[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Natural Disasters Provide A Chance For Hope In Our World

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: tidalwave.jpg (71KB, 700x415px) Image search: [Google]
tidalwave.jpg
71KB, 700x415px
Let me start by again trying to explain the complex reality of human existence as simply and clearly as I possibly can … Sigh:

Everything that we experience is processed and recorded in our brain. There is no other center of power, spiritual or physical, outside of the brain.

(I’m sorry all you chakra-believers, but please na-ma-stay away from me with your bullshit about seven points of force in our bodies.)

Our singular brain is responsible for ALL of our points of force: thoughts, feelings, and the processing and recording of the stimulations that come from our physical environment. Sure, you can poke a needle in any area of our body; you can tape your body just right; you can do all kinds of weird things to the rest of your body, but ultimately, it is your SINGULAR BRAIN that is responsible for how you feel and what you sense (see, hear, smell, taste, and touch). Acupuncture, for example, is a way of stimulating the nerves to respond differently to pain, or to distract the nerve that is sending the energy impulse of pain TO YOUR BRAIN, instead of using drugs.

Every nerve in the body LEADS TO THE BRAIN, which is where ALL nerves end and which is the ONLY PLACE in the body that processes what is transmitted through the nerves in the form of energy stimulations. Sticking a needle in your back does NOT stimulate a response from YOUR BACK! It stimulates a response from YOUR BRAIN that is receiving stimulation from your messed up back. Your brain is a process center. Your brain doesn’t have any nerves. ALL NERVES END IN THE BRAIN!
>>
“But, oh my,” exclaims the namastayawayfromme group, “What about these excruciating headaches I experience in my head?”

Well, ye blessed ones, it’s simple: headache pain is not coming from your brain or it might be called: brainache. The brain doesn’t ache. The muscles, bones, tissues, blood, etc. that encase the brain are the things that ache. But the brain itself does not. You can poke a needle wherever you want in your body; you can concentrate your thoughts on any chakra area of the body; you can chant, pant, rant, and plant essentials oils anywhere on the body, but ultimately, YOUR SINGULAR BRAIN is the ONLY place where feeling and sensory processes take place.

To prove the point I’m trying to make, I like to use demonic possession.

Being possessed by an outside evil force that causes your body to respond in grotesque displays of weird and unnatural responses is the greatest example of the absurdity of believing that your body responds to ANY outside force other than your own brain. It was, and still is, convenient for religious leaders to show their godly power by performing an exorcism. But nowadays, by the time the priest gets all of his holy water, crucifixes, and other “casting out the devil” tools ready to go … or the Evangelists picks his hypnotic believers out of his crowd … a simple prick in the butt by a needle full of fentanyl or propofol exorcises that devil’s force immediately, perfectly and most efficiently!

Drug companies do placebo experiments to see how their drugs actually treat the symptom that they were created to treat. Why? Because it has been proven time and time again that people can think about being healed and actually be healed. The brain is that powerful, that is IF the brain is causing the malady in the first place. No amount of thinking is going to reset a fractured bone. It’s going to take some force from the environment to reset that bone.
>>
It is very well known that people create mental and emotional (brain-related responses) energy just by thinking about it. This creates a psychosomatic response in the body. In fact, many physical illnesses or other physical conditions that play out in the body are caused or aggravated by mental factors such as internal conflict or stress.

Drugs can be used to reduce the conflict or stress … and that, Folks, is the benefit of legalizing marijuana, IT’S FUCKING FREE TO GROW YOURSELF … but the others who want us to be hooked on THEIR pharmaceuticals so that they can get up in the morning and do whatever they want to do in life … because they make a lot of money off of selling us their drugs … these FUCKS control the government … bastards! But anyways …

Or there’s religion.

Religion is the Opiate of the Masses. Yeah, a pretty wise man who was once mentored by the same people who mentor me, wrote,

“Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people.”

