[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Arrest of University Hospital nurse Alex Wubbels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 371
Thread images: 49

Cops arrest nurse because she wouldn't take blood sample from unconscious patient (which is illegal to do).

>/pol/ thinks pigs are on their side
lel, and in the event of a civil war, they will do whatever their jewish overlords tell them, including massacring entire white neighborhoods

they are just as bad as muslims, if not worse
NEVER TRUST A PIG!

https://youtu.be/ihQ1-LQOkns
>>
>>139790680
cop fucked up, he will get owned.
>>
>>139790680
Seems like some cops in America have real issues with power and anger. This is fucked up.

On the bright side for the nurse, she will probably come out of this with a massive payout once she sues this fuckwit.
>>
>>139791044
>she will probably come out of this with a massive payout once she sues this fuckwit.

Oh, she will. Problem is that money is paid out by the city, and paid from the taxpayer, every time the cops fuck up this badly.
>>
File: 1480306085198.jpg (40KB, 720x795px) Image search: [Google]
1480306085198.jpg
40KB, 720x795px
>>139790680
>one cop being retarded because he didn't do his job correctly
>this means that the local police officers in my town will gun me and my families down
jesus fucking christ man
>>
>>139790680
COLOR OF LAW.
>>
>>139791124
you don't understand, MUH PENSION trumps all
>>
>>139791117
Do you think he'll lose his job and possibly get prosecuted for assault?
>>
>>139791124
If you don't think they will you are either a shill or brainwashes beyond belief.

Where I grew up in NY the cops are beyond out of control. They constantly violate kids fourth amendment rights and act like gigantic scumbags all the time. They pull you over for nonexistent shit because of stereotyping.

They should be hanged on the day of the rope, i'd gladly do my part if given the chance to bring those scumbag niggers to justice. if and when the time comes.

Keep sucking cop dick faggot
>>
>>139791342
Paid vacation.
>>
>>139791342
AHAHAH AH
AHAHAHAAAHAH A AHAHA HAH A HAHAH AH
AH H A HA HAH AHAH AH AH

*breathes in*
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH A AHA HAHHA H AHAAHAHAH AHA AHA HAH AHHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHA AAHHAHAHA AHAHAHHA H
>>
we need cops to keep the niggers from mass rioting
>>
>>139790680
I've never believed that cops like me or are on my side.
I know they wont protect me from violence and it's up to me to defend myself.
The narrative has been set up that you're either a nigger loving blm supporter or you a bootlicker.
I don't have to choose sides, Fuck niggers and fuck this one cop.
>>
>When police act outside their lawful authority and violate the civil rights of a citizen, the FBI is tasked with investigating.

Someone gonna get V@
>>
>>139791338
I do understand all the bullshit around pensions, it's a problem in my community too.

>>139791514
>NY
that's because you grew up in a shithole. You deserve to be abused just for being from there.
i bet you think you could survive in a world where anarchy reigns. the way you view yourself is way different than the way you actually are.
>>
>>139791704
cops are niggers too
>>
File: Download (2).jpg (8KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
Download (2).jpg
8KB, 228x221px
>>139791124
Fucking crerin

This isn't a "sole incident"

Cops fukcinf massacre house pets, shoot laying down homeless people, forcibly remove kids from parents at the bid of CPS , practise shooting targets cisualized as pregnat women,and just are general absolute scum
Reminder than merilard cops average 1000 kills a year, most of which aren't criminals because countries with a higher murder rate and criminality and similar population number doesn't even reach a fourth of that

American cops are just trigger happy, perpetually scared little bitch incel faggots on a power Trip

That's the simple truth. It doesn't mean that the institute of police needs to be abolished. It's necessary but we're simply stating the moral character here not arguing for the , GOD forbid, abolition of police
>>
Illegal to take blood from someone who's unconscious?

Seems dubious. How would emergency rooms even function?
>>
File: 1497317675923.jpg (109KB, 401x487px) Image search: [Google]
1497317675923.jpg
109KB, 401x487px
She was resisting arrest and that's a crime.

Move on, nothing to see here.
>>
>>139791729
>Someone gonna get vat
>>
>>139791044

Hiring standards have been lowered to increase the number of niggers on the force.
>>
>>139791569
HAHA posters are the niggers of /pol/. Words alone cannot express my hatred for you douchebags. I honestly hope your mother dies tonight.
>>
>>139790680
Hospitals and doctors are in my experience actually caring people. I had an ambulance crew, and a doctor work together to get me away from the police one time. Boy, those cops were pissed off. It took them quite a long time to track me down after that, almost 8 hours. I went to my dad's place. When they came pounding on the door, my dad sent them packing. They were even more pissed. It's funny that the nurse tells the cop the stipulations for her taking a blood sample from the suspect. One of those being
>Under arrest
Why did the cop not place the suspect under arrest at that point? Instead he screams at the nurse that SHE'S under arrest. What a fucking retarded asshole.
>>
>>139791338
>>139791124
That and they are too dumb to command a high wage doing anything else, and they know it.
>>
>>139792047
>germans in charge of typing
>germans in charge of knowing shit about cops in the united states
just because your nation has cops forcing your women to be bred by the BBC doesn't mean ours does, hans.
>>
>>139792072
You dont really need to extract blood for a test in an emergency situation
I mean this shit isnt like house where you have a team of dedicated doctors working round the clock to see why you're sick
something that needs a blood test = not an immediate emergency
yeah sure screening for cancer antibodies or whatnot is an emergency
but not an immediate emergency
>>
File: 645h.jpg (22KB, 680x486px) Image search: [Google]
645h.jpg
22KB, 680x486px
>Muh fucking right n wrong

If a cop or Cop(s) tell you to do something, you fucking do it. Taking blood from a patient regardless if they are unresponsive and illegal.

I'll throw all the blame on the cops and tell them how i felt intimidated etc.. Bitch was making a scene and whining for nothing.
>>
>>139792072
take a blood sample as evidence to give police, not take blood for medical purposes
>>139792216
>>139792556
here comes the pigfuckers, they will suck pig cock to the death
>>
It ain't illegal to take blood from an unconscious patient. Nurse was obstructing justice, clean arrest.
>>
>>139792072
Taking it as evidence, yes. Fourth Amendment.
>>
>>139792707
yes it is illegal, get fucked nigger
>>
>>139792665
>here comes the pigfuckers, they will suck pig cock to the death

I just tell it like i see it, she deserved it. Cop tells you to do something you do it.
>>
>>139792775
>Cop tells you to do something you do it.
le nothing to fear nothing to hide
GOOD GOY! YOU DON'T HAVE RIGHTS, GOY! SUBMIT TO THE POLICE!
>>
>>139791342
This right here is the issue. Cops do this dumb shit on occasion because they almost always get away with it. If there was some accountability, maybe they would use their brain when in a situation like this. I would get my ass rocked by the courts for grabbing a nurse, restraining her, and putting her in the back of my car. I'm not even trained to do something like that, cops are. They should have possibly harsher penalties for something like this, since they're supposedly trained not to.
>>
>>139792758
>it's illegal cuz I say so

Nope
>>
>>139791342
>Do you think he'll lose his job and possibly get prosecuted for assault?

Despite being a Richard Simmon level faggot and plebbitor >>139791569 still sums it up nicely.
>>
>>139790680

What's his fucking name. I want his name.
>>
>>139792926
The fourth amendment says so.
>>
>>139790680
>which is illegal to do
[Citation needed]
>>
the moral here is:
>when pulled over for OVI, club yourself over the head to knock yourself out
>>
>>139790680
This is the police force you faggots deserve.
>>
>>139792450
This
The guy wasn't concerned with law, just with his directions being followed ie a power trip
>>
LONGER VIDEO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJPVglqR4yM
>>
>>139791514
>REEEEEEEE cops were mean to me.
You sound like a fucking leftist, and that reddit spacing...
When youre stuck in a pickle, remember how proud you felt writing this post, and dont call cops for help. Bleed out like a nigger so we can have one less kike on this board.
>>
>>139792775
>cops make the laws
You can't make this shit up.
>>
>>139793070
stay in school, kiddo
>>
>>139792556
You're a faggot.
>>
>>139792556
>If a cop or Cop(s) tell you to do something, you fucking do it.

Due process exists for a reason, you dumb cunt.

