[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are leftists so ignorant?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 15009979140912.jpg (366KB, 618x806px) Image search: [Google]
15009979140912.jpg
366KB, 618x806px
Leftists pander to minorities, and then claim that we are all the same exact species. Why leftists??
>>
>>139803198
"When they call you a bitch, bark at them."
>>
>>139803612
You off your meds pal? We're talking about the absolute hypocrisy of the left.
>>
>>139803198
what all disciplines would you need to be learned in to claim one way or another there are immutable differences between races of human?

asking for a friend
>>
>>139803973
Left of what?
>>
>>139803198

But we are the same species.
>>
>>139803198
All dogs are the same species also, yes great Danes and terriers are the same species. What are they teaching you kids?
>>
science for them is only convenient when they want to argue about climate change and to deny religion

but once you use it to show the differences between men and woman, that you can't change someone sex, that different races have different IQ and so on, science suddenly become irrelevant to them
>>
>>139803198
For rejecting Lord Jesus, God sends them strong delusion.

It's the reason you can't argue with them and they all have that dead sodomite stare in their eyes.

2 Thessalonians 2:10-13
And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
>>
>>139803198
Seriously. For the left if you have a dick or a vagina, they can't tell the difference between a man and a woman. Just like they can't tell the difference between an African and a European. The left has fucked themselves into a corner.
>>
>>139803198
Animals are only considered part of different species when they lose the ability to reproduce with each other and create fertile offspring.
>>
>>139808085
To be honest, I think the tranny shit is just a wedge issue being pushed by leftist party elites in order to create more excuses to vote left. I don't think the elites themselves are stupid enough to believe it; at least I hope not.
>>
>>139808420
Lions and tigers can produce offspring and are considered different species. Want to try again?
>>
>>139809001

But that offspring cant produce other offspring.
Its infertile.
>>
>>139809403
Ligers are NOT infertile.

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/animal-hybrids-ligers-and-tigons-and-pizzly-bears-oh-my-31133439/
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.