[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UKUS RELATIONS AND (((THEIR))) PLANS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 15

File: uk-us-flags.jpg (61KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
uk-us-flags.jpg
61KB, 400x400px
Anyone else noticed the almost ubiquitous shilling of anti-British / anti-Yank posting by their respective counterparts? Brits making anti-american posts and vice versa.

Isn't this a dramatic difference from how things were post-Brexit and post-Trump?

It's pretty clear there are multiple forces out there that do not want to see white, English speaking nations working together and that they have influenced all of us on this site.

This thread serves as a public service announcement to put down the petty anger at your fellow Anglo (US, Aus, NZ, Can, UK) and unite for your futures.

Please bump this post and recreate this thread when it dies, we must make everyone aware of what's going on.
>>
>>139777198
It's just banter dude, relax
>>
>>139777198
There's a lot of banter, but I feel that those Yanks who vitriolically hate us are either shills or Aryan-Larpers.
>>
>>139777692
Some of it is banter but some is clear attempts at smearing eachothers image.

You have to understand the parties that keep English nations divided have huge amounts to gain in doing so. (Europe, Israel, China etc)
>>
>>139777198
Yeah I've noticed an uptick in banter from the brits, I just assumed they were salty because everyone is focused on the US for now.

Maybe it is shills, for why it's worth I've always seen the UK as our greatest ally. Not closest, that goes to Canada.
>>
>>139778018
americans annoy me sometimes but
americans>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>non english world
>>
>>139777720
I seriously doubt there's an anti British sentiment in the U.S, quite the opposite. There might be wetbacks that don't really like the idea of us being close, but I doubt they even have the intelligence to bother with such things

>>139778018
True, there is much to be gained, especially by the EU, but how much effect can that have anyway? We've fought side by side and we have a ton in common. With that being said, I always enjoy Anglo threads so good job OP
>>
>>139778369
This is why I assume they're either shills or Paddies with a proxy.
>>
File: Muh airforce.png (383KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Muh airforce.png
383KB, 1080x1080px
>>139777198
>>
>>139778302
I doubt most are salty about it, we only get annoyed when our own people are focusing on care more about Trump than Brexit. Even though Trump doesn't affect them in any way.
>>
>>139778493
We do the same shit, Lad.
>>
File: newaustraliamap3.jpg (294KB, 527x700px) Image search: [Google]
newaustraliamap3.jpg
294KB, 527x700px
>>139778369
If you take the average posts between Brits / Yanks in 2016 and compare it to now shit has changed significantly. We were united with a cause and therefore at our strongest whereas now it's almost as if we've lost focus.
>>
File: withlibertyandjusticefory'all.png (216KB, 500x481px) Image search: [Google]
withlibertyandjusticefory'all.png
216KB, 500x481px
nah, we like you because your accent is such a dick tease
>>
>>139777198
I think that although we are all undoubtedly proud of our respective countries / nations / flags etc etc, we are more united on /pol/ than we are with most of our countrymen through ideologies.

I would happily fight for a redpilled Yank over a bluepilled Englishman anyday.

Anglo unity.
>>
>>139777198
It just bants. Bongs and Yanks will always be friends
>>
>>139778453
Just ignore em and make threads like this

>>139778811
Checked. I took a two year hiatus from the chan and a lot has changed since and can confirm. There's just been a huge influx from T_D that's messed things up a bit. Best we can do to combat that is more Anglo threads. Maybe an Anglo daily?

>>139779232
Kek, when you realize that we're the ones with the accent.

>>139779233
Well said Willy. I too would fight for you guys, when Fritz inevitably chimps out, as Fritz does
>>
>>139777198
>anti-British

It's well deserved desu
>>
>>139777198
What do brothers / friends do? They have play fights and are always testing each other.

Same thing.
>>
>>139779654
Well deserved how? Can't just waltz in and say stupid shit like that without making a case.