This wise man … yeah, who was fucking mentored by some of the same people who mentor me … wrote extensively on how the rich use religion, as they always have, to control the masses … and profit from the masses. If translated correctly, one of his phrases would read:

“Spiritual effect is a beneficial effect, produced by a belief, that cannot be attributed to the properties of the belief itself, and must therefore be due to the person’s belief.”
>>
Let’s consider what the official definition of the placebo effect is:

Placebo effect: a beneficial effect, produced by a placebo drug or treatment, that cannot be attributed to the properties of the placebo itself, and must therefore be due to the patient’s belief in that treatment.

Most people wouldn’t have a clue who this wise man is. And, it could get me killed, and hated even more than I am, to reveal that he had some of the same mentors as I do. This man’s name has dragged through lies and misconceptions until the mere mention of his name in Western affluent cultures breeds stress and hate. It can be well said of this man that his name,

“… should be had for good and evil among all nations, kindreds, and tongues, or that it should be both good and evil spoken of among all people.”

That man was Karl Fucking Marx! Yep, Mark is the man upon whose shoulders the world has cast the evil of communism … which he never really taught. It was Vladimir Lenin, that fucked up Marx’s teachings. Yep, Lenin was to Marx as Mormon’s Brigham Young was to Joseph Smith, Jr. Both Lenin and Young completely changed and corrupted the wise and profound messages of their predecessors … BASTARDS!

Think of the Humanity Party®. Consider what we are proposing as the solutions to end poverty throughout the world. We are FAR from communists! In fact, we support and defend capitalism. THumP® believes that production of the basic necessities of life must be,

“… expanded within capitalism to a point where the potential exists to allow for ‘each [to take] according to their needs.’”

AND THIS FOLKS, IS EXACTLY WHAT MARX AND HIS CO-WORKER FRIEDRICH ENGELS TAUGHT! LENIN, STALIN AND OTHER DUMB ASSESS FUCKED IT ALL UP… JUST LIKE BRIGHAM YOUNG AND HIS FUCKING COHORTS FUCKED UP JOSEPH SMITH’S MESSAGE!
>>
And why do I keep bringing up Mormonism? Because this religion is the VERY FIRST, an ORIGINAL American opiate … oops, I meant to write: religion … that developed in the newly formed United States of America, and has become the richest religion, per capita, in the ENTIRE WORLD! It was the first time in modern history when people were allowed to invent their own opiate, their own source of value by using their free will.

Yep, history got it all wrong! Joseph Smith let the white-skinned Americans come up with whatever religion they desired, but only AFTER he had presented them with a detailed outline of what religion, “undefiled before God,” should be. Yep, the Book of Mormon was written to give them some clues. But it failed to convince the people to develop the right attitude about religion.

In fact, when Joseph Smith finally published a story to explain the beginnings of Mormonism, he used the most profound part of the Bible’s New Testament to explain what had happened to him. Keep in mind, that he made up the story many years after the Mormon religion was organized into a church, keeping the story strongly tied to the principles of Christianity in which most Americans at that time believed. Smith used the book of James, chapter one, as his introduction:

“In the midst of this war of words and tumult of opinions, I often said to myself: What is to be done? Who of all these parties are right; or, are they all wrong together? If any one of them be right, which is it, and how shall I know it?
>>
“While I was laboring under the extreme difficulties caused by the contests of these parties of religionists, I was one day reading the Epistle of James, first chapter and fifth verse, which reads: If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

“Never did any passage of scripture come with more power to the heart of man than this did at this time to mine. It seemed to enter with great force into every feeling of my heart. I reflected on it again and again, knowing that if any person needed wisdom from God, I did; for how to act I did not know, and unless I could get more wisdom than I then had, I would never know; for the teachers of religion of the different sects understood the same passages of scripture so differently as to destroy all confidence in settling the question by an appeal to the Bible.” (Pearl of Great Price, Joseph Smith History 1:10-12)

And how does the book of James, first chapter, end? What message would Smith send to the white-skinned Americans who had corrupted his message … those who “look into the perfect law of liberty” … the fucking hypocritical European-Americans?

“But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed. If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man’s religion is vain.

“Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.” (James 1:25-27)

Yep, pure Christianity, “undefiled before God and the Father,” is FUCKING COMMUNISM, the very things that Marx and Engels promoted!

