[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Anti-Fa is the equivalent of Neo-Nazis"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: tankies.png (462KB, 707x714px) Image search: [Google]
tankies.png
462KB, 707x714px
https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/902994268670889985

What did they meme by this?
>>
HOW DARE THEY COMPARE THOSE FAGGOTS TO US
>>
>>139784962
Seems like theyre saying there's two sides and that they're equally bad
>>
>>139784962
So I guess they shouldn't have beaten Trump up about those "on both sides" comments huh? Fucking media scumbag. I think I hate them more then any lefty ever.
>>
>>139784962

What was it the man said? Oh yes...

> "My twitter is so powerful it forces my enemies to tell the truth."

He's getting more powerful by the day gentlemen.
>>
>>139784962
What are you, a centrist?
>>
File: 1486582638798.jpg (958KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1486582638798.jpg
958KB, 3264x2448px
>>139784962
I love the suffering of the alt-left
>>
How is this a part of their agenda?
I'd guess they are trying to wean their position back to a more center-left, in order to appeal more to the non-radicalized crowd.
>>
File: we livin it.jpg (50KB, 720x840px) Image search: [Google]
we livin it.jpg
50KB, 720x840px
>>139784962
Anyone else think this is CIA handiwork?

Get all the hard right stuff shunned and removed from the net, then turn on the commies too, all at once in the media, making them pariahs. Trying to hold the center.
>>
>>139785847
I think their PR team discovered that the masses are not the dumb gullible leftists they thought they are and they decided to shift the narrative
>>
This is probably happening because Anti-fa are under investigation for domestic terrorism and the media are turning before the news breaks.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.