[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Droid kit ad, white boys need not apply

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: droid kit.png (958KB, 1848x949px) Image search: [Google]
droid kit.png
958KB, 1848x949px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxECOeOnqog

Here's an example of the diversity-obsessed marketing department missing a key demographic who will actually be interested in buying the product (little white boys) in their efforts to be progressive and inclusive of underrepresented groups. They somehow think if they market their ad for these little Star Wars electronics kits to minorities and girls, they will be encouraged to enter engineering fields. Do they assume that little Asian boys and little white boys will already want this and don't need to be targeted in the advertising? If you look at any graduate school for engineering or computer science, you will see mostly foreign-born Asian men and a few white men. You will see hardly any women of any race and hardly any blacks or Latinos of any gender. The marketing department knows this and deliberately reverses that in their ad. Do you think they are going overboard in their extreme "over-diversity" here? Will that hurt sales? By the way, the YouTube comments are still enabled on that video ;) The product launches on September 1st.
>>
File: droid kit.png (677KB, 1281x690px) Image search: [Google]
droid kit.png
677KB, 1281x690px
Sorry, forgot to crop in old MS Paint :)
>>
>>139773398
I've seen the local R2D2 builders before. They're all average, middle-aged white dudes.
>>
>>139775800
SHUT UP BIGOT
THEY ARE ALL DIVERSE IN THE 666 GENDERS, IN ALL RACES AND IN ALL RELIGIONS!!!!

NATIVE AFRICANS, XERS AND LGBT ARE THE BEST ONES AT IT

YOU WILL NOT DIVIDE US!
>>
>>139773398

>promote niche market product
>alienate the people that compose that niche market

Y U DO THIS
>>
Seriously, I always feel a deep cringe when I detect liberal propaganda in any medium now. Is this normal? This time it came when the black kid nodded at the white whore. Don't care about race at all, and think politics should shut their mouth about it for good. That being said, it made me cringe.
>>
>>139773398
I'd have loved to shown my future Children Star Wars, but even that's tarnished.
>>
File: s4dTtBy.jpg (86KB, 384x313px) Image search: [Google]
s4dTtBy.jpg
86KB, 384x313px
>>139773398
I tried building a driod but all it could say was "gas the kikes"
>>
Its fucking everywhere they clearly have an agenda so if you aren't a thoroughbred monkey I suggest you start seeing it for what it is.
>>
>>139773398
https://youtu.be/VVnOsonF1Fw
>>
>>139777403
funny shit
>>
>>139773398
>Disney wants to get more qt jailbait to go into the creepy cellar to """built robots"""

I can't find a single reason my penis is upset with this.
>>
white boyz dont like productive toys like building robots. they play video games like world of warcraft and public battle grounds game. it would be poor marketing to target a group that has no interest
>>
>>139778056
Don't think with your penis
>>
File: jew jew abrams.jpg (55KB, 768x517px) Image search: [Google]
jew jew abrams.jpg
55KB, 768x517px
>>139773398
>caring about star wars in 2017
I mean ffs its now completely jewish propaganda
>>
>>139773398
that shit is cringe but I'd fuck that chick until her cunt bleeds
>>
File: 1487133556521.jpg (68KB, 431x450px) Image search: [Google]
1487133556521.jpg
68KB, 431x450px
So I'm supposed to believe they're smart enough to build robots but too retarded to flick a light switch?
>>
>>139779838
Its some funny shit. In reality that kid is more likely to be doing any number of criminal things, and the girl certainly has no interest in things starwars outside of keeping up appearances.
>>
File: 1445007933685.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1445007933685.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>139773398
>those comments
>>
>>139777403
>the fucking description
My sides have left the solar system.
>>
>>139783376
holy shit
>>
>>139773398
You could change the music on this to some horror theme and just as the girl goes down into the basement, splice in basement scene from Don't Breathe.
>>
>>139785364
make it happen
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.