(Some more cool shit on this Mormon connection below.)

But anyways …
>>
Our brains are powerful! They have the ability to do amazing things that most of us have yet to discover are possible. One will never discover the incredible capabilities of our one’s own brain as long as one is forced to act and be acted upon in ways that one’s brain is not choosing as a response to individual free will. Just think about it. Think about your daily activities. Are you doing what you WANT to do or what you are FORCED to do in order to survive?

We force our own brain to respond to our environment in ways that we have been taught are necessary for our own survival. Isn’t it the things that we are forced to do that cause all of our headaches? But what if we could do anything that we wanted to do? What if our brain only responded to our environment the way that we wanted, according to our free will? What if we woke up in the morning and realized, “I can do anything that I want today … ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING!” How much stress would that thought cause?

So, who is it that can wake up every morning and say to themselves, “I can do anything that I want today”? The answer:

THE FUCKING PEOPLE ON THIS EARTH WHO FORCE EVERYONE ELSE TO DO THINGS THAT THE PEOPLE DON’T WANT TO DO SO THAT THEY CAN DO WHAT THEY WANT!
>>
tldr

my opinion is that its pathetic that we apparently need a natural disaster in order to not default to almost exclusively try to exploit one another

and even then some people have to be shamed into not being douchebags
>>
Just imagine the relief of stress if we didn’t have to work from someone else, but only for our self; that we could do exactly what we wanted to do from the moment that we wake up to the moment that we go to sleep. But then what would we do? What is the purpose for existence in a world without stress? Well, unless we’re alone … which none of us wants to be … the purpose of being able to exercise unconditional free will is restricted by everyone else’s unconditional free will. For example, a dude cannot wake up and say, “Today, I’m going to fuck Halle Berry.” Halle Berry would have something to say about this, according to her own unconditional free will.

We spend every day of our lives trying to convince other people to give up their free will in support of our own. Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, “You have to give up what you want to do so that I can do what I want to do.”

Daily life, from the time that we put on make up and brush our teeth, to the time that we lay in bed hoping that we don’t fart while we’re sleeping taking away our value to our sleeping partner, is nothing or more or less than the attempt to convince others to accept us and our free will over theirs.

Human reality and experience is all about creating value for our self, anyway that we can; and when confronted by another free-willed individual, convincing them that we are worthy and valuable to their existence. Think about it.
>>
So, what does all this have to do with natural disasters providing a chance for hope in our world? Nothing. It’s just cool! Just kidding. It has ALL to do with what happens during a major natural disaster.

During an epic natural disaster that is not caused by another free-willed human being, racism, prejudice, and discrimination seem to vanish. Humans have a natural innate response to another person suffering and in turmoil. Seeing a mother closely clutching her children on a rooftop stimulates our brain into a natural response of, “What can I do for her?” It doesn’t matter what color her skin is, what her religious beliefs are (because we have no clue at the time), or what she chooses to do with her individual free will. All we care about in that instance is what we can do to help her, IF we can.

The recent flooding events in Texas as a result of Hurricane Harvey exposed what is called, the Cajun Navy. The Cajun Navy is a group of volunteers that use their own boats to rescue stranded people. The group was formed during the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina. The group is made up of mostly white men. If you put all the volunteers in the Cajun Navy in with a group of right-wing, neo-nazi, white supremacists, you wouldn’t be able to tell them apart. In fact, I would be bold enough to say that many of the men who volunteer in the Cajun Navy are racists, prejudiced, and highly discriminatory … but NOT while they’re participating in the Cajun Navy during a natural disaster. But why?

It all has to do with self-worth and value. It all has to do with getting up in the morning and finding ways to get others to value you. When the Cajun Navy volunteers got up that morning they knew what they could do to get value: use their personal watercraft to save people. The black woman on the rooftop with her children will value NO MAN as much as the white-skinned man who saved her.
>>
Natural disasters provide opportunities for people to really think about their existence and what it all means. Natural disasters are ways of bringing the human race together when we have split ourselves so widely because of the other thing that most people depend upon for self-worth and value: religion. When we’re not facing a natural disaster to bring us personal value by getting involved in relief efforts, we have religion … but not “pure, undefiled” religion. We have the bullshit that establishes and perpetuates racism, prejudice, and discrimination!

