[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we make white people cool again? Part of the self-hate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: white.gif (2MB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
white.gif
2MB, 450x450px
How do we make white people cool again? Part of the self-hate within the white community comes from the fact that being white is synonymous with being uncool.
>>
Stop acknowledging that your habits are uncool. Same way you should stop acknowledging when people call you racist, they're just trying to shut you down. You just don't have to listen to them.
>>
>>139794701
Jews control the culture. Whites will never be allowed to be cool.
>>
File: 1492392809860.png (15KB, 240x304px) Image search: [Google]
1492392809860.png
15KB, 240x304px
False premise. Bad thread. I'm pretty cool. Mom says so.
>>
>>139794701
Yes, being an idiot, using very broken English, committing a disproportionate amount of crime, and overall being a piece of garbage is cool?
>>
>>139797249
It's cool because all of that is good for the Jew. The Jew decides what is or is not cool because the Jew controls how people think, what to think, and when to think it.
>>
White pride, date non beta whites, go gym workout, quit video games, cut down on alcohol (niggers don't drink as much), quit drugs (it's a niggers thing to do, and they're brainless it doesn't affect them like white it does whites), watch 80s movies and make that culture popular again instead of seeing liberal bs.

In truth, being white was never really a privilege. It just got recently popularised because of pissy niggers or feminists on buzz feed. A white bitch might put braids and try to be black, but that'd be a phase. Chinks, Pajeeti Indians and Niggers all want to be white skinned cos they're the hottest, or white washed atleast. Those that can't get white washed go to buzz feed to spread bullshit.
>>
>>139797249
Like it or not degeneracy is considered popular nowadays, especially among younger whites
Don't delude yourself
>>
>>139794701
The idea of "cool" is a symptom of negrification. The goal should be to make "cool" undesirable.
>>
SLIDE THREAD

IGNORE AND SAGE

SLIDE THREAD

IGNORE AND SAGE

SLIDE THREAD

IGNORE AND SAGE

SLIDE THREAD

IGNORE AND SAGE

SLIDE THREAD

IGNORE AND SAGE
>>
>>139794701
I don't care what niggers, jews and cucks think about me.
>>
>>139798503
This guy gets it. If the goal is to emulate the demeanor of a people that could never self-organize or invent the wheel, then you cannot win. Adopt the constructive characteristics and demeanor that whites pioneered. Don't be a racist or autist, but don't lower yourself by acting like a classless hoodrat.
>>
>>139794701
White people are as cool as we've ever been, but in case you haven't noticed, there's an anti-whitey thing going on in the mass media.

So you're asking the wrong question.
>>
>>139799615
yep
>>
>>139798503
I think Hitler was pretty cool. Anyway to change what's cool or not we need to own the media. The best you can do right now is upload shit to Youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rd0iZUE7v6I
(just got shadowbanned)

And I'm not just talking about propaganda here. If you're a filmmaker, musician, funny, or whatever, upload your shit to Youtube. I'm actually impressed the biggest Youtubers (pewdiepie and that jake paul fag) are white considering Youtubes constant diversity pushing.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.