the motherfuckin' DJ Quick
>I'm playin' hos like dominoes
>Slappin' bones
--- also several stanzas later
>i don't charge by the inch I charge by the foot
>Pick up mine, bitch, here take a look
>100% USDA Grade A beef
>Here's my card, call me

t. Ice Cube, professor emeritus, ebonics and niggernometry
>>
And one more point. How has it helped you? You got a nice job with benefits? Well let's see. Time-wise you're spending 25-40% of your waking hours working/commuting/getting ready for work. The other 33% is for sleep. So over half your time goes to working and sleeping, if not nearly 75%.

33-40% of your wages are taxed out. More taxes are taken out in sales, gas, etc. You pay loans like home, car, auto. Then there's insurance like car, health, home. Then there's consumerism fueled by advertising leading to frivolous purchases. How much money do you have left over? Do you even have the money to do anything expensive? Even if you did you wouldn't have the time.

Hence why working is a waste of time, and this workplace empowerment is going out the window with robotics and AI.
>>
>>139818162
>AMG
You'll be spared on the day of the rake, leaf.
>you looked you haven't been pumped in a while
>pick up the motherfucking phone and dial
>and have your money in a big-ass stack
>I'm slingin' this dick like a new jack
>>
>>139809637
>ADD meds
STFU you drug addict. Adderall is 80% similar to Methamphetamine. Dextroampehtamine is mixed amphetamine salts is a broken hopeless bitch. Choke on a salad ho
>>
>>139809637
>I like the ability to use my mind, achieve, and make money

Evidently you don't or you wouldn't be a feminist, either way feminism gave you none of that. You'll understand when you're being raped by a Muslim just how cancerous your ideology is
>>
OP is not a woman, it's some retarded guy LARPing.
>>
>>139817975
I'm fighting against the backlash so my existing rights don't get taken away. My dad did support my family on one paycheck when I was little because of the union job he had. My mom worked later and then we had a lot more money to go on vacations and lots of places. She too was union. I never experienced going to daycare or any of the stuff my generation supposedly experienced. I'm also going into a high paying career. I was allowed to be free as a kid and ride my bike everywhere for hours. My generation seems to think if a marriage stays together there are no issues. Wrong. Some couples just didn't believe in divorce. It's hard to feel the anger of this backlash when I never personally experienced any of it.
>>
>>139817153
You never recognise your selfishness because you're a woman and self-sacrifice for the good of your people is foreign to you, this is why you shouldn't be able to vote
>>
>>139818408
So we treat him like the cum guzzling ho he is
>>
>>139818180
I don't need much of a social life and don't spend much time getting ready. It's the ability to spend money on whatever I want. The ability to have more choices. The man can be stingy and controlling if the mom stays home.
>>
>>139809637

>Why shouldn't I support feminism

When men have surplus they share. When women have it they keep it to themselves. Basically men look out for society, women look out for themselves.

Also, tits or gtfo. I'm saging this thread since you clearly have no respect for the rules of the internet.
>>
File: 1490752319524s.jpg (5KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1490752319524s.jpg
5KB, 250x250px
>>139813489
why did you ignore the first part of my statement
as a femanist what rights are you fighting for in western society in 2017?
>>
>>139818706
I am fighting to keep the rights I already have. Many men think I shouldn't get to vote or have any rights so I'm fighting them before they have the chance to do it. Basically a preemptive strike.
>>
>>139818805
no one is trying to take your rights except muslims
>>
>>139818694
You're naive if you think men always make the good decisions or that men can't be controlling or stingy. I know reality.
>>
>>139818604
You answered none of my questions. I don't think you have answers. How can I possibly treat you as an equal when you're afraid of everything?
Fear comes easily to the timid.
>>
>>139818969
Many men online think women shouldn't be able to be doctors or lawyers, be able to use birth control, or be able to vote.
>>
>>139818805

feminist are irrelevant in 2017 western society you have all the same rights as a man protected by law i think you just want attention
>>
>>139819085
The school of life teaches you that there are some threats to avoid.
>>
>>139818805

I have had enough. Your argument is weak. Nothign wrong with being diligent and watchful, but you are just clutching to this dogma like it is the only thing that matters to you. There is more to life. God loves you. There are plenty of men that respect your beliefs, and even if they do not respect your beliefs, they believe in a representative government that you are apart of. That is how you stay vigilant.

You need to leave university, or at least the mindset. You have been brainwashed by it. Think for yourself.
>>
>>139819192
You still haven't answered any of my questions. Why?
>>
>>139819121
Meanwhile when women let our guards down a lot of men will try to take those rights away. I'm not letting my guard down to allow that to happen.
>>
File: 1478689963541.jpg (29KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1478689963541.jpg
29KB, 480x480px
>>139819100
yea many men on the internet think my little ponys look sexy

fact is yo can vote you can have birth control and you can be lawyers doctors and presidental candidates
>>
>>139818604
I suppose that's a possibility of holding the wallet so to speak. Yet that happens irregardless of whether the wife works. Divorces usually happen between two working individuals. It's MONEY that causes the problem, not the feminist aspect. That's a fallacy.

I'm not against a woman having choices. However, the propaganda that women have to work is an issue as many I know don't even want to but feel compelled to because of culture. So is that giving them a choice when the peer pressure from other women is so high?

Bottom line you bought too much into the materialist aspect of reality and see spending money as freedom. In reality, money is a control mechanism that brings more craving for more money. Get in touch with your spiritual roots.
>>
>>139819035

Well a movement by definition deals in generalities. Your argument is akin to, "prisons should be abolished, I know a man who was innocently convicted."

Of course there will be exceptions. Policies must be made on the norm.
>>
>>139819218
I am thinking for myself. I don't get this attitude from university. I get it from reading what many men write online at sites like Return of Kings. I see the anger, backlash, and hate within them.
>>
>>139818442
>I'm fighting against the backlash so my existing rights don't get taken away.
There's not a backlash to women being allowed to work. I don't know if you know this, but women were always allowed to work, it was just never considered a feminine thing. It isn't. You can do it if you want to, though. You can peel your face off if you want to, no one's going to stop you from making the wrong decisions.