Or would you rather offenders go free because cops are winging it when it comes to evidence collection?
>>
>>139793159
[Citation needed]
>>
http://www.deseretnews.com/article/865687903/Stop-I7ve-done-nothing-wrong-Nurse-shares-police-video-of-crazy-arrest-by-SL-officer.html
>>
File: Pick-up_that_can[1].jpg (53KB, 600x660px) Image search: [Google]
Pick-up_that_can[1].jpg
53KB, 600x660px
>>139792775
>Cop tells you to do something you do it.

>>139792872
Requiring individual liability insurance paid by the officers would limit this behavior considerably. Puts their own ass on the line, like private security is required to do. Of course the (((unions))) wouldn't like that.
>>
So the fucking PIG wasn't fired and now the cops are trying to cover it up.

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/865687903/Stop-I7ve-done-nothing-wrong-Nurse-shares-police-video-of-crazy-arrest-by-SL-officer.html
>>
File: 121512-bill-of-rights2[1].jpg (1MB, 1280x1472px) Image search: [Google]
121512-bill-of-rights2[1].jpg
1MB, 1280x1472px
>>139793258
>>
>>139790680
fuck off desperate divide and conquer commie shill
>>
"This is crazy. This is crazy. Why is he so angry?" she is heard on body camera video, nearly in tears, as she is being arrested by Salt Lake police detective Jeff Payne.

>THIS FAGGOT'S NAME IS JEFF PAYNE
THIS FAGGOT'S NAME IS JEFF PAYNE
>THIS FAGGOT'S NAME IS JEFF PAYNE>THIS FAGGOT'S NAME IS JEFF PAYNE
>>
>>139792775
When a cop tells you to give him your bank card and also tells you to suck his dick, you do it boy.
>>
>>139793487
one of the goals of communists was to create police force that is unquestionable and has supreme power
>>
>>139790680
Don't comply with absurdity.
Don't pay taxes. Don't pay fines. Don't give government goons a damn thing.
>>
>>139792216
It's lawful to resist an illegal arrest.
>>
>>139792556
She'd be risking her career by disobeying policies illegally, and from the sound of it she had whoever was managing the ward or hospital at the time on the phone backing her up
>>
>>139793562
Find him autists and send him some pizzas.
>>
>>139793659

Never.
>>
File: birdie.jpg (106KB, 700x631px) Image search: [Google]
birdie.jpg
106KB, 700x631px
>>139793155
Her fault, she stopped the cop from obtaining the blood for an investigation. The investigation could have been for a rape, murder, or something else of the likes hence the temper from the cop. Her fault from not letting the cop do his job, she should have had her wrist broken to learn the next time.

>>139793691
'
No she wouldn't, she have an easy cover up as the cop was "abusive and angry" in her words, and could have claimed the cop had forced her to draw the blood and so on.

Nurse is just a dumb cunt and needs to go back to flipping burgers where she cant fuck around with investigations.
>>
File: 15034532280394.png (426KB, 868x719px) Image search: [Google]
15034532280394.png
426KB, 868x719px
>>139792299
>mfw you need a 4 year degree, Criminal & Justice related non-credit courses, and post grad experience in security in order to become a cop where I live
>mfw my father and grandfather both became police officers right out of high school
I wish what you posted was true for every city.
>>
>>139793645
Gas yourself
>>
>>139793808
It's lawful to resist color of law.
Because when a cop is operating outside the law he is an outlaw.
>>
>>139793562

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeff-payne-7485479b

HERE'S THIS FAGGOT'S LINKEDIN
>HERE'S THIS FAGGOT'S LINKEDIN
>>
>>139793904
Hitler would have personally killed this faggot cop, and the niggers that defend him.
>>
>>139794001
You first.
>>
Jeff Payne made 128 grand last year as Detective...

http://www.utahsright.com/profile.php?id=3183438
>>
This cop clearly has issues. Everything seems completely peaceful and suddenly he just goes into full aggro mode
>>
>>139790680
I agree we need to stop trusting cops but we don't need to become cop haters we just need to be suspicious of them and not so trusting.
>>
>>139794079
>Still taking the bait
>>
Cop was trying to get information, he was nervous. Woman wasn't saying anything, the guy on the phone was retarded he basically threatened the cop. Cop got impatient and decided to arrest her for questioning. She resisted arrest.

Both parties fucked up.
>>
This is a thread to push division btw alt-right and cops.
Also possibly cops or advocates making them seem neutral
>Daily reminder that the cops used busted Alt Right heads to justify a return to taking cast-off military equipment to use on you.
Cops only follow orders.
Just another card in play.
>>
>>139790680
>cop commits crime
>nobody performs a citizen's arrest on him

???
>>
>>139793904
So the cop is in the right since he's abusive and angry and it's her fault for not just doing whatever he asked then? Fuck off
>>
>>139793904
>The investigation could have been for a rape, murder, or something else of the likes

And the illegal gathering of evidence would mean anything obtained (like DNA etc.) would be automatically inadmissible in court, possibly leading to the perp's release.

How can you be this fucking dumb?
>>
File: DHsnGSlWsAUQhv4.jpg (9KB, 244x206px) Image search: [Google]
DHsnGSlWsAUQhv4.jpg
9KB, 244x206px
>>139794245
>you
>>
>>139791342
He will lose that job, and be transferred or shuffled around to a department that aren't familiar with his wrong doings, so he can go on being a cop again.
>>
>>139794271
>citizen's arrest
>when there are more cops around him who should be doing it
>>
>>139793904
>"Her fault, she stopped the cop from obtaining the blood for an investigation. The investigation could have been for a rape, murder, or something else of the likes hence the temper from the cop. Her fault from not letting the cop do his job, she should have had her wrist broken to learn the next time."
t. cuck
>>
File: 51Akw3ksJqL.jpg (49KB, 500x321px) Image search: [Google]
51Akw3ksJqL.jpg
49KB, 500x321px
>>139793904
Can't they get the blood later with a warrent anyway?
>>
>>139793904
How about I break your neck and shit on your dead body?
>>
File: 1501280784143.jpg (115KB, 692x478px) Image search: [Google]
1501280784143.jpg
115KB, 692x478px
>>139792775
That's called being a subjugated slave you fucking child.
>>
>>139794271
>someone tries to challenge cop
>all the other cops, like 8 of them, standing nearby immediately tackle person down
>all shouting "stop resisting" while forming dogpile
>>
>>139794431
By then the BAC will drop
>>
>>139792072
From what I can tell the cop is probably going to get away with it. It just about every state the police can request a blood draw be taken and sent to the lab, but the results of that test are sealed until a warrant is provided. The draw is not protected by search and seizure, only the results are as far as being admissible in court. This is fairly common since any drug or alcohol in the blood continues to degrade the longer you wait, so the courts allow immediate draw if it seems likely a warrant will be granted upon later request.

That nurse was on the phone with the head of the department, head nurse, an administrator, or someone well above her pay grade, and was waving around some sort of agreement she was talking about with the officer, so there is also some sort of extenuating circumstances here as to why she's refusing to do it that can't be determined by the video.

Box of donuts says they sue, and the cops give her $20-30k paid out of the city's insurance policy, the whole thing is wrapped up under a "no fault" agreement. She gets paid to shut her up, legally cops admit to no wrongdoing. Business as usual.
>>
File: comfy.png (514KB, 642x662px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.png
514KB, 642x662px
>>139794297
Cop did nothing wrong.

>>139794311

>Guy kills 20 people
>Kills himself a few meters away
>Cops know it was this guy
>Take DNA without consent
>Judge magically throws it out of court

Yeah...nah.

>>139794441

Threatening a person over the internet? i bet the majesty and the government of britbon wouldn't be too happy now.

Don't get raided.
>>
I was a little upset at first but now I lost interest. things got out of hand and the proper authorities are dealing with it
>>
>>139794468
Fucking goons is what most cops are.
Their primary occupation is road-pirate.
>>
Medfag here - she was the charge nurse for the shift and had a hospital admin on the phone. She was following both HIPAA law and hospital regulations protecting patient privacy. It doesn't matter WHAT the cop "suspected" the actual law is that you can't collect blood unless following the laws she listed, which the cop wasn't. That cop is legally fucked because the hospital and its team of lawyers is going to rape him in court for wrongful arrest, assault, demanding that she break the law, etc etc. This shit is a lawyer's wet dream.
>>
>>139794569
>Kills himself a few meters away
If he's dead consent isn't a factor, you fucking retard
>>
>>139790680
Cops are the scum of the earth. Military might be on our side. But cops are natural bootlickers and are always on the side of whatever group happens to be in power.
>>
>>139794368
I wish I could laugh at this but I don't know why I'm a crying wojack under a brain mask.
>have no brain
maybe that's why
>>
>>139794669
Reminder that the other 2 cops with him are just as complicit.
>>
File: 32.png (131KB, 396x354px) Image search: [Google]
32.png
131KB, 396x354px
>>139794685
>Tries to run away and falls
>Knocks himself into a coma that will last 5 years
>Judge throws it out of court

Yeah.... nah
>>
>>139791342
In my city when the cops get caught stealing firearms or raping women during late night traffic stops, they get fired.

