[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Negros

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

John Quincy Adams could have (and almost did) save the United States a whole hell of a lot of trouble.

He suggested literally shipping all black people back to Africa - end the slave trade before it grew, setting things straight with the black people, and (well you know the rest).
>>
>>139803444
If only it had happened.
>>
>>139803444
Man, this better be worth the research...
>btw, nice trips.
>>
It doesn't matter. The right would just complain about mexicans instead. The right always finds a scapegoat.
>>
>almost
>>
>>139803444
how do you "free" a people without sending them back home? the mental gymnastics involved is really something else
>>
>>139803444
Would have been good. My girlfriend gave a birth two days ago. The kid came out black. we did the DNA test - the baby is mine. My gf is 1/16 or 1/32 black, she scored 87% British, 7% German 2% Native 4% Sub-saharan on 23andme, I got 78% British 17% Iberian 5% German and French

I don't know how..but the kid looks like a fucking dindu except for grey eyes. We didn't show it to our friends and family yet, so there is an option to think about it
>>
>>139803567
>Both of them dont cause more problems then they solve and arent a drain
>>
>>139804542
LMAO tragic. I have a feeling you will be paying child support for 18 years
>>
>>139803567
The USA would be an undeniably better place to live if there were no suddenly no niggers overnight.
>>
>>139805101
The crime stats would drop and probably will be safe as Europe, besides the raping going on
>>
>>139803567

Mexicans aren't anywhere NEAR as terrible.
>>
>>139804542
Fuck off you pussy liberal faggot. Confederate flags should be purged.
>>
>>139804542
>My gf is 1/16 or 1/32 black, she scored 87% British, 7% German 2% Native 4% Sub-saharan on 23andme,
Say what you want about Brazil, but at least our Whites are actually European. Disgusting American mongrel. Pic related, your wife and kid>>139803639
>>
File: Wheeze.jpg (22KB, 377x264px) Image search: [Google]
Wheeze.jpg
22KB, 377x264px
>>139805777
>actually European
>>
>>139803567
I have never had an issue with hispanics. Generally the bad hombres stay to themselves. Black, especially violent ones can not seem to help but drag everyone down with them. Blacks display a tribal mentality that hispanics dont seem to display.
>>
>>139803444
Based fpunders, only retards keep diseases and parasites next to themselves.
>>
>>139805073
what do you mean? the kid is mine genetically. I'm talking about giving it up or something
>>
>>139806632
>have creatures that can mix with you
Whoever agreed to bring slaves to the US deserves lynching, Africans and blacks could have still been eating mud barefooted and dying of ebola but someonebhad to bring tgem to civilization for monopolization of profit to not pay white workers.
>>
>>139806904
Get an abortion.>>139806904
>>
>>139803444
SEPTEMBER 1

THE HAPPENINGS COMMENCE

t. VPN DC anon
>>
>>139803567

Yeah, but in this timeline we have to deal with both, so it sucks twice as much.
>>
>>139804542

I'm pretty sure greeks have more sub-saharan dna than the girlfriend in your story. If the baby was really yours it'd be 2% sub-saharan which means there's NO way it'd come out looking like a nigger. If at worst it'd maybe look like an italian.

Nice fucking story though.
>>
>>139807334
That's the reason why I freaked out when a darkie came out of my ladies vagina. It looks slightly less black than Lewis Hamilton
>>
>>139803567
kill it with fire desu
>>
>>139804542
>kid came out black, gf blew some guy to fake the paternity test results
ftfy. have fun paying 18 years of child support.
>>
>>139807845
You're full of shit and I can't believe people are biting, especially with that gay ass flag.
>>
>>139807334
Actually it can happen. Why do you think one drop rule exists?
>>
>>139808046
We went through procedure together and received the results together. All clean
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.