What there is a backlash to is the anti-scientific propaganda that men and women are the same. They aren't. On the outside or the inside. Women are more agreeable and neurotic than men. Women are weaker than men. Women have a worse sense of direction than men. Women are worse at complex problem solving. That said, women have better verbal skills than men, are better at reading body language and social situations, have a better sense of smell, are better at calculating numbers and, oh yeah, live longer. These things are true and they're not imposed by society, they're part of our biology, and there is not only a push to deny that these things exist but to blame any evidence of them existing on systemic sexism. That's why there's a backlash. I don't know if you know this, but the biggest anti-feminists right now ARE WOMEN, and some of them WERE feminists back when feminists had a fucking argument to make.
>union
Kek.
>My generation seems to think if a marriage stays together there are no issues.
That is incorrect. If a marriage stays together, there are significantly less issues. People have a tendency for hyperbolic speak. Not all men are taller than all women, but they are on average and it's so self-evident that people simply say, "Men are taller than women." Do you realize how inane it is to be upset at that?
>It's hard to feel the anger of this backlash when I never personally experienced any of it.
Don't you realize what a dumb asshole you sound like right now? Why do you need to personally experience something for you to understand empirical evidence?
>>
>>139819273
you seem very paranoid

next time you feel like preemptive femnazing just spare a thought for women who actually dont have the world handed to them on a silver platter

like african girls whos clits are removed
>>
>>139819403
Couples can fight over the bills even if the woman stays at home. Please live in reality. I don't think women should have to work but we should have the freedom.
>>
>>139819412

>I am thinking for myself. I don't get this attitude from university. I get it from reading what many men write online at sites like Return of Kings. I see the anger, backlash, and hate within them.

do you think they might be angry at all these over entitled females?
>>
>>139819546
I hate how you want to force me into this mold of woman that I don't want to fit. As for marriages, there are some couples who don't divorce even if the problems are big and they work them out to stay together. You live in some sort of a fantasy land. My experiences have been the opposite of yours.
>>
>>139819412
>I see the anger, backlash, and hate within them.
When do men get to be angry without some frightened mouse like you screeching about it?
I'll ask you again:
Do you have a philosophy? What motivates you through life?
Which will you value more when you're 70 - another week vacation in Mexico or Turks and Caicos, or a grandchild who tells you they love you?
>>
>>139819650
feminism was a (((corporate))) trick to double the amount of worker drones they have
and it worked you ladies gobbled it up and demanded the right to be wage slaves now we pay the extra money women bring home to have daycare raise our children

not saying women have to stay at home but life was better when each house hold needed one bread winner
>>
>>139819889
>>
File: k9.jpg (100KB, 850x1168px) Image search: [Google]
k9.jpg
100KB, 850x1168px
>>139809637
You can have your feminism, just understand that it doesn't make you all that appealing to men so that's why we're turning to alternatives.
>>
I never had to be in a daycare and my parents wages never fell. I have no debt and I see no issues. You see, I lived the life you think no one in my generation lived as a kid. Because I lived this different life and never experienced any of these issues I don't really feel empathetic.
>>
>>139819412

That hate came from somewhere, and most folks posting here do not harbor that hate. YOu know I just made a big assumption about you being in university and I was wrong. Ever thought you could be making huge assumptions about men you have no knowledge of? The internet is a terrible medium of communication. There is no nuance, there is no fluidity, there is no reciprocity. You are making huge value judgements. Those men that do harbor hate are either thoughtless idiots, hateful creeps, or are angry because they are being hen pecked, yes hen pecked by popular culture. After awhile it gets tiring and it is not conducive to rational thinking. Have you ever met men who pathologically fixate on masculinity and manliness? Pay attention to the different types that do this. There are also women that pathologically fixate on femininity and female identity.

I have had sexist thoughts on women, in fact I have had those kinds of thoughts quite a few times. I try to make sure though that these feelings are tempered and controlled by my reason. I know you do this, too. You must see there is more to life than just your pleasure and pain, and the defense of femininity. Dont you see you are doing what the women haters are doing?
>>
One more thing dear, most men don't hate women. Citing Return of Kings is like me citing a radical feminist site and saying women want all men dead, so they can create an Amazon woman tribe.

You can't take the writings of 1% of woman haters and extend it to all men. Women and men are a pair not enemies. None of us would be here without either!
>>
>>139819412
Those communities aren't meant for women. :/
>>
>>139819650
I do live in reality. You're the one that lives in a fucked up warped hate world. I didn't even rule out that couples fight over money when together. You just assumed that and made an ad hominem attack.

You need a hug.
>>
>>139812937
>>139813068
>>139811458

interesting to see which ones get responses...
>>
>>139813042
kek this
>>
>>139820352
I know they aren't. It's what sexist men want to say when women aren't around.
>>
>>139813197
"Dreams" don't mean shit in reality. All you need to go anywhere as a woman is a pretty face. A man can't get anywhere outside high school with good looks.
>>
>>139809847
This. sage
>>
>>139820960
And if you aren't a Stacey you have to work for it to get very far ahead.
>>
>>139820800

It is like you are not even really listening to anybody. You are mansplaining the shit out of men. I hate that contrived fucking word but it is so true in this case. You did not come here to listen, but to vent. Get over the fact that men are bitter towards jaded feminists. Men can feel and think what they want, just like waht you want. They can be pissed off at women if you can be pissed off at men. You need to take a break from yourself and from other women. Go on a date or something. Kick up your heels. have fun. Hell if you do not want to date, then start appreciating your family more.
>>
>>139820033
>I don't really feel empathetic
>double doubles
>most feminist thing ever said
/thread
>>
File: jebby jebbers.jpg (118KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
jebby jebbers.jpg
118KB, 1600x900px
>>139816333
WOW CHECK EM
>>
>>139819885
What? I don't want to force you to do anything. I don't give a fuck about you, I don't even know you. I'm just telling you reality. You poison young minds when you lie about things like oppression and the wage gap. I don't care what you do with your life, I care that you are DECEIVING PEOPLE. Why do you think those cops died in Texas? Because they were told cops hunt black people, which isn't fucking true. Complaining about their imaginary problems got real fucking people killed.

