[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mulattos/biracial people on /pol/, how do you deal with reality?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 332
Thread images: 45

File: sad curry.jpg (31KB, 808x483px) Image search: [Google]
sad curry.jpg
31KB, 808x483px
The simple facts and stats backing up the fact that the USA would objectively be safer/richer/happier if we all just left tomorrow. Like does that fuck with your heads or what? Regardless of whether or not you think we should leave, the reality has to hurt, right? Same goes for mestizo or black latinos.

>inb4 my black dad/mom is great
>inb4 I'm not like the others

Doesn't matter, I'm talking as a group.
>>
I'm German and Italian ethnicity, there is no dealing with the combined effects of anti white male resentment and antisemitism from idiots that don't know what Jews look like, and there are many antisemitic cunts out there.

Everyone hates the German/Mediterranean mix
>>
Bump outta intrest of what kinda replies this one gets
>>
>>139797101
I don't hold any personal ill will towards you or your family. Hell, I don't hold any hatred for minorities in general.

However, I do recognize the fact that I, my family, my country, and my descendants would be much better off without you, and I wouldn't be opposed to getting rid of you (preferably without having to kill you).
>>
>>139797101
>tfw it's true
>>
>>139797253
That doesn't really count, unless there's a massive Italian crime epidemic in Australia that I'm not aware of. I'm talking about in the USA, half whites/half blacks, and we've got stats like "blacks commit 51% of the murders, the vast majority of interracial crimes, have an obesity rate 10% higher than that of whites, etc.". Looking at it logically, it's hard to escape some seriously disturbing conclusions as much as I don't want to believe them.
>>
>>139797253
You have to go back wog piece of shit. People hate on you because you are not supposed to be in Australia in the first place italomongrel
>>
>>139797724
Italians are black and we don't really fancy wogs here.
>>
>>139797101

please go back to africa

as a white man, i think EVERY FUCKING DAY about how infinitely better my existence would be if i only had to deal with my fellow white men. 99.5% of you are complete parasites on our society and hold us back from having flying cars and moon colonies. the .5% of you that are semi-sentient are NOT worth the rest of you being here!!!
>>
>>139797253
go back home wog faggot. This land was built by Anglos and Northern Europeans not for your inferior arabic kind
>>
>>139797554
>>139797915
My white mother is from a line of swedish soldiers/farmers and my black father is an ivy-league educated doctor who pays more in taxes than the average American earns in a year. Even if you exclude the fact that he saves lives for a living, but he also pays more into the system than he has ever taken out. So the country wouldn't be better off without me or my immediate family, the problem is as a racial group as a whole.

IMO that's the main problem and why I titled my thread "mulatto/biracial", I think those of us who post on 4chan are in a unique position where our own families are at least middle class but we can recognize that the vast majority of half blacks and blacks are a drain on this country.
>>
>>139797101
The same way everyone deals with stuff they can't change, just look after your own shit and get on with your damn life.
>>
>>139797101
I'm lucky because I'm a white passing mestizo but a mestizo nontheless. Can't engross myself in NatSoc because I wouldn't want an ethnostate and don't feel proud of my kind, so I just consider myself a proud american and call it a day.
>>
>>139798123
>So the country wouldn't be better off without me or my immediate family, the problem is as a racial group as a whole.

It would, actually. Your father was given a job through affirmative action, meaning a white man would've taken his place if he had never existed.
>>
>>139798123
>My white mother is from a line of swedish soldiers/farmers and my black father is an ivy-league educated doctor who pays more in taxes
And I'm Mickey Mouse. For starters, Whites don't racemix. Ever. Secondly, no one gives a shit - it's not your blog, boy. Enjoy the silence

P.S. you are still a fucking nigger and if there is a chance to kill a nigger without getting caught - ill do it. Be it a cardio surgeon or a hoodrat
>>
>>139797783
It's literally a Mediterranean climate. If the aboriginals won't develop civilisation here, the Mediterraneans will.

>italomonger
You're a spic.

>>139797724
We don't have much of that here because migration until recently was very selective, we do have criminal ethnicities, but it's usually east Asians who go full nigger when they realise the smart east Asian isn't going to work for them. No one believes in roaming gangs of weedy Viets.

Real racism is pretty shitty, it means losing jobs or losing something, if there are damages involved I get pretty annoyed when you play the victim like an absolute cunt
>they said Asians are good at maths and I'm not
>RACIST!
On the other hand, you've been marked higher for maths skills your whole life because the "not meeting your ridiculously high standards" thing has only ever actually been applied to whites.

I see two forms of racism, there's fear and resentment and everything in between. Either you're a weak cunt who can't handle seeing people better than you, so you "equalise" them, or you're a coward who crosses the street when more than 2 black people are walking your way. Antisemitism is something in between and both.
>>
>>139798429
this
>>
I'm content with myself. My biracial background is Colombian and Haitian if anything wants to ask me any questions ?
>>
File: brittany venti.jpg (157KB, 826x1200px) Image search: [Google]
brittany venti.jpg
157KB, 826x1200px
>>139798123
In the day of the rope only biracial qt's should be exempt of deportation , and they will be exclusively just for sex purposes but male mulattoes will be deported, castrated, or killed.
>>
>>139797915
you would be an even bigger slave to the jew...how you building moon colonies when you cant even break free of Tel Aviv's yoke
>>
>>139797253
fake fascist and real one wat no love
>>
>>139798123

Again, I just said that .5% of you are semi-sentient. Just because there are a few "BASED BLACK GUY IN A MAGA HAT"'s in America does not mean that the overwhelming majority of you are fucking idiots that the Jews force us to support and try to improve.

I live in Atlanta. I get stuck in traffic going to work every single god damn day because there is ALWAYS a wreck clogging the interstate for 40+ minutes. 99/100 times it is some dumbass black woman who was texting and driving with her knees or some dumbass black guy who merged straight into an adjacent car. You don't do my commute every single day, twice a day, for YEARS, without becoming racist. You are all fucking idiots who live mentally roughly 5 minutes at a time, and you have no place in a white society that is willing to plant a tree under whose shade it will never sit.
>>
>>139797783
>>139797837
kek did you get cucked by an Italian? I've never seen someone so butthurt over pastanigs. They're pretty alright
>>
>>139798573
It's our land built by Germanics. Italians are fucking subhumans and don't belong here. As a damn proud White Nationalist gang member and a career criminal, I can't wait for a havoc and collapse of police to lynch some wog and gook families with my mates
>>
File: 1444300384837.jpg (96KB, 792x558px) Image search: [Google]
1444300384837.jpg
96KB, 792x558px
>>139797101

The reality is that non-whites are already counted as whites to inflate the numbers both by the left and right.

Americans will unthinkingly add slavs and southern Europeans to the "white" category while muttering about "white mexicans". You've already accepted dilution in a way Europe never has. Your white category already contains mexicans, just look at the prison records. It's all self-identified bullshit.

Pure whites in the US have been a minority for years, you just refuse to accept it. In the end you'll happily have to include octaroons and white mexicans just to pad your numbers into a political entity. The fight in the US was lost in the 50s and 70s when your political branch decided to change immigration policy to shut the door to Europe and open it to the third world. You've been sunk on purpose.
>>
>>139798630
I saw you on r9k, so you can't be that content with yourself
>>
>>139798773
>As a damn proud White Nationalist gang member and a career criminal,
You are literally human filth. The definition of untermensch, and you cry about meds. Fucking amazing
>>
>>139798429
>And I'm Mickey Mouse. For starters, Whites don't racemix. Ever.
then how do I exist?
>>
>>139798700
>muh dick
SSA admixture speaks. Nonwhite subhumans. Not Australian. Why should we like them? It would be a grand land, if every gook killed a wog and be hanged for it
>>
>>139798429
>>139798773
fucking CIA posters
>>
>>139798850
Never thought I would run into you again and what makes you say that ?
>>
>>139798973
Two subhumans fucked. Not a single White person involved
>>139798929
Why should I obey the law when Australia betrayed the Anglo-Germanics?
>>
>>139797101

No, I don't believe that. We belong here more than most other people.

...and Steph Curry is not bi-racial, he's just lightskinned.
>>
>>139799208
>Two subhumans fucked. Not a single White person involved
But my mom's entire family is from Sweden. Her mom, dad, grandparents on both sides, great-grandparents on both sides....they came here in 1890 and only married with other Swedes because their ancestors migrated to the same town. If "pure" Swedes aren't white, then who on earth is white?
>>
>>139798849
>shut the door to Europe
Except that never happened. Europeans can still immigrate just fine. It's just that they don't have interest anymore, because their countries are wealthier and have higher quality of life than the U.S., as well as being whiter.
Although country quotas have been abolished decades ago, several types of visas STILL have continent quotas, and the quotas allotted to Europe SELDOM fills up.
>>
>>139799010
>SSA admixture speaks.
>one drop rule meme
>A 2011 study by Moorjani et al. found that almost all southern Europeans have inherited 1%–3% Sub-Saharan ancestry
Meanwhile, Northern Euro's are ~10% Northeast Asian
>http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2012/09/across-the-sea-of-grass-how-northern-europeans-got-to-be-10-northeast-asian/#.WajAvtOGO9Y
Under your own fucking retarded argument, you are more of a fucking mutt

>Why should I obey the law when Australia betrayed the Anglo-Germanics?
You sound like a nigger.
>>
>>139797101
What are the mulatto crime stats?
How do we deal with the fact that the US would be much safer if everyone left it?
>>
>>139797101
I guess you could say it's because of my "biracialness" but I've never bought into that sort of collectivism. Especially collectivism lead by a single authoritarian with all powerful control. I care about me, my family, and my loved ones. My attitude in life is, and has always been, that I want to be left alone and leave others alone. If there is some civil war between commies and literal nazis (which I doubt will happen at least anytime in my lifetime) I'm not siding with the multicolor haired dyke commies and i'm not gonna grovel to be an "honorary" nazi. I'm going innawoods with my guns and i'll pick both of you two off until one of you get me.
>>
>>139799523
>It's just that they don't have interest anymore, because their countries are wealthier and have higher quality of life than the U.S., as well as being whiter.

Not really. Western European living standards post-1918 didn't catch up to US living standards until the 1960s/70s. Why did we not see a massive Western European immigrant wave during that time? Even today, European living standards east of the Elbe River don't come even close to US living standards. Why are we not seeing tons of migration from those areas?
>>
mulatto pride world wide
>>
>>139798273
>I'm lucky because I'm a white passing mestizo but a mestizo nontheless.
This. It's funny in a country full of 1/64th Cherokee princesses, being instead actually raised in the remaining old ways.
>>
>>139799891 DAS RITE !!!!!!!!!!!....(sieg heil and black power fist fusion.)
>>
Race-mixing and counter-intuitively just leads to the purification of the White Race, as all the weak anti-racist genes get bred out, leaving behind nly the Whites who are repulsed by non-whites on a genetic level.

This shit will bite shitskins and kikes in the ass hard in a few thousand years, when Whites actually evolve into universally monstrous racial supremacists they fear today.

