[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't we blowing them away right now?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 19

File: korn-MMAP-md.png (84KB, 1036x733px) Image search: [Google]
korn-MMAP-md.png
84KB, 1036x733px
Why aren't we blowing them away right now?
>>
why arent you blowing your dad right now?
>>
Players out of position.
>>
>>139794288
South Korea.

Or maybe they're waiting for the annual military exercise to bomb some north korean targets and see if Kim is willing to die for his political objectives.
>>
>>139794288
bannon said any attack by the us will result in all of south korea and some of japan being destroyed by north korea in LITERALLY 10 MINUTES! 50 million people+ all dead in 10 minutes.
>>
>>139794580
September 9th is Foundation Day in Norkland. They will most definitely launch a Dong or test a nuke to celebrate.
>>
>>139794369
Haha nice one lol xP
>>
File: DIbpp7GXoAEIZZj.jpg (35KB, 462x350px) Image search: [Google]
DIbpp7GXoAEIZZj.jpg
35KB, 462x350px
>>
This thread needs a chink with superiority issues.
>>
Are there any black people in north korea?
>>
>>139794288
Best Korea dindu muffin.
>>
>>139794868
thanks, frontal lobe damaged white boy.
>>
>>139794288
Give it a minute. Wasn't today the deadline for Americans to get out..?
>>
>>139795057
I think it is still a nigger free zone. That alone is worth fighting for.
>>
File: b (95).jpg (33KB, 533x355px) Image search: [Google]
b (95).jpg
33KB, 533x355px
>>139794288
>Why aren't we blowing them away right now?

Because it's 6 minutes from the DMZ to Seoul by rocket.
>>
>>139794288

>Contrary to Trump’s threat of fire and fury, Bannon said: “There’s no military solution [to North Korea’s nuclear threats], forget it. Until somebody solves the part of the equation that shows me that ten million people in Seoul don’t die in the first 30 minutes from conventional weapons, I don’t know what you’re talking about, there’s no military solution here, they got us.”
>>
>>139795155
no they can't go there now they don't have to leave if already there
>>
>>139794288
Nothing is going to happen. The world is just going to let Kim nuke his neighbors until he is global leader. America military is full of pussies
>>
>>139795406
Don't take Bannon's word for it, he probably doesn't want America to pay for a war.
>>
China ?
>>
>>139794638
don't we have enough intel on north korea to know where all of their missile silos and airfields are? How is this a problem for us? Couldn't we blow all of that up within seconds if we wanted to? How would they possibly react quickly enough?
>>
>>139794369
fpbp
>>
>>139795628
China hates NoKo
>>
Because North Korea is controlled entirely by China as a weapon to distract and cause financial military burden on its non-allies. We have politicians who are working with the Chinese to get them to disrupt the Trump presidency.

North Korea is just China with a goofy mask on. They arn't a threat.

If you ignore them they will go away, if they accidently make contact with Japan or the US with a test missle they get glassed with nukes.
>>
>>139795697
Good goy
>>
>>139795510

im sure there are a few people that already provided total victory plans, and trump, with his merciful ways is going to let them play to tire themselves out until its to danger to play anymore
>>
>>139795296
Couldn't the South Koreans order a mass evacuation before restarting conflict? It would be a logistical nightmare but it's better than waiting for the day Kim decides it's time to die. I guess they would take it as an aggressive act, but that would mean they would have to strike first which would give us casus belli and get China off our back.
>>
>>139794288
because it is not election time yet.
>>
>>139794288
>Why aren't we blowing them away right now?

Answer — Three North Korean borders, China, Russia, and South Korea.

The U.S. could decapitate North Korean leadership in a weekend. However, you then have to deal with the issue of millions of starving, desperate and frightened North Korean immigrants fleeing across the borders. China will most assuredly have a military blockade on their border. Russia is very likely to have the same. Both China and Russia will have a legit complaint against the U.S. for the mess of so much immigration. The U.S. will likely have to set up some kind of border patrol to prevent the outflow of North Koreans into parts north. That means U.S. military in close proximity to Chinese and Russian military and territory. Not a pleasant scenario. As for South Korea, their is already a significant sense of resentment among South Koreans for the U.S. presence there. That resentment is surely going to turn into hatred when millions of North Koreans pour across the border south.