Then get jobs working for the school district as high school campus cops.

Then get rehired after appealing their verdict. Only takes them 3 to 6 months.

Then the cops drive around drunk and ignore emergency calls.

Under Obama the cops sure got a ton of flak. They also got armored vehicles, grenade launchers, m4 assault rifles, and flak cannons. Essentially they got a ton of bad press, but got authorizationnto brutalize the public. The police stand with antifa and leftist causes. The police are nothing more than communists wishing for an absolute police state. They will turn against Trump, so will the SS.
>>
>>139794469
First thing they do in the er trauma is establish an iv and take blood for labs. You come in for the shits and they hook you up.
>>
>>139792775
You should off yourself for the good of all other humans.
>>
>>139794473
Nope - cop is fucked in court. She will likely sue hi and the hospital will back her up, and federal HIPAA law trumps some detective's hardon for getting his way.
>>
>>139792556
No you don't blindly listen to cops. J.w.s dont allow blood tests. Besides the fact the person cannot consent, the person has the right to the 5th Amendment.
>>
>>139794569
The nurse had the hospital policy there and administration backing her up, she clearly explained why she wasn't able to take the blood and legality behind it.
The cop was 100% in the wrong.
>>
>>139791704
>we need cops to keep the niggers from mass rioting

Why? So they can stand around lined up doing nothing and get huge overtime checks?
>>
>>139794812
He is the arresting officer, and made all of the decisions. They will probably be disciplined in a lesser way, but he will be pretty severely punished and maybe sued in a civil suit also.
>>
I said it before in this thread, but I'm not sure I got my point across as well as I could've. It's about accountability. Cops do this shit on occasion because they have almost none.

I'm a general contractor. I hold a builder's licence. If I were to say, build a deck, and not pull a permit on it. Then the deck falls down, killing people, I would face very stiff penalties over my ineptitude. Much stiffer than if just some guy, with no licence built the same deck, and had the same thing happen. Knowing this did not dissuade me from becoming a building. It FORCES me to do the job right, because I know the penalties if I cut a corner. I'm held to a higher standard, and would be punished more, since I should've known better. Somehow for cops, everything is the exact opposite.
>>
>>139790680
okay... so?

another poor white lady, evil cops thread
>>
>>139792216
>resisting an unlawful arrest is illegal

nope
>>
>>139794473
>and the cops give her $20-30k paid out of the city's insurance policy

No way would the payout be that little for something like this.
>>
>>139795002
please link the others, cletus
>>
File: 1492022278456.jpg (31KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
1492022278456.jpg
31KB, 650x488px
>>139793265
>Porter said what is just as disturbing are comments caught on Payne's body camera video while he was talking to another officer. Payne can be heard talking about his other job as an ambulance driver, and how Wubbels' arrest might affect that.

>"I’ll bring 'em all the transients and take the good patients elsewhere," he is heard saying about the hospital.

This guy's a real piece of work.
>>
File: f4.png (82KB, 500x211px) Image search: [Google]
f4.png
82KB, 500x211px
>>139794904
>The cop was 100% in the wrong.

No he wasn't, as it was for an investigation. The person who he wanted to draw blood from could have had drugs in his system and because of the wait those drugs will be nonexistent.

Don't interfere in investigations.
>>
File: 1494704103455.jpg (2MB, 1752x1272px) Image search: [Google]
1494704103455.jpg
2MB, 1752x1272px
>>139792516
don't get me wrong it's important to have trust with cops but right now they are helping the faggot leftist, our founding father Thomas Jefferson said when the government is afraid of their citizens that is liberty but when the citizens are afraid of the government that is tyranny
>>
>>139795072
Irrelevant. You have no idea how US medical privacy law works, so please refrain from posting.
>>
File: goalposts[1].jpg (26KB, 300x240px) Image search: [Google]
goalposts[1].jpg
26KB, 300x240px
>>139794824
>>
>>139795148
>Irrelevant

Incorrect.
>>
File: shartcharge.jpg (92KB, 899x513px) Image search: [Google]
shartcharge.jpg
92KB, 899x513px
>>139791342
no. cops have zero accountability for their fuck ups. the judicial class gives them criminal leway that would land an average citizen in prison.

they kill unarmed people regularly when they are in no danger and they worst they see is a paid leave, which is just a ploy to allow the public outrage to die down before they put him back on the street.

as long as cops aren't held to the same laws and standards we are, they deserve every bullet they get. agents of jewish oppression.
>>
>>139794669
the admin knew this and that's why he was trying to tell the officer he was making a huge mistake
>>
File: melgibson.gif (2MB, 356x214px) Image search: [Google]
melgibson.gif
2MB, 356x214px
Lots of men become cops. Many do not have the disposition for it.
>>
>>139795228
Boys in blue work for the ((())).
>>
>>139794569
The patient was not under arrest. He wasn't even the suspect, he was a victim.
>>
>>139794964
lol at
>becoming a building
builder is what I meant. Damn you Miller tall boys!
>>
>>139790680
he's fucked and she is getting paid
id be ok with this.
>>
>>139795199
Yes, Bindi, your statement is completely irrelevant because HIPAA protects patients' rights and privacy with some limited exceptions such as those she listed.
>>
>>139795072
If he suspect's there drugs in his system then maybe he should get a warrant so he can use the results as evidence. But this cop is obviously on a power trip and doesn't care about that at all, he only cares that this nurse isn't following his words like a robot
>>
File: Woman-pointing-and-laughing.jpg (2MB, 3591x3591px) Image search: [Google]
Woman-pointing-and-laughing.jpg
2MB, 3591x3591px
>>139790680

What. Did you get caught smoking grass again, faggot?

Fuck off you worthless little Antifa terrorist wannabe.
>>
>>139792047
>cops average 1000 kills a year, most of which aren't criminals
Fucking citation needed. Also, your country hasn't had to deal with niggers until recently and you've likely never dealt with nigger. Come to America and go to a nigger neighborhood and tell me how you think of American cops afterwards (thstbis if you survive).
>>
>>139790680
Worthless nigger cop should be fired and butt fucked by a rapeugee. I hate bootlickers but but I am pretty 1488. :-(

>>139790680

>>139790680
>>
>>139790680
>Everyone look! A big fat red herring!

/pol/ loves the police faggot. Remember that.
Obey the law and 99% of the police will not fuck with you. Your attempts to incite division here are obvious and pathetic.
>>
>>139794669
this
one thing a jew lawyer loves to do is tear up a cop
>>
>>139794167
This is what's so abhorrent about it. Even if he were in the right with the law, why does he break down emotionally like some sort of neanderthal instead of keeping his cool and acting like a professional is supposed to?
>>
>>139795417
He didn't even need a warrant. He just needed to place the patient under arrest. He didn't do that because there was literally zero suspicion that the patient had commited a crime. Read the fucking article, the cop was trying to draw blood from an unconscious victim.
>>
File: 7687.gif (494KB, 387x305px) Image search: [Google]
7687.gif
494KB, 387x305px
>>139795228
>no. cops have zero accountability for their fuck ups

And as it should be. Majority of the time it isn't entirely their fault but people like to blame them for all the wrong doings. I'm sorry a cop killed your negro brother, but he put his hands in his pocket after told to put his hands up.

>>139795363

Citation needed.

>>139795417

No time for a warrant, hence why cops will get blood and afterwards get the warrant as they know it would have been approved regardless. She fucked around with an in investigation and could have possibly fucked it up and had the person run free if he / she did something very bad.

Should have had her wrist snapped.
>>
>>139795560
Cops don't get to break the law as they see fit, leaf.

>>139795446
>1 post by this ID
>>
>>139795228
>they kill unarmed people regularly when they are in no danger and they worst they see is a paid leave,

this is nigger-tier rhetoric. its clear that you have no clue wtf youre talking about
>>
>>139791124
with the authoritah and training they are given, they should be held to a higher standard and accountable for their actions. a case of a few bad apples spoiling the bunch.

i dont buy the #notallcops horse shit. even the cops that dont participate in the brutality remain silent when its time to testify and root out the cops giving them a bad name.

they are prison guards for the 9-5 hell normies call life.
>>
>>139795565
That's my point, this was a cop on a power trip
>>
>>139790680
Since when is it illegal to take blood from an unconscious patient. That sounds like fake news. How would they ever perform surgery on somebody who just up and had a heart attack and was unresponsive. Total fucking bullshit.
>>
>>139795525
pig cum guzzler makes post and then flees back to his pig master's den
>>
>>139795579

>The incident began when a truck driver was severely burned in a head-on crash with a vehicle that was fleeing from police in Cache County and crossed into on-coming traffic. The driver of the fleeing vehicle was killed.

