[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The most dangerous thing in America is an educated black man.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (34KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
34KB, 1280x720px
The most dangerous thing in America is an educated black man. When black men achieve consciousness, they represent the single greatest threat to the white man's domination of American society. They would displace white men at the top of the hierarchy, That's why the socioeconomic, law enforcement, and judicial systems focus on holding black men down.
>>
R for Rope
>>
First for R
>>
>>139803926
Actually statistically I think you'll find it's an UNEDUCATED black man.
>>
>>139803926
There is literally no evidence to support this.

>>139804572
kek. singles of truth
>>
meanwhile, back on the chocolate continent; Mkwekwe is eating the heart of a man he just killed, under the instruction of the village witch doctor; to ward off bad spirits and lift a curse placed upon him by a nearby tribal warlord.

you don't really want to do anything greater than yourself; do you, ope'?
>>
File: RACIALIQ.jpg (26KB, 600x405px) Image search: [Google]
RACIALIQ.jpg
26KB, 600x405px
>>139803926

>When black men achieve consciousness

Good, so we have nothing to worry about.
>>
File: AFRICANIZINGWESTERNCIVILIZATION.jpg (874KB, 1557x1200px) Image search: [Google]
AFRICANIZINGWESTERNCIVILIZATION.jpg
874KB, 1557x1200px
>>
>>139804572
This. The more educated they are the less violent and more accepting. That's why our ancestors are so dumb. They let in one little negro and the whole pack flocks and you get white flight & a disgusting poverty stricken area
>>
>>139803926

Too bad the 0.01% of smart black people get the shit beat out of them by the other 99.99% of subhuman black people.
>>
>>139803926
Get that room-temp IQ up and I might believe you.
Spoiler: you can't.
>>
>>139803926
>most dangerous
Sure
>because consciousness
Nahh son, they're dangerous because they DON'T gain consciousness from education, not self consciousness at least. This is why educated black men and educated white women get along so well. Sure, they both now posses a vocabulary to describe the world that they would never have even been able to arrive at on their own--and only seldomly constructing the corresponding conceptual framework for this vocabulary--but they are essentially still just children. They are children that know big words and craft seemingly comprehensive arguments, yet these apparent indicators of intelligence all have a commonality: the implied dominance of basal instincts, the refusal or inability to reason from an objective perspective/reject the ego/self reflect/abstract the self vs other dynamic in order to perceive "the bigger picture" etc. THIS is why educated black men (and white women) are dangerous. They can convince and conversate, but only towards selfish ends. These are not the minds that allow the emergence of a civil and great society. And also,
>>139804572
This
>>
File: Race-Card_02.jpg (169KB, 996x597px) Image search: [Google]
Race-Card_02.jpg
169KB, 996x597px
>>139805548
The sad thing is the more educated and civilized they are the more likely they are to be referred to "Uncle Toms." Unless they join the civil rights movement and promote irresponsible behavior and a lack responsibility for in black people.
>>
File: affrik1a.jpg (3MB, 2560x2560px) Image search: [Google]
affrik1a.jpg
3MB, 2560x2560px
>>139803926
>>
>>139803926
When black men become educated, they instantly begin the most stunning set of mental gymnastics I have ever seen in my life. It doesn't matter if I'm asking my dad, my professors, my dad's upper-class black friends (who all married whites, ironically), if we discuss race and I ask:

>"you know how blacks commit 51% of the murders in the US, 30% of the rapes, drag up the national obesity rate by 20%, commit 90% of interracial crime, despite being just 11% of the population? Wouldn't the country be safer if we left?"

the answer is:

>"No, because white men made the laws."

What kind of retarded shit is this? How can you be so well-educated and fall back on this shit?
>>
>>139805294
That guy T said something in a rant about nigs nogging, along the lines that colored folk need to stop worrying about uplifting their whole race and focus on themselves.

This dude's right, there'll never be genocide, but it's too good here to convince them all to board a ship back. I'm rooting for male birth control. Giving the shit away free in cities. You'll see the population bottom out at a trickle.
>>
>>139803926
Yea that explains why blacks have lived in squalor for all of human history
also pic related completely disproves your point :^)
>>
>>139807095
>THIS is why educated black men (and white women) are dangerous. They can convince and conversate, but only towards selfish ends. These are not the minds that allow the emergence of a civil and great society
savage. couldn't have phrased it better
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.