The alternative is to somehow bring about the internal collapse of the North Korean regime. That is enormously complicated but achievable in the long run.
>>
>>139794288

We are waiting for Labor Day so that everyone can enjoy the fireworks.
>>
>>139795659
subs.

they send subs to the us coast all the time. i'm sure theirs is swarming with them.

my feeling is they couldn't go through with bombing south korea because their literal aunts, uncles, cousins, etc live there. even if kim really pushed for it, the people manning the controls wouldn't do it. they would totally bomb japan, guam. hawaii, and the us west coast if they could.
>>
File: 1497657774227.jpg (23KB, 306x283px) Image search: [Google]
1497657774227.jpg
23KB, 306x283px
>>139794288
>wanting best korea gone because BASED glorious leader woke some nips up
>>
lol dumbass the us has been wargaming over there for at least 10 days but see these planes? that's a warning to kim
>>
>>139796105
south korea would just march in after the USA bombs all of their shit.
>>139796170
they don't have any nuclear weapons on subs.
>>
>>139794288
we can butfuck them hard.
we as in south korea, japan, the US, and all those other dicks.
But in the first 24 hours these dicks will kill half of seoul.
Thats a lot of nice folks who dont deserve helllfire.

The norks dont deserve it either, the north kroreans need some saving too.
>>
>>139796352
they were so mad they bombed their own side of the dmz
>>
>>139794288
China would retaliate, south korea will have massive casualties, Japan would also and they still have nukes. They could plant them and set them off whenever it does not have to be in a missile.
>>
>>139796574
China wouldn't do anything, what are you smoking? They want NK to go away.
>>
>>139796574
>China would retaliate

no, they wont.
china has lost conrol of the norks a while ago.
this entire crisis is the problem of the chinks losing control of their buffer countyrs.
>>
>>139796105
this is why "humanitarianism" is fucning gay.

any gook in N.Korean lands is fair game period.

kill em all boys.
>>
these planes not the war games.

it's almost like they think kim is watching cnn for updates or something
>>
people on twitter actually believe kim is reading their tough guy posts?
>>
>>
tell kim to stop it right now
>>
>>139794288
Why waste the money? They're going to starve soon, they had a shitty crop season (again) because communism sucks.

Might as well wait until they're literally so low-energy they just give up at the first sight of any foreign troops.

We could win the whole war by telling the NK soldiers to trade in their guns for a full steak dinner from Outback. They'd surrender, get a full meal, and SK would be back in charge within a week.

Call it "Steakhouse Diplomacy."
>>
File: 783878383.png (121KB, 480x445px) Image search: [Google]
783878383.png
121KB, 480x445px
>>139794288
they don't have oil
>>
>>139795296
Surprise attach them then. Cluster bomb their artillery before they are able to respond
>>
>>139798483
>falls to democratic forces

fucking nk
>>
communism doesn't even work why is everyone so terrified
>>
File: detectivelardass.jpg (385KB, 800x1245px) Image search: [Google]
detectivelardass.jpg
385KB, 800x1245px
>>139799539