>Back to plebbit

>>139779691
That's another way of seeing it too. If you were to look at most siblings behavior towards each other without knowing they're siblings, you'd think they hate each other. My best friend and I became best friends after we beat the shit out of each other
>>
>>139779648
>Anglo daily
That's a good idea
>>
>>139777198
>UKUS

You have to admit USUK sounds way better
>>
File: article-10333-hero.jpg (72KB, 600x497px) Image search: [Google]
article-10333-hero.jpg
72KB, 600x497px
>>139780221
Buddy this whole board is pretty much one gigantic Anglo Daily. Non-anglos are merely guests and not important at all.
>>
>>139777692
>>139777720
>>139778018
>>139779691
It may be that now but eventually it will split us if it becomes too much
>>
>>139780768
While this is true it'd definitely be handy to have a trusted area, currently the board is flooded with division shills
>>
>>139780221
I want to contribute, any ideas on the format?

>>139780768
That's true, but we're talking for a more specific and focused thread.
>>
>>139781318
Essentially similar to the Brit/pol/ generals but make the news links relevant to all Anglo countries, keeping up with Trump and Nige etc (Nige does a radio show now) and whatever else needs to be known, maybe a link to CANZUK?
>>
>>139781503
Didn't even know what CANZUK was till now. They seem to be having support from some big names and even a petition

http://www.canzukinternational.com/2017/08/canzuk-international-to-develop-cross-party-support-group.html

http://www.canzukinternational.com/2017/07/canzuk-free-movement-petition-receives-194000-signatures.html
>>
Bump
>>
>>139782115
Yeah, it's definitely the kind of thing we need right now. There are too many forces attempting to stomp out our shared culture and the best answer is to work together
>>
positive sentiment towards the UK plummeted around the time of may's special election and her proposal to censor the internet
>>
>>139777198
NEWS FLASH

America and Americans don't care about Britain, and your pathetic fawning obsession with them is fucking embarrassing. Give it a rest.
>>
>>139785216
Doubt that's the case. The average Joe doesn't even know who May is and sees Britain as a trusted ally and good friend. Funny how we got so close to war during the 20's and 30's though

>>139785392
NEWS FLASH

The average Brit doesn't care about America either. We're separated by a god damn ocean and we have little effect on each others lives.

How exactly is it pathetic? All the OP was trying to do is promote closer ties to culturally similar nations, nations that have endured much together
>>
I would March to the gates of Hell with my redpilled Yank and Bong brothers.

Hating commies and Mudslimes transcends borders.
>>
>>139785876
i thought we were talking about on /pol/
>>
I like the UK more than any other place, but they need to buck up. Plain and simple.
>>
>>139785978
You're a good sport to canbro, with quality women and hockey players and a pretty based sense of humor. Fun fact, dodge challengers are made in Canada. Ready and eager to assist if the frogs start having any rebellious ideas.

>>139786059
/pol/ is pretty much banter and new arrivals from T_D that take the banter too seriously, but there are shills however. Watch out
>>
>>139785876
>The average Brit doesn't care about America either

I know. In real life, besides your pervasive cancerous media, nobody in England talks about America. There are a few comments here and there about Trump because he's such a controversial figure and a big personality. I will say that, as a working class man in an area which is being diversified, most of the comments about him are positive. But I doubt that is the case for much of the country.

It's pathetic because it is almost always one-way, and it has gone into overdrive over the last few weeks - I see these suck-ups in almost every thread. British posters are usually poor quality at the best of times, and that's fine but I can't abide these arselickers, it drives me fucking mental. I can only assume it's teenagers who are on their summer holidays and haven't grown out of their America infatuation yet - which we all go through to some extent due to brainwashing from your aforementioned media.
>>
>>139786547
The whole point of this thread is that the UKUS camaraderie that we had post brexit and Trump has disappeared since 2016. People suggested Anglo general threads to help rebuild what we had before, and I put my two cents in that U.S. board sentiments towards the UK have weakened since May's special election and her comments about the internet.
I think that mainly Americans are losing faith in the UK that they are for real on Brexit. I thought there would be a strong alliance formed between the UK and the US in the form of a strong trade agreement and mutual interdependence post Trump and Brexit but with the UK's weak stance on Brexit that all seems to have faded.
>>
File: b05c1c_3895875.jpg (145KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
b05c1c_3895875.jpg
145KB, 960x960px
>>139786547