>The truck driver was sedated and in a comatose state when he arrived at the hospital.

>Payne, a veteran Salt Lake police officer, was sent to the hospital by another police agency to get vials of blood for the investigation. But because the patient was not a suspect in the crash nor faced potential criminal charges, because he was unconscious and unable to give consent, and because the officer did not have a warrant, Wubbels — one of the supervisors that night — did not allow him to draw blood.
>>
>>139795730
>Since when is it illegal to take blood from an unconscious patient
why don't you try reading the thread before posting dumb shit
>>
>>139794964
Dude, just stop posting. Come back tomorrow and we'll forget this ever happened.
>>
>>139795670
research before you lick boots faggot
>>
>>139795747
>deseretnews.com

No thanks.
>>
>>139795730
A medical practitioner can lose their license for giving blood to someone who's unconscious and needs that blood to live if there is a reasonable chance to suspect they would not want it, ie for religious reasons. Consent is treated very seriously in the medical world
>>
>>139795072
Then since it's so easy to place someone under arrest, as the police officer demonstrated in this video, when the nurse read one of the stipulations on drawing blood being
>patient is under arrest
Why did the cop not just say
>He's under arrest
? He said it to her easily enough. Jesus, I don't know what the suspect did, but it's almost like the cop wanted him to walk.
>>
>>139790680
That's fucking insane. Hope the cop has his badge taken away, but of course the FPO will intercede on his behalf.
>>
>>139791044
a lot are ex military so not only are they stupid, they think the only way to get results is to yell and act in anger
>>
>>139795747
>sent to the hospital by another police agency to get vials of blood for the investigation
Why did they want blood of a victim?
>>
>>139795357
But so do the hospital admins. So this will be a battle of them vs them.
>>
>>139795946
the patient was the victim
>>
>>139795730
Taking blood for evidence is different. In an emergency, consent is implied (people who have an heroed themselves have actually filed suits for having their lives saved), while this is clearly a formal request by the cop.
>>
>>139795946
He's not a suspect, he's the person the suspect crashed into, which is what makes this all the more ridiculous
>>
>>139795564
Too much stress, too much power.
>>
>>139795836
I read the thread and all I saw was you whining like a faggot. I don't think taking an unconscious patient's blood is illegal. I don't buy the premise.

So in your world, if you get caught drunk driving, you can just pretend like you're passed out and get away with it?
>>
>>139794964
Who watches the "watcher"?
If you're even thinking about the question that's indicative you're not a complete idiot, but the truth of the matter is the answer is "no one". Government is supposed to hold government accountable, but there's no incentive to because there's nothing anyone will do when they concede the only "authority" to actually do something to the same people who commit atrocities against them.
>>
>>139795946
>Then since it's so easy to place someone under arrest

Hence why he did place someone under arrest, and it was the nurse for fucking around with the investigation.

Cop is not to blame.
>>
>>139795940
No - in lifesaving situations some of the regulations can be suspended. The patient can always sue, but that would be for money (hence malpractice insurance) but those cases are often thrown out if it was to save the patient's life.

The OP video was merely evidence gathering from someone unable to consent.
>>
>>139790680
It is illegal for a nurse, or physician to refuse to draw blood if the police have ordered it. They do not need a warrant. I don't know who she was on the phone with, but he's a dumbass.
>>
File: 1496704598800.png (234KB, 545x530px) Image search: [Google]
1496704598800.png
234KB, 545x530px
>>139790680
What the fuck did I just watch? Is this actually in America?
>>
>>139795045
why waste my time

This is soooooooooo tragic. It's like she was beaten half to death set on fire, raped, forced to eat sperm, and called racist names, what, is this not a scripted event, even if its not scripted?
guy will lose his job at the worst. whats the point here? to bash cops? bunch of feminist panzie idiots
>>
>>139796233
incorrect, moron.
>>
>>139796153
everything you ask has already been covered
you clearly didn't read the thread, try again
>>
>>139796258
>why waste my time
that's what I thought, cuckold
run along now
>>
>>139790680
How is this news? I forget what state it is but drunk driving is so out of control thier they have forced blood tests.
>>
File: faggot.png (867KB, 630x796px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.png
867KB, 630x796px
I tried using my autistic powers but besides a linkedin profile and a couple of links to awards on the police website - I'm not coming up with dick. Some hits on people lookup, but not sure - is he in his late 50's or a severe alcoholic in his 40s?
>>
>>139792556
You're retarded.
You don't do illegal things just because you're under duress.
I'd let the cop arrest me and then take the department to court.
You're only playing the short game.
Play the long game.
Demonstrate to them the effects of giving illegal orders.
And make sure they suffer the whole way.
>>
>>139796243
Is it really a surprise to you?
>>
>>139790680
FUCK THE POLICE
>>
>>139796003
To see if he was drunk or on drugs. It's pretty typical in major crashes. We don't know all of the details of the incident and as usual we are relying solely on liberal media speculation. I'll wait until all of the details come out because usually the MSM is leaving out key details in these stories.
>>
>>139796364
>You don't do illegal things just because you're under duress.

Except that's not right, cop needed it for an important investigation where someone had died. Don't interfere.
>>
>>139796192
Really? I wonder if it's different in America then. I remember a being told about a case in Australia where that happened, and they had to find a nonreligious uncle of the patient's and take his word that the guy wouldn't mind having blood given.
>>
>>139795016
You'd be surprised how little most of these cases are settled for. Six months salary in exchange for 20 minutes in the back of a police car with nothing more than signing a piece of paper gets taken in a heartbeat by most folk.

>Utah’s implied consent statute requires any person who operates a vehicle
in the State of Utah to submit to a chemical test to determine alcohol or
drug content. Although that person may withdraw the consent, if an officer
may seek a warrant to forcibly collect a sample.
>Due process requires that peace officer must have reasonable grounds for
his belief that the person requested to submit to the chemical test was
driving or in actual physical control of a motor vehicle while under the
influence of alcohol or drugs; reasonable grounds exist where the facts and
circumstances within the officer's knowledge and of which he had
reasonably trustworthy information are sufficient in themselves to warrant a
man of reasonable caution in the belief that the situation exists. Ballard v.
State, Motor Vehicle Div., 595 P.2d 1302 (Utah 1979).
>This section does not require an arrest prior to taking a blood sample, and
allows drawing blood from an unconscious person with or without an arrest.
State v. Wight, 765 P.2d 12 (Utah Ct. App. 1988).

Utah seems to allow this. Missouri v. McNeely (2013) did limit this and has butted heads with some of these state laws, but even that ruling allowed extenuating circumstances.

>If an officer could reasonably conclude that there is not sufficient time to seek and receive a warrant, or he applies for one but does not receive a response before blood can be drawn, a warrantless blood draw may ensue.

Cop is still a power-tripping asshole that should have just phoned in a fucking warrant. From the article they were arguing so long with supervisors he could have emailed the request in to the judge and had it rubber stamped faster than how long they were arguing. Cop is still going to get away with it.
>>
>>139791117
At least dorner had the idea of making cops personally accountable, even though the means was fucked up. They aren't accountable and the police chiefs and sheriffs have a vested interest in looking after their own. Its going to come to the point where the average citizen is going to want to bring violence on the police.

Day of the skillet when?
>>
>>139795454
>Also, your country hasn't had to deal with niggers until recently and you've likely never dealt with nigger. Come to America and go to a nigger neighborhood

Is that why cips shoot more white people? Is that why courts let niggers back out after a dizen armed robberies and 3 stolen cars?

The court and police system is absolutely corrupt from the beat cops to the DA to the judges. Its beyond a swamp. Every last cop and hudge and da and prosecutor deserve to have their brains smashed out with rocks as bullets would be too kind for commie police.
>>
File: 1496254331577.gif (3MB, 406x300px) Image search: [Google]
1496254331577.gif
3MB, 406x300px
>>139796373
>Is it really a surprise to you?

