[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The boomer problem

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: impact.jpg (4MB, 4999x3488px) Image search: [Google]
impact.jpg
4MB, 4999x3488px
Corporate loving scum called boomers and the 60 percent gibs of america, how far will we let them kill us?
>>
File: images (2).jpg (14KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
14KB, 384x384px
It's gen x. Boomers are actually fine, the real problem is confined to the people who literally and honestly had high school teachers who were Soviet spies. To this day, they still deny it and even best girl writes books about the wrong generation.

It's just gen x and it's just because Marxism and, even better, take a step back and you realise it's just single, female gen x.
>>
>>139807678
Who nurtured these females? Who taught the about the gibs of the split tail? Who coddled these beast into the lib trash revolving hatch wound?

Oh Mommy and Daddy Boomer. Sometimes you have to give an example to get the herd back in line?
>>
File: The sound.jpg (416KB, 1200x793px) Image search: [Google]
The sound.jpg
416KB, 1200x793px
>>
>>139808013
Again, their Soviet spy high school teachers and university professors. Boomers aren't involved here, their only flaw is they seem unintelligent to the youthful, stimmed mind of the digital native millennial. Stupidity isn't a crime, hate is the crime here. Boomers do not hate.

My issue with everything is we don't judge on equal standards and we don't make conclusions based on the reality. It's always been gen x, it's always been an obvious media manipulation.
>>
File: cb0.jpg (41KB, 630x351px) Image search: [Google]
cb0.jpg
41KB, 630x351px
>>139807351

Civilization has a momentum of its own, these people just happened to be born at the knee of the hockey stick graph.
>>
>>139808379
Wrong. The professors are boomers. The boomers love war, we have been at it 25 years now. They hate anyone who has freedom from corporations that dont buy their slave goods.

Boomers fostered this system of destruction, the boomers hate all that dont satisfy their endless gibs.
>>
>>139808491
Na, they went on a bender and by 1970 racked up 280b in national debt spending spree.. We will literally never see any of the systems of gibs we all have supported..
>>
>>139808871
They're specific boomers and all of them were either Soviets, friends with those Soviets or Marxists who fled Hitler. In all cases, they were Marxist exceptions. The boomers where I work seem somewhat anxious that people are marching down the streets proclaiming communism, this is really scaring innocent people whose only crime is knowing the full extent of Marxist global terrorism.

The only people who aren't pure Marxists here are the gen x. They're just ideological parrots like the drug using sociopaths they patronised into their movement are just violent sociopaths attracted to excuses for violence. It's still about 80-90% gen x, especially at universities, so many graduates and alumni that don't make friends elsewhere are recreationally rioting because they're losers elsewhere.
>>
>>139809612
Lets focus here.

https://youtu.be/V9bVnQPaj48
>>
>>139809974
Right, okay.

I'll talk about Marxists who convince real sociopaths to torch buildings and even pass it off as just fashionable or just part of who they are..

Gavin "dink" McCinnes can rage about not understanding consultant means unemployed or about how boomers eat. That's totally a fair comparison, you've convinced me.
>>
>>139810674

The dink did a high level rant on education and housing as well. Oh and the open borders and every fucking point you tried to pass off to the genx. X doesnt know shit and was spoon fed by the boomers.

The masters of marxism are the boomers, the fucking us gov had to put lsd in their marxism pow wows to get them off that train and on to them "selfs"; this generation has used up its usefulness in fucking every aspect of society as they gib it out.
>>
File: 1502426267203.jpg (63KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1502426267203.jpg
63KB, 640x640px
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.