[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do republicans vote for him to be the leader.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: mccuck.jpg (195KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
mccuck.jpg
195KB, 1200x1200px
>Looks disgusting (Paul Ryan is at least handsome)
>is married to an asian (again as opposed to Paul Ryan who is married to a blonde qt)
>can't fucking string 3 sentences together without mumbling his words
>every time he speaks, it's like someone is reading the fucking magna carta, you want to fall asleep after 20 seconds
>can't defend a single republican or small government idea if his life dependent on it
>>
Because he's so easily and willingly manipulated.
>>
>>139782500
Old white men tend to control the Republican Party and exclude everyone else.
>>
>>139782500
At the RNC, he was named chairman of the convention. This spot is named by crowd acclimation of the delegates. Problem is they booed him off stage but got the job anyways. He's literally being propped up by...well I don't even know who.
>>
He got us a judge. Be grateful.
>>
>>139785098

He didn't do shit nigger.
>>
>>139785098
>he did his job, be grateful when he does the bare minimum
>>
>>139782500
OP is right. This guy looks disgusting.
>>
>>139782500

Swampers got to swamp.
>>
File: trump shit face.jpg (22KB, 236x330px) Image search: [Google]
trump shit face.jpg
22KB, 236x330px
>>139782500
In the end, Mitch and Ryan will win and Trump will get btfo
>>
Italian plumbers keep jumping on his back
>>
>>139782500

I'm not an apologist, but I think it is easier for "backbencher" Republicans to be more ideologically pure in their proclamations and policy prescriptions as opposed to those who actually have to set legislative agenda while taking into consideration electoral cycles, public opinion, and congressional opposition.

Do you really think Mitch McConnell believes the federal government should be involved in healthcare?
>>
File: images.jpg (4KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 300x168px
>>139782500
I think he looks pretty dapper for a tortoise
>>
we really need to meme sharron angle into congress
>>
Post Ryan wife
>>
They have a terrible habit of picking terrible leaders. They nominated Mitt Romney for fucks sake. They are too far removed from real American conservatives.
>>
>>139791393

Does the criteria you would prescribe for a party leader take into consideration influence and ability to forward agenda? It can't all just be pure agenda, at some point the rubber has to hit the road.
>>
People say he's really good at the tactical side of politics. I don't know how much of that is him and how much of that is Obama's fuckups but the results have been great for the Republican Party.
>>
File: RXbyL.gif (1014KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
RXbyL.gif
1014KB, 320x240px
>>139782500
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.