Actually, yes not often do you see a cop arresting a nurse in a hospital for trying to do her job
>>
File: 435.png (33KB, 295x326px) Image search: [Google]
435.png
33KB, 295x326px
>>139796413
>ff-fffuck da police
>Hey mommy, can i come to wallyworld wit u????? ;)))
>Wow mommy what a fun day!
>"Heading back home"
>Door opened
>Look inside
>Everything thrashed, all valuables stolen
>OMGGGGGGG MOM CALL THE POLICE MOM MY FURRY COLLECTION IS STOLEN

-you
>>
>>139796243
Yes, it's what happens when bootlickers give cops the impression that nobody can question their authority. They have a job to do, yes - but it must strictly follow protocol.

Too many cops stop giving a fuck about that and their 'thin blue line' protects them from justice.
>>
>>139790680
spooky, it reminds me of gulag archipelago. At one point he said that Russians were just to complacent. People would be arrested in broad daylight for nothing and not scream or anything
>>
File: 1501702482556.jpg (63KB, 1024x952px) Image search: [Google]
1501702482556.jpg
63KB, 1024x952px
>>139796158
Even though I don't agree with your politics, I do agree with you on this case, he wrongfully arrested her and he should be relieved of his job and sued
>>
File: 1500054522878.gif (359KB, 597x598px) Image search: [Google]
1500054522878.gif
359KB, 597x598px
>>139796336
>>
Payne, Jeff – Police Officer
Phone, eight zero one-seven nine nine-three one zero zero
>>
>>139796063
>He's not a suspect, he's the person the suspect crashed into

Im willing to bet the victim was hit by a cop or judge or other government employee. Why so adamant to get a blood sample from a victim?
>>
>>139796472
In the US there are "good Samaritan' laws that protect people like EMTs and other emergency personnel from lawsuits if what they are doing is demonstrably lifesaving, whether it's giving CPR or a blood transfusion.
>>
>>139796609
I don't honestly care what happens to people after they commit a moral evil. The evil is already done - it can't be retracted - and ultimately justice is served only by God.
>>
>>139790680
Another angle, shows the cop arresting her.

Has /pol/ doxxed this fucking pig yet?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJPVglqR4yM
>>
(((Salt Lake Tribune)))
>>
>>139796713
Oh interesting, thanks Anon
>>
>>139794469
He wasn't the suspect, he was the victim.

The cops probably aren't supposed to chase people at those lethal speeds, so when the criminal crashed into this guy, the cops would be liable. They want a sample so they can exonerate themselves by saying "he was high/drunk too, look at the .02 micro grams of thc in his system" and then they don't have to pay out or lose their badge.
>>
>>139795525
This instance is an example of the 1%. Try to keep up, bootlicker.
>>
>>139796153
The agreement was for consent not consciousness.
>>
>>139790680
i hope she gets money at least
>>
>>139795072
he was the fucking victim you retard. the suspect died
>>
>>139796456
what part of
>doing this thing is against the law
do you not understand?
>>
>>139796153
The issue is not whether or not it's unlawful to draw blood from an unconscious patient. The issue is whether or not the police have the right to demand blood be drawn from an unconscious patient when they don't have a warrant and the patient has not given consent.
>>
>>139796491
>Is that why cips shoot more white people?
There are more white peoples in this country. A lot of them act like niggers because they grew up listening to Snoop Dogg.

>Is that why courts let niggers back out after a dizen armed robberies and 3 stolen cars?
They let white niggers out too. Just ask my white brother. Multiple violent felonies, only done a few years total in prison. This is mostly because women run the legal system now and we let them on juries. It's one of our biggest problems.
>>
File: jh7.png (11KB, 645x727px) Image search: [Google]
jh7.png
11KB, 645x727px
>>139796890

The law bends when people are in need, and it is for something important.

You should know you live in one of the most corrupt countries.
>>
FUCK I WOULD KILL TO BE HER ATTORNEY.

FUCK.
>>
>wants a blood sample
>nurse refuses and has her superior backing her up
Did he think he would get the blood sample by arresting the nurse? Why not contact his superiors if he didn't know what the fuck to do?
>>
>>139790680
I was a Paramedic for 8 years and are now a second year hospital intern (physician). There are numerous situations where it's 100% ok to do stuff to an unconscious person if it's in their best interest, it's called Implied Consent.

You can google it, niggers.
>>
File: smugogobongo.jpg (20KB, 680x365px) Image search: [Google]
smugogobongo.jpg
20KB, 680x365px
Have you noticed it wasn't like that before Obama?
>>
>>139796757
I get that but these things can't be left unchecked, it's like a bully who keep messing with you until you stand up for yourself that bully is going to keep fucking with you
>>
>>139795525
>/pol/ loves the police faggot. Remember that.
/pol/ loves the rule of law. That often involves supporting the police. But when the police are unambiguously in the wrong, you are in the wrong for supporting their actions.
>>
>>139797040
Actually it's been like that for a long time, under both parties. Nice try tho.
>>
>>139793128
Seems like she was never read her rights either.
>>
>>139797020
so far she's stupidly deciding not to press charges. the only way to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again is to make the officer and his department pay a price.
>>
YOU DON'T SELL TOO MUCH ALCOHOL TO A GOD!
>>
>>139790680
There are good cops and bad cops, what else is new?
>>
>>139796976
Not how it works - illegal evidence collection can get an entire case thrown out and invalidate everything, which you would know if you had an IQ higher than that of devil's fingers
>>
>>139796976
so you're just shitposting your personal opinion with no legal theory to back it up, good to know
opinion: discarded
>>
>>139797165
Miranda requirements are a Hollyjew myth from 80s cop dramas. CSI isn't real either. Just FYI.
>>
File: oswpp.png (10KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
oswpp.png
10KB, 600x600px
>>139796713
those laws rarely help, and it's why most of the people i've worked with and family members refuse to stop for small accidents because people will sue for anything these days even if we're trying to help.
>>
>>139792556
>Aussiecuck
>Armed Pepe pic

Pick one
>>
>>139797039
ok fake doctor, a blood sample for the police is not in the best interest of this patients health, so implied consent has no bearing whatsoever.

holy shit i hope you're gonna be a dermatologist or something.
>>
>>139797045
>get that but these things can't be left unchecked
In this world they always are. But that doesn't matter much when every evil is nevertheless inevitably met with inescapable judgement.
>>
>>139797039
Does that include when gathering evidence?
>>
>>139796911
>The issue is whether or not the police have the right to demand blood be drawn from an unconscious patient when they don't have a warrant and the patient has not given consent
The real issue is, we don't know all of the details. I have no clue if anything that you are saying is factually correct. We are relying on speculation and hearsay. I have a hard time believing that a cop as old as this guy would break a protocol so blantly and I'm guessing he probably knows more about the law than Nurse Ratchet.
>>
>>139797170
>the only way to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again is to make the officer and his department pay a price.

If he faces no consequences maybe he needs a bit of street justice.
>>
>>139795228
>Unarmed people
T.Jamal
>>
>>139792047
Source: my ass hole
>>
>>139790680
I think that if anyone in a hospital does something to you without telling you beforehand they should have their license removed.

Obviously life-saving care would be allowed but one time I had a fever and fell asleep in the ER and this manlet rn comes in and sticks a cotton swab up into my nose causing me to wake up with a swab more than 2 inches up my nose, I started crying, it was terrible. BTW this was when I was getting chemotherapy so I was already irritable and weak.
>>
>>139797359
read the article and stop speculation then, idiot.

this guy wasn't even the suspect, he was the victim of the crash

>>
>>139797319
Leafs are really stepping up their game lately.
>>
>>139796003
When the trucker or his family sues the police for conducting a high-speed chase that put civilian lives in danger, they want something to potentially nullify the claim.

Pretty smart if you think about it. Too bad they came up against some broad that actually had principles and wasn't cowed by intimidation. They tried to nip one lawsuit in the bud and ended up with a much larger one and a slew of negative press to boot.
>>
>>139797303
applies more to emergency personnel than random idiots passing by. Like I said, it has to be demonstrably lifesaving. "I saw CPR lessons on youtube one time" doesn't hold up as well as a trained EMT giving the patient intubation to bypass a collapsed trachea
>>
>>139797359
you've not met many police officers have you? the older they are usually the worse they are..but now days they all seem to be assholes.
>>
>>139796233
Watch the video in the OP and then kill yourself for being so stupid.
>>
>>139797170
>decided not to press charges
Or maybe we're not getting all of the details and the cop was in the right and this woman has no case.
>>
>>139797487
this is exactly correct and what i stated here, good sir

>>139796793
>>
>>139797359
The details are in the article. This guy was not a suspect of any crime, so it was impossible for the cops to get a warrant.