That's why you don't accept anyone who is not 100% European from North America into your movement. Beware of Spencer - negroid loving traitor on a genetic level

OP is a subhuman and so is any "White" that forges any relationship with nonwhite that are not directly exploitative

MODS
>>
>>139799782
>Why are we not seeing tons of migration from those areas?
For the very same reason Mexicans and Cubans aren't migrating to Europe
>>
>>139799628
>What are the mulatto crime stats?
It's literally impossible to say because mulattos/mixed people almost never identify their race accurately. I've seen men and women much whiter than me identify as "black" and "woke", even though I look pretty white (nobody has ever believed me when I told them I'm half-black, they assume I'm Italian or Spanish). Also men like Barack Obama are technically mulatto, but if Obama was arrested for pot when he was in college he would have been listed as black, not mulatto.
>>
I've never thought of myself as "mulatto", but look similar to Steph curry

Is anybody that's lightskinned "mulatto"? If so, I don't see how the "mulatto" situation is any different than the black one. What's the reason to point out "mulattos"?
>>
>>139797101
The simple fact is realizing you can help rather than make things worse is the only positive thing you can do.

I know lots of whites who are drains on the system far more than those of mixed heritage. I have several friends who are half white and Hispanic, some with parents from Mexico (legally) and they hate spics and voted trump. They work hard jobs, refuse to be a drain on the system and are practically half way white nationalists.

Then I know whites who voted for Bernie for benefits and use government money for drugs. A lot actually. Generally mixed people are a drain on the system, same as many poor whites but not the same per capita as half breeds or minorities.

Doesn't mean positive things can't come from helping to uphold the civilization that blossomed modern society, doesn't mean we can't actually help because we want to preserve what is actually meaningful to the future of man and known advanced life in the universe.

I wish I was white chad alpha rich example of the pinaccle of man, but life is a hand of cards and you play them as you're dealt them. Human resource shouldn't be squandered in a war of survival of a society, if someone is willing to help then we shouldn't turn away the potential of it less it become more of a burden to undo the damage done.
>>
>>139799620
Negroid admixture is utterly subhuman though. Go fuck yourself with a broken bottle italonigger. You don't even worth a nail of an Englishman
>you sound like
Do tell me why. We the British used to be 95% of the population just 60 years ago. Less than 74% today. Our land is dying and my mates will give some mad max show before we hit the 50%.

Rule Britannia!
>>
File: klay.jpg (47KB, 800x584px) Image search: [Google]
klay.jpg
47KB, 800x584px
>>139799364
you know though he must have a >40% European ancestry.
Here is a real biracial ball player
>>
File: Jeter.jpg (20KB, 213x320px) Image search: [Google]
Jeter.jpg
20KB, 213x320px
>>139800167
So distance, and nothing more?

>>139800206
>Is anybody that's lightskinned "mulatto"?
No. I posted a pic of Steph Curry because he looks mulatto (he's the product of two "black" parents with heavy white ancestry) and because he's the most famous "mixed" looking guy I could think of. Pic related, Jeter, is a true mulatto (dark black dad, white mom), and he doesn't look too different.

Not exactly. Although I suppose the situation is similar, since every light skinned black person surely has to acknowledge that they have significant white ancestry.
>>
>>139797101
I'm hot and smart so I don't really have issues with being mixed blood, apparently being pure blood it's a crux and people take it very hard, literally anything can trigger them and nothing it's white proof enough, they can't even watch a movie with people that looks white race, but aren't a 100%.

To me your one drop rule means the same as fat people blaming genetics.
>>
>>139799738
This. Collectivism is a fucking sham.
>>
>>139800206
I'm the same skin color as my white dad. Mom is a light skinned Jamaican though.
>>
>>139800206
No. Mulatto is specifically one black and one white parent, period. There are many light-skinned blacks with 2 black parents. They aren't mulattos.
>>
>>139797101
I honestly don't give a shit about identity politics.
>I'm talking as a group
That's your problem. Be the best person you can be as an individual. You might as well be a 'da white man b holding us back' dindu retard if you think otherwise.
>>
>>139800661
Nations are a form of collectivism, all of society in one way or another is. Hating people collecting themselves to protect common interests is hating people practicing freedom of association, so even in an individualistic society collectivism will exist, we just need to find the right one.
>>
>>139798123
>Swedish mom
>Negro dad
This whole bread is a meme.
>>
>>139797101
I mean it doesn't bother me because I don't think about those things but I don't really hold racism against whites, i would be racist too if I were white because I know how people in my race are and I'm not in denial about it like some folks. I'm not leaving though, I really like America
>>
>>139797101
>As a group
L 2 individual
>>
>>139797101
I'm mestizo, but I pass for white, I'm educated, and I have money. All I need is guns and land and most white people would probably just ignore me. I find Mexicans to be more annoying than white people, and I'd gladly watch Mexicans and blacks get kicked out while I go hide in the mountains.
>>
It depends on how much you care. My family is mixed white-Japanese. My sister's is mixed white-black with a loving, heard-working black father that loves his kids.

Our kids all play together and really don't care about it. They also will get told that when they go to college, professors and the like will try to pit them against one another.
>>
>>139801224
Yeah when I first discovered /pol/ I thought it was fucking hilarious. Although in this case the Swedish woman is the immigrant.
>>
>>139798630
Do you look like a

Nig or a spic-nig?
>>
>>139797101

say what you will, but mulatos are hot. don't be jelly, just fuck em til they're white.
>>
>>139800756
>>139800816
>>139800510
you just niggers
>>139801436
because you are subhuman mongrels with no sense of identity
>>
>>139801436
nice job getting a japaneses waifu my friend
>>
>>139800510

Why single out mulattos for a ridiculous question like this though? That's odd as fuck.. In America most people are still just white or black.
>>
>>139801728
I'm lily white, was just answering the person confused about what a mulatto actually is. Thread is more interesting than I thought it would be, though not very many biracial people actually answering OPs question.
>>
>>139801728
>no sense of identity?
Literally what is this identity that you claim to have and say is so important? Can you describe it to me
>>
File: 3.png (237KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
237KB, 500x500px
Mexicans in the US are actually THE FUCKING WORSE

I wish Black people would use their athleticism and whites use their militiacism and fuck run these LATINO BARKERS out of Texas, out of California, and out of Arizona.
>>
>>139801915
>what is this identity that you claim to have
bugman detected
>>
>>139797101

I wanted to go to Europe since the culture seemed nicer there but the muslim/African invasion made it worse than the US, which I accept it's flaws and perfections.

Aside from that it does suck to be mixed. People ask me if I'm really black because I'm not a stereotype but I'm also no black enough for black people. It doesn't fuck with me since I've always felt bad about not having community to go to. Can't do anything but try to help whites I guess.
>>
>>139801915
That's the thing you'll never come to understand due to.....basic biology
>>
File: 1480105142927.jpg (20KB, 1087x393px) Image search: [Google]
1480105142927.jpg
20KB, 1087x393px
mongrels are inherently nihilists and materialistic they have no higher goals in life. they are spiritual jews and will never have any sense of belonging. there will never be a successful mongrel nation with a higher culture.
>>
>>139801885
>Why single out mulattos for a ridiculous question like this though?
Because I am mulatto myself, obviously,
>>
>>139802054
>subhuman nigger
"I'm entitled to Europe!"

How typical
>>
>>139801801
Yeah, dirtbags like
>>139801728
have to cope with empty masturbation sessions onto hand whittled Richard Spencer dolls.

I've messed around with several races, but I married a Japanese woman because she was my soulmate.
>>
>>139801384
Be happy you don't live on the border. Spics and their roach children not learning English and flaunting around every business like they dont have to in the US makes me want to go to white Texas and wall it off, the south is near lost.
>>
>>139801907
>>though not very many biracial people actually answering OPs question.

There aren't that many biracial people in the country... and much less on /pol.

The question might have been more productive had he addressed it to black people.
>>
>>139798123
your kind is the worst. Even worse than the thug nigger, because you serve as an example that there are "good ones" and they're not all "like that" to our children.

99 percent of you are ARE like that. Your dad might be fucking Carl Sagan, but he isn't worth the net drain of your people on society.

Also, affirmative action doctors really suck. Hindus are the best minority doctors even though they are stinky bastards.
>>
>>139800451
>Negroid admixture is utterly subhuman though.
Stop moving the goal posts. If you claim that Meds are mixed, then by your own criteria, so are northerners. My point was to show you how stupid such thinking is. Europeans as a whole are pretty closely related in terms of genetics and have very similar cultural values. Stop with the retarded D&C
>>
This might be cheesy, but what the fuck happened to just being an American?

If you agree to uphold the traditional non degenerate values I don't see why you should get kicked out.

If you're a whitey that loves communism amd hates america go to africa and atone for your white gilt there.

Even If that leaves only 50% of whites and .5% of mixed people that's perfectly fine with me.

Speaking as a mestizo.
>>
>>139800451
>We the British used to be 95% of the population just 60 years ago. Less than 74% today.
And yet you are still 92% European. Want to trade all the wogs from Australia for our niggers. I'd love to
>>
File: 1502226187604.jpg (7KB, 243x251px) Image search: [Google]
1502226187604.jpg
7KB, 243x251px
>>139800109
>Racial Purist
>Brazil
>>
>>139802435
turns out American values were just European values
>>
>>139802347
>>139802471
>Want to trade all the wogs from Australia for our niggers.
What's the difference? We are Australian, not (((Amerimutt)))
>>
>>139802208
Yeah probably right. It's still interesting though to see what actual biracial /pol/acks have to report on their own experience.
>>
>>139802064
>>139802023
Or maybe you refuse to answer me because you realize how shallow and empty what your so-called "identity" really is
>>
I no longer see or consider myself human
>>
>>139802611
>What's the difference?
The difference is that meds are actually European. They contributed to the continuation of Western society whether you like it or not (they fucking created it if we're being honest). And we should be proud of the contributions of meds.
>>
>>139797101
Most niggers are psychopathic, they don't give a fuck about anyone else. They couldn't care less if America would be better for you without them.
>>
>>139798573
>you're a coward who crosses the street when more than 2 black people are walking your way.

This is just common sense. I would do the same for 2 white junkies. Niggers are unpredictable in motives, but predictably violent if an they want to be kangs and shieet
>>
>>139801907
>though not very many biracial people actually answering OPs question.
Well there aren't that many of us in the country. I was hoping for some more real responses from other mixed people in my position though. Surely it's something that every mixed person with a college education has had to confront.
>>
>>139802604
Which is why the US fought European powers in nearly every major war it carried out.
>>
File: 1502230472086.png (285KB, 444x444px) Image search: [Google]
1502230472086.png
285KB, 444x444px
>>139801966
>I wish Black people would use their athleticism and whites use their militiacism
t. Lamar
>>
>>139798973
Dude, these angst teens gets triggered as soon as they hear the words race mixing.
Do they do anything besides shit posting online about it? Nope.
Half of them are probably virgins and would get an anxiety attack when approached by a girl.
>>
>>139802347
>D&C
Every. Single. Immigrant. And. Mongrel. Ever.

We had our admixtures way before our race was finalized as it is. Med trash got their nigger blood by losing to mudskins
>>139802793
>Meds are actually European
In Africa maybe
>>
Burn the coal, pay the toll...
>>
File: 1500264256704.jpg (10KB, 160x215px) Image search: [Google]
1500264256704.jpg
10KB, 160x215px
>>139802670
>>
>>139803003
Why wouldn't a sane person get triggered by race mixing?