With the way things are going with Trudy I can't really fault them if they wanted to leave, I'm seeing more niggers and shitskins in my city every day.
>>
I would never again say a negative word about the Bongs if they would renounce their false rulers and pledge loyalty to the one who is truly The King.
>>
>>139786867
That's called pride and I think you've misunderstood. Personally I've never gotten the feeling of any "arselickery" going on, I just think it's a push for closer ties and mutual support. I've also seen many Americans, including myself, advocating for this.

>>139786953
Gotcha. Yeah, Brexit was really hyped and I used to lurk Brit/pol/ back in the day for my daily dose of people trying to barrage the Farage. Brexit negotiations aren't over and it's nobody's fault about the hype, just stay tuned.

>>139787484
It is kinda impressive that he can roll a blunt in the rain though...

>>139787705
Amen
>>
>>139786867
You mention trump probably a little more than average Americans mention brexit.

There is no infatuation here. Just anglos wanting to stick together. Together we are the single most powerful group in the history of the planet.

Also, if it makes you feel better, most American teens go through an infatuation period because of doctor who or some other BBC show.
>>
>>139786953
As soon as they announced the referendum I said to my friends and family that it was a dud. I said that, even if the people vote to leave, the government will not honour the decision. I still voted, because my dad made me promise that I would (dumb boomer still has faith in democracy, bless him) but I knew it would be in vain. The elites have a plan for the west, and nothing short of an actual violent insurrection will derail it I'm afraid.
>>
Okay guy, so I've decide to help with Anglodaily.
I was thinking about two news links related to each country, extra links for things related to two or more countries, mandatory CANZUK link and a reminder to sign their petition etc. Anything you'd like to see? Suggestions on thread name? Reputable news sources for CA, AUS, NZ and UK? Should SA and Ireland be in it too?
>>
>>139788248
It's not over yet dude. Hold your disappointment or excitement till it is
>>
>>139778811
>kaisermania
That sounds pretty dope
>>
>>139777198
Any Anglo is a friend of mine. Bump
>>
File: pistachiosprimed.jpg (35KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
pistachiosprimed.jpg
35KB, 780x438px
>>139777198
You ever wonder what it feels like to be a non-Anglo?
it's a weird thought
>>
>>139777198
There are a lot of arabs in germany / uk / european generally that complain about the "eternal anglo" and generally are anti white divide and conquer faggots

my guess is they are the muslims that up until a year or two back were attempting to infiltrate /pol/ pretending to be white natsoc posters that always ultimately pushed sharia compliance and a desire to bond with islam
>>
>>139789575
I very much doubt that any significant number of actual Pakistani Muslims frequent this board. There's nothing here for them. A poster behaving like an Achmed is much more likely to be a white lefty shill or simply a troll.
>>
Actually fucking hate yanks and canadians (aka yanks in denial) tbqh
>>
I saw a British family today when I was getting Ice Cream. really nice people, I hope the RAISE act brings in more Europeans especially my Anglo brothers. It's time to Make America Anglo Again!