They knew that so they decided to take the law into their own hands to try to get what they wanted for their investigation. They fucked up.
>>
>>139797170
>officer and his department pay a price

1 it's going to come from you and me. No new roads. No school money. No healthcare.

2. The cops will just write as many tickets to cover the deficit.

3. Until police face jail like all of us, they will continue to break and ignore the law.

4. A bullet is cheaper. Fuck the cops. They do not protect or serve us, they protect the democratic establishment, they serve the agenda of marxists. They are commies and should have no mercy given to them for corrupting the police force.
>>
>>139790680
>She tries to respectfully tell them that the procedure can't be done
>Gets dragged like an animal and arrested by the pig, as if she poses any threat to the pig

Wtf has this country come to?
>>
>give me blood from this patient
>do you have a warrant to do that?
>no
>wait let me check with my superior
>no doc he cant do that
>no man, you cant do that
>that's it you are going to jail!
wtf dude
>>
>>139797575
>t. guy who didn't read the article but decided to spout bullshit anyway
>>
>>139797359
We have the details in the video, where the nurse explicitly goes through the policy, the patient has not given consent, there is no warrant for the blood, and the patient is not under arrest.
>>
>>139797170
>the only way to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again is to make the officer and his department pay a price
You don't get it. THEY don't pay ANYTHING. Because ALL of their resources are simply taken from taxpayers. Don't you get it?
>>
>>139797487
>Too bad they came up against some broad that actually had principles and wasn't cowed by intimidation.
Great woman. Can't imagine this would even be news if it was a man.
>>
>>139797497
actually those laws help the average person way more than they help us, if i (an EMT-A) perform cpr and fail the family will probably sue me, and since i'm SUPPOSED to know what im doing they might win in a civil suit. your average joe on the other hand can TRY cpr and get away clean if they fail. our laws are dumb as fuck.
>>
If the Charlotesville rally didn't show the bootlickers on /pol/ that police are not on your side then there is no hope for you. The police stood by and let the BLM chimps and antifa attack the protestors and then started macing and arresting and telling the people with a permit to disband. Police are nothing but ZOG foot soldiers. Yes some form or policing is necessary but the current police state we live in is not.
>>
>>139797452
>read an article
>from some literally who website
Again, I'll wait for the details to come out. Considering that she has "decided" not to press charges, tells me there is something you antifa fucks are leaving out.
>>
>>139790680
lol that cop is gonna get judicially curb stomped
>>
>>139797645
Nope, comes from the police dept. legal fund which is constantly there and set aside for that purpose from their annual budget. Stop being a faggot, you faggot.
>>
>>139791124
you're an idiot. cops view citizens as being apart from the brotherhood in blue. i sometimes smile and wave at cops if i see them out on their bikes or something and they just fucking stare at me like im hiding drugs up my ass or planning a terrorist attack.
>>
>>139797645
"it's going to come from taxpayers" isn't a good argument for not holding police departments accountable for violating the Constitution.

And if she files civil charges against the officer himself it's simply an incorrect argument.
>>
>>139797776
>Again, I'll wait for the details to come out.

in.. a different article? Do you need RT to write about it to believe it?

moron
>>
File: 1503093160068.jpg (531KB, 916x963px) Image search: [Google]
1503093160068.jpg
531KB, 916x963px
>>139793396
>>
>>139797722
You're so full of shit that I don't know where to start. If you, as an EMT, refuse to perform your job on a lifesaving call you will likely have your license revoked and will be fired and sued into oblivion
>>
>>139792556
See this guy here. He's a stupid faggot. A police officer cant walk into any hospital in the US and force an employee of the hospital to perform a procedure on an individual, willingly or unwillingly.
>t. RN
>>
File: bp1.jpg (233KB, 720x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bp1.jpg
233KB, 720x1080px
>>139793134
You are the type of faggot that will willingly walk into a fema camp. I've never posted on reddit once and i'll continue to space no matter what the faggots on here say.

I believe it's just another shill tactic to detract from the statement made or the discussion at hand. You faggots just copy one another all the time so it catches on and continues. Keep green texting also you gigantic faggot. You're getting it. I will never call the cops again.

I'm not a leftist, there aren't two parties, both parties are two sides of the same coin. There is no such thing as your vote counts, presidents aren't elected they're groomed and selected. I believe in a constitutional republic, either you are for this country or against it.

>>139791773
Even the parts of NY that aren't a shit hole because of the people around are this way. The cops all over NY are out of control. It's hilarious that people automatically assume so many people from ny are shitheads like the city dwellers and surrounding are niggers because their tiny brains can't comprehend anything else. Anything is being better than being ruled over by judeo masonic child sacrificing and eating pedo kikes?

I don't care about surviving, everyone in this country deserves the shit storm to come for not fighting back years and years ago. God should kill everyone on the planet and start over.

Keep sucking cop dick faggots, I hope I can take part in the day of the rope and kick the cops doors in who violated the constitution and peoples basic human rights so they can swing from their neck until dead.
>>
>>139797794
>from their annual budget.
where do police department get their money from again?

wewlad
>>
>>139797708
>You don't get it. THEY don't pay ANYTHING. Because ALL of their resources are simply taken from taxpayers. Don't you get it?
Not if she makes a civil case against the officer himself.
>>
>>139797509
No, I've met plenty of officers, most of which were cordial because I'm not a dumb nigger screaming "fuck da po-leese"
>>
>>139792546
You are ignorant and a retard. And you don't even know why
>>
>>139797872
honestly civil suits are the only way to win against LEOs, if the department won't back them it's even better for your case. but that never happens because "protect and serve" and judges suck them off.
>>
File: Spinner_Skeptical.gif (240KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Spinner_Skeptical.gif
240KB, 320x320px
>>139792775
B8?
>>
>>139797658
>Wtf has this country come to?

Policing has became an "all for the money, pull out all stops" institution. You can have evidence you didnt commit a traffic infraction but the court will saybit is inadmissible and stick you with $5,000 in fines because you challenged a $500 parking ticket.

Theyve allowed crime to explode across the country because they know regardless of arrests, the higher crime rate will bring them bigger and bigger paychecks the next year.

They do not "investigate". They find the first person they can frame, and shoot him dead. Many such cases.
>>
>>139797937
the fuck are you talking about? we're talking about good samaritan laws, which apply solely to accidents while not on duty, and is why most paramedics and the like drive right on by them. you must be confused son.
>>
>>139797946
That budget is there all the time, totally independent from "muh roads" and "muh healthcare"

Learn how budgets work, fuckwit
>>
>>139797988
Once I saw a video where a protester being threatened by police said if his rights were violated he would sue the officer personally and put liens on his house and car. I've never seen a cop back down so fast.
>>
>>139790680
Cop is fucked. Arrested a nurse and reduced hospital staff. Could have caused a death, honestly. You never know. What an asshole.
>>
File: Jeff Payne.jpg (22KB, 442x422px) Image search: [Google]
Jeff Payne.jpg
22KB, 442x422px
>>139790680
Detective Jeff Payne
>>
>>139790680
Day of the Doughnut.
When?
>>
>>139792556
The patient wasn't even a suspect or under arrest. They need a fucking warrant.
>>
>>139797938
I know right?
Its almost like he's a weeaboo, but for American police
weeaboot-licker maybe?
>muh honorable constable-san can do no wrong
>>
>>139790680
Thats what lawsuits are for you retard. Shes rich now. Its called corruption, and its allowed because Jews, and you, the tool of Jews.

sage because commie OP.
>>
>>139798093
I don't think he even read what you said. I understood what you said and agree.
>>
>>139797977
where did you meet them? because i live in a very small town and 99% of them are looking for something to fuck someone up over, nothing better to do around here. and the older ones all know the judges so you're fucked in most cases. i've known a few that i saw first hand doing coke and they are still holier than though douchebags.
>>
Say it with me...

LAND
>>
>>139797621
>This guy was not a suspect of any crime, so it was impossible for the cops to get a warrant.
This is not a true statement though. It is not impossible to get a warrant for a blood draw when there is a car crash. How do I know this truck driver wasn't driving down the wring lane. I don't know anything except what "desertnews.net" is telling me.
>>
OF
>>
wtf I hate law and order now
>>
THE
>>
>>139798261
STOP
>>
>>139794634
You forgot to take off your trip, my man.
>>
>>139797658
This is what happens when you put Republicans in charge.

Trump just repealed the ban on giving military equipment to police.

