[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I be worried about a race war?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (12KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 275x183px
Before I start this thread I want to note that when I bring up this topic I'm accused of baiting. I'm serious, I've been recently very worried about an upcoming race war, and want to be on the right side of it.

With the way things are going (racial tension in America)- is it possible for a race war to break out during my lifetime (I'm 16)?

Let's say the race war DOES happen. Let's say it was whites vs everyone else- and since the side with the least niggers clearly wins- whites win.

Now, let's say the stereotypical /pol/iticans had complete control over the United States.

What would be done about the jews? I have jewish parents, so by ethnicity that makes me a kike. Thing is, unlike the ones in the liberal media, I don't push race-mixing and open borders. I advocate for closed borders and advise my close friends to not breed with niggers.

So, should I be worried? Would jews be deported to Israel, or get a good ol' hearty sniff of Zyklon B?

Let's say the more realistic option takes place and shlomos get their wrinkled asses booted to Israel. Would /pol/ make exceptions for right-wing kikes that are decent, or would we have to go to?

Though, I could live with deportation. I'd be grateful that I would be alive, but given the choice I'd rather not live surrounded by kikes (as I already do).

So, would /pol/ make an exception for kikes like me or do I have to hang out with my own kind?
>>
sage

Nothing is happening.
>>
>>139794336
>is it possible for a race war to break out during my lifetime (I'm 16)?

MODS! Sage and report.
>>
>>139794336
Yes, you should be worried. "Race war" is a bit of a grandiose term though. What I'm expecting is years of widespread, escalating ethnic violence; culminating in the election of an explicitly authoritarian President in 2024, or manifesting a militant white nationalist movement (ala. the second Klan era).

Jews will become targets, and many will no doubt flee to Israel. A formal expulsion policy is unlikely, but if you want to stay you would be well advised to convert to Evangelical or Orthodox Christianity.
>>
>>139794336
>Jew
You would be put in a work camp. If you are willing to do hard work for the benefit of the people then you are free. The last time we tried this, 6 million jews failed the test.
>>
>>139794963
Maybe in your dreams this will happen.
>>
>>139794963
I'm already not part of the jewish religion, but no matter what I convert to, I'm still not technically white.
>>
We're going to outsmart the Jews this time
>>
Whites will lose the war because they are a bunch of weak cucks. Today is not the 1930s. White people are not experienced in war anymore and live soft cushy lives. I can never imagine the white generation of today getting up to fight. Maybe foreign wars, because it's motly about technology. But for domestic wars you need ruthlessness and the will to be gruesome. Most whites are too soft for that. These traits usually develop in people who grew up in rough areas like the middle east or nigger hoods.

I predict that in a race war, the shitskins and sandniggers will annihilate the whites. Because in a civil war you need more aggressiveness than brains.
>>
>>139796327
The last five years the US has had race riots, ethnic massacres, and increasing levels of political violence. The US is not only repeating a lot fo it's own historic patterns, it's also pretty clearly in a Weimar phase. The only way I see us avoiding what I've described is if Trump gets the wall and mass deportation of almost all the illegals, but that's not likely.

>>139796830
You can still get some good ethno-religious cover by joining the largest Protestant church in your area.
>>
File: 1495208399698.jpg (54KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495208399698.jpg
54KB, 720x720px
>>139797034
>>
>>139794963
Conversion doesn't work idiot. They would still practice in secret, like they've done before.
>>
>>139794336
The alt-right is playing a losing game. Like >>139797034 said whites have become way too cucked to actually stand up on their own two feet and by the time enough of them wake up it'll already be too late. I'd still be worried though since shitskins will probably still see you as white.
>>
File: 1372624919107.jpg (87KB, 377x345px) Image search: [Google]
1372624919107.jpg
87KB, 377x345px
>>139797034
>>
>>139797347
LOL, I'm giving people safety instructions, not spiritual advice.
>>
>>139794336
the race war is already happening, the agenda of Trump supporters and The KKK, White supremacist groups is essentially the same. The KKK is back and in power it's just not explicitly stated
>>
>>139797394
If the roman empired controlled over half the world with 100k soldiers, it's not gonna be a massive problem for Israel to do the same in case the rest of the world will be niggerfied.
>>
You thought the Race War was a joke? Its happening. Even the Fake News Jew media cant hide it and have embraced it (not hard when theyre to blame). They're literally talking about about sides and President Trump is even talking about it now.

Day of the Rope is VERY, VERY soon.
>>
concerned troll is concerned
>>
>>139794336
Jews will be safe since majority of whites in American are circumised. You can just say you are white.
>>
>>139794963
this is wrong

its not going to be white nationalism, just regular nationalism

are you an american nationalist? the answer to this question will determine your fate.

do you sympathies with islam? im going to deport them all.

are you a fractional reserve banker? i'm going to seize their assets. are you successful meritocratically, via the means of the free market?

if the answer to all of these questions is yes, you are fine

the complete racial nationalists are autistic useful idiots with no power but will defer to the nationalist argument when marxism is the only alternative
>>
>>139794336
No. To many of us have some kind of color in our lives. Co workers we do not hate, a friend from highschool. What happens when every black person says HOLD UP not this group of whites. So on as the dominoes fall as we sit there scratching our heads at who is really far game. Race is not the real issue it is ideoligical beliefs, race issues are just annoying as hell..
>>
>>139794979
Ye I'm willing to work as long as I can keep my pc and live. BUT DONT FORGET MUH 16 GORILLION SHUT IT DOWN!!!!!11
>>
>>139798447
correct
>>
>>139794336

you all had your chance to out the other faggots.

dont care if you were complicit or complacent.
>>
>>139798862
Not true. If you are one of those fabled few people who actually know a good black person, then you are insanely lucky. Nobody likes niggers. Good ones are too rare to even look for. Nobody cares about the niggers they work with or some stupid nigger down the street. Because they are niggers when push comes to shove.

But will a race war start? No i highly doubt it. Not at least for another few decades. It will come indirectly. The real war will be between muslims and christians/non muslims. Today most blacks are becoming muslims (big shocker they join the sand niggers) and will certainly side with the muslims in a war. The ironic part is that arabs hate niggers just like everyone else. But they will use them as pawns. So a race war will happen indirectly.

When America finally does see war on our own soil, blacks will be exterminated from the continent. That is a fact. Where whites will stand when the dust settles with the muslims is up in the air. But blacks won't survive it. They will be massacred early in the fight.
>>
>>139797910
What's that cat doing between his legs?
>>
>>139798447
> are you an american nationalist? the answer to this question will determine your fate.
Yeah, not only am I just against lettingg rapefugees, I'm for full closed borders

> do you sympathies with islam? im going to deport them all.
Not in the slightest, the religion of peices can fuck off.
> are you a fractional reserve banker? i'm going to seize their assets. are you successful meritocratically, via the means of the free market?
No, I'm in high school. The only cash I have is from summer jobs, which is below minimum wage.
>>
>>139800490
please, for the love of god op listen to me

you know what's right and wrong, what the fuck are you waiting for? become a leader. convert your peers to nationalism.

avoid the racial nationalists, they only seek to fractionalize and weaken us.

for the sake of the west, and all that is reasonable, you must fight

YOU KNOW WHAT IS RIGHT

FIGHT FOR WHAT IS RIGHT
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.