>>139790017
t.maroi
>>
>>139789417
I can help with that. Former EU national here, born and raised till i was 14, moved to the U.S and have done a pretty good job at camouflaging, even picking up the accent of the locals. Anglos are viewed with envy, especially the fact that the entire world is forced to speak English. People bitch and moan all the time about Anglos because they think that you guys think you're better than then, in reality it's just them feeling insecure about themselves and their countries. They cling to past glories and try to find any excuse to attack Anglos, which is weird because they also love anglo culture. It's not uncommon to see people, especially girls, wearing clothing with the British or American flag, graffity etc and many English words have infiltrated the local languages
>>
>>139789905
What makes you doubt that? This place is pretty popular and has been for a while now. I have had quite a few conversations with islamists over the years here, the idea that this place would be the exclusive den of disaffected white youth? Thats a pipe dream
Like I said, earlier in /pol/ they were posting with the natsoc flag pretending to be whites, up until a large youtube channel "godblessadolphhitler" was banned and the creator came to /pol/ complaining and exposing himself as a muslim
there was also an arab that went down a ski mountain with the nazi flag as a cape, posted the video with nasheed music.

they have been here, they are definitely still here, and now they are probably the "eternal anglo" queers.
>>
>>139789905
/sg/ has unfortunately attracted literal non-LARPing muslims to /pol/
They've confused supporting Assad over pisrael as support for Islam

It was also proven way back (pre Syria) that MIDF actually shilled here also
>>
>>139790163
I've seen plenty of British flags in fashion, but the British flag is undeniably the best looking flag. I've never seen American flags worn outside of fat white guys though.

Do foreigners really wear old glory?
>>
>>139780221
I wouldn't mind a daily Anglosphere friendship thread. I like it when we get together and have nice conversations.
>>
>>139790089
Saw a British family too a while back. They asked for directions and I genuinely couldn't understand what the guy was saying. Then the wife, a Scott I assume, asked me, helped them and we had a laugh about it. 10/10 made my day

>>139790250
Many of em are also bitter Jerries, butthurt that we make fun of em, cause robots can't compute banter

>>139790472
Absolutely. They're especially fashionable in converse shoes. Just take a trip to Europe and you'll be surprised. My ex, a Dane, used to have this huge NYC poster in her living room
>>
>>139790089
Maori like your sort a lot more than anglos do.

They were actually a model minority before being exposed to your shit tier culture, now they all want to do is rap, kill whitey and replace their teeth with diamonds
>>
>>139777692
>>139777720
you're both a mob of faggots
>shitposting
believe what you want
>>
>>139790896
Das rite and we're coming to spread the gay in you fuckboi
>>
>>139779648
there are "anglosphere" threads and yanks think they are part of it
hell, the fucking brits hardly qualify now
>>
>>139791048
Dude you are no better then the two of us, you're getting tons of nonwhites as well.
>>
>>139791159
>Not realizing the eternal convict is shitposting.
>Lurk a little moar newfriend
>>
I love you dad, and wish you the best. Same for Canada, Australia, and New Zealand.
>>
>>139791275
fuck off i am, i genuinely think Americans are the worst people, scourge of the planet
you say it's the niggers and the kikes but it's not, it's americanism.

you cunts are shit, you want the world to be in your image like the globalists you are, you exploit all people, destroy culture
the level of self righteous denial you have is so retarded and you take pride in that retardation.

the low level scum you claim to be niggerdom and the high level shit you claim to b the kikes but there are jews and blacks all over the world and they dont act to the same extent like your ones.

it's the US and it's cancer.
I fucking hate you, the love and praise is the shitposting.
>>
>>139777198

I've noticed it too, fortunately the opinions of the masses matter very little.
>>
>>139792055
How has the U.S influenced your life again Jack? You are shitposting or an edgy teen, if the latter then lurk moar
>>
>>139777198
How deluded do you have to be to think that idiots LARPing on /pol/ is going to affect international relations between Britain and America?
>>
>>139792055
We saved you silly twats twice then contained the Soviets. You're just salty because your lot made stupid leadership choices to fight Germany and drain your Empire.

