[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i heard in class that half-jews served in nazi germany

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1498725557141.jpg (39KB, 497x493px) Image search: [Google]
1498725557141.jpg
39KB, 497x493px
i want to know more
>>
Look up Erhard Milch, a jewish Field Marshal of the Luftwaffe.
>>
>>139797567
FIELD MARSHAL?
god damn, thats a high ass rank
>>
>>139797085
Of course they did, the original goal wasn't to wipe out the jewish race, but to regain a sense of germanic nationalism, the germany you are thinking of never existed, it's a myth perpetuated by media.
>>
>>139797085
They betrayed the Fuhrer. Hitler could never trust the Wehrmacht because they would never do what he told them to and the plans were often leaked to the Russians. Hitler only trusted his loyal SS who were completely Juden frei in all possible ways. Mentally, physically, and spiritually.
>>
>>139799015
Yeah, see >>139799286, they saw Jews as the ones who tried spreading communism in Germany immediately after WWI, and also the ones who pushed for Critical Theory (cultural marxism) in the Frankfurt School, Weimar Germany in addition to the economic woes, was also extremely degenerate, the first transsexual surgery actually happened in Weimar. They didn't care too much about Jews who shared passion for German Nationalism. Hell, Hitler had Slavs, Arabs, and Blacks in certain sections of his army, look up the Ostlegionen and the Free Arabian Legion. Hitler believed in Nationalism for all races, he just believed they should stay in their homelands. He even had a deal with the Jews to simply ship a bunch of them out of Germany over to Palestine (much of which would become what is now Israel), look up the Haavara Agreement. He didn't really care about killing everyone with a drop of Jew blood on Earth as much as simply wanting ethnicities to stay in their ethnostates.
>>
File: Khazaria1.jpg (56KB, 480x457px) Image search: [Google]
Khazaria1.jpg
56KB, 480x457px
Hitler's own mother was AshkeNAZI Khazarian Jew from the tribes of Israel. Other Jews of this bloodline joined in the extermination of the NON bloodline Jewish people. This the same bloodline as George Soros, Rothchilds, etc. They STILL murder and treat as livestock those of us who are not THEM. Some ancient reptilian Draconian genes in the mix. Not completely human. In some cases we are also food for them. Hitler and the Khazarians recruited the Mufti's Islamic Muslims to carry out the most gruesome murders and terrorizing of the people (like today) and the Hitler's "boys" (like Antifa) continued the terrorizing so they could then have martial law and round everybody up. You are now seeing history by these Jews repeat itself worldwide. .
>>
>>139797085
While the took many lessons from U.S. Democrats, the Democrat's "one drop rule" was just way too extreme and racist for the Nazis' taste. They came up with a different system.
>>
>>139801690
so not jews are evil. i knew it
>>
>>139800780
Didn't SS have kangz and poo in loos?
>>
>>139802620
There were divisions set up for other races and countries yes. I'm not sure whether they were specifically SS or not. The Germans were trying to guide other countries to be great like them and also to prove they were not racist. See No.139801330. If you are trying to say I'm wrong and that the SS was not completely Aryan, look at the SS in the beginning. They had to prove they weren't Jewish to be able to join.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.