Also, I don't know what you're talking about, I agree people shouldn't get divorced. Because of statistics, not my personal experience.
>>
>>139815584
Women are inherently different from men. Back before feminism took over, a man alone could provide for an entire household, but over the last century, that's become nearly a fantasy. Women are bred for breeding and rearing children. Men are bred to protect and provide for the family. Women in a traditional society were happier, more faithful, and under much less stress. The real issue with feminism is that it has destroyed the woman's role in society while leaving the man's intact leading to this animosity and competition between the sexes.
>>
>>139809637
>So tell me why it wouldn't be in my best interests to support feminism when it allows me upward mobility.
What has (modern day) feminism done to allow you upward mobility?
Firstly we need to acknowledge that all human beings are different and that nature influences who we are.

After establishing that we have to recognize that men and women have, even in our modern life (on a large scale) different desires and different things that make them happy.
Feminism preaches something very different, something which obviously sounds very good, but which does not correspond to this biological reality.

Does that mean, that women who have the desire to go into the useful sciences should not? Or that everyone needs to conform to some mystical image of a perfect society? No.
But the problem with feminism it does something extremely harmful, it dismantles families, if both men and women are the same, why should they come together?

You may never have experienced what a family breaking up means, but let me tell you it is not fun. For a functioning society we need to have functioning and stable families.
You may now ask, what that society gives you, but that is a rather dumb question since the answer is "everything you have". Society is necessary for all of us we need to sustain it.

A picture of what this looks like can be seen when you look at black communities, where black children far too often live without their dads.
Unless that is what you want, broken, criminal children with no future, then feminism is harmful.
>>
>>139820800
Keep in mind that ROK =/= traditional gender roles. When you go to women's online groups that have values similar to ROK they do not suggest that conservative women read such sites or interact with those types of guys.
>>
>>139820033
>you again, with this thread . . . again . . . so here is my response again
what will happen is Islamists or some other third worlders will take over, kill the men, kill your children, kill the elderly, and kill you unless you're young, fertile, and beautiful enough to rape and let live. There's a reason why gynocentric societies only exist in mudhuts and feminist fiction.
>>
>>139819966
>>139819909
>>139819590
>>139819406

Love how this (((probably a man anyway))) ignores the responses that actually shut down her "arguments"
>>
>>139810203
>and why should I care about "society" more than my dreams?
And this is how women will destroy the world.
>>
>>139822112
What about the stress of being with a controlling husband, having to clean up after a bunch of slobs, or knowing that his financial decisions can wreck the family and leave her with little options? The stress of not being able to have upward mobility and get ahead.
>>
>>139822112
It's not a fantasy. Stay at home mothers still exist.
>>
>>139812865
Yeah and I'm fighting the boogey man by throwing hot coals under my bed every night before I go to sleep. It must be working because he hasn't got me yet. What could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>139823646
The comments on many websites prove the threat is real.
>>
>>139823520
>muh money, muh freedom, muh controlling husband

Let's be honest about what you are fighting against.

You are fighting against a society that locks you into accepting a lifetime of breeding exclusively with a man who could wind up being inferior in comparison to other men you many encounter in the future. You're placing your animal level instincts above group cohesion, civility, and peace.
>>
>assuming that men are controlling, slobs, and/or financially willing to wreck a life they (hypothetically) built with you, and also have just as much stake in
>seems pretty sexist and intolerant to me

One guy said it earlier, don't want to find the post-

First wave feminism was the only one that was needed. Women wanted to vote and work, and collectively men said "sounds good." The 2nd and 3rd did/are screwing over the economy as a whole (so you, and your descendants, kek) in the long run.

I, as a man, have never questioned if women should be able to vote. After speaking with you, though, I feel a better solution might just be an IQ test
>>
>>139825036
Keeping me in bondage due to "society" isn't peace and if it is it's a negative peace.
>>
>>139825114
You're an exception here then. That poster makes the fallacy that everyone bases their decisions on logical reasoning. That no one is impulsive and that no one ever makes the wrong decisions and that people can never use faulty logic.
>>
File: 1503791175582.jpg (82KB, 587x800px) Image search: [Google]
1503791175582.jpg
82KB, 587x800px
>>139809637
>feminista with entitlement issues

Whats fukn new? Giving women the vote was the first step in destroying Western Civilization and you are a perfect fukn example of the selfish nature of women and why they should never be given any form of control,
/power because they abuse it and bring everyone down with them.

You will grow out of your feminista phase Missy, you're too young, dumb and full of cum to look at your movement objectively.
>>
>>139825955
What problems do you see specifically from feminism? I haven't experienced them.
>>
>>139825508
blah blah blah.

If men decide to go patriarchal again, you'll have no say in the matter. Your shit only works if men cheat. Fix that, and you're fucking done.
>>
File: fnny munny.png (61KB, 450x139px) Image search: [Google]
fnny munny.png
61KB, 450x139px
>>139824361
do honestly think that anything even close to a majority of men would agree with the hate you read there? I encourage you to go outside, into the real world, tomorrow and find 10 men, and ask them their feelings on what you have posted in this thread.

Sadly, im guessing 3 or 4 of them will wholeheartedly agree with everything you said.
I bet not even one will say anything resembling the hate you see on these ANTI-WOMEN WEBSITES.

Those websites are specifically created for angry, sexist men to be able to vent anyway. what a shocker you read many angry and sexist things there! Actually, as we speak, there are tumblr feministas on some obscure blog out there, claiming how any demographic I may identify with (race, gender, w/e) are inherently evil and how the world would be better off without us.

I dont believe that all feminists believe this, much less all women. You are a literal idiot for thinking that even a majority of men subscribe to these beliefs.