You were just raised wrong.
>>
>>139802876
Only shows that you're afraid of them. Don't you think they notice? Kek.
>>
>>139803003
I was dealing ten kilograms of speed per month when I was 14. Speak for yourself, somali trash
>>
>>139803075
Doesn't apply here, my parents have been happily married for 25 years, long before any of their children were born.
>>
Mexican here, I deal with it pretty well and everyone I have met have been nice to me except for like two niggers. Currently in a cal state studying to become a medical lab scientist and later plan in specializing in hematology. And yes I'm a citizen, passed my naturalization test years ago.
>>
>>139802903
True, but there is a wide variety of people on /pol/ and you never know when a person who is a perpetual lurker will decide to chime in. I'm glad you started the thread OP and I appreciate that you have thought about the country, yourself and your situation.

Honestly, if more biracial people, also with education and higher IQ, were to move to their non-white parent's home country/region, there could be a lot of improvement due to the infusion of new people with new ideas and a different perspective.
>>
File: toro-y-moi-funk-mix-stream[1].jpg (163KB, 912x650px) Image search: [Google]
toro-y-moi-funk-mix-stream[1].jpg
163KB, 912x650px
https://www.vibe.com/2017/03/toro-y-moi-chaz-bundick-mixed-race-people-racism/
since my mulatto bros are here this was a social media exchange that really pissed me off. dude is black and pinoy.
>>
>>139802326
Logical fallacies: The post
>>
>>139803200
You should be they chimp out to the rate of thousands dead and war zones in former prosperous white areas yearly and growing.
>>
>>139803189
Did I say I get triggered?
>>
>>139803054
>We had our admixtures way before our race was finalized as it is. Med trash got their nigger blood by losing to mudskins
Again, stop talking out of your ass. Meds have extreme continuity from ancient times
>http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals

>Now, ancient DNA suggests that living Greeks are indeed the descendants of Mycenaeans, with only a small proportion of DNA from later migrations to Greece. And the Mycenaeans themselves were closely related to the earlier Minoans, the study reveals, another great civilization that flourished on the island of Crete from 2600 B.C.E. to 1400 B.C.E. (named for the mythical King Minos).

Just stop posting. You clearly have no understanding of genetics. Why don't you answer my question? If Meds are mixed, what does that say about Northern Euros who are more mixed?
>>
>>139803261
> my parents have been happily married for 25 years
I'm sure they'll share the same shallow trench together after the DotR.
>>
>>139803616
You should
>>
>>139803337
Why would anyone with a high IQ be stupid enough to go to a country that preys on the smart and successful and try to integrate into a lesser culture?
>>
>>139797101
I'll just become a cyborg
>>
File: 1503793504192.jpg (63KB, 500x626px) Image search: [Google]
1503793504192.jpg
63KB, 500x626px
>>139797101

>how do you deal with reality

It's suffering, really. I know that if you lot ever got power, I'd get waxed in about 5 seconds. Then again, I hate marxist-liberal elites ruling the country and part of me welcomes some type of nat-soc rule.

So basically my choice is too choose between two extremes of doom. My family--on both sides--has been here since before 1789 and yet just about all of you would neck me for being half nigger and claim that "this is not my country." I hate all of you even though I agree with you all on just about everything.

I just try to focus on living a good Christian life and worshiping Christ now. I'm done with politics and all that. Just come on for the bants now.
>>
File: IMG_0337.jpg (209KB, 962x1382px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0337.jpg
209KB, 962x1382px
>>139797101
You're the most pathetic kind of person: only fucking betas hate themselves. Don't drink /pol/'s koolaid. You can find some interesting info here, but the world isn't black and white and all the hardliners on here aka the white nationalists are literally fucking artists.

t. mulatto
>>
>>139803556
If they actually wanted to beat you down they would run across the road and follow you.
>>
>>139803443
Chaz Bundik is awesome. I've seen him several times in concert and talked to him quite a bit when he was back in his Causers of This years
>>
>>139803861

I hope that in worshipping Christ it isn't through your tambourine shaking baptist church but through the one universal, legitimate Church set up by Jesus Christ - the Holy Roman Catholic Church.

https://www.chesterton.org/why-i-am-a-catholic/
>>
File: 1440026306917.jpg (65KB, 403x500px) Image search: [Google]
1440026306917.jpg
65KB, 403x500px
>>139797101
I don't hate them for being mixed, I hate the pieces of filth that MADE them mixed.
>>
Fuck man I'm like half injun, quarter irish and english. I don't even know where to go. I don't want gibs man I just want the opportunity to get a fucking job
>>
>>139803861
Do you act like a nigger?
>>
>>139803617
Meds. Asian > nigger.

You mixed with nigger and arab slaves in Rome, were raped by Moors and arabs. Fact. The ultimate genetic dead end losers
>>
>>139803811
I didn't say "high IQ" I said "higher IQ" as in higher IQ than blacks or Mexicans. Why would they want to go? Well, they wouldn't have to live around YT, they would be smarter and more successful than others there, so they have an automatic advantage, and it would also benefit those countries.

I say that as how I see it as a White person. But I don't know how biracial people would see it, which is why OP made the thread...
>>
File: 1479359331322s.jpg (3KB, 125x92px) Image search: [Google]
1479359331322s.jpg
3KB, 125x92px
Hapa ethnostate when?
>>
>>139804079
Gayyyyyyyyuyyyy. Just admit to being Jewish already.
>>
>>139803922
*autists

>phone posting
>>
>>139804107

You rely too much on worldly pleasure and necessity.

"Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?"

Brother, if you want to know "where to go", it is through the doors of your local Catholic Church.
Repent, Confess your sins and receive the holy Eucharist. Accept God's body into yours so that you may "become what you eat"
>>
File: 1235436782342.jpg (2MB, 2148x3400px) Image search: [Google]
1235436782342.jpg
2MB, 2148x3400px
>>139804079

No I'm not a filthy Catholic. High Lutheran

>>139804183

No, I have never chimped out or acted like a nigger. I actually go around telling other blacks to stop being niggers and to start bettering themselves. Rap is disgusting. High German culture and traditional English culture are the greatest things ever bestowed upon mankind.
>>
Maybe but most just work hard and keep to themselves. I came from the carib with my family 15 years ago. My brother is an engineer, i'm doing medical school interviews in September and my parents own buildings in NYC.

What I don't understood is how in 15 years we built all this wealth for ourselves. I personally know Trump supporters who's families have been in this country for century's and they don't even own the trailer they sleep in.
>>
>>139804189
>Asian > nigger.
>HURR DURR MEDS ARE MUTTS. WE NORTHERN EUROS WUZ WHITE N SHIEET
>gets BTFO
>A-asians are c-cool
topkek. Keep on moving those goalposts Chang.

>You mixed with nigger and arab slaves in Rome, were raped by Moors and arabs. Fact
why don't you post a source that isn't Varg then. Seriously how are you so fucking stupid. No wonder you're a criminal.
>>
>>139804279
Cute coming from a Swede.
Your country was doomed once you sipped on the Lutheran Kool-Aid.
But, despite my human loathing, God loves even you brother. Even though Swedes have taken nihilism to the level of willful self-destruction and the loss of self.
Come find yourself again through the only legitimate mouth-piece of Chris. Come to your Mother Church - The Holy Roman Catholic Church.
>>
>>139797101
White people killed their bad seeds. Black people need to kill their bad seeds.
>>
>>139803954
>>139803954
Niggers won't go through much work to find victims, they just use whoever they come by. Same principal for them pack hunting in Africa, they'll choose the prey that comea to them.
>>
>>139797101
I'm whiter than most on /pol/ and still biracial
>>
>>139804451
Anyway you figure wogs don't belong in Australia

The finding of African ancestry in Southern Europe dating to ~55 generations ago, or ~1,600 years ago assuming 29 years per generation, needs to be placed in historical context. The historical record documents multiple interactions of African and European populations over this period. One potential opportunity for African gene flow was during the period of Roman occupation of North Africa that lasted until the early 5th century AD, and indeed tomb inscriptions and literary references suggest that trade relations continued even after that time. North Africa was also a supplier of goods and products such as wine and olive oil to Italy, Spain and Gaul from 200–600 AD, and Morocco was a major manufacturer of the processed fish sauce condiment, garum, which was imported by Romans. In addition, there was slave trading across the western Sahara during Roman times. Another potential source of some of the African ancestry, especially in Spain and Portugal, is the invasion of Iberia by Moorish armies after 711 AD. If the Moors already had some African ancestry when they arrived in Southern Europe, and then admixed with Iberians, we would expect the admixture date to be older than the date of the invasion, as we observe.

—Moorjani et al. 2011
>>
>>139804396

"High Lutheran" aka "High Heretic". Listen, brother, i understand you have a passion for Christ and that is the first step, however, in continuing to remain a schismatic you are not in the state of grace required to enter paradise.
Let go of your pride and go to auricular confession. Stop thinking you have the necessary holiness to be able to speak directly to God and to pardon your own sins.
You require the sacrament of confession followed by the most holy sacrament of all - the eucharist.
Also, you have forgotten your Mother - The Virgin.
Pray to her for forgiveness through the Rosary.
>>
File: 1477551213913.jpg (8KB, 180x192px) Image search: [Google]
1477551213913.jpg
8KB, 180x192px
>>139804396
Then you are 100% okay in my book. Keep fighting the good fight.
>>
>>139804590
Catholisism is fucking disgusting. If live by book you're a protestant. If you want to be as traditional as possible you're ortodox and then you'd be better just converting to judaism. Catholisims Is this inbetweene mongrel Child.
>>
>>139798669
But I'm a cutie male mulattoes.
>>
>>139799620
this guy gets it.
>>
>>139804396
Oh, and "High German Culture" was Gothic aka Catholic.
The "Decline" of European Civilisation started with Lutheranism.
>>
>>139803122
still nothing
>>
>>139804875

>however, in continuing to remain a schismatic you are not in the state of grace required to enter paradise.

Sorry to break it to you, but you're anathema from us.

>Stop thinking you have the necessary holiness to be able to speak directly to God and to pardon your own sins.

I cannot pardon my own sins, only God can. I've never claimed to do such a thing and I ask for forgiveness every single week.

>You require the sacrament of confession followed by the most holy sacrament of all - the eucharist.

We celebrate the Eucharist every week.

>Also, you have forgotten your Mother - The Virgin.

We honor the Virgin Mary all the time.

>Pray to her for forgiveness through the Rosary.

Never, Christ is the only intercessor.
>>
>>139805076
That's the dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard. I thought Swedish education was supposed to be good. Holy Shit.

Well, if you "live by the book" you would find in that "book" this passage.

"And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it."

And that "Church" is the only Church directly authorised by Christ himself and the early Church Fathers - that is - The Holy Roman Catholic Church.

And don't talk about what you don't understand - the word Orthodoxy, particularly in Europe, means Catholicism.
Chesterton wrote an entire book on it called, guess what? ORTHODOXY
>>
>>139804767
>Here, we apply genomic methods to show that the proportion of African ancestry in many Southern European groups is 1%–3%
From your own study. Again, who is claiming there wasn't gene flow between MENA and Europe? Of course there was. There was also gene flow between Asian and Europe (to a larger degree actually), especially for Northern Europeans. That's my point. There is no such thing as a """pure""" european population. It's a meme.

