[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I join the left or right?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

Today I realized the life is about helping and saving people..

We're can I start?
What is a great place to be in when you know that this world is crazy and this world is going to be a digital life.

I know the conservatives are kinda closest and the liberals are aggresive and full of jokes...and evil.
>>
File: salt.jpg (23KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
salt.jpg
23KB, 480x480px
Antifa/BLM are funded opposition, the skinnyfat/fat guys with shields/helmets are genuinely patriotic citizens, getting permits to rightfully protest, not bused in from soros's travel co.

You should lurk more and form your conclusion with more time, not just the shit posts you get in response today. Be your own fucking person for once and stop being the conditioned faggot you've always been asking other people what your beliefs that hold a person's foundation should be, faggot
>>
File: 1499272396028.png (507KB, 817x670px) Image search: [Google]
1499272396028.png
507KB, 817x670px
As the lider of the Alt-Right, I welcome you to our ranks. You will receive your uniform and and complementary fleshlight shortly.
>>
File: farming.jpg (177KB, 1000x670px) Image search: [Google]
farming.jpg
177KB, 1000x670px
These abandon buildings sure does take up space though..... I feel more of a come together and making real assets other than fighting..anyways...
>>
>>139786285
Start here:
>>139741134
Educate yourself
You can't make left/right decision if you don't know anything about history/politic philosophy
>>
>>139786285
Join neither and let your opinions form on what you believe is or isnt bullshit based on actual evidence and logic, rather than every study thrown in your face. Remember scientists today are similar to journalists today in that all studies are based off an agenda and seek to conduct those studies or research for that agenda. All data is true and factual but it is the context of that data that is false. The gender gap is the best example of this. Woman make x amount of cents for every dollar a man makes. True. But what really matters is what those women are doing COMPARED to what the men are doing. Like working less hours or choosing jobs that pay less. When being employed youre aware of the salary you agreed on. You cannot even trust the "science" being put out today because of all the agenda pushers. Dont let identity politics consume your opinions. Look at everything from all sides and form opinions on each matter accordingly. Choosing a side only entrenches us deeper in this political civil war.
>>
>>139786285
become a right-winger and donate to legit charity, thats it
>>
>>139787643
I didn't get a flesh light?
>>
>>139786285
If you need to ask strangers on the internet to make such a fundamental political, philosophical, and personal decision for you, you will be worthless no matter which side you choose.

Plus you're probably a nigger.
>>
File: dichotomy.jpg (42KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
dichotomy.jpg
42KB, 620x350px
>>139786285
>>
>>139786285
You should go conservative if you want to save and have a future for your people and race
You should go liberal if you want to help people for no good, they would fuck you up at the end, despite all your money,time,and money you invested to help them
>>
>>139790261
The red pill is objectively better than the blue because it is mostly true as opposed to mostly false
I agree with everything else youve said tho
>>
File: nervous.png (233KB, 568x590px) Image search: [Google]
nervous.png
233KB, 568x590px
>>139787643
The brochure said Robotwaifus! WTF? Spencer lied to me!!
>>
File: bhg941ff736x.jpg (28KB, 600x342px) Image search: [Google]
bhg941ff736x.jpg
28KB, 600x342px
Tits or gtfo
>>
>>139795269

* evil laugh*

I love the way the governments perversion fails. Hopefully. Someday China can put the internet into a halt and add censorship.

I'm not a big fan of stereo types. Music does involve into manipulation with 5ghz of signals through magic...

Very spooky
>>
help your own people or they will be conquered by the others eventually
>>
>>139786285
left, you'll get more pussy
>>
>>139798811
Nobody wants to stick their dick in crazy.
>>
>>139786285
What you need to do is to continue your meditation and studies, because to still subscribe to (((their model))), which by design is meant to be a divide and conquer apparatus, is folly.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.