So, what would you do if you were God? Let’s say that there is a God, and that God wants all people to have liberty, freedom, and the ability to act and be acted upon according to individual free will and desire, not being forced to act or be acted upon by any other. What would God do to break down the racism, prejudice, and discrimination, when the VERY FUCKING RELIGIONS THAT CLAIM TO BE OF GOD PERPETUATE THEM?

Yep, send natural disasters.

But since there isn’t a god that has power over your brain anymore than there is a devil who does, what’s up with these natural disasters? If this experience upon Earth is actually an experience happening in the subconscious dream environment of our advanced, higher selves, then what’s up with natural disasters? If we are so highly advanced and smart, and we create an experience in our brains that allow natural disasters that can kill us, what’s up with that?
>>
Remember when I wrote above that our brains can also create physical problems … psychosomatic? Are you ready for this … probably not … you’ll probably not going to understand it because most of the world’s high on opiates, religious or otherwise …

Natural disasters in the environment of Earth are a direct physical response to the inability of the advanced humans who are enjoined in the dream experience of life upon Earth to fucking get along as the game was meant to be played!

Think about your own dreams. How many times have you invented an environment in which natural disasters are occurring? How many tornados, floods, earthquakes or volcanos have you experienced in your dreams? They didn’t actual happen, now did they? But they are a natural (psychosomatic) response to what’s going on in your daily conscious reality.

Advanced humans do NOT connect to the game of mortal life so that others can force them to act and be acted upon contrary to their brain’s free will. When the time comes, IF it ever does, when we learn how to live upon Earth in a way so that each individual’s free will is protected and supported … get ready for it … THERE WON’T BE ANY MORE NATURAL DISASTERS, except as we want them to occur for the sake of the excitement. Living through an earthquake will be no more traumatic than riding a ride at the amusement park.

As the events of Hurricane Harvey unfold it shows us of what our brains are capable. We CAN eliminate racism, prejudice, and discrimination. Living in peace and harmony with each other is the “pure and undefiled” reason why we, as the gods that we are, participate with each other in the experience of mortal life … Yep, play the game of mortal life.
>>
People are searching for value and self-worth … that’s the ONLY reason why we’re having this experience … the ONLY REASON why it is occurring in our advanced brain. When we act and are acted upon without FORCE, but according to our individual free will, our brain likes it. When we are FORCED in any way, we get a fucking migraine!

But anyways …

Joseph Smith’s Book of Mormon gave the perfect story to illustrate to the deceived Christians of the United States at the time WHY NATURAL DISASTERS OCCUR.

Consider that the concept of “Christ,” the “Spirit of Christ,” the “hope in Christ” is all about helping each other and relieving each other of our misery, which in turn, gives us personal value. Smith wrote:

“Wherefore, I must tell you the truth according to the plainness of the word of God. For behold, as I inquired of the Lord, thus came the word unto me, saying: Jacob, get thou up into the temple on the morrow, and declare the word which I shall give thee unto this people.

“And now behold, my brethren, this is the word which I declare unto you, that many of you have begun to search for gold, and for silver, and for all manner of precious ores, in the which this land, which is a land of promise unto you and to your seed, doth abound most plentifully.

“And the hand of providence hath smiled upon you most pleasingly, that you have obtained many riches; and because some of you have obtained more abundantly than that of your brethren ye are lifted up in the pride of your hearts, and wear stiff necks and high heads because of the costliness of your apparel, and persecute your brethren because ye suppose that ye are better than they.
>>
“And now, my brethren, do ye suppose that God justifieth you in this thing? Behold, I say unto you, Nay. But he condemneth you, and if ye persist in these things his judgments must speedily come unto you.

“O that he would show you that he can pierce you, and with one glance of his eye he can smite you to the dust!

“O that he would rid you from this iniquity and abomination. And, O that ye would listen unto the word of his commands, and let not this pride of your hearts destroy your souls!