Now go prep your Paki.
>>
>>139792681
Read the whole thread before posting. He was specifically complaining about shills driving us against each other
>>
>>139792625
we've adopted your shit culture of consumerism, decadence and liberal values, kiss your ass every time there is a war which fucks over our relations with countries that have no actual issue with us and you're in our country which makes us seem like we're on your side.
we hate you, get the fuck out of my country.
>>139792725
The japs wouldn't have sided with the krauts if there wasnt an oil embargo placed on them by the US
fuck you, i'm not going to give thanks for helping us when you created the problem
>>
>>139792882
>shills
Does anyone have actual proof that paid shills operate on /pol/?

It sounds like pure nonsense.
>>
>>139793156
Has the aussie sun fried your brain or something?

Australia is heavily dependant on its military and political alliance with the US. I've been to Australia and it's basically America with a slightly different accent.
>>
>>139792055
we were never into world domination and we're not even so fond of now, it sort of just happened upon us. our traditional culture was always about about wanting to avoid foreign entanglements;you have to understand it's why we seem so myopic and insular despite having reigns of the world. Our nation was never intended to become the most dominant and influential force on the planet, because in the beginning it was all about trying to get away from yurop and authoritarian and oppressive situations. It's why we don't have the imperialist outlook that others would have wielding this amount of power. america is a contradiction dude, nothing we can do except roll with it, especially after we got co-opted decades ago
>>
File: leinventedbanter.png (439KB, 731x631px) Image search: [Google]
leinventedbanter.png
439KB, 731x631px
>>139780832
>>
>>139793156
The alliance goes both ways faggot. What will you do when china suddenly starts looking your way? Who secures the trade in the east china sea where a lot of your trade goes through? As for culture, so be it. Can't you produce your own? How exactly has our government forced you to buy into hollywood? Unless you're complaining about the internet, the same invention that's allowing you to bitch at me while on your period. Last time I checked, we didn't have a laser that controls people's thoughts, so if you wanna combat lefty propaganda then grab a book, learn how to debate, talk about the shit that's bothering ya with your friends and if your ideas are superior then they'll prevail. Be an adult, stop bitching, start doing
>>
>>139777198
I only hate wales. You English/Scotish/NorthIrish anons are fine. But I hope you fucking welsh die
>>
>>139793478
...and i should be happy about it and just accept it?
Australia has a unique culture and it is dying due to external forces (not just the US) and them being pushed by pollies who can only see the monetary value of facilitating and catering to foreigners and their customs.
If you go to a city it's basically the US and the people out bush wont talk to you because you are different so you'll never know.
The lack of rural work and the push to be suburbanite faggots is making kids move to the cities and adopt the city culture.
>>139793816
i do empathise with the view and condition of the average american, you should keep your culture and more power to you in doing so but the corporatocracy (the real power) just sees the world as a market place and all peoples are just potential consumers
>>139794047
china has looked our way and i hate that too.
we cater to them for the shekels that cold be made at the expense of losing our culture and our birthrights
expecting me to pick one or the other is bullshit, it's the same result either way
>>
>>139793269
Haven't seen any proof, I just use it to mean divide and conquer butthurts or trolls

>>139794408
Fuck no you shouldn't roll over and take it you tard. Celebrate your culture and promote it, you can't ask us to do it for you.

I'm wasn't expecting you to pick anything at all, just pointing out that the alliance itself serves you as well. What I am expecting you to do however is to get yourself out there and fight on your own lefty influence and to celebrate Aussie culture. Anglo threads aren't promoting uniformity, we recognize the differences between each other and like them. Last thing I personally want, is a world that's a clone of us. If you're unhappy, do something about it, don't expect us to flip a switch and all will be well
>>
>>139793816
it's also the reason why our master always push the ya gotta save da worl and installing democracy memes. you can't sell the idea of imperial conquest to the american people because it would go against our founding mythos. the only way you can get americans to be attack dogs is if you get them to believe they're liberating a people, otherwise it's not going to be well received at all. that's why america is flat out retarded as a typically hostile empire, it goes against our very roots
>>
>>139795258
You have turned out to be a very similar entity to the British Empire of old though, as much as that might be a painful realization for you.
>>
>>139795258
Yeah, damned if we do, damned if we don't. If America was suddenly to vanish from international affairs, allies that have supported us and put their trust in us would be royally fucked. That's treason. However, we can't please everybody so we end up the bad guy no matter what. Too bad the (((history))) we teach in schools is about how sorry we are for shit and how much we suck. If only people were more informed of our fathers visions.