>IT'S OKAY GUYS, THEY'LL ONLY USE IT ON BLACK PEOPLE
>>
>>139798296
FEE
>>
>>139797701
>We have the details in the video
Do we? How do you know? 1 little is all you need? No wonder you faggots gave up your guns so easily.
>>
>>139798295
KANGZ
>>
>>139798196
it's honestly sad to me, i've only ever stopped if a vehicle is overturned or someone is obviously in medical need. otherwise it's not worth losing all of my life savings and possesions for some old lady in a fender bender. that's the sad state of american laws.
>>
I love these videos. They are like a redpill for the bootlicking faggot republicans who cream their pants any time they see a man in uniform. Cops are worse than niggers in my book. They have no ethics, no morals, it's just about power for them. Fuck the cops and fuck you bootlickers who suck their dicks. This is one reason why I support Antifa and BLM, because they are the only ones actually standing up to the police state rather than supporting it.
>>
>>139794231
>what are the 4th and 5th amendments

Take a walk bootlicker
>>
>>139798152
fucking scumbag is probably regretting his moment of rage. can you imagine the shitstorm that his dept has to face, lol. look at this pedo rapist motherfucker anyways, when you cop bootlickers talk about your idealized image of police, is it some slouched over alcoholic looking motherfucker with a full on rape van hairstyle? how anyone could stand up for a fucking faggot cop especially one that looks like this blows me away.

cops will get theirs on the day of the rope, lads. i am aware of #notallcops but when you have a half dozen of them standing around as their senior officer pulls this shit you realize its better to just lump them together. you can probably meet all the good cops in all of america in a month long tour, there's probably less than a thousand actually decent human beings in the uniform
>>
>>139798210
>i've known a few that i saw first hand doing coke
the solution here is to take pictures of them doing it and carry them around in your glovebox/wallet
>>
>>139798239
It is a true statement you fucking retard.
>>
File: HXBDTL0.jpg (27KB, 400x350px) Image search: [Google]
HXBDTL0.jpg
27KB, 400x350px
>want an all white country
>kill all minorities
>ok with a white cop doing this to a white woman
>>
>>139797912
How about a police report, jackass. I'm not relying on fake news like some antifa zombie. You kikes always leave out key details and distort these stories.
>>
>>139797949
The officer himself has nothing.
Civil suits are worthless against people who have nothing.
>>
>>139798352
What more details do you need? The cop didn't have a warrant or consent and the patient wasn't under arrest. That's literally all the relevant information when it comes to whether they take the blood or not
>>
>>139798299
I hope they rough him up and use Military equipment when they throw is fat pasty ass in prison for collusion and treason.
>>
>>139798093
In part, yes, but I was talking in regards to state and federal law that protects practicing professionals on duty (y'know, like this whole thread is about?)
>>
>>139798298
nah
>>
>>139794231
Cop was acting under color of authority.
>>
>>139797763
This right here.

Would you trust cops after they lied and said your firearm in your car is illegally loaded, confiscated your pistol and kept it for 18 months before returning a rusted through flattened out piece of shit that had the serial numbers dremmeled off?

/pol/ cicrcle jerks over cops because only cops are authorized to deal with niggers. Lol then they ignore the cops and courts set them free and refuse to provide help when tyronron kicks tour door in and rapes your daughter and blows your wifes brains across the living room tv set.

>sorry wish we could do something
>just ignore we let tyronron out after a dozen armed robberies and car thefts
>what are you racist

Then you get maced and drug to jail, raped by the cops, beat by the cops and come home to a house thats been robbed for "evidence".

Yeah, we really need the police.
>>
>>139790680
The cops would need a warrant for the persons blood sample. But even then I don't believe it would be admissible in court without the suspects consent.
>>
>cave under crooked cop
>illegal evidence gets entire case thrown out
>nurse get thrown under the bus by crooked cop for not explaining to him that what he was asking was illegal
>possible jail time for nurse

>resist crooked cop
>spend a couple of days in holding
>get nice settlement
>cop gets paid vacation too, everyone wins
>get to take blood sample when truck driver wakes up 30 minutes later, case not thrown out
>taxpayer gets fucked, but they are used to it

I think the nurse did the right thing.
>>
>>139798426
Yeah, brilliant. That's when you get a nice scenic drive to the lake.
>>
>all these anti cop posts
Antifa sure is trying their hardest while still not understanding /pol/
>>
Wow
>>
>>139790680
Traitors get the rope too.
>>
>>139794038
>gang stalking and harassing a police officer
Sounds really smart to me
>>
>>139798426
it was when i was younger, but one is still a local officer. didn't try to hide it from basically a bunch of kids tho so he probably could care less. small town politics.
>>
>>139796567
They might file a report but they're sure not going to look for any stolen property especially under a certain dollar limit.
>>
>>139791296
Underrated comment
>>
HAVE YOU GUYS NOTICED THE COPS WERE NOT SUCH CUNTS BEFORE OBAMA?
>>
>>139795525

Law is respected, once some faggot goes outside the law like this faggot, he can fuck off.
>>
>>139798507
>The officer himself has nothing.
>Civil suits are worthless against people who have nothing.
I can guarantee that he does in fact have "something" and is very concerned with holding on to what he does have
>>
>>139798299
Actually obama gave police the expanded powers of arrest, gave them military grade firearms and armored vehicles. Only stopped the mikitsrization when blacks became victims of the israeli style policing. But never repealed the ndaa expansion of police powers.
>>
>>139798702
Go back to eating your fermented fish and stop posting.
>>
>>139798210
I live in a fairly big city (in the not-so-shitty part) of a conservative state.

I will admit that I had cousins who grew up in the boonies and they always complained about cops being dicks who are just looking to fuck with people. But then again, my cousins were all druggy assholes who constantly drunk-drived and one of them ended up dying of an overdose, so maybe the police were just protecting thier small, conservative town from degenerate junkies.
>>
>>139798520
well yeah, if i'm on duty and doing my job i'm obligated to do the best i can for the patient, but that in no way says i have to give police a blood sample from someone. state laws may be different but i can tell anyone to fuck off if i want to. unless they have a warrant or my superior tells me to do it, then it's their ass on the line and most won't take that risk.
>>
>>139798871
Haha yeah corrupt cops are Obama's fault. Not the fucking guy who literally told them to rough up suspects and wants to give them military arms.
>>
File: 1488261105395.jpg (88KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
1488261105395.jpg
88KB, 717x880px
>>139791712
E D G E LO R D
>>
>>139790680
He should be fucking executed. Tired of these lowlife niggers abusing their power.
>>
>>139790680
Bullshit, sorry but bullshit. You expect to tell me that majority of police in the US (who are statistically white Christian) would massacre and disarm scores of white people just because they're superior officers told them to? As an American, I call bullshit, as a cop, I call bullshit, and as a person who understands the world better than some basement dwelling faggot who learns all he does about the world from the jewish controlled media, I call bullshit!
>>
>>139798939
could be, but i've never broken any laws on purpose and was once accused of being drunk by a cop because i sat on a brick wall at a local football game. they literally have nothing better to do. now in big cities or ghettos i can understand them looking for criminals but around here it's the ocassional dummy out drunk on a bicycle or something.
>>
File: 1495683555194.jpg (147KB, 1148x746px) Image search: [Google]
1495683555194.jpg
147KB, 1148x746px
http://www.strawpoll.me/13834570
>>
>>139791342
better luck of someone offing this mother fucker, whers black lives matter when you need them, put them to good work.

FUCK YOU COPS
>>
File: 1504176315526.gif (249KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1504176315526.gif
249KB, 500x375px
>>139798702
Will they ever?
>>
>>139798888
Given the cop will get all his court fees paid for by the taxpayer, and given she'd have to spend tens of thousands of dollars if not hundreds to drag through all the muck that is a civil court proceeding concerning the conduct of a cop on the job, no - it's not worth it. He'd probably end up winning because the general populace is sheeple.
>>
>>139793659
>>139795004
It's not up you the perp to decide whether or not the arrest is unlawful, its up to a judge or a jury.

If what you said was true everyone could resist arrest and just say "I thought it was unlawful!"

Retards like you are why lawyers exist, and why you should never talk to a cop under any circumstances without one present.
>>
>>139792775
>I just tell it like i see it, she deserved it. Cop tells you to do something you do it.