ALSO WOMEN CAN ALREADY FUCKING VOTE! THEY ARE AT LEAST 50% OF THE POPULATION! DO YOU THINK THAT IF YOU STOP BEING ANGRY AT OUR "PATRIARCHY" YOU WILL JUST MAGICALLY LOSE YOUR RIGHTS?
WTF KIND OF B8 IS THIS IM TRIGGERED REEEEEE
>>
>>139826157
>What problems do you see specifically from feminism?
Not him, but.
As I already stated in an above post. Feminism destroys families, with is the first giant step on the destruction of society as a whole.
That society is necessary for us all (even you), it provides safety and freedom and must be protected.

Look at American black communities to see what a broken family does (you may not have experienced that but I did). You end up with broken kids who don't know their father and become criminals without a future. If you do not want to see that happen, then feminism must be contained.
>>
>>139826322
Actually I'd be extremely disruptive. I wouldn't go down without a fight. A criminal record can't hurt you in a society where your career prospects are gone.
>>
>>139826157

Feminism has made women the privileged caste in Western society which has caused major issues in multiple areas of society

>longer sentences for identical crimes shows the legal system has been corrupted

>roughly equal rates of domestic violence, but zero support services and straight out denial that the problem even exists shows that law enforcement and the courts are biased and thus not operating effectively

>men make up only 40% of university/college students yet there are massively more scholarships for women showing that affirmative action policies don't work and are putting males at a disadvantage

>bias in the family court system which doesn't need an explanation as to how it upsets society, take a look at crime statistics of single parent families
>discrimination at work due to "positive action" despite the fact that women under 40 now out earn men, comparing like-for-like.

Feminism either lies about or ignores all of the above issues. And your comment

>I haven't experienced them

Just means you're being willfully ignorant.
>>
>>139826419
So I shouldn't have a right to make my own money in a career just because of your society arguments? I know the reality that without an income anyone can take control of you.
>>
>>139826612
This isn't about careers.
This is about hypergamy.

All the time you hear about women in their forty's who've made lots of money but can't find a man of similar means who is interested in marrying them. They end up becoming single moms and have children who turn out to be total failures.
>>
File: 1467613330805.jpg (206KB, 900x1290px) Image search: [Google]
1467613330805.jpg
206KB, 900x1290px
>>139826770
>I shouldn't have the right

Looking objectively at the data available proves you shouldn't have rights, you're just too scared to look.

You don't deserve control at all, we gave you the benefit of the doubt and look where that got us? A fucked society with mindless entitled slags, like you, who think society owes them something.
>>
>>139826612
Pls try to not so obviously ignore the tough
>>139826401 >>139826419
posts that actually break down your logic and disprove it, not the low hanging fruit. That way, you might convince more of these sexist men that you actually are of sound mind to vote!

fucking future roaster tard
>>
>>139826765
B A S E D A U S WEW
>>
>>139826770
>So I shouldn't have a right to make my own money in a career just because of your society arguments?
No, you probably should have read my post above (which I mentioned), I said the exact opposite there. (>>139822374)

This is not about taking rights away from you, it is about stopping the destructive force that is feminism.
Modern day feminism does not grant you the right to go to university or give you a job, that existed long before that (together with female scientist).

Feminism destroys the traditional family, this is not a question about individual rights, but about how society should be structured as a whole.
>>
>>139809637
Feminism is nothing but a rich man's trick. Just wait until you consider starting a family. You will find out the real cost of muh freedumbs.
>>
>>139826419
Pro-tip: Feminism immediately dies when all men simply abstain from premarital and extramarital sex.
>>
>>139809637
4hours later.
Did you post tits already ?
Then delete your thread and get out of here.
>>
>>139827205

((((((rich man))))))
>>
>>139826911
You can't make me a slave if I refuse to do anything you say.
>>
>>139828133
Are you stupid?
How idealistic can you be?
>>
>>139814259

Where did he say they are hard work, are you seriously this dumb and have to resort to pulling imaginary dumb shit out of your rotten loose vagina ?
>>
>>139815987
>I fuck based black man exclusively

Bait extraordinaiere. Well spoken male roastie.

Here, have a vaseline.
>>
File: 1444627448434.jpg (133KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1444627448434.jpg
133KB, 600x600px
>>139828133
>if I refuse

Typical entitled """"feminista""""" , stop being a meme
>>
>>139818442

Nice ignoring of half of arguments he presented you faggot.

> He mentions 10 points

> ugh hurr durr we had money lolz so it hasn't happened to anyone else xddd

TheRedPill on plebit is right. Womens inherent philosophy is solipsism.

If nobody heard the tree falling, then it didn't happen. AT ALL.
>>
>>139828896
lel. Definitely bait.
"I only date black men" = "I'm going to be a single mom and never be married"
>>
The fact that you don't realize that a society is the reason why you have the opportunity to chase any dreams just shows that your an intellectual midget and a poor shill.

Society>indivuduals

Only children don't realize the complexity and fragility of the system the inhabit.

>>139815987
This is literally a pasta. Everyone that fell for it needs to be sterilized.
>>
File: 1504212941011.jpg (111KB, 649x662px) Image search: [Google]
1504212941011.jpg
111KB, 649x662px
Sweetie, your rights are temporary. Soon the West will collapse and the whole world will see the necessity of a patriarchy. Your ideas only work in the comfy reality created by white men. It's an ideology a child could make up -waah i want to be free and have no responsibilities to anybody other than myself without acknowledging the complex net of relationships that makes up society.

Women will be happy again.
>>
>>139830423

>Responding to pic

I KNOW. IT'S MENS FAULT.

WE NEED MORE FREEDOMZ, 5TH WAVE OF FEMINIZM NAO ! FUCKING MALES, YOUR FUALT, LETS KILL THEM REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>139830423
More concern trolls saying them taking away my freedom is for my own good and my own happiness. Your intentions don't matter. Results that matter to me do.
>>
>>139830143
And if the society doesn't allow me to live for what I want why should I care about it?