The fact is that Meds are largely the same people they have always been. Actual science proves this

>Now, ancient DNA suggests that living Greeks are indeed the descendants of Mycenaeans, with only a small proportion of DNA from later migrations to Greece. And the Mycenaeans themselves were closely related to the earlier Minoans, the study reveals, another great civilization that flourished on the island of Crete from 2600 B.C.E. to 1400 B.C.E. (named for the mythical King Minos).

The attitude of Northern Euro's that meds are tainted with nigger blood is so fucking stupid. When people like you make claims like this, it really shows how little understanding of genetics you have. This is borderline embarrassing
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 1372x852px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1372x852px
>>139797101

>mfw dad is dark brown, mom is white and me and my brothers turned out looking 100% white
>>
>>139804767
>Anyway you figure wogs don't belong in Australia
And Germanics didn't belong in the Roman Empire. You're ancestors still were so desperate to become part of it, that they destroyed it
>>
"Hey all rare people in the country who are born to one black parent and one white parent, wouldn't America be so much better if we all left?"

WTF?!
>>
>>139805289

How can you properly honour the Virgin when Sola Scriptura forbids sacred tradition and all decrees are directed purely by the Gospels.
A sacred tradition - which you deny - is required for something like Mariology?

Additionally, accepting the Eucharist when you have not completed the sacrament of confession is one of the gravest sins one can commit.
I pray for your soul.
>>
>>139805123
No, it was the electrified mass media and political ideology that overtook religion as the means of controlling populations. If you're a person that watch TV you have a priest in your living room telling you what is god and what is bad. Internet is to mainstream media what the printing press was to religion and what electric mass media was to reading books.
>>
>>139805531
What about the eyes though?
>>
>>139805680
Good riddance we say. You bring niggers and arabs to Europe? Get sacked
>>139805501
Again, we don't want you in Scandinavia, UK, Germany, Poland, Australia. Clear enough?
>with only a small proportion of DNA from later migrations to Greece.
mongrels: the definition. Our race remained the same since the day it formed
>>
>>139805707

>How can you properly honour the Virgin when Sola Scriptura forbids sacred tradition and all decrees are directed purely by the Gospels.

You know nothing about Protestantism. Sola Scriptura absolutely allows room for Sacred Tradition. We acknowledge the first 7 councils and an array of other traditions that Catholics follow.

"Solo Scriptura" would mean that we only accept the book and don't allow tradition. This is what baptists and fundamentalists follow. Mainline Protsetants (Lutheran, Anglican, Presbyterian, Congregational etc.) do not. You've been so indoctrinated by your own cult that you probably don't even know that Lutherans and Anglicans allow for Mariology and even Rosary Prayers. It's completely up to each parishioner.

>Additionally, accepting the Eucharist when you have not completed the sacrament of confession is one of the gravest sins one can commit.

Every Lutheran and Anglican liturgy has confession before Eucharist every Sunday.

>I pray for your soul.

Likewise
>>
>>139804201
I am biracial and I hate spics and nigs. Anyone who lives with them constantly would if they didn't see themselves as one. I rather protect white society than try and fail to prop up a people who can't prop themselves. High IQ individuals leave their shitholes for a reason, because the people there are not leaving or improving anything. Best we actually get a society that can shape and conform itself into a self perpetuating culture of improvement rather than tell high IQ individuals to waste themselves on a people who cant help themselves.

And for the low IQ ones or libs we can drown out their neet bucks and have them either serve service roles to their superiors or starve or leave to where they won't. You can't expect smart people to leave to a place that is so terrible that higher nations are considering walling themselves away from them to just deter the effects they have on neighbors let alone the damage they render out domestically year after year with no sign of improving.

If a white nation is to exist in a place where it can't based on demographics then it needs to base itself on merits deport illegals and wall itself from destruction. Everything else is larping.

Btw I live on the borderland and I see the benefits of biracials accepting American culture and going towards white identity as well as the destruction of a culture in a city where people routinely never learn English and never teach their children the language, ask away if you're curious about the actual effects of having to live in a place in the US where Spanish is the majority of known language. I just want to leave this place asap into a city without seeing my country being stolen demographic point by demographic point.
>>
>>139803861
I feel your pain.
>>
File: max-weber-3-728.jpg (82KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
max-weber-3-728.jpg
82KB, 728x546px
>>139805875

No it wasn't dumb, dumb.
Have you heard of Sociology?

Capitalism (what you are talking about) is a direct creation of the Protestant Ethic concerning Salvation.

THIS IS NOT CONJECTURE - this is generally the most accepted account for the rise of Capitalism supported by most modern Sociologists - especially Protestants.
(Max Weber was a Calvinist)
>>
>>139804100
>I hate the pieces of filth that MADE them mixed.
But my parents are both wonderful people.
>>
>>139803507

meaningless post.

"smart" niggers are the worst. They are just used as examples to justify the subsidization of millions of their criminally minded spawn.

fuck you: the post.
>>
>>139805123
Gothic = catholic!?!? Eks deeeee
>>
>>139806007
>Good riddance we say. You bring niggers and arabs to Europe? Get sacked
Remind me who is currently bringing all of Africa to Europe? What happened when Greece tried to force refugee migrant boats back (Operation Xenios Zeus). Mutti Merkel fucking cried to the point that they canceled it. So, using your logic

>Germans bringing niggers and arabs to Europe? Get sacked
Enjoy your truck of peace :^)

>Again, we don't want you in Scandinavia, UK, Germany, Poland, Australia. Clear enough?
Poland is slavic you fucking idiot

>mongrels: the definition. Our race remained the same since the day it formed
lmao you are literally 10% asian. You are more of a mongrel than any med. Its fucking amazing that you are incapable of understanding this
>>
>>139806271
You parents are fucking subhumans only only morgue administrator could love
>>
>>139805966

Hazel
>>
File: 1504033123445.jpg (956KB, 2741x3543px) Image search: [Google]
1504033123445.jpg
956KB, 2741x3543px
>>139797101
I'm half cajun, quarter american indian and quarter jewish
but really I'm just a catholic
>>
>>139806498
>chimp screeching
You are lower on racial heirarchy than Germanics
t. French-German person
>>
>>139798393
There was no affirmative action in Sweden when his father began working. (Assuming his father started working between 1960-1990)
>>
>>139806424
What are you talking about, Swede??

Gothic architecture started in the 12th century.
Luther wasn;t born for another 4 centuries you dope.
>>
>>139806055
>You know nothing about Protestantism. Sola Scriptura absolutely allows room for Sacred Tradition. We acknowledge the first 7 councils and an array of other traditions that Catholics follow.

Yet you reject some of the books those councils decided should constitute the Bible.

>Every Lutheran and Anglican liturgy has confession before Eucharist every Sunday.

General "sorry God!" confession is not the same as an actual confession and absolution. Not to mention few if any of your clergy have actual apostolic succession, so the Eucharist you have isn't even the actual body and blood of Christ.
>>
>>139806748
>huemonkey
>accusing anyone else of being a chimp
really made me think
>>
File: pepe_.jpg (29KB, 660x574px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_.jpg
29KB, 660x574px
>>139797101
>race war starts
>white ethnostate is established
>DNA tests are issued
>half the race war veterans are either deported or executed for having nonwhite or Jewish DNA which many of them didn't even know about

Realistically speaking, isn't this unavoidable? Do people within the alt-right realize that they're essentially being used as cannon fodder?
>>
>>139806902
>live in a Portuguese founded colony
>have Central European/German communities and Italian/Portuguese/Spanish to compare
Really made me think. You are on the bottom for a reason. Pray to gods that some people still consider you European
>>
>>139807059
I wouldn't mind
>>
>>139806348
Smart nigs can actually hold themselves as examples and try to bring sensible blacks that aren't chomping out to isolate the ones that are. Better than having thr full lot of them actually act the stereotype as we have no means to actually deport them without giving the state power to fuck over whites more than they already are if a libtard gains that power in an election. Having the state issue merit based systems is the only way to project the US as a white nation and a democracy.
>>
>>139806055

Listen, your heart is in the wrong place but you must realise that the entire mess of modern secular society is due precisely because of Protestantism. You mus know this right?

I said it below, this is not conjecture, this is the most accepted theory of the foundational structure of Capitalism. Even amongst Protestants (Weber was a Calvinist)

I do this for you, brother, since your heart is in the wrong place but you are so used to demonising Catholicism because it is probably the only tradition Protestnantism has.

Here, for you:

https://www.chesterton.org/why-i-am-a-catholic/

The Greatest Protestant thinker of the 20th century turned Catholic. Slides right off the tongue.
>>
>>139802119
>She's my soulmate
You faggot.
>>
>>139807078
>being so deluded that you believe that you are more white than fucking Europeans, when you live in a country that is majority brown
that is some a grade autism
>>
>>139807497
Not like your genetics change each time you move. German Brazilians > mainland Italians
>>
>>139807059
No one expects the 100% Pure Bavarian Phenotype meme to be true, especially in the US
>>
>>139806240
You still have the exact same system today as they always had. The king is the bank. The nobles are the politicians. The priesthood is the media.

The printing press eliminated the priesthood which caused the kings and the nobels to fall. They reorganised themselves as banks and politicians and journalists to keep the business going with the people at the bottom as usual.

Catholics want to return to an old system of globalism. I just want nationalism and freedom from religious extremists through the sacrifice of Jesus Chris.
>>
>Yet you reject some of the books those councils decided should constitute the Bible.

The fact that you think "sorry God!" is the extent of our confession shows me how little you understand about our liturgy. There's no reasoning with a dogmatic like you. Note that I could literally say the same thing about Catholic confession and absolution. Most of you do the "sorry God!" BS as well. And of course the Eucharist isn't the actual body and blood, we believe in consubstantiation, not transubstantiation. But I'm not going to sit here and hold your hand on Protestant theology. If you ever start giving a shit you can go read a book, this won't get us anywhere.

>>139807257

>Chesterton

nice meme
>>
>>139807867

Meant to quote >>139806870
>General "sorry God!" confession is not the same as an actual confession and absolution.
>>
Multiracial people should know more than anyone that race is a social construct.

>Doesn't matter, I'm talking as a group.
It does matter because "groups" don't exist, but individuals do.
>>
>>139807800

You're a dope. How can you want a Nationalism through Jesus??
Have you read the bible?

"There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus"

The whole point of Christianity is precisely for a Globalism but only in which all people are spiritually aligned in Christ.
What's the need for borders when all your neighbours are your brothers and sisters in Christ who preaches that you shall love the lord God with all your heart and to love your neighbour.
It is precisely national differences that continue to sacrifice people in the name of country and not in the name of God.
Besides, Jesus doesn't want our sacrifices, he sacrificed himself so that we wouldn't have to ever sacrifice anyone.
>>
File: sad pepe.jpg (3KB, 120x90px) Image search: [Google]
sad pepe.jpg
3KB, 120x90px
>>139797101

Mixed race anon here. I despise everything there is about shitskins of my kind. They feel so entitled and virtue signal when ever they have the chance.

When I became redpilled I came to the sudden realization that white people are objectively the most perfect race to ever exist on the face of the Earth.

No race has more contributions, inventions, innovations ,and discoveries than those categorized as whites.

Physically whites are the most beautiful race there is. Almost angelic. White men are the definition of manliness. The builders of civilization and the arts. White women before degeneracy are known for their altruism and nurture capabilities. Their phenotype are also the most diverse and beautiful.

