[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Leftward Drift of Men's Magazines

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: hashtagresistance.jpg (144KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
hashtagresistance.jpg
144KB, 1024x1024px
Yesterday, there was a thread on /pol/ about Keith Olbermann's hilarious/disturbing Trump videos. Most of the discussion seemed to treat Olbermann as an isolated phenomenon, I see him as part of a broader trend in which most of the mainstream men's magazines have been moving left for a few years now. I don't profess to know why this is happening, but I suspect that it's a conscious editorial decision so that these publications can avoid provoking Feminism Inc's ire and potential wrath with their very existence. These days, to read a men's publication that hasn't been colonized by progressivism, one must visit the absolute loony bin that is the manosphere. How do we reverse this trend, /pol/?
>>
>>139791392
Here's a trick I use.
> if it's owned by a Jew don't buy it
It's really that easy
>>
>>139791392
>Assuming straight men read mens magazines.
>>
Not buying a magazine because you need someone to dictate what being man is to you. Fucking pleb.
>>
>>139791523
This. Only repressed fags need to be told how to be a man.
>>
Last magazine I read was a Game Informer in 1999. We got a t1 line the next month.
>>
>>139791392
>one must visit the absolute loony bin that is the manosphere

Realize that they aren't the loony bin, they were always correct. These Jewish "Men's magazines" were always intended to inch further and further left, month by month, year by year, to subvert the population. The Jew marches on.
>>
Keith Olberman has a highly punchable face.
>>
>>139791609
Women also read them, to get insight into men.
>>
>>139791392
>Keith Olbermann
Who is this? I saw the video yesterday, but never heard of him before...
GQ. I flipped through one of their magazines when mommy took me to the hairdresser 20 years ago
>>
File: Trevor-gta5.jpg (21KB, 300x350px) Image search: [Google]
Trevor-gta5.jpg
21KB, 300x350px
There are still mens' magazines?
>>
>>139791392

Keith Olbermann is a jew. The media industry is owned by jews who hire other jews to run it, who hire other jews to write and work in it. A good jew helps other jews. Tribal nepotism. Jews want to destroy white identity. Mystery solved.
>>
>>139794744
No he isn't. He's just one of the best goys around.
>>
>>139791392
Hence, why no one buys them or likes them anymore.

Most real "men" looking for "guy stuff" dont like sissy shitlib talk and being constantly offended about "muh racism"
>>
>>139791392
someday soon this man will be found dead due to auto-erotic asphyxiation and "I TOLD U SO" will be scrawled on his chest in his own feces
>>
>>139791392

Who the fuck needs a magazine to tell you how to act like a man? You're better off getting advice from Mike cernokike
>>
Those men magazines are just for products to be sold to old boomers and gen x.

imagine being so cucked that you need a magazine to tell you how to act manly

or buying beauty products to feel manly

hahaha
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.