I don't feel this intrinsic connection to "society"
>>
>>139830849
>results that matter to me do
You had a nigger president, your country is cucked beyond repair, you fuck up the whole world with your """"humanitarian missions"""", you started the war on drugs, your education is a literal joke, they're taking down the statues of your forefathers before your eyes with your tax money, same tax money goes to fund liberal neo-Marxist courses on why whites should hate themselves...

but at least you're free.
>>
>>139812662
Deserve the right to a good living? How about moving to Cuba, Venezuela or North Korea then. If you want gibs, you've come to the wrong coutnry, lol. You deserve to life, no one owes your sense of entitlement anything.
>>
>>139831050
What laws would you pass against women?
>>
>>139831151
I don't feel guilt at the world "entitlement". Also if society supposedly owes me nothing I don't owe society anything.
>>
>>139831177
You've got this whole thing backwards sweetheart, you're the authoritarian ones.

1)end welfare for single mothers
2)get rid of anti-discrimination laws
3)profit

You don't need to pass laws against women, you need to get rid of laws "protecting" them.
>>
>>139830930
>And if the society doesn't allow me to live for what I want why should I care about it?
Because you would quite literally die without it.
>I don't feel this intrinsic connection to "society"
Your feelings don't matter one bit. Go out into the woods if you don't like it.
>>
>>139809637
But it doesn't you assuming because you dont see negatives its because of feminism? thats like saying "I don't see personally see the negative side of Nazi's or Communists so why shouldn't I support them?"
>>
>>139809637
Feminism has helped a lot of men too. It's helped me a whole lot, since the shitlords have to constantly be on edge about saying the wrong thing, which also means they can't bully me for being a neurotic man.

Honestly this whole "Culture war" isn't even about politics really, it's more about personalities. People who are thoughtful and willing to change their behaviour are now winning. We are literally earning more money.
>>
>>139831177
Remove laws promoting women and disadvantaging men. No more gender quotas, no more alimony, no more no fault divorce, no more female only support. You disagree with any of these means you don't want a level playing field, you want to be a princess.
>>
>>139831244
Really? You never benefitted from anything tax funded or society built?
>>
>>139831331
Then men as a whole would decide not to hire women because no matter how talented she is they would be biased against her.
>>
>>139832127
With no alimony why would a woman be a stay at home mom her whole life? The man could just leave her penniless with nothing.
>>
>>139831637
and I'd die of homelessness, poverty, suicide, or living a reckless lifestyle if my rights were taken away by the same society.
>>
>>139832424
Think twice before getting married and getting knocked up. Your actions, your responsibilities.
>>
>>139832522
You live in this delusional fantasy where people are always predictable. A man could just leave a woman because she's too old for him or because he fell in love with someone at work. Anything can happen.

Yet with divorced men you think of them as poor victims who had no agency or choice in the women they married.
>>
>>139832652
Which is why I said get rid of no fault divorce. Do you even read?

The problem is women naturally flock to Chad, who doesn't settle down. You are ones who made it so Chad can pump and dump, you made it acceptable, you chose unstable relationships.
>>
>>139832937
And men never cheat? Getting rid of no fault divorce won't do any good if you also get rid of alimony.
>>
>>139832353
It's none of your business why they won't hire a woman. I thought you wanted freedom? What about my freedom as an employer? Also most employers aren't retarded and will hire people who will make them money. I thought you cared about money? Oh but that's just your money, because fuck everyone else, right kid?
>>139832499
You just rejected that same society. You don't want to take on responsibilities, but you want it to care for you and your well being. Are you underage? I refuse to believe that a grown person has the mentality of
"MOMMY I HAVE THE RIGHT TO HAVE THAT TOY! IF YOU DON'T GET IT FOR ME I WILL BE TOYLESS AND YOU'RE VIOLATING MY RIGHTS!!!"
>>
>>139833057
Women cheat as much as men, don't be a child.

It's your responsibility to pick a suitable mate to marry and raise children with.
>>
>>139833207
I'm over 18 but please continue. It's not none of my business if I'm left homeless or forced into rape because of it. Caring about my own well being makes sense. Caring about society to my own detriment doesn't.

Rejected the same society? That society rejected my rights and would be wrong in that example.
>>
>>139833387
Women have been proven cheat more than men with every reliable testing
>>
>>139833387
Then don't say men who get divorced are victims. Isn't it their responsibility to pick a suitable mate?
>>
>>139809637
Obvious LARP post
>>
>>139833587
I'm not. Try staying on topic, sweetie.
>>
>>139833706
You can't predict how someone will turn out 10 years from now. People change.
>>
>>139811529
>I don't feel some intrinsic satisfaction in living for the impersonal construct known as society.
and with this you make their ponit
>>
>>139833791
Yes, and? It's your choice to enter a marriage and have children. It's your responsibility to keep your marriage stable. A child and marriage are not things you buy and use for a few years until you want something new. It's a lifelong economic and social commitment by both parties to form a family.

Please note I said no more no fault divorce, not no divorce at all.
>>
>>139815987
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
File: 1482265799196.gif (3MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1482265799196.gif
3MB, 480x360px
>Actively wanting to work in this society
>Being ideologically loaded, saying you "ABSOLTUELY NEED TO WORK"
>"My grandmother's fought for my rights"

No, a bunch of old bored rich men saw a bunch of their little wives pushing a divisive campaign and a distraction out, and took advantage of it.

Anyone who's dumb enough to call themself a feminist is going to continue to keep getting abused by the system. It benefits from you, the corporations and state which fund your activist groups and televise and report about your campaigns get sensational readings because of controversy, and you make your issue literally override everything else to the point that the state could erode everyone's rights behind their backs because they're too busy trying to keep ideologically loaded women from doing stupid shit
>>
File: 1503709188834.png (300KB, 1500x2207px) Image search: [Google]
1503709188834.png
300KB, 1500x2207px
>>139809637
Because it encourages the destruction of the family unit and traditional values. You'll die alone and miserable, basically a salty bitch and your genetic lineage will die off because you bought into jew propaganda that told you being a "strong independent womyn" would make you a happy person when we've seen time and time and time again that 2nd and 3rd wave feminists have incredibly depressing and sad lives alone and cling to academia to fill the void inside them thus perpetuating other people being absolutely miserable and alone. Misery loves company as the old saying goes.
>>
>>139834614
I'm a loner by nature and don't like being around most people. My career is also doesn't involve much socializing. I don't see the downside.

