[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THE CANADIAN ECONOMY IS GOING TO CRA--

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: justintrudeau.jpeg.jpg (264KB, 1200x786px) Image search: [Google]
justintrudeau.jpeg.jpg
264KB, 1200x786px
Gross domestic product grew at an annualized 4.5 per cent pace, handily topping forecasts for 3.7 per cent and making for the best rate since the third quarter of 2011.

The first quarter was unchanged at 3.7 per cent.“When was the last time you heard of a 4.5-per-cent print on any kind of growth? I mean, you’re looking at China,” said TD Deputy Chief Economist Derek Burleton

http://www.bnn.ca/canada-s-economy-bounces-back-with-significant-life-in-q2-1.843803

Hail Trudeau, Hail Victory
>>
>>139774722
Except that 1/4 of our economic growth is in fucking real estate, and when that pops we're gonna have a recession enema the size of the CN tower.
>>
it's phantom growth the common man won't feel it.

they are prepping you in order to raise the interest rates again. all your news is controlled. you are the sears of nation states.
>>
>>139774722
soon it will come crashing down. also this probably is no where close to covering all the debt he had/has to take to make.this happen.
>>
2 percent of the gdp is real estate transactions. 5 percent is home renovations.

You're fucked, buds
>>
File: Trudeau-Castro-crop.jpg (57KB, 600x334px) Image search: [Google]
Trudeau-Castro-crop.jpg
57KB, 600x334px
Hail the son of Fidel Castro.

Fuck Justin, and anyone who supports this piece of shit.
>>
>>139774722
It's business crossing the border after the trump election and >>139774954
and >>139775001

Economists are in a sort of fantasyland right now
>>
File: trudeau crash.jpg (161KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
trudeau crash.jpg
161KB, 780x438px
thanks you based Trudeau
>>
>>139774954
>Except that 1/4 of our economic growth is in fucking real estate
Nah, I know my small town of a hundred thousand people needs at least another 10 major hotels. It wont be popping any time soon.
>>
>>139774722
God, he REALLY looks like a substitute drama teacher, doesn't he?
>>
>>139775194
N E E S O N
>>
>>139774722

chinks own all your houses though.
>>
Oh wow the jews who control the money supply and the media blasting this gay NWO shit is shovelling money into countries with retarded liberal policies to keep up a farce that they are growing even though no one would be able to tell you just exactly how such high numbers were achieved in relation to the liberal policies that supposedly caused them!
>>
>>139774722
Because selling large amounts of land to China has given a small simulation to our economy.

Alberta oil industry hasnt bounced back since the NDP fucked it over. There wont be any real economic change until our industries start producing and hiring again.
>>
>>139774722
jesus christ i hate that dude
>>
Winnipeg here. There's very few good jobs left in this horses ass of a city and yet I'm seeing scores of new condo buildings pop up every year. It's like those fucking Chinese ghost cities.
>>
>>139774722
The economies around the world are all 'growing', but it's fake growth, unwritten by years of Western QE and Chinese stimulus spending. It's now being use the inflate various real estate bubbles across the world, including Canada.

Everybody's fucked once the game is over.
>>
>>139774954

we need btc to hit 1m usd, houses and the cdn$ to crash all at the same time

be set for life
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.