After swallowing this redpill I began looking at other races. White people are the most worthy of preserving.
>>
>>139808166
How retarded should you be to believe in that inconsistent bullshit? God is not real. Jesus was a sissy kike that got killed by Romans for mouthing off too much
>>
>>139808166
>What's the need for borders when all your neighbours are your brothers and sisters in Christ who preaches that you shall love the lord God with all your heart and to love your neighbour.

If you get rid of your borders you'll get flooded by a horde of bloody muslims and pagans. Show me your Christ society while a bunch of Paki's are beheading your family.

If cuckolds like you existed in the time of Charles Martel there would be no Europe and Christianity would be reduced to ash. Luckily Martel understood what defense and borders mean for the world.
>>
File: 1501190491967.gif (2MB, 514x205px) Image search: [Google]
1501190491967.gif
2MB, 514x205px
>>139806687
>tfw hazel eyes but white parents
Mom must of had an ancestor that was italian but strange since my family mostly has blue eyes.While my dad has aryan genes.
>>
>>139807867
>>139807934

Consubstantiation denies the entire purpose of accepting the body and blood of Christ.

Read Rene Girard and recognise your error. Though i doubt it since hubris is the main identifier of Protestants. One need only look at Luther's many tantrums to see that he wasn't at all in control of his Pride. Also he did a whole lot of accusing, and we all know that Satan's name means "Accuser" or "Adversary"

As for Chesterton being a meme; please don't be upset that he found the right path after a life time of searching.
He knew both our theologies better than both of us combined and he made the right choice.
>>
>>139808166
No, that's Lucifarianism. The ten commandments is the law because they give you all the right and all the power. Nobody has the right to your possessions. The salvation of Jesus Christ gives you salvation from lucifarians who chase you around the globe with endless religions, laws and sins that you will never escape from until you say shut your mouth Satan and go to hell.
>>
>>139797101
Well, I just want to take all the mongrels and niggers and genocide them, then kill myself. I want to blame my mom for fucking a nigger but at the same time, her father abandoned the family when she was still a baby. And I pieced together the fact that her mother was a slut which is probably why he didn't stick around.

Life is hard.
>>
>>139808388
A blood hungry Protestant?! Who'd have known?
Also, wasn't Martel a CATHOLIC you dope?

Listen, i accept Aquinas' doctrine of Just War (Aquinas was a Catholic by the way..)

And just because I said i want to get rid of borders does NOT mean i want to accept all other religions (especially Protestantism). What i mean is that a borderless society would be absolutely possible if all those coming into the society converted to catholicsm. The problem is that Western societies don't have this caveat because the major Capitalist societies are FOUNDATIONALLY LUTHERAN who's idea of salvation does not require proper rites (say what you want. you know its true)

Point in case - all CATHOLIC countries in Europe are the only ones fighting immigration (Poland, Hungary, Croatia etc.)

You have a very skewed view of world affairs brother.
>>
>>139808076
>Multiracial people should know more than anyone that race is a social construct.

You dumb liberal fucks need to stop acting like "social construct" means it doesn't exist.
>>
>>139809089
Youre just another lucifarian globalist.
>>
>>139797101
>legal spic
I decided to actually to be a productive member of society

there were fucken kike German generals in world war 2
as long as I pay my taxes and keep muh waifu I am happy
>>
>>139808076
As a mulatto, I can tell you that the "social construct" philosophy is bullshit. Different races have unique genetic traits that will determine their efficiency to adapt to their surroundings in order to survive.

To be relevant to the thread, don't fucking race-mix. It physically pains me to see people have an allegiance to their own background and have a genuine culture to interact with while both sides of my family hate my guts for either being "too white" or "too black". There is a reason why mulattos have an exponentially high mental illness rate.
>>
>>139797253
>there are many antisemitic cunts out there
And?
>>
>>139807732
There's a guy in a parallel thread I'm talking to who literally wants just that, and I don't think it's too uncommon of a position.
>>
>>139809310
Why dont you want to live in Mexico?
>>
>>139799523
This. Every white immigrant I've known hated it here. Currently one wants to move back to Britian but got saddled with a good job and Britian's economy is apparently shittier than ours.
America has a terrible standard of living and terrible people. No one WANTS to come here because it's only an improvement for spics and a few Asians.
You get the end of your cock cut off. You eat garbage and no decent food is affordable or even available. You work your life away and pay taxes and see nothing back from it, not even decent infrastructure. This place is shit. Europe may be heading our way but they've got a while until that happens.

It's so ironic we were seen as the promised Land for the decent European man at one point, I can't even grasp that concept living here in the Jewish colony of Afrimexico.
>>
>>139797101
Speak for yourself faggot, I'm from a wealthy family paying tuition out the ass in a STEM major even though I'm on a partial merit scholarship. I don't qualify for in state tuition because I lived out of the country for a few years even though my family pays taxes despite living over seas.
>>
>>139809434
because I like my head on my shoulders and being productive
>>
>>139797253
You must be part nonwhite then because I'm German-Italian and I have blond hair and blue eyes, but my Italian part is from northern italy
>>
File: 17543324.jpg (26KB, 468x286px) Image search: [Google]
17543324.jpg
26KB, 468x286px
>>139808682

And I can say that Transubstantiation denies the entire purpose of the Eucharist and replaces it with a cannibalistic ritual used to control people. Just read Luther and recognize your error! And please don't bring up accusing when your popes burned Reformers at the stake and told us we were going straight to hell for not drinking the cool aid. The head of your church is the literal anti-christ, don't throw stones.

Lewis, Schweitzer, Bonhoeffer, Barth etc. etc. are all better and more interesting than Chesterton.

>Martel was Catholic

Gee, thanks for enlightening me. Of course he was. The church wasn't tainted beyond redemption yet.

>major Capitalist societies are FOUNDATIONALLY LUTHERAN

Calvinist is far more accurate and very different from Lutheranism in its 16/17th century form.

>all CATHOLIC countries in Europe are the only ones fighting immigration (Poland, Hungary, Croatia etc.)

And yet the Vatican is still spouting nonsense about letting in refugees and kissing the Quran. Please.

>bloodthristy protestant
That's what you call a protestant who wants to defend his country and family? Wow, this is your brain on Catholicism folks!
>>
File: IMG_0758.jpg (295KB, 673x874px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0758.jpg
295KB, 673x874px
>>139797101
I make gay ass videos

https://youtu.be/ZvDxi_ixPBY
>>
>>139809480
Even noticed this too. Even fucking Greeks don't want to come here anymore. I'm also moving back home after finishing this overpriced college degree.
>>
any other castizos here?
>>
>>139809480
Oh and every single woman is an unbelievable obese cunt.
Stay away for your own sake, Euros.
>>
>>139801115
No it's not, people NatSocs and Commies want to form a collectivist mob rule/authoritarian state, they are a threat to the American foundations of Liberty.

I don't care if we have the same goddamn skin color, you get the helicopter ride.
>>
>>139806067
I agree with a lot of that, and understand the argument on the things I disagree with, but our problem is that we're not walled off and have so much dead weight, so our problem is acute. I've lived in the shithole known as CA for a decade or so (and moved back to the SE) and it was a nightmare. Glad to be back home, but I saw the situation where it really was being overrun by Mexicans and it was infuriating. There were situations in which they were blatantly catered to over and above actual citizens in private and public services, citizens were treated as if we were the interlopers, not the other way around.

We really have got to close the borders and implement a merit system ASAP.
>>
File: 187686787687678.png (120KB, 408x326px) Image search: [Google]
187686787687678.png
120KB, 408x326px
>>139809660
>space doesn't exist
>>
>>139809577
How will you prevent your children from idolizing Latin American culture and eroding white American culture?
>>
>>139808699
>>139809263

I'm assuming you're really young or somewhere on the autism spectrum so i'm ignoring you on purpose because you have clearly ignored all rational arguments i have given and responded with outrageous shit.
I actually feel sorry that Lutheran countries do this to their citizens...
I will pray for you Sweden. As i do every time i pray.
God bless.
>>
>>139809958
I don't speak an ounce of Spanish I only understand it

I would smack them in the face and show them cartel videos and that's assuming I want kids
>>
>>139809958
White American culture is already dead. All I see here are white bois listening to ghetto music and white girls sngung despacito.
>>
>>139810062
>white girls sngung despacito.

It's quite sad to be honest. That shit plays 24/7 where I live and every girl just blasts it.
>>
>>139810054
So do you look indio or white?
>>
>>139800270
fuck you nigger. you will never be this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYRFgWbalBE so all you do is undermine our shit

call me backwards but you know it's true. you're an abomination and have nothing to offer our culture other than labor
>>
>>139810224
brown eyes and black hair with white skin
>>
>>139797101
> Lumping all of one group together
There's tons of black people in my medical school cohort doing thing everyday that would take you years to even fully comprehend. Mostly Asians and Indians though. I'm one of the very few white people left - the rest parties out
>>
>>139810062
It's too bad people don't know degeneracy when they see it. I'm physically repulsed when I see young girls imitate pop stars. Fun fact they call cwlwvreties stars because humanity navigate by stars. The lucifarians control the stars and people navigate straight into the storm of degeneracy.
>>
>>139809644

>Calvinist is far more accurate and very different from Lutheranism in its 16/17th century form.

"B--B-But its not real Protestantism!!"

Good lord, sinner that I am I just can't understand you people.

>Cannibalism

"Archaic religions are the real educators of mankind, which they lead out of archaic violence. Then God becomes victim in order to free man of the illusion of a violent God, which must be abolished in favour of Christ's knowledge of his Father. One can regard archaic religions as a prior moment in a progressive revelation that culminates in Christ. Thus, to those who say that the Eucharist is rooted in archaic cannibalism, instead of saying 'no', we have to say 'yes!'. The real history of man is religious history, which goes back to primitve cannibalism. Primitve cannibalism is religion, and the EUCHARIST RECAPITULATES THIS HISTORY FROM ALPHA TO OMEGA."
Rene Girard - Evolution and Conversion

>,...Kissing Quran
That's because our Pope refuses to Scapegoat anyone which is the foundation of all pagan, primitive religion. Christ laid bare the scapegoating mechanism in order to reveal mimetic violence for what it is - Violence based on Desire. The Legion.