I'm not like this because of brainwashing but because I understand that it's better to have freedom than not. I don't care about how you're so angry at the "strong independent woman" trope. I care about getting what I want it's not about being brainwashed.
>>
>>139834458
Having more money and more freedom to do whatever I want is a benefit. I don't have kids and I'm single.
>>
>>139835939
I don't give a single shit about you, mate.
In my eyes, you're just as useful idiot thinking they've got liberty because they daddy said they can play outside.

Think whatever you want, but really, doesn't stop men or your female peers looking at you like a dumbfuck.
>>
>>139809637
>I never experienced divorce, daycare, ADD meds, or any of those things people whine and complain about so I don't really care.

And when they came for me, there was no one left to complain.

You are a pathetic wretch. Enjoy the 'ability to make money' a the only virtue your life has in your eyes.
>>
>>139835939
But you don't.You are paid less because of feminism which leaves women unhappy an childless in their 40s or divorced and causes all those women who might have been building families to be in the job market lowering your salary. Literally everything you think is wrong
>>
>>139836180
How am I paid less because of feminism? Without it I'd have fewer higher paying job options. Before feminism, men could decide to pay me half as much as a man for the same job. Now that isn't the case. I'm also in a male dominated field that pays well.

Also my parents wages were never lowered. We had a good standard of living because both of them were union workers who got paid above and beyond non-union workers. The market didn't lower their wages like it did other parents.
>>
>>139835939
Do you not see how utterly selfish that is?
Not that you do what you want, but that this way you choose should be the way for everyone else, since that is what modern feminism is about.

Modern feminism is not about YOUR rights (you already got them ALL), it is about dismantling the family, which may not hurt you directly and you may not even care the slightest about having a family.
BUT it will hurt everyone, it is the ground on which society is built, you have (at least from what you have written) enjoyed the privilege of a an intact family and maybe you do not recognize what a great gift that is, but it is.

Society needs intact families, feminism is against intact families. That is the issue and the reason why you must not defend feminism.
>>
>>139836541
>Trying to empathize with liberal feminists
>Probably one of the most jealous, insecure and entitled generation of women as a result of 70 years of progressive methods of teaching which make random women think they're capable of becoming a nuclear scientist because their sociology proffessor told them so

Man, not even just women, but the late generation of men as well. They don't give a shit about anything but themselves, and while that'd sound great in a individualist society, we ain't in one, and they're likely the same people who'd demand liberities and taxes on others for their own benefits.
>>
>>139836541
Isn't it selfish for you to demand I give up my rights in the name of society? That you can't just leave me alone and let me live life?
>>
File: 1503994760366.jpg (165KB, 891x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1503994760366.jpg
165KB, 891x1200px
>>139835866
I'm not angry at all. Nice try though. I really couldn't give two shits what you do as a person or if you're a loner or whatever but there's empirical evidence to show that traditional marriages a hundred years ago were happier than they are today. Why is that? It's because the constant influx of "you can be an empowered stronk independynt womyn" is in direct conflict with the idea of a traditional marriage where a man and woman have to contribute equally to the success of a lasting relationship. It's very rare if not impossible to find a mate who actually wants to be with a 3rd wave feminist because of the tripe that's been drilled into their heads. Evidence of this can be seen in the enormous number of "career women" in their 40s, 50s, and 60s today. 2nd and 3rd wave fems fought for all the career bullshit but you don't realize that you're sacrificing an actual family and/or offspring because nothing comes free and it all has a cost. You're either extremely young and naive and your biological clock hasn't started ticking yet or you're just an incredibly selfish person who can only think about the short term. Either way you have been brainwashed and you'll figure it out when you hit 35 and no one wants a thing to do with you. I mean it's pretty factual if you can look at what's going on around you which apparently you can't at the moment because you've got mental blinders on but don't say you weren't warned because I have a feeling you've heard this before already and are just looking for feedback that tells you it's okay. /pol/s the last place you should come for that. Just saying.
>>
File: 1497673405323.jpg (531KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1497673405323.jpg
531KB, 1200x800px
Roastie, you do understand that you hold no stakes in this world what so ever, and whatever stakes you do are either by happenstance or by the conceded effort of certain individuals to take power away from men.
Men built everything around you, everything you own and everything you think about, not women, and the only reason feminism exists today is to discourage men from doing their job, which is to build shit and work meaningful jobs.
Women will never rule the world, this is natures rule, and gods rule.

You're gonna figure this out sooner or later as well, especially when SHTF
>>
File: 1497850594420.png (88KB, 380x542px) Image search: [Google]
1497850594420.png
88KB, 380x542px
>>139837139
That some noice doggy titties.
>>
>>139810203
>why should I care about "society" more than my dreams
This must be a female.
>>
>>139837095
>Isn't it selfish for you to demand I give up my rights in the name of society?
I have NEVER demanded that you give up ANY of your rights. Either my writing is unclear or you need to work on your reading comprehension, but anyway.

THIS IS NOT ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS. Modern feminism DOES NOT GIVE YOU RIGHTS, you are already fully equal in all important aspects of the law.

>That you can't just leave me alone and let me live life?
I said the exact opposite.

You should be able to live how you want, BUT that does not mean that everyone needs to follow the path that feminism wants you to follow, which is your part.
Feminism advocates for women NOT to form families, although many of them will regret that decision.

Just like you should be allowed to live how you want, other women should also live different from you, WITHOUT feminists constantly telling them that they mustn't do that.

