[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

((QUANTUM MECHANICS))

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (108KB, 900x512px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108KB, 900x512px
>nothing is real
>everything is random
>nothing actually, like, matters dude
Is quantum mechanics a psyop to promote postmodernism and the moral decay of society?
Don't tell me you guys really buy this shit, right?
>>
>>139788246
You're just jealous that your president is a brainlet.
>>
>>139788246
quantum mechanics is bunk
>>
>>139788246
>nothing actually, like, matters dude
Specifically which principle of quantum physics implies this?
>>
>>139789271
cuz of the cat in the box, duudde
>>
>>139788246
Quantum mechanics is just math. Any interpretation about quantum mechanics that goes muh multiple universes, muh collapsing realities is just normie science.
>>
>>139788246
>nothing is random
>everything is reversible
>math of uncertainty principle (e.g. nonzero value for x,p commutator) underlies visible physics and actually makes it work.

"Normie" "popullarized" physics is worse than useless. Watch the "Theoretical Minimum" lecture series of Leonard Suskind if you want something that's accessible and yet actually correct.
>>
File: 1503364972443.gif (211KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
1503364972443.gif
211KB, 480x320px
>>139788246
QM is just the transitional physics to the ulterior underlying new physics of the constituents of reality
>>
I was gifted with amazing genes, intelligence, athleticism, etc. and have done nothing with it up until recently. Always been moderately successful because of my family and heritage despite my inherent despotism and laziness. Finally started turning things around, about to be insanely wealthy, already lost 30 pounds, feminist hate me but all want to fuck me. It is like my contrarian views are an addiction for them. Have a steady girlfriend, converted liberal. Life is good. Thank you /no fap/, /fit/, /pol/, /biz/. 4chan changed my life
>>
>>139788246
Why does everyone say QM is non-intuitive? It makes perfect sense to me. Why else would Trump be president is not because of the randomness of the universe. Clearly a full scale expression of the subatomic quantum effects.
>>
>>139788246
its a meme
>>
File: 1481858402420.png (227KB, 499x361px) Image search: [Google]
1481858402420.png
227KB, 499x361px
Quantum mechanics is the incoherent pontificating of ideologues who are desperately trying to reconcile their belief in a model based on particles with the ever accumulating data that Tesla was right and the universe is all about waves, frequency, vibration, harmonics et cetera. This can't be admitted, because then people might get the idea that other ancient spiritual concepts might've been right all along as well.
>>
>>139788246
you have no fucking idea about quantum mechanics you fucking nigger
I bet you barely understand classical mechanics

stop listening to popscience bullshit faggot
>>
>>139788246
The double-slit experience is very real, you can do it yourself at home. Why is a particle a particle when there's an observer, and a wave of multiple possibilities when no one is watching? This is the nature of consciousness, it makes multiple possibilities collapse into one defined thing. You have to elevate your perception above the constructs of time and space, and it all fits together beautifully.
>>
>>139788246
>>nothing is real
>>everything is random
>>nothing actually, like, matters dude
>I don't know shit about quantum mechanics
1. It's real, you just can't know the position of things with complete accuracy
2. So, the best models are stochastic
3. You're a faggot
>>
>>139788246
There's a creator
We're inside a simulation
Nothing is random

We are about as real as the Sims just programmed better
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.