[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 18

File: IMG_20170831_215450.jpg (102KB, 649x662px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170831_215450.jpg
102KB, 649x662px
Is it because of MGTOW?
>>
>>139767320
Clearly, women hate freedom.
>>
>>139767320
It's obviously capitalism's fault
>>
>>139767320

Rights dont make people happy accomplishment and successful responsibilities do. We have never stopped babying women. Even now women are the majority of graduates from college and we let them get meme degrees.
>>
>>139767320
OMG!!! They are going full MILO!!!
>>
>>139767320
more rights means more work and the available work is not fulfilling at all.
>>
>>139767320
Watch the mental gymnastics now as they blame it on white guys
>>
>>139768178
white guys gave them freedom
>>
>>139767320
The grass is always greener on the other side.
>>
>>139767320
They asked for it, women deserve to be miserable, fuck them
>>
>inb4 article blaming men and videogames instead of the real issue
>>
> work 60 hours a week instead of staying home and raising children like nature intended

Why are they so unhappy?
>>
>>139767320
Because of white men and the patriarchy :^)
>>
>>139767320
>posts 1 article saying women haven't become happier
>ignores all the countless studies/articles saying otherwise

This is such a partisan topic with such obviously biased conclusions that having any opinion either way is gay
>>
>>139767320
https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/may/18/womens-rights-happiness-wellbeing-gender-gap

link for the lazy fags
>>
>>139769092
Please archive it
https://archive.is/VTNYp
>>
>>139769047
>there is no truth guys it's somewhere in a gray middle area that nobody should ever talk about
>check ur privlige meeight
>>
Because women are vain and easily tricked. Imagine how fucking stupid you have to be to get tricked into working 40 hours a week and going to war? It's like Tom Sawyer tricking the neighborhood kids into painting the fence except the fence is destroying civilization
>>
File: 1504080721986.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1504080721986.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>139769130
Why bother when you're here bae?
>>
>>139769206
>taking all the articles that align with ur opinions as proof ur right
literally bluepill mindset
>>
>>139767320
Women decided they wanted to live like men, and now they're unhappy.
I wonder why.
>>
File: 1500162807682.gif (931KB, 250x197px) Image search: [Google]
1500162807682.gif
931KB, 250x197px
>>139767320
thats not REAL women's rights
>>
File: 1502857848181.jpg (79KB, 640x493px) Image search: [Google]
1502857848181.jpg
79KB, 640x493px
>>139769297
Kek this so much
>>
>>139767320
Gee, I wonder why that could be.

>>139767543
>>
>>139768416
Good point
>>
>>139769047
Are you retarded? This has been the result of every study done on the subject for decades.
>>
>>139769297
Fuckin 'a. I love this analogy.
>>
>But strangely, working women in areas with strong traditional values – where most people had voted against equal pay – were happier than working women in liberal cantons.

>Even though their salaries were further below those of the men around them, the women in more traditional communities were less likely to report discrimination than their countrywomen in more liberal areas.
Jesh
>>
>>139769047
You know, I don't think I've ever seen a single study showing that women have been getting happier over the past several decades, though I've seen several articles about studies that had the exact opposite