ELSE THIS WILL DESTROY SOCIETY. You do not want to see society destroyed, that is why feminism must be opposed, NOT because you should not have rights BUT to save the traditional family.
>>
>>139837191
You never personally built anything. I don't owe evolution a thing. I'm acting on my instincts thus I am acting from my own nature.
>>
File: 1493984187267.jpg (17KB, 542x540px) Image search: [Google]
1493984187267.jpg
17KB, 542x540px
>>139837536
>Acting on my own instincts
>Literally following a fucking ideology

How can you be so fucking deluded?
>>
Typical fiction: Luke Cage copes quite well with his past/

Feminist Fiction: Anna Paquin stamped her feet and cried! SLAYKWEEN FOR SUCH SYMBOLISM!
>>
>>139837139
And a lot of those women got cheated on, were given syphilis and had agonizing deaths. There was no morality enforced on the men who went around with prostitutes and gave their wives diseases.
>>
File: 1502987027330.jpg (42KB, 720x603px) Image search: [Google]
1502987027330.jpg
42KB, 720x603px
>>139837652
A lot of which women? Women 100 years ago? Are you seriously trying to imply that women had MORE STDs than they do today after the whole "sexual liberation" movement? You are clearly a goddamn idiot with tits if you even are a women at all. Holy shit and you really tried to say you weren't brainwashed 2 posts ago. My sides.
>>
File: 1498046413875.png (53KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1498046413875.png
53KB, 300x300px
>>139837652
>But t-they did it too!
Fucking hell. You've gone from looking like an idiot to being a laughing stock.

I'm baffled why the german is even bothering with communicating to you. If he was smart enough he'd be pissing himself laughing and making fun of your blatantly contradictory comments and olympic gold levels of mental gymnastics
>>
>>139837191
Feminism boils down to variations on one of two themes:
>1. All the hot guys should feel free to cheat on their wives and girlfriends with me.
>2. Oh shit! We girls have given the hot guys all the power and they don't need to give a shit about me, and all the men I've rejected don't give a shit about me either. All men suck!
>>
>>139837536
You're delusional. This society was built to coddle the likes of you, this is all you know essentially.
Hot water, hot food, warm beds and warms clothes are all privileges that women take for granted, and men see as their duty to provide, among other utilities. If you think you're owed anything you're wrong.

When all of this gets taken away from you, you'll go back to what you know, which is being a hole for other to fill.
>>
File: 1503871276803.png (90KB, 251x300px) Image search: [Google]
1503871276803.png
90KB, 251x300px
>>139837652
It's pretty much a known thing that the majority of women today have at least HPV (genital warts) and at least one strain of Herpes (whether oral or genital) and you really just tried to say women in traditional marriages 100 years ago were more unhappy because they had STDs from their husbands.
>>
>>139837801
At least women now have more control over careers so they don't have to put up with men like that. I have no STDs. These women decided to be chaste only to have their husbands give them a disease. Is that fair?
>>
>>139837907
Implying I'd have sex with men in such a society... Nope
>>
File: 1500610598279.jpg (138KB, 639x418px) Image search: [Google]
1500610598279.jpg
138KB, 639x418px
>>139838039
Are you fucking retarded? Who said they're gonna ask you?
What the fuck are feminists really this delusional?
>>
>>139823122
>>139837406
Implying you faggots don't care more about lollies and Chinese cartoons than you do about society
>>
File: 1494903764378m.jpg (166KB, 429x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1494903764378m.jpg
166KB, 429x1024px
>>139837931
>They don't have to put up with men like that
Oh boy, I guess you haven't even enter college yet.
You'll learn, eventually.

I'm sure in a time of monogamy and chaste men where going around giving their wives HIV and destroying families. Oh wait, the divorce rates and levels of unsatisfactory relationships are growing.
>>
>>139838095
Implying I can't use a weapon to protect myself.
>>
>>139838039
Uhm, princess, niggers and muslims won't ask.
>>
As I said earlier, the insistence of feminists has led to media becoming a lot more... vapid.

If you don't like "Anna Paquin stamped her feet and cried!" and call her SLAYKWEEN, you are now on the moral level of serial rapists.

I mean, media used to be a hell of a lot more nuanced and there is still some of it around (Luke Cage, GoT), but with media moguls going "We should emulate Harry Potter, Twilight and other Young Adult books!", it will only sink further.
>>
File: 1503897596960.jpg (97KB, 680x535px) Image search: [Google]
1503897596960.jpg
97KB, 680x535px
>>139838189
I'm sorry what?
How'd you manage to get that out of his post? Did you even past elementary levels of reading comprehension? Or did they get you through under affirmative action.
>>
>>139838128
Yeah you want to take my rights away because your parents divorced. Sorry but your parents divorce shouldn't stop my goals and dreams.
>>
>>139838202
As if I can't use a weapon against any man who tries.
>>
>>139838273
>Yeah you want to take my rights away because your parents divorced.
YOUR RIGHTS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH MODERN FEMINISM.

HOW CAN YOU NOT COMPREHEND THAT?
>>
Other than the points already brought up in the thread it's a common fact most jobs women work in are useless and therefore a drain on the economy. Women overwhelming take admin/mid level management jobs that only exist because so rules were made up to justify their own existence; they produce nothing nor do they provide a useful service (in some cases they provide a disservice).

If employment equity was taken away these jobs would disappear resulting in a stronger economy and a most efficient administrative system.
>>
File: Texas Titties.jpg (16KB, 325x294px) Image search: [Google]
Texas Titties.jpg
16KB, 325x294px
>>139838273
>I can't actually refute what you're saying so I'll project my insecurities upon you.