“Think of your brethren like unto yourselves, and be familiar with all and free with your substance, that they may be rich like unto you.

“But before ye seek for riches, seek ye for the kingdom of God.

“And after ye have obtained a hope in Christ ye shall obtain riches, if ye seek them; and ye will seek them for the intent to do good—to clothe the naked, and to feed the hungry, and to liberate the captive, and administer relief to the sick and the afflicted.” (Jacob 2:11-19)

TRUE, PURE, UNDEFILED CHRISTIANITY IS ALL ABOUT DOING GOOD BY CLOTHING THE NAKED, FEEDING THE HUNGRY, LIBERATING THE CAPTIVE, AND ADMINISTERING RELIEF TO THE SICK AND AFFLICTED … NOTHING MORE … NOTHING LESS … ANYTHING OTHER THAN THIS IS FUCKING EVIL!
>>
Like Lenin and Stalin did to what would have otherwise been a great thing for the world, Brigham Young, and many of the men who actually created Mormonism, completely ignored and destroyed the “fullness of the everlasting gospel of Jesus Christ” by introducing priesthood, temples, rituals, ordinances, and everything else that has nothing to do with “doing good according to a hope in Christ.”

Joseph Smith and those who wrote the stories of the Book of Mormon threw in an incredible story that led into the part when Jesus Christ comes down from heaven and teaches the people the “fullness of his everlasting gospel.” And what preceded Jesus’ decent down to Earth to teach the people? NATURAL DISASTERS … MORE NATURAL DISASTERS THAN HAVE EVER BEEN RECORDED AS OCCURRING AT THE SAME TIME UPON EARTH!

Of course, the Book of Mormon is a story, an allegoric presentation of the human experience of life upon Earth. The story presents a series of manmade events that led to wars and misery that the people experienced who should have been living in peace and harmony. The story was supposed to lead the Christian reader to the simple message of Jesus that he gave in the stories of the New Testament. But just like the book’s characters, mortals easily forget how to live in equality and justice. The “search for gold, and for silver, and for all manner of precious ores,” i.e., MONEY, is much more important to the people than a “hope in Christ” that takes care of “the fatherless and the widow in their affliction.”
>>
File: nemelka.jpg (32KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
nemelka.jpg
32KB, 640x640px
LISTEN UP YOU FUCKING AMERICANS!

HOW MANY FATHERLESS AND WIDOWS IN THEIR FUCKING AFFLICTION TRY TO CROSS YOUR SOUTHERN BORDERS IN SEARCH OF FOOD, CLOTHING, SHELTER, HEALTHCARE AND EDUCATION, AND YOU FUCKS WANT TO BUILD A WALL TO KEEP THEM OUT! FUCK YOU! AND MAY ANOTHER FUCKING HURRICANE THAT IS MUCH MORE POWERFUL THAN HARVEY HIT YOU MOTHER FUCKERS IN CONSERVATIVE TEXAS! AND YOUR SO-CALLED HEROES! YOUR CAJUN FUCKING NAVY! HOW MANY OF YOU FUCKS VOTED FOR TRUMP? How many of you actually realized that when you were saving a mother and her children from the rooftop, she might have been here in the United States illegally? You didn’t think about that did you? You didn’t, because deep down inside of you … you actually are a human being! And this is why, Folks, this treatise is called:

Natural Disasters Provide A Chance For Hope In Our World.

But anyways …

P.S. NOTE to those of you who want to read Joseph Smith’s incredible story and how natural disasters of unprecedented destruction were incorporated into the storyline to get the people to think about turning “to Christ” and repenting and doing good, preparing the people to listen to the “fullness of the everlasting gospel,” read the ninth chapter of the book of 3 Nephi. It’s incredibly profound when read with an understanding that the authors were trying to affect the minds of American, white-skinned Christians … yeah, fucking Conservatives … which, ironically … are most LDS/Mormons!

source: http://christophernemelka.com/journal/2017/08/31/natural-disasters-provide-chance-hope-world
>>
well, what do you guys think?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.