You need to up your theology game, son.
>>
>>139797253
>the eternal wog
>>
File: curry.jpg (23KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
curry.jpg
23KB, 600x338px
>>139797101
Steph Curry uses his superior White brain and superior black physical capability to shit on mostly-African black athletes like Lebron and Westbrook.
>>
>>139808240
Aspire to be the best you can be, don't let it get you down anon. Put yourself before others.
>>
>>139810224
Honestly, my line is questionable

On my mom's side all of them have brown eyes and white skin

On my dad's side all of my cousins have blue eyes and white skin
when my dad asked my grandfather where we came from he just said France but never went into further detail

never took a DNA test
>>
>>139810772

"The Church had the true faith for more than twelve hundred years, during which time the holy Fathers never once mentioned this transubstantiation — certainly, a monstrous word for a monstrous idea — until the pseudo-philosophy of Aristotle became rampant in the Church these last three hundred years. During these centuries many other things have been wrongly defined, for example, that the Divine essence neither is begotten nor begets, that the soul is the substantial form of the human body, and the like assertions, which are made without reason or sense, as the Cardinal of Cambray himself admits...It is not the doctrine of transubstantiation which is to be believed, but simply that Christ really is present at the Eucharist.

t. Luther

"Transubstantiation (or the change of the substance of Bread and Wine) in the Supper of the Lord, cannot be proved by holy Writ; but is repugnant to the plain words of Scripture, overthroweth the nature of a Sacrament, and hath given occasion to many superstitions"

t. The Church of England, which has as much legitimate apostolic succession as your corrupt church.
>>
>>139810423
Lucky you. Let me tell you, looking like a mixed race Island nigger Latino, sounding like a white American man in English and not even speaking Spanish is fucking awful. My mom really just did everything fucking wrong and she wonders why I am the way I am.
>>
File: australia,m8.jpg (51KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
australia,m8.jpg
51KB, 704x396px
>>139802611
>We are Australian, not (((Amerimutt)))
>>
File: IMG_6153.jpg (53KB, 617x698px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6153.jpg
53KB, 617x698px
>>139810415

Can't wait till blacks get around to taking over country music. I know theirs a few artist that have already taken a crack at it but whites need to have country music taken from them completely.
>>
>>139811189
You're a conehead
>>
I can only live my life.
>>
>>139811247

Wow. The protestant propaganda machine peddles direct lies??

Twelve hundred years yes?

Ignatius of Antioch (d. c. 110): “Take note of those who hold heterodox opinions on the grace of Jesus Christ which has come to us, and see how contrary their opinions are to the mind of God. . . . They abstain from the Eucharist and from prayer because they do not confess that the Eucharist is the flesh of our Savior Jesus Christ, flesh which suffered for our sins and which that Father, in his goodness, raised up again. They who deny the gift of God are perishing in their disputes” (Letter to the Smyrnaeans 6:2–7:1).

Irenaeus again: “He has declared the cup, a part of creation, to be his own blood, from which he causes our blood to flow; and the bread, a part of creation, he has established as his own body, from which he gives increase unto our bodies. When, therefore, the mixed cup [wine and water] and the baked bread receives the Word of God and becomes the Eucharist, the body of Christ, and from these the substance of our flesh is increased and supported, how can they say that the flesh is not capable of receiving the gift of God, which is eternal life—flesh which is nourished by the body and blood of the Lord, and is in fact a member of him?” (Against Heresies, 5:2).

Origen (182–254): “Formerly, in an obscure way, there was manna for food; now, however, in full view, there is the true food, the flesh of the Word of God, as he himself says: ‘My flesh is true food, and my blood is true drink’” (Homilies on Numbers, 7:2).

Augustine (354–430): “I promised you [new Christians], who have now been baptized, a sermon in which I would explain the sacrament of the Lord’s Table. . . . That bread which you see on the altar, having been sanctified by the word of God, is the body of Christ. That chalice, or rather, what is in that chalice, having been sanctified by the word of God, is the blood of Christ” (Sermons 227).

inb4 "symbolism"
>>
>>139811600
Probably
as long as I keep my anime tiddies I really don't care what happens
>>
>>139811247
>>139811733

Not a peep in 1200 years eh?
Shall i find more examples i.e. from Justin Martyr? Terullian?
>>
File: 1504052933990.jpg (69KB, 699x485px) Image search: [Google]
1504052933990.jpg
69KB, 699x485px
>>139798123
>swedish mom
>(((educated))) nog dad

what a coincidence, it really bedazzles my jabozzle
>>
>>139797101
The sandlot kid didn't pull out.
>>
>>139797101
?????
I love myself, why wouldn't I?
Portuguese/Native mixture, probably some black on the mix too.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmoC5cj8sw4
>>
>>139801224
Finnish women loves the SBC!
>>
>>139797253
Most Italians are actually Jews from the Roman Era except in the North were germanic invaders settled. The "roman" nose is identical to the Jewish nose. You're ydna haplotype J, aren't you?
>>
>>139811819
>>139811733

Tell me again when transubstantiation became an article of faith? Was it 110? No. The claim was that the fathers did not mention transubstantiation, which they do not. They talk about the body and blood, as well as the flesh of Christ. The Protestant issues with the doctrine of Papist transubstantiation of the fourth Lateran council is beyond that, it has to do with things like the bread becoming Christ, miracles involved with the ceremony, the nature of sacrifice at the altar and cannibalistic vs non-cannibalistic interpretation of the celebration.
>>
>multiracial spic
>look like an orange Arab
>probably have nig and berg in me

I look at things through an individualist lens when it comes to responsibility and productiveness, but a nationalist lens when it comes to the well being of others. I have an identity, which is spic, which that alone isn't enough since spic is a whole diagram of different colors, skins and bone structures. As a spic, I serve for my family, I aid to help them be secured and settled. For that to function I aid myself to be healthy and functional. For any of them to take place, peaculness and mindfulness is to be established with others, education and good manners. I recognize that this is fucking reality and that there are people who want to harm me. I love this nation I am born in, I respect these rights, and I love my neighbors whether or not they feel the same. To all who want to harm, I give the best damn fight I could ever give in my life. But above all, as an American, I respect its history, the founding of this nation, and the foundational ideas this nation rests upon. That's how I deal with it. If at anytime I hate the USA, which I never will, I know I would have the decency to deport myself out of this nation. Oh, and I deal with the IQ differences you fucking crybaby. Evolution is always an effect of little eventual outliers.
>>
>>139809377
>It physically pains me to see people have an allegiance to their own background and have a genuine culture to interact with while both sides of my family hate my guts for either being "too white" or "too black". There is a reason why mulattos have an exponentially high mental illness rate.
This is wisdom, though I'm sorry this is your situation. I have a White family member who is married to a biracial man half Korean, half Italian (in Equador of all places). He told me how incredibly difficult it was for him growing up
>Asians didn't want him
>Hispanics didn't want him
>Whites didn't want him
He fit in nowhere and it was hell. Then he proceeded to marry my family member and have more mixed race kids. One of them has a fatal disease that can only be cured with bone marrow transplant, but being mixed race, no one on any side of either family can be a match. No one in the entire world is a match.

There are mental and physical health reasons not to mix races besides the psychological ones. Most people never even think of that because they are too busy 'doing what makes them feel happy inside' in the present, not thinking of their own families or of the future.
>>
>>139809713
>back home
Where is that?
>>
>>139803861
shill making stuff up to soften racial attitudes
move along
>>
>>139799372
Really I'm half Swedish and they are all racist as fuck and thought my dad was too dark for my mom and he is the eternal anglo looking just like Mel Gibson.
>>
>>139799738
This is about as American as a post as one can make.

The whole Commie vs. Nazi thing is fake as fuck, well the commies are pretty damn real but legit Nazism in this country is not remotely a real issue.

It's all bleed over from the modern media not understanding that Communism/Nazism are both relatively recent FOREIGN creations that came about roughly 200 years AFTER the U.S was born.

American philosphies are completely unique in the world and our ideals formed independently separated by an entire ocean (major physical barriers were very very very important when it came to evolution of thought until the internet). The internet is an incredibly new invention as far as these types of things are concerned and thats why it isn't really until recently you see dipshits turning everything into commies vs. nazis.
>>
>>139809377
As an educated and intelligent individual, I can tell you that "social construct" philosophy is not at all bullshit.

>Different races have unique genetic traits that will determine their efficiency to adapt to their surroundings in order to survive.

You're begging the question. You have not defined race. You have not shown race is anything more than an abstraction. Everyone, aside from twins, has different DNA, everyone is physically different, and everyone is different in their behavior. These differences exist upon a continuum, and so some people are more similar than others, but everyone can be related. Saying "this group is a race" and "this group is a different race" is a matter of subjective criteria. Through out history, different groups have determined race in different ways. Some have put more emphasis on physical characteristics and some on behaviors (eg religion). Through biology, we can also classify people according to their DNA. There is no inherent value in your classifications over any other classification. If we take person to be the individual unit of humanity, then there are only individuals, period.
>>
mulattoes are generally hateful and jealous people. they're worse than niggers because they have all the nigger's primal rage but just enough white intellect to know how to focus their destructive rage.
>>
>>139798055
Brown skin and black hair makes you white apparently, which both italians and greeks have. It's like turks with a better culture.
>>
>>139812325
Is it hard living with full blown autism?
>>
>>139812894
>There is no inherent value in your classifications over any other classification
tell that to a mixed race individual dying on a waiting list due to lack of compatible donors
http://content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html

using big words doesn't make you smart or informed
>>
File: IMG_20170826_163916_910.jpg (328KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170826_163916_910.jpg
328KB, 960x960px
I'm so happy I was born a willing white twink. I'd kill myself if I was darker
>>
>>139812533
>bone marrow illnesses

Must explain why, and this is anecdotal, most people I've seen with weak bone growth are Hispanics. We're mixed to almost creole hell, transplants are fucking hard for us.
>>
>>139813176
Is that you? Cute =)
>>
>>139812397
Wish i could continue this conversation but i have to cook dinner now.
I hope you find the light, brother.

Give up your hatred and scapegoating. Do not fall for the tricks of the deceiver.

I will pray for you in Christ's name.

God be with you.
>>
>>139813360
Lmao yea. you should see my Tinder tho. 99% black guys trying to get this
>>
>>139812969
Most Italians I know are pale as shit in the winter, and all burn in the sun without sunscreen. These guys are Calabrians and Puglia

Are you confusing Sicilians with Italian?

Also, with this whole Islamic invasion going on your country politically is the most weak kneed limp dick society on this planet, for the love God or Odin or whatever you worship make a god damn stand against your orwellian faggotry of a government, my lord Sweden is embarrassing to even think about.
>>
>>139813450

God be with you as well and enjoy dinner. Try and give up the idolatry and papist nonsense though.
>>
>>139813505
I wouldn't upload pics of myself on 4chan if i were you. Be careful.
>>
>>139813523
Africa starts south of Rome
>>
>>139797101
I work hard and pay taxes, also I have no plan to marry a white woman. In fact, I'm saving up money to go back to my home country one day, after making a sizeable contribution to David Duke's presidential campaign, of course.
>>
>>139813293
Aplastic anemia - his bone marrow doesn't produce anything. He is only alive due to blood transfusions and is in a NIH program experiment. He has ?? left to live.
https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/health-topics/topics/aplastic/

I don't mean to imply that it is common in biracial people, but biracial people with that particular disease can't easily find a bone marrow donor in either side of their family because the two sides are different races. In this case, the father himself is biracial so the child is extra mixed.
>>
>>139813505
Try my tinder. 99% fatty nigras wanting light skinned meat.
>>
File: 1503942571844.png (431KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1503942571844.png
431KB, 500x500px
>>139797101
I gave up on life around the age of 16 after never having felt like I belonged anywhere and now many years later I just spend my days trying to further the anti-immigration nationalistic type of politics as best I can.