listen to this guy, he knows how it really is
>>
>>139794288

The truth of the matter is this- North Korea is a US proxy state masquarading as a Stalinist regime left over from Soviet Influence. Everything you see on TV about North Korea is a fabrication. In reality, the United States is hiding Nukes within NK. It serves the US as a convenient front in order to distract the American Public from the real happenings with China. The Korean War did end in 1953, and the United States won. The Soviets and the KGB weren't (and still aren't) knowledgeable to US influence within NK. The Kims are notoriously loyal to the US behind the scenes,and everything you see is a lie, an act meant to deceive.
>>
>>139794288
China's been North Koreas big brother since the Korean war. China and the US don't want a unified Korea. As long as this is the case, the US won't do jack shit King Trump or not.
>>
christians
>>
I wish I could kill Kim with my MIND.
>>
>>139794288
omg you are a tremendous faglog.
like the log the comes out after a good buttfucking.
YOU ARE NOT BLOWING THEM AWAY BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE NUKES.
IT IS A CHINESE PROXY ARMY/STATE.
Controlled by my people, you fucking dumb cunt.
WAKE THE FUCK UP.
YA DIP.
>>
>>139803004
>meanwhile no one cares about Bhutan's very tiny Muslim population
>>
>>139803814
iran has been making lots of noise for years
>>
>>139799374
Yes, great idea, let's wait until their entire country in on the brink of collapse but managed to build fully capable nuclear capabilities. What could go wrong?
>>
>>139795514
Which is pretty based.
>>
>>139804267
They wouldn't even have enough energy to push the buttons or do maintenance. Plus, we could promise them food will arrive in "two months" or something like that, then just keep delaying the shipment. They'll be fucked.

There's a hundred meme-ways to play this out in the most hilarious way possible. I say it's worth the risk.
>>
Americans leave tomorrow then we blow them to kingdom come
>>
chinese economy would get a real boost if s korea is rushed. I wonder how hard it would be to screw japan too
>>
>>139806220
>if s korea is crushed*
>>
>>139794288
Because they're not capable of striking the US so I dont want to waste money fighitng them.
Pull all troops from the Asian, African and European continents.
>>
all those samsung phones and electronics will have to be made somewhere else for a while
>>
>>139803004
Fuck christians for trying to ruin Bhutanese culture
>>
>>139794638
Thats why Steve Bannon should be president.
He has actual principles and doesnt just say stupid shit
>>
File: China.png (103KB, 2000x1662px) Image search: [Google]
China.png
103KB, 2000x1662px
>>139794288
>>
all hope for the future is gone
>>
>>139794638
>e us will result in all of south korea

not all south korea just seoul. but they were stupid to put their capital so close to their border so let them get what they deserve
>>
File: NorthKoreaFreeFromJewsMeme.jpg (439KB, 732x560px) Image search: [Google]
NorthKoreaFreeFromJewsMeme.jpg
439KB, 732x560px
Better question: why is everyone obsessed with this tiny half-country and have been pushing for war against it for the last 20 or so years.

You guessed it: Jews.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel%E2%80%93North_Korea_relations
>>
>>139806329

and the moment they are capable of striking the US, it will be with 100 nukes.

let's wait until that moment. we'll have lots of leverage, then.
>>
>>139800674
Whew! Glad you cleared that up, leaf. So, any good golf courses in Norkorea?
>>
>>
>>139795296
why not iron dome?
>>
>>139810751
iron dome never worked.
it's there to make the sheep feel better
>>
File: JewsTortureChristianChild.jpg (61KB, 515x324px) Image search: [Google]
JewsTortureChristianChild.jpg
61KB, 515x324px
>>139794288
Because they have done absolutely nothing wrong and have been aggressive towards no one.

Unless you're a Jew globalist...
>no Rothschild central bank
>ignores UN kikes
>>
>>139795697
Are you really this dumb or are you trolling? Legitimate question. If you're serious please don't reproduce.
>>
>>139794288
no one wants 25.37 million refugees
>>
>>139795057
Dennis Rodman?
>>
>>139807740
>and the moment they are capable of striking the US

why would they strike the US? it would be the most illogical thing they could ever do.

north korea poses no threat to the united states or anybody else no matter how many nukes they have, because at the end of the day, the US, Russia and China all have way more.
>>
>>139806329
>Because they're not capable of striking the US so I dont want to waste money fighitng them.
they are shooting ballistic missiles over a primary ally.

listen dude i like my corolla
>>
>>139794288
Post war agreements.
>>
>>139795697
Yes, but not all the meth and weed they produce, goy
>>
>>139794288
lurk moar newfag
>>
>>139795406
Bannon is right, but I am shocked that he cares about South Koreans.
>>
Once the US and Russia make friends, they will take out the Norks and China in one fell swoop.
>>
>>139795406

there is a solution: use the next NoKo missile launch as an excuse to evacuate Seoul.

then you strike the motherfuckers hard.
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.