[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nigerian Prince Got gibs from Canada. AHAHAHA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

So some phisher phished Canada, and JT gave the phisher the equivalent of 9 million USD. Ahaaaaaaahaaahaha

>A Canadian university transferred more than $11 million CAD (around $9 million USD) to a scammer that university staff believed to be a vendor in a phishing attack, a university statement published on Thursday states. From a report: Staff at MacEwan University in Edmonton, Alberta became aware of the fraud on Wednesday, August 23, the statement says. According to the university, the attacker sent a series of emails that convinced staff to change payment details for a vendor, and that these changes resulted in the transfer of $11.8 million CAD into bank accounts that the school has traced to Canada and Hong Kong. The school is working with authorities in Edmonton, Montreal, London, and Hong Kong, the statement reads. According to the university, its IT systems were not compromised and no personal or financial information was stolen. A phishing scam is not technically a "hack," it should be noted, and only requires the attacker to convince the victim to send money. The school's preliminary investigation found that "controls around the process of changing vendor banking information were inadequate, and that a number of opportunities to identify the fraud were missed."
>>
File: commie.jpg (66KB, 1065x800px) Image search: [Google]
commie.jpg
66KB, 1065x800px
>>
>a university was scammed out of money
>worthy of a thread

Thanks for killing a good thread with this shit. Sage, hide, and report all slide threads.
>>
File: can u here us now.jpg (102KB, 960x615px) Image search: [Google]
can u here us now.jpg
102KB, 960x615px
>>139805763
Did i hit a nerve? Face it JT came to power right around the time Obama. Your JT is commie plant, with a youthful face to move the masses toward Commie.

Every day I thank Hillary Clinton for being the most shit candidate and thus enabling DJT to become the next great American President.

You need a version of Trump, in order to right the ship of Canada. Who will be your hillary?
>>
>>139806180
Why do you care so much, this was literally a non occurance, and JT wasn't even involved
>>
File: 1482173886040.gif (603KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1482173886040.gif
603KB, 320x240px
>Just rake my shit up.
>>
>>139804485
>canadumbs
>>
Great link, please take the time to archive it before posting. I like claims with no source.
>>
>we are so smart let us educate you on life
>right after we open this suspicious link in this unsolicited email
>>
>>139806180
At this point, Canada needs a Hitler
>>
File: 1483518371472.jpg (162KB, 1024x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1483518371472.jpg
162KB, 1024x1365px
the destruction continues on all fronts
>>
>>139804485

I bet they hacked the election too, and made Hillary sad... everybody is hacking shit these days. Bastards.
>>
>Albertans

This is what Conservatism does to your province folks.
>>
>>139804485

lmao
>>
>>139809997
Literally our first non-conservative government in like 40 years now
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.