Coochie Coochie Coo. Aren't you cute.
>>
>>139809637

Because it destroys the fabric of the very society you need to fulfill those expectations.
>>
File: IMG_0384.jpg (104KB, 650x662px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0384.jpg
104KB, 650x662px
>>139809637
>>
File: 1491276536523.jpg (55KB, 478x640px) Image search: [Google]
1491276536523.jpg
55KB, 478x640px
>>139838325
Hey I found you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iR2yUsk41o
>>
File: 1502933832639.jpg (55KB, 258x360px) Image search: [Google]
1502933832639.jpg
55KB, 258x360px
>>139837931
I'm still laughing at the fact that a) you think there were more STDs in traditional marriages 100 years ago than there are today with our "hook-up" culture. I'm also laughing at the fact that you're trying to use a few men sleeping with prostitutes and passing on STDs as legitimate systematic oppression when, unless you show some proof, there's just as much a chance that that went both ways on the affair front. You're so blinded with whatever marxist bullshit has been shoved down your throat it's unbelievable. But hey whatever helps you sleep at night. You asked for an opinion you got it. Have fun dying under a pile of cats roastie. I broke it down for you about as simply as I could even for a dumbfuck like you.
>>
>>139838325
Uhm, princess, why are you, like, assuming their state of arms? Perhaps they have weapons. They're also much stronger than you sweetheart.
>>
>>139838543
Joke's on you I prefer being around cats than being around most people. I'm antisocial.
>>
>>139838725
Cats don't like you either.
>>
File: 1487428042970.jpg (12KB, 474x473px) Image search: [Google]
1487428042970.jpg
12KB, 474x473px
>>139838725
Dear god, for all our sakes and your own. Let's hope you are baiting and deceiving us all. Because goddamn, you might as well picture yourself in one of those dreams where you're in your underwear and everyone is laughing at you.
>>
>>139812043
>Protection from the angry men when they get in control of the companies and government.
So, you're scared of us doing to you what you do to us? Lmao.
>>
>>139809637
>I attribute my success to the efforts of other people.

Learn some self respect.
>>
>>139838837
Cats love me
>>
>>139812043
Most men want to protect you and keep you safe. It's part of our nature. I'd kill a man for my wife. The men that do want to hurt you, the rest of us men will deal with. You should be more scared of ideologies that disconnect you from your nature as a woman.
>>
>>139838891
I just don't have this intrinsic need to be social or fit in. I'm not a social animal. I'm just lucky my job doesn't requite much socializing.
>>
>>139839052
Cats don't love anyone, sweetie. They're just milking you for treats.
>>
>>139839109
I've never been submissive by nature though or a social person. I'd rather spend my days programming databases than being around people.
>>
File: 1492248280089.jpg (90KB, 1200x654px) Image search: [Google]
1492248280089.jpg
90KB, 1200x654px
>>139839134
You sound a little to familiar to an incel. That's even more amusing.
>>
Society is supposed to be a team, the team works together to win the game. Feminists don't like how the team is playing even though they've been on a winning streak, feminists drop out of the game making the rest of the team work with less players resulting in losses. If the team decided to play like the feminists wanted they would also lose because their best players would be benched.

This is why people hate feminists.
>>
>>139839212
Okay, so you're an autist. Probably 0.001% of the female population. Why should other women suffer for you? You realize no man would stop you from working, feminism or not? Female outliers have always found work and have been accepted throughout history.
>>
File: 1497647542386.png (538KB, 912x775px) Image search: [Google]
1497647542386.png
538KB, 912x775px
>>139839371
I don't think we need people who'd actively call themselves feminists anyway.
>>
bitch please. stop acting like you live in the handmaids tale.

if you loved this country you wouldnt get behind a movement that wants to destroy and kill your men.

men and women are a team. its called team being white.

when you follow feminism you betray this natural logic. be a vocal womens rights advocate. a feminist? like i said, bitch please..
>>
tits or gtfo, hole.
>>
File: watermelongirl.jpg (144KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
watermelongirl.jpg
144KB, 1500x1000px
>GRRRL

I'd just like to point out that the GRRRL brand is owned by former femdom porn actress Kortney Olson, a woman who, after marrying her way into wealth, now uses the same tricks she used to titillate men to promote the brand - most notably, crushing watermelons between her thighs and posing in underwear.

She sells these young, dumb women a carnival version of female empowerment that she knows is, in reality, nothing but a theater performance.

Deep down, she knows that true female empowerment - the form that empowered her - is to get a wealthy man's cock hard so that you can access his bank account.

I find it hilarious, honestly. She's conned a crowd of women into training to crush watermelons between their thighs - the same thing she does to get her husband's dick up.

I bet she cultivates a fucking a harem for him.
>>
>>139826612
But it might hurt you severely during the day of the rope.
>>
>>139833475
>I don't care if I do things that will make others suffer because I have freedom
>but I do care if others do things that will make me suffer because I have rights

You are not a feminist.
You are a whiny, self-entitled, spoiled and probably sociopathic brat with shitty parents who is completely out of touch with reality and the zeitgeist.

If first-wave feminists and suffragettes saw what their efforts will result in, I am 90% certain they would all hang themselves.
>>
>>139826612
>A criminal record can:
>Stop your ability to vote
>Stop you from ever owning a gun
>Stop you from ever being able to rent an apartment/house
>Can stop you from being admitted to college
There are a lot more things than a job that a criminal record will stop you from doing. More than you seem aware of apparently.
>>
>>139809637
Take note of this, OP. It's your future:
>>139813129
>>
>>139840415
I'm disturbed by your mental state. What possessed you to become so emotionally invested in a literal nobody?
>>
File: KOMAY.jpg (53KB, 1023x576px) Image search: [Google]
KOMAY.jpg
53KB, 1023x576px
>>139840853
>emotionally invested

Huh?

I know who she is because I used to jerk it to her porn, so I know her career change, know who her husband is, and know that her 'feminist' marketing is a big fat lie.

Here she is with her husband - (now former) CEO of the Gold Coast Titans australian rugby team. A rich man old enough to be her dad. He's the only reason she's not still selling $10 fetish porn on clips4sale.

How 'feminist'.
>>
>>139842058
yep hit the nail on the head.

feminism is pornstar/whore acceptance.

they invented a whole political movement to protect their pimps, its kind of pottery.
>>
>>139842656
Feminism LITERALLY is a movement for the SOLE purpose of preventing intervention in the case of grooming and rape of women by foreign individuals.
Thread posts: 296
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.