[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Time to become apolitical. Jesus is coming back soon!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: the-dandelion-greg-olsen.jpg (163KB, 900x674px) Image search: [Google]
the-dandelion-greg-olsen.jpg
163KB, 900x674px
Signs that we are very close to His return

1. Wars And Rumors Of Wars

"And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom."(Matthew 24:6,7a)

2. Famines, Pestilence, Earthquakes

"And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of sorrows." (Matthew 24:7b,8).

3. Deceivers who claim to follow Jesus

And Jesus answered and said to them: "Take heed that no one deceives you for many will come in My name saying that I am the Christ and will deceive many." Mt. 24:4,5

4. Reemergence of Demigods
Jesus said, "As it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man." (Matthew 24:37, Luke 17:26). From Genesis 6, we see that not only that "the wickedness of man was great on the earth" (Genesis 6:5), but we see another interesting phenomenon, demigods, i.e., powerful hybrid offspring of gods (fallen angels) and humans

5. Strong delusion

And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie. (2 Th. 2:11 NKJV)

Among many others... with everything set to take place in the heavens on September 23rd I feel we are close. Now is not the time to be lukewarm if we are God will spit us out. Be all in for Jesus, be not of this world. Ask God till fill your heart with love, not just for your own people, but for everyone.
Galatians 3:28

There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Heaven is much better than the greatest thing on earth. We have a chance to spend forever in paradise with our Lord and Savior. Let's not miss it!
>>
File: 1504203158499.png (224KB, 635x661px) Image search: [Google]
1504203158499.png
224KB, 635x661px
>>139785188
>>
>>139785188
You are right anon. I await the sun and moon being darkened and the son of perdition revealing himself.
>>
>>139785188
>Time to become Pagan - Jew Jesus is coming back to rape your son.
FIXED IT FOR YOU CHRISTFAG.
>>
>>139787805
I'll pray for you, for us all
>>
File: image.jpg (220KB, 920x1166px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
220KB, 920x1166px
September 3, 2017
>>
>>139785188
>4. Reemergence of Demigods
You mean Trump?
>>
>>139785188
We're always close. Wake me up when the third temple is built.
>>
>>139788663
You mean 23rd?
>>
>>139788938
Doesn't that happen after Jesus returns? Can't it be built in a couple days? Shielded from the world knowing about it?
>>
>>139788938
>not knowing about TempleOS
>>
>OP worships a Jew.

Really activates them.
>>
>>139789462
You would need to demolish the Dome of the Rock first
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.