I'd like to add that racemixing women should be hanged, my swedish mother condemned me to a life of selfhatred by fucking some southamerican junglebeaner.
>>
>>139813638
I take certain pics with different state hoodies to post on here. Plus idc I'm willing
>>
>>139813176
>>139813505
>>139813724
>>/lgbt/
pls go and don't whore here, is pathetic
>>
>>139813724
Might as well give in desu. Only white guys around here are in college and don't want to be serious
>>
>>139813756
Attention freaks like you might get doxxed you know.
>>
>>139813647
I'm guessing one of these three things is correct:

>You are fat marxist, have a vagina and greyish blue dyed hair
>You are morbidly fat, a marxist, have a penis and are ugly
>You have twig arms, a marxist, a penis, and a paunch
>>
>>139797101
I've passed White, Spanish and Middle Eastern
Whether /pol/ or the two more industrious mud people win domination of the US, I can infiltrate
>>
>>139813846
>going to tinder
>wanting a serious relationship
>>
>>139809254
It does exist, as a subjective experience in your brain, not as something subject to physical laws. It is important to drill this into the head of society because some people think otherwise, and it's bringing unjust pain to real people.

However, the reason why racists have a problem with "interracial" pairings is that they are forced to rethink the way they classify things. Their brains literally cannot handle the existence of someone who is neither race 1 nor race 2. That is a mental deficiency.
>>
>>139814020
Probably. Idk why we have to be destructive to other users. I agree with half the people on /pol/ + idk why I can't upload a pic actually being cute. I've seen other people upload pics lmao
>>
>>139812844
probably more like richard hammond
>>
>>139813095
Fuck off kike. Autism is a meme.
>>
>>139814037
sorry, none of the above. it's what they say in Northern Italy. sorry if the shoes fits man
>>
>>139813523
You got so triggered that i called you a non white that you had to bring in politics.
>>
>>139814199
Color itself only exists as a subjective experience in your brain but go tell someone who's color blind that it's not really a big deal if they can't tell red from green like everyone else can.
>>
>>139813723
I know a central american man who babied a mexican woman with a newborn who has this disease. Nobody in both sides of the baby's family can help.
>>
>>139814341
Richard Hammond looks like a kike.
>>
>>139811423
Wtf no. My grandmother used to tell me stories when she was little they'd go up to Nashville (before it was the Nashville it is today) guys would play their guitars and sing out in fields and have a good time. The kids and mom's would dance, they'd be making moonshine in the distance. 1950 sounds great. My family had a business back then too, but our cuck neighbors voted to close it down
>>
File: anti trump squad.jpg (32KB, 540x492px) Image search: [Google]
anti trump squad.jpg
32KB, 540x492px
>>139797101
Hey Jew, why you trying to break us apart? Anyone who hates you and love's Christian God and Christ the Son are fine by us.

>>OBVIOUS KIKE IS OBVIOUS!

SAGE
>>
>>139797101
Well instead of having cuck sheds like white people we have suicide sheds. Everyday we pay a visit to that shed teasing the idea of ending our tainted genes.
>>
>>139797101
Your grandkids, both here and in Europe, will all be brown. Might as well accept it.
>>
>>139813126
Is that your criteria? The greater the similarity in DNA of their parents, the more likely a child is to have genetic diseases.Really, if you want people to "keep with their own kind," I'm assuming you support incest? That's the closest you're going to get.
>>
>>139797101
A bunch of fucking, fat, white, keyboard bashing cucks are in this thread bitching about mutts thinking that they stole something from them, you're no different then blacks blaming whitey.
>>
File: WERNSTROM.jpg (83KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WERNSTROM.jpg
83KB, 1280x720px
>>139797101
(1/2)
Mestizo here - American, white mother (German/Irish) and indio father. I inherited my mother's facial genetics and my skin tone gives off a Mediterranean appearance at 'darkest' due to having lived in South Atlantic states as a kid and getting a farmer's tan. Blacks, Asians, and Latinos assume I'm white, as does everyone else I've come across. I grew up close to all of my family, in a home that was traditionally conservative, Christian, and patriotic. As a result, I consider myself a white American culturally; however, I recognize that I'm at a crossroads ethnically. It's not had any effect on my self-esteem, however, and I've never had any social, relationship, or employment issues due to my background.

Perhaps as a group the US would be better off without us, but how do you strictly qualify a biracial person? The real world isn't black and white. The 'one drop' rule is useless, as it offers no significant insight into the biological (e.g., genetic) or cultural make up of an individual. I think these traits offer more insight into the latent abilities, talents, and qualities of an individual, that is, the aspects by which a person could be judged objectively. And when it comes to biracial individuals, I think there's a much larger room for variance than in individual population groups, e.g., whites/blacks.

For example, I have a STEM PhD, contribute economically (taxes, R&D) and educationally (teaching) to the US, and I'm traditional, conservative and Christian. This makes me a minority within a minority group, and I fully appreciate this dichotomy. On the one hand, you have a small group like us that leverage their unique cultural, economic, and racial backgrounds to strive to improve the US as a whole. On the other hand, you have the basest of subhumans who constantly work to undermine our efforts.
>>
>>139797101

I am blue eyes, fair hair and am pretty much indistinguishable from a Nordic leaning Med. I'm within the normal bounds of more attractive than average in appearance, have a M.S degree but came from shit. So I guess I tbqh I feel like a fucking BOSS!
>>
>>139815166

I should also add, however, that I'm sympathetic to WN.
>>
>>139814520
>lol TRIGGERED you're talking politics!
>posts in /pol/
>>
File: 1503584066028.jpg (49KB, 724x960px) Image search: [Google]
1503584066028.jpg
49KB, 724x960px
>>139797101
75% irish/french
25% spanish/hispanic

personally i hate that my 100%white father mixed with a woman who was only half white herself, as a child i have seen firsthand how hispanics really are
almost every full hispanic in my family is either a drug dealer, a rapist, or a pedophile, aside from my 1 aunt who is a cop (not all amirite?)

around middle school i managed to move in with my white grandparents (mom and dad divorced early in my life)
i always saw myself as a good person, i never believed the hispanic members where even related to me
and my white grandparents showed me through their actions how people are SUPPOSED to act
i slowly realized why i was so much different from the hispanic members of my family, and even my brothers (who seemed more hispanic then me)
and all of that without them ever mentioning race or anything like that, i just put two and two together

it was only 2 years ago that i moved through race realism and nationalsocialism
and i know that the coloured people need to leave, even though some are good people
and i believe same as hitler that a certain amount of racial impurity can be accepted
and i know i may only believe this because i fall into this section, so im not sure if i only believe it as to protect myself
would i be stricter if i was whiter? possibly
but i also see many of the "one drop"ers as the underman, who are only driven by a hatred, and not the realities of race

tl:dr its hard on the mind and soul, but i fight to preserve our people and to further the cause of whites everyday
>>
>>139797101
I'm not responsible for what some random beaners may or may not be doing. I've gone my whole life with no problems with my biracial identity and was raised as 100% american in a rightwing religious household with the most some cultural flare from my dad's side, mexican and nothing else really because my dad was pretty white washed growing up and didn't speak spanish and grew up very far right kick the illegal beaners out and my mom's side where red necks with no real cultural awareness. I was never ostracized by white or hispanic kids growing up, nobody cared and the white and beaners tended to mix together and hang out playing pokemon while the blacks where to small in number so they weren't able to form their own cliques. I have no problems with who I am and /pol/ is the only place that keeps trying to tell me I have no real identity and that I'm depressed when I've never had to deal with being an outcast ever in my life.

I agree america would be way better off if we got rid of all the brown people and I really want to kick out all the illegal beaners and want to blow detriot off the map and all the statistics with nigger/spic/white/asian/happa iqs but still
>>139797554
I was born and raised here on 100% american/european/white christian or whatever you want to call it values and we don't leech of the goverment with free gibs and I'm not going to let some faggot like you kick me or my dad out because of what other spics are doing. I mean you kick everyone else out but fuck you I'm staying.
>>
>>139815101
Just a wild guess are you Texan?
>>
>>139814990
It goes both way, too genetically similar and there are problems, too genetically distant and there are also problems. The best way to do is to mate with people who've evolved alongside you within the past 10,000 or so years.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outbreeding_depression
>>
File: dsfargeg.gif (1MB, 351x261px) Image search: [Google]
dsfargeg.gif
1MB, 351x261px
>>139797101
>>139815101
(2/2)
At the end of the day, the question of who is and who isn't American is now as much a question of who both respects the racial and cultural history (white/European) of our country and strives to make the country we've inherited a better place for all Americans without attempting to rewrite history or destroy our distinctly American heritage. I think Teddy said it best:

"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person’s becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American … There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn’t an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag … We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language … and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."
>>
>>139815687
Nope. Far from it. Almost did my post-graduate work in Austin, though.
>>
>>139797101
Nah, you guys don't have to leave. Just vote Republican. And if you're here illegally, vote twice.
>>
>>139815702
Outbreeding depression doesn't exist in humans.
>>
>>139815937
Oh yeah sure, I forgot, humans aren't biologically animals. Get the fuck out.
>>
>>139813126
You are absolutely right about this. See >>139812533 and the disease with no compatible donors >>139813723

>>139814990
You are engaging in argumentum ad absurdum and being mendacious. No one is promoting incest, just a greater affinity within one's own race versus outside one's race. See above the experiences of incurable disease with no possible familial donor above.
>>
"A 2002 DNA analysis found that about 30% of self-identified White Americans have recent sub-Saharan African ancestry"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiracial_Americans
>>
>>139815937
>we are soo different from animals
>>
>>139812533
>There are mental and physical health reasons not to mix races besides the psychological ones. Most people never even think of that because they are too busy 'doing what makes them feel happy inside' in the present, not thinking of their own families or of the future.
QFT

Well, it's natural selection in action, I suppose.
>>
>>139815872
/thread
>>
30% of the sample group you fucking nigger tier faggot brained kike
>>
>>139798123
Don't listen to these other guys. There's a problem in the black community. Just don't contribute to it and you're a good man.

Also, try to talk sense to your community I'd You can.
>>
>>139798429
That was a little bit edgy, mate.
>>
>>139815422
women have always been natures best chance at normative genetics since the female has to bear the children she must have the most stable genes hence the XX chromosomes.

The male has the Y chromosome to be natures crap shot, and trust me, nature fucks up ALOT notice there aren't that many Isaac Newtons bowling around the world even tho there are 3.5 billion men alive today?

If you're a mixed race female you're more likely to be able to assimilate with a white man or a black man more easily then a male mulatto could simply because his mixed genes will always have random extreme spikes and most in the areas that are of no use to any one.
>>
>>139816961
he's a drug-dealing career criminal Bruce, what do you expect?
>>
>>139816014
>>139816175
You are vastly overestimating the genetic distance of humans. Outbreeding depression is not an issue unless you have two populations so different they're near speciation. Either way, inbreeding is a much more significant issue.
>>
"A statistical analysis done in 1958 using historical census data and historical data on immigration and birth rates concluded that 21% of the white population had black ancestors. The growth in the white population could not be attributed to births in the white population and immigration from Europe alone, but had received significant contribution from the African American population as well."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miscegenation#Admixture_in_the_United_States
>>
>>139817213
>You are vastly overestimating the genetic distance of humans.