>>139795598
And just like everyone was bitching about the Empire then, they're bitching about us now. The empire had it's problems, but it brought peace, stability and civilization to the world. People are just short sighted and tend to see the bad, don't blame em
>>
>>139794972
>>139793269
Applied memetics, JIDF and CTR were here but mostly just lurked. i dont think the point of it is to alter our views it's more to see how an uninhibited, large sample size react to certain ideas.
A new one that i need to look into is what is what with the Highlands forum.
>also, shareblue is a news outlet, not a group. the articles have a left bias so they could be used to validate ideas expressed, not push ideas. David Brock is head of a body similar to the ADL though and that is the real concern, although all media folk have an allegiance so the whole thing isnt that unusual. For the newfriends who came here since the election shareblue is the first example they've seen of narratives pushed, imo thats the deal
>>139794972
it serves from a monetary value and as long as there is capital and influence thrown around people are going to exploit it at the expense of the people.
It's more US media influence that has the effect of accepting and the notion that we should keep up with external value systems - if we are not as progressive/liberal etc we are somehow behind
keeping up with the joneses is our rationale for changing so drastically imo
>>
>>139796705
I agree, the media and leftist in general try to push uniformity, usually by shaming etc, but those are ideas anyway and good ideas tend to win over the bad ones and you can see that happening right now with cable news having laughably low ratings. People are rejecting them and people are rebelling against their tactics, how many right wing news outlets were there 3-4 years ago? Change takes time and the more you speak against American media influence and ideas the more people will notice and they too will will speak up. Point being that I want to visit Australia and not feel like I've landed in Oregon, but for that is entirely up to you, like it or not we can't just ban ideas, but we can easily fight them
>>
File: download.jpg (16KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
16KB, 260x194px
Anyway guys, I'm out. Stay tuned for tomorrow I'll start posting Anglodaily, hope it's successful and gains steam. Jack, sorry that you feel that way bro hope >pic related. cheers you up. OP 10/10
>>
Wtf I love america now

Hamburger
>>
File: 1504074950612.png (73KB, 202x296px) Image search: [Google]
1504074950612.png
73KB, 202x296px
>implying i actually resent a fellow anglo
We're all great, and ought to unite against them. Imagine our raw might compared to some Germanic fuckhead.
>>
I love America so much I'm becoming a armourer so I can feel what freedom feels like to shoot
>>
File: White women are race-traitor.jpg (446KB, 1128x227px) Image search: [Google]
White women are race-traitor.jpg
446KB, 1128x227px
>>139777198

80% white country hold hands with literally nigger tier 50% hellhole

Sir, That Relation Must be Terminated
>>
>>139777198
Leftist Brits are insufferable, but it's because they're leftists
>>
File: 1504068575581.gif (415KB, 480x238px) Image search: [Google]
1504068575581.gif
415KB, 480x238px
>>139801402
I'm sorry, but you're in no room to judge another nation on being white as you're presumably Southern Korean.

You'd also know that America is a very, very large country and has millions of more occupants compared to Great Britain or New Zealand. Therefore, we actually contain more Whites when compared to said country. You also should know that the only places overran with niggers are the South, and some urban centers, otherwise the remainder of the country is extremely white and leans to the right politically.

>le 50 xd meme muh amerimongrel
Citation? Last time I checked, we contain 77% White Americans. "Hispanic-White" refers to Iberians, or those of European stock moving from Southern American countries such as Argentina to America.
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.