>cop tells you to suck his pig penis
>hmm.. well i guess i better do it!
>>
wtf i hate cops now
>>
>>139798514
I need to know the details of the crash. I need to know all of the circumstances. I need to know what the laws are in the specific county. Now I need to know why she's not pressing charges if she was "unlawfully arrested". I think your fake news narrative might be falling apart before your eyes.
>>
>>139795579
i hope you get ass raped by the buffest of niggers for supporting this bullshit.
>>
>>139798210
>i saw first hand doing coke

My city dropped cocaine as a disqualifier.

http://www.kens5.com/mobile/article/news/investigations/i-team/sapd-fired-officer-lost-gun-had-cocaine-in-car/187680412

Then this happened. Still havent reversed that decision. Its ok to do cocaine as a cop now. One department allows it, all departments have to conform.
>>
>>139799087
i agree with this. most LEOs are people like everyone else with families (whose houses and children can be destroyed) now if they bring in NATO smurfs we're all fucked.
>>
>>139798545
This, desu. They are a waste of tax money and time.
>>
>>139798366

i agree with half of that. antifa and blm are just as bad.
>>
>>139799033
>/pol/
>liking cops
Choose on faggot. Perhaps it is you needing to go back.
>>
>>139799265
And here I thought nips were supposed to be smart. The cop was telling her to break the law, and arrested her for refusing to do it.
>>
>>139799087
>would massacre and disarm scores of white people just because they're superior officers told them to?

If cops are ordered to stand down in a riot and do that. Of course they will do whatever ordered. You want to lose your pension?
>>
>>139795924
>13 posts by this ID
Doing damage control eh pig shill?
>>
>>139798871
If you knew anything about constitutional law then you would know that is bullshit.
>>
>>139798514
I dunno anon, maybe it should be ok if an officer can just order blood sample taken of anybody they choose for any reason. rlly makes u think
>>
File: appears in front of you.jpg (68KB, 1025x657px) Image search: [Google]
appears in front of you.jpg
68KB, 1025x657px
>>139790680

LMFAO that cop was like "Fuck this I've had enough"

Respect the LAW you dumb blonde bitch.
>>
>>139799318
we had a guy who was fired by another department give his gun to animal control to shoot an opossum because he was afraid of rabies, all he got was disciplined (last i heard anyway) some police are dumb motherfuckers, NEVER listen to them unless it's what you think is right under the law. moral of the story? learn your local laws, most of them don't know them anyway. i've taken more classes and time to learn to save lives than they learned to take them.
>>
>>139799247
>Given the cop will get all his court fees paid for by the taxpayer
Not if he is sued personally, you retard.
>>
>>139795670
It's true, happens pretty often. They were getting in trouble for forcing hospitals to do xray or enemas or colonoscopy on people they suspected of stashing drugs. Then they billed the patient.
There have been people given cavity searches on the roadside without an officer of their gender present and the rate at which they shoot people's dogs is unforgivable.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=V4KM72QY3ic
>>
>>139799621
not that guy, but i guess technically since he works for the city or county it would be taxpayer money that he was paid with. just saying.
>>
>>139796233
So wrong must be troll. Kys either way
>>
>>139792546
Lmao. No offense, but next time you should probably keep those retarded comments to yourself. There are many times when blood tests are done in emergency situations, one very common example is during an overdose. You take a blood test to see what toxin or drugs is causing the patient to die.

Here are other times when blood is taken in the emergency room:

https://www.visitcompletecare.com/why-does-the-emergency-room-draw-blood/
>>
>>139798904
I'm not talking about the people saying this cop was in the wrong, I'm talking about the people trying to say all cops are bad or leftist. How new are you?

Also fermented fish is Sweden
>>
File: 1495704242633.png (29KB, 741x568px) Image search: [Google]
1495704242633.png
29KB, 741x568px
>>
>>139791342
Kek, American police facing consequences? That's rich.
>>
>>139799265
Depending on the State, it's legal to forcibly resist an unlawful arrest.
>>
File: 1456512436637.jpg (620KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1456512436637.jpg
620KB, 1500x1500px
>>139798406
This is a great post. Look at that fucking cop, anyone with that hairstyle and look is a degenerate. He is probably an alcoholic because he definitely has some miles on his chassis.

They all deserve the rope if they protect one of their own. There aren't many good cops in my country. It's scary that they've become militarized to the extent we see such as during the false flag that was the boston bombing. Pulling people from their homes at gun point.

It's too bad they didn't get ambushed and killed by an organized rightful resistance in the streets for the world to see. It would've been an amazing day and an amazing victory in a long line of defeats during this war.
>>
>>139799448
Yeah, I know that, and the nurse clearly knows that. But still, you don't resist arrest EVER. End of discussion.

If a cop tells you to murder someone or you're under arrest, you still don't resist arrest. You let him cuff you, let him take you to holding, and you hire Hershel Mortimer Sheckelstein and he will get you off the hook faster than you can say "No! This is unlawful! Help! I'm being assaulted by a police officer! Stop chasing me! Help!"
>>
>>139792775
If a cop tells you to jump off a bridge would you do it? Hopefully yes.
>>
>>139798366
Are you retarded? The cops are working WITH antifa and blm.
>>
>>139799722
NOT IF HE IS SUED PERSONALLY YOU FUCKING RETARD
>>
File: Merchantwinner.jpg (69KB, 565x555px) Image search: [Google]
Merchantwinner.jpg
69KB, 565x555px
>>139794669
>Hospitals have lawyers on staff that eat this shit up
Can confirm
>>
>>139799621
Oh yes he will. If he was on the job you can guaran-fucking-tee the department will pay his court costs. They ALWAYS do.
>>
File: 1493893317629.jpg (144KB, 618x597px) Image search: [Google]
1493893317629.jpg
144KB, 618x597px
>>139800054
>>
>>139790680
>>
>>139800054
you do know how officers are paid right? through the law enforcement, which is local government, which is taxpayer money, you fucking retard.
>>
>>139790680
I just gogled, and apparently this is quite common, and happens all over the country. A nurse in FLA sued and won, and so did a nurse in Chicago. Who would of thunk...! The charge the blue jew levies, is obstruction.
>>
File: 1425178071144.jpg (635KB, 800x686px) Image search: [Google]
1425178071144.jpg
635KB, 800x686px
>>139799834
Your country is about as meaningful to this scenario as a swedish poster. You have no point of reference or understanding whatsoever or any real first hand knowledge to grasp what's happened in my country.

You are a faggot and why the fuck would you ever feel the need to post in a thread like this. It blows my mind. I would never post in a single thread ever about your shitty country unless it was to laugh at you and how pathetic your country is.
>>
>>139794669
>She was following both HIPAA law and hospital regulations protecting patient privacy.

and we're done here
>>
File: Kys.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
Kys.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>139799581
>>
File: 1494899931584.jpg (50KB, 500x653px) Image search: [Google]
1494899931584.jpg
50KB, 500x653px
>>139790680

Made a thread on /b/ about this.
>>>/b/743828516
>>>/b/743828516
>>>/b/743828516
>>
>>139792556
>>139792775
>>139793904
>>139794569
>>139794824
>>139795072
>>139795579
>>139795924
>>139796179
>>139796456
>>139796567
>>139796976
>degenerate melbourne lemming scum

please don't think badly of my country because of this one faggot, he sounds like a pajeet or chink.
>>
>>139800187
Yes, and once that money is transferred to him via his paycheck it is no longer taxpayer money, it is his money.
>>
>>139800275
Either you are a retard or you are acting retarded. In both cases you are still retarded
>>
>>139793128
THICC
>>
>>139800275
Don't be retarded. America is on display for the world to see, 24/7.
>>
>>139798406
>
cops will get theirs on the day of the rope, lads. i am aware of #notallcops but when you have a half dozen of them standing around as their senior officer pulls this shit you realize its better to just lump them together. you can probably meet all the good cops in all of america in a month long tour, there's probably less than a thousand actually decent human beings in the uniform
I'm not a fan of them either but I really hope you're just being hyperbolic to make a point here
>>
>>139800617
so money i pay in taxes goes to pay law enforcement, that's tax payer money, if i take money for drugs that is considered drug money right? won't catch someone saying "that's not drug money, that's MY money."
>>
>>139799910

Yea, but it is never a good idea. Best case you just get mildly injured, worst case you get the living shit kicked out of you/maimed/shot.
>>
>>139798156
>Day of the doughnut
I like you, You are funny.
>>
>>139800953
If she had gone quietly, we probably wouldn't have this spectacle that will blow up in that bad cop's face.
>>
File: listen to me kid.jpg (32KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
listen to me kid.jpg
32KB, 720x540px
>>139798871
Yea they were.
t. oldfag
Thread posts: 371
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.