[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>factory farmed meat is unethical. thats why i only eat meat

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: ambush.webm (3MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
ambush.webm
3MB, 640x640px
>factory farmed meat is unethical. thats why i only eat meat ive hunted myself

/facepalm
>>
>>139774486
Holy shit, what a shot. I'm guessing he punctured a lung and the heart? What caused the mood to cough up so much blood?
>>
>>139774486
That is the most baller shit ever, that moose was huge. Mad respect. Get fukt moose nigger.
>>
Good shot man right in the heart

OP Confirmed only hunting for black cock
>>
File: Alaska-YukonMoose.jpg (119KB, 700x541px) Image search: [Google]
Alaska-YukonMoose.jpg
119KB, 700x541px
>>139775198
Looks like it hit just above the heart.
Hunting arrows have broad edges to open as large of a wound as possible. Perfect lung shot.
Add increased respiration and heart rate from the panicked running and you've got yourself a lung(s) full of blood and a very dead moose.
>>139777134
No way that's a heart shot, it survived for far too long for that.
>>
>>139774486
only retarded americans use fucking arrows when having rifles and shotguns this serving as further proof of their mental retardation

>>139775198
he hit the lungs

>>139777134
>blood coming out of the nose
>hits the heart
american education
>>
>>139774486
Go back to plebit you fucking bitch
>>
It is a moose
It is a prey
It evolved to get chased around by bigger predators.
He does what he does.
What about you?
You cry for the prey.
>>
File: pigger_gets_stabbed.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
pigger_gets_stabbed.webm
3MB, 960x540px
Is this a hunting webm thread?
>>
>>139774486
>eating something raised for death is less ethical than eating something you hunt

>thing you're hunting can kill you
>can run away
>can smell you
>can hide
>had an entire life before you came along

>thing cage or "cage" can do none of that

Don't get me wrong I like meat no matter how it is obtained but hunting is obviously less cruel.
>>
>>139774486
>born into shitty conditions
>force fed corn to get fat
>probably cant even move most of the time
>force fed incredible amounts of antibiotics to stem off the constant sickness
>taken into a slaughter house, left to pump adrenaline until meat is spoiled
>killed by a (literally) filthy immigrant
>no sanitation

OR

>born to live free
>eat grass and fuck bitches
>not constantly sick, not filthy, not antibiotics
>eventually killed by a predator
>meat tastes good

honestly getting ganked by a human is a way better way to go than getting torn down by wolves, and the animal gets to live a happy life instead of living a terrible life and then spoiling the meat with adrenaline before dying.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.