You've already been given objective proof of the vast distance between races beyond outside appearances. If you don't want to accept reality as it is, then that is a personal problem (which is all too common with liberals).
>>
>>139817251
That probably explains why so many white Americans are dumb.
>>
File: 1486865492068.gif (4MB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
1486865492068.gif
4MB, 384x288px
>>139817251
>A recent study on Y-chromosomes and mtDNA detected no African admixture in European-Americans. The sample included 628 European-American Y-chromosomes and mtDNA from 922 European-Americans[415] According to a genome-wide study by 23andme White Americans (European Americans) on average are: “98.6 percent European, 0.19 percent African and 0.18 percent Native American
>>
File: 1480909991507.jpg (181KB, 622x950px) Image search: [Google]
1480909991507.jpg
181KB, 622x950px
>>139816985
im male, dating a 100% white girl, gonna get married and have kids soon (planned anyways)

i know shes good for me cuz i drop extreme redpills on her and she accepts them (probably just because my strong personality)

my only fear, is that if my children somehow come out dark skinned (which im not)
>>
File: Feels Rain.png (18KB, 311x355px) Image search: [Google]
Feels Rain.png
18KB, 311x355px
>>139797253
Norwegian-German-Irish-English I know that feel.
>>
>>139816083
Yes, I'm using an argument by absurdity to show how ridiculousness of his point. Your point?

>one's race
How is that defined? And where is the utility in having a child with someone on the basis that they look similar to your parents?

Diversity increasing fitness is well-documented in biology, that is a fact. It is better for you to not go there, especially when we both know that there is no rational basis to your racism. Your brain simply has difficulty processing things being out of step with your subjectively-defined classification system.
>>
>>139817677
They've been making white and black women hold their babies here for 40 weeks that are with blacks respectively. My sister's best friend (she's black, with a white Chad) gave birth to a pale blue eyed baby. My other friend that is white with her black baby daddy (they broke up lel) child looks Mexican. Idk I thought it was odd the doctors made them wait for so long
>>
>>139817677
Dark skin is a dominant gene so if neither parent is dark skinned then the kids won't be.
>>
>>139818093
Your argument is mendacious. You are not interested in anything but arguing, judging from your questions and your pilpul. Muh racism doesn't invalidate anything that was already provided to you. See sentence 2.

>>139818154
That's interesting but not surprising. The 3 main racial groups have more significant differences than skin color. We have different gestation period and Congoloids have the shortest of all 3.
>>
>>139818388
It is interesting. They wouldn't induce them either.
>>
>>139818093
So there is both inbreeding depression and outbreeding depression. So while you can reproduce incestously to ill effect persons who are too distantly related also produce less healthy offspring.

The utility in having children who look like you is taken for granted by those who don't have that issue. Basically the more distantly related your kids are from you the more likely you are too abuse them. That's the case for step parents and the parents of multiracial children. It's unfortunate.

Here's my collection of miscegenation related articles.
http://pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
http://phys.org/news/2016-08-bias-disgust-mixed-race-couples.html#jCp
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3292211/
http://sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.com/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html
http://www.clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/
https://mchb.hrsa.gov/nsch/07main/national/1child/1healthstatus/pages/05adhd.html

http://thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/10/15/race-mixing/
>The research involved three experiments. In the first, 152 college students were asked a series of questions about relationships, including how disgusted they felt about various configurations of interracial relationships and about their own willingness to have an interracial romance. The participants overall showed high levels of acceptance and low levels of disgust about interracial relationships, and pointed to a strong negative correlation between the two.
>Skinner said, participants showed higher levels of activation in the insula—an area of the brain routinely implicated in the perception and experience of disgust—while viewing images of interracial couples.
“That indicates that viewing images of interracial couples evokes disgust at a neural level,” Skinner said.

I'll post some more for the benefit of the thread.
>>
Black Americans are a hybrid race of around 22% White ancestry
https://archive.is/Drwfh
https://web.archive.org/web/20101109024947/http://genomebiology.com/content/10/12/R141
http://genomebiology.com/content/10/12/r141
Part 4:

This 22% ancestry is the cause of multiple negative health effects due to genetic incompatibility. Indeed, consistent with Haldane’s rule, unmixed Blacks from Africa and White Americans do not have the same rate of birth problems that hybrid American Blacks have: “In 2005, the mortality rate for black infants was 4.4 times higher than that of white infants… African women who come to the United States and have babies experience the same low rate of infant deaths as white American mothers.”
http://t1nyurl.com/6tr9e6t (docs.google)

Here's a great example of outbreeding depression.
LTA4H, or “leukotriene A4 hydrolase” is found on chromosome 17. An allele of this gene increases the risk of heart attack (the #1 cause of death in America) in Blacks by more than 250%, but only 16% in Whites. The 30% of Whites with this allele have counteracting genes, while the 6% of Black Americans who obtained it through race mixing do not.
https://archive.is/RtzDl
https://web.archive.org/web/20091106164913/http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16282974
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16282974
>>
File: 1480479799181.png (418KB, 649x900px) Image search: [Google]
1480479799181.png
418KB, 649x900px
>>139818208
i hope to god your right
(i tanned strong though, even though i sunburn)
i hope the baby gets neither of that
>>
Although some argue that race mixing "averages out" traits and since average faces are considered more attractive [http://cs.brown.edu/courses/cs143/2009/lecture13.pdf] then mixed race offspring are more attractive.
Part 6:
However this is fallacious as it assumes we are designed for perfect symmetry, when in fact the magnitude of asymmetry is the correct measurement and this random component fulctuates, also called "fluctuating asymmetry" - so more honestly a lower level of asymmetry correlates with increased attractiveness, not symmetry.
https://archive.is/TCeAF
https://web.archive.org/web/20150825230810/http://beheco.oxfordjournals.org/content/15/5/864.abstract
http://beheco.oxfordjournals.org/content/15/5/864.abstract

But does increased heterozygosity cause lower asymmetry? A meta analysis of 118 datasets in 14 studies showed a very weak inverse correlation between the two, showing that increased heterozygosity has no beneficial effect on symmetry or asymmetry
https://archive.is/Cvzy7
https://web.archive.org/web/20150825230804/http://www.nature.com/hdy/journal/v83/n2/full/6885550a.html
http://www.nature.com/hdy/journal/v83/n2/full/6885550a.html

The more people of different backgrounds who produce offspring = the more types that are harder to match.
Multiracial patients have uncommon profiles and since there can be many possible racial and ethnic combinations in multiracial societies, finding a match can still be extremely difficult.
https://archive.is/uJX9b
https://web.archive.org/web/20130627011716/http://m.phys.org/_news162659550.html
http://m.phys.org/_news162659550.html
Part 9:

The reason that mixed-heritage patients are so hard to match can be found in the immune system. Different races have developed certain proteins, or markers, that are part of the body's natural defenses. These markers help the immune system determine which cells are foreign and should be rejected.
>>
>>139818793
Being able to tan is under the MC1R gene that regulates skin color. A pure blooded negro has two copies, one copy will result in permanently darker skin (think first generation mulatto), no copies light skin. Tanning is related to this, but somewhat more complicated.

Are cells racist?
A match between two people who share more genetically in common significantly reduces the risk of the donor and recipient cells attacking each other. (READ: cells from people of two different races will attack and fight each other as though they are a virus)

The more people of different backgrounds who produce offspring = the more types that are harder to match.
Multiracial patients have uncommon profiles and since there can be many possible racial and ethnic combinations in multiracial societies, finding a match can still be extremely difficult.
https://archive.is/uJX9b
https://web.archive.org/web/20130627011716/http://m.phys.org/_news162659550.html
http://m.phys.org/_news162659550.html

As an example, a White mother of mixed-race child would have more genetically in common with a random White person on the street than with her own child.
If such a dramatic and fundamental alienation from your own parents if not horrific enough, With a mixed-race child diagnosed with leukaemia, every member of the child's own family becomes an incompatible donor for a bone-marrow transplant, and finding a compatible donor is unlikely:

>One obstacle to finding a matching donor was her mixed ethnic background. Her father is black, with West Indian and Panamanian roots. Her mother is white, with Russian-Jewish roots. In addition, only 5 percent of registered donors are black.
https://archive.is/WJBHy
https://web.archive.org/web/20101110065949/http://www.nytimes.com/1996/04/18/sports/baseball-rod-carew-s-daughter-dies.html
http://www.nytimes.com/1996/04/18/sports/baseball-rod-carew-s-daughter-dies.html
Part 10:
Bone Marrow Transplants: When Race Is an Issue
>>
>''Compared to organ transplants, bone marrow donations need to be even more genetically similar to their recipients. Since all the immune system's cells come from bone marrow, a transplant essentially introduces a new immune system to a person. Without genetic similarity between the donor and the patient, the new white blood cells will attack the host body.
https://archive.is/H5Kc9
https://web.archive.org/web/20100605001133/http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html

Race matters when a patient needs a stem cell or marrow transplant
>If you become ill with a blood cancer or other disease that requires a stem cell transplant, here's an uncomfortable fact: Your race matters. Diversity is a strength in much of life, [citation needed!] but it's a curse when finding a stem cell donor match.
https://archive.is/VZEeQ
https://web.archive.org/web/20130824180603/http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2013-08-05/national/41085742_1_stem-jeffrey-chell-ancestors
http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2013-08-05/national/41085742_1_stem-jeffrey-chell-ancestors
>>
The Race for Ancestral Genetics in Clinical Trials
>A seasoned cancer researcher would never set up a study in which all the ill patients were, say, Canadian, and all the healthy controls were Japanese. And yet cancer researchers risk making a similar mistake if they overlook genetic information that fleshes out what many of us like to think of as race or ethnicity, some experts say.
Part 11:
>Fortunately, awareness of how ancestral genetics might contribute to risk of disease and drug response in people has risen over the last several years. Studies that look directly at the problem are on the rapid rise, and this increased interest has biotechnology companies lowering the cost of tests that determine genetic ancestry, thanks to a little competition. However, experts have yet to decide on how to genetically define ancestry, suggesting examining anywhere from a handful to hundreds of gene variants.

>Not including information on the race or ethnicity of study volunteers could skew disease risks as stronger or weaker than they really are.

>"Alzheimer's disease is the poster child for this problem," says pharmacogeneticist Esteban Burchard, M.D., of the University of California in San Francisco. A variant of the gene ApoE4 is a strong genetic risk factor for early-onset Alzheimer's disease, and the characteristic most likely to raise or lower that risk is race.

>"It occurs in about 20% of the African American population, and it means nothing. It occurs in about 6% of the Japanese, and it makes their risk six times higher [than that for white people]," Burchard said. "Something about being Japanese unleashes the wrath of the gene, and something about being African American attenuates it."
https://archive.is/VZEeQ
https://web.archive.org/web/20110810112956/http://jnci.oxfordjournals.org/content/98/18/1270.full
http://jnci.oxfordjournals.org/content/98/18/1270.full
>>
>>139818609
saving all this, anon, good work
>>
>>139819239
I'm pretty sure it's all in the pastebin.

Part 12:
Sickle-Cell Disease
Sickle cell anaemia is a condition found almost exclusively in blacks, about 1 in 4 west Africans carry the gene for it, almost no whites do. Any whites who carry the gene most likely have a black ancestor.

As a result of population growth in African-Caribbean regions of overseas France and immigration from North and sub-Saharan Africa to mainland France, sickle cell disease has become a major health problem in France. SCD has become the most common genetic disease in this country.
https://archive.is/FhiAE
https://web.archive.org/web/20150825230836/https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sickle_cell_anemia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sickle_cell_anemia
>>
>>139818609
>>139818770
>>139818855
>>139819055
>>139819079
>>139819131
Well, that settles it. As a mongrel, the most responsible decision for me to make is to not have children. Fortunately, I wasn't on that path anyway.
Thread posts: 332
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.