[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My father was CIA during the cold war.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

I'm bored and watching Plinkett reviews right now. I'm not going to reveal anything that could identify him but he told me about a lot of his adventures. He was CIA during the height of the Cold War. Ask me anything.
>>
MK Ultra, specifically on veterans
>>
How many Russkies did he kill?
>>
>>139782768
do you have any good stories you could share?
>>
>>139784066
I dated this chick in Ottawa who's dad worked for CSIS. Cyber security weenie, but he liked to talk when he drank. Anyways that big brother shit is WAY worse in Canada than it is in the US. Here its basically if you send a text with a key phrase, in Canada your phone starts recording when your VOICE says something that throws up red flags. Everybody's phone. All of the time. This was back in 2013, so I'm sure after bill C-51 it's gotten much worse. Notice how that summer nobody going to raves could get any M? That's because they are using this tech to go after low level street criminals, not just mudslimes.
>>
Did he tell you about pedophile traffic?

Drug traffic?

Funding Islamists?

And why is CIA The scum of this world
>>
>>139782768
Why was your father a globalist jew?

The CIA is an illegal agency that doesn't answer to the president or congress.
>>
>>139782768
>My father was CIA
Was he a big guy?
>>
>>139782768
How big were the guys back then? Did doctors bring their friends? Was crashing KAL007 with no survivors a part of Soviet masterplan?
>>
Great thread anon
>>
Central Intelligence Agency, CIA
>>
>>139782768
Did the CIA promoted Feminism?
>>
>>139784947
Nah just the US quietly baiting like MH17. If you have a plane go slightly into enemy air space who cares, if that plane gets shot down everyone loses their minds
>>
>>139782768
>Ask a faggot anything.

go attention whore elsewhere reddit

sage goes in the options field
>>
>>139784827
4U
>>
>>139782768
We're they really smuggling crack into black neighborhoods or is that a (((nation of Islam))) meme?
>>
ope'; is it possible to work for the company without realizing it?
>>
>>139782768
What is his position on plane travels?
>>
>>139782768
Which Plinkett review are you watching?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.