[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why retail is dying?? THIS! My quest to be Chad ruined

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 28rcoox.gif (2MB, 380x216px) Image search: [Google]
28rcoox.gif
2MB, 380x216px
Be me on a quest to become a Chad
Go into vitamin store for some Brotein
Have cash to pay
Have clerk ask for my name address email phone number
I say no thanks
She be like "I caint be rangin you up unless you give me yo info so we can be sending you all our sweet deals in the future".

Happens all the time. I tried to buy a simple Pumpkin candle for my apartment bc my woman and I like autumn. Yankee Candle may as well demand my DNA sample before selling me a god damn shit smelling candle.

This is why retail is dying. I can order both from my couch without seeing or speaking to anyone...much less wading through hordes of degenerates at the mall.

No you cant have my email or phone number. Fuck you. Heres cash. Keep the change. Bye.
>>
>>139771277
Have you tried just stealing stuff?
>>
No im not a degenerate liberal
>>
Yeah I went to the source to get a USB extender and when I went to pay they asked for my email. I said "no thanks". He just gave me a blank stare and said "yeah uh, we just need your email". I said what for? He replied "We just need it for the receipt". I was confused and angry at this point. Like just let me pay for my shit and fucking leave. I finally said "I don't care about my receipt I'd just like to pay for this". Again, gave me a blank stare and said "oh-ok".
>>
>>139771277
>>139771894
>>139771993
What? Shit never happens, where the fuck you shopping
>>
File: 1491176879735.png (3KB, 186x186px) Image search: [Google]
1491176879735.png
3KB, 186x186px
>Middle aged women talks down to me in sainsburys for not having a club card
Bitch you're gonna sell my information and in exchange you're gonna give me 5p off vodka? Fuck off cunt.
>>
>>139771277
Glad I'm not the only one. I always walk out. Some cashiers will even ask me to just make something up. Nope.
>>
>>139771277
Bro, have you've saved over 44 dollars on your Powerup Rewards card today, you should renew you could have paid for it two times with how much you've saved. It's only 20 dollars per year and you're not going to get that 44 dollars I mentioned, that was in the past and this is now.
>>
>>139771277

Name?
Anon E. Mous

Zip code ?

76239 (caliber of what I shoot with, not real ZIP)

E-mail so you can get our sweet deals?

[email protected]

Just lie, Anon; they're not doing a background check for a TS security clearance.
>>
>>139771277
Dude, you know online retailers do the same thing? Instead of having to ask you, you have given it to them freely by signing up for an account. Every retailer does the same thing.
>>
>>139771277
Stay out of big box chains you cheap jew
>>
I hope not. I've been working at walmart for over a decade and I need this job as I don't have anything else in life.
>>
>>139771277

Lol you realize they're doing the same thing when you order online with a credit card, right? They get all your information, you literally type all the shit in yourself hahahaha
>>
>>139775442
i love going to walmart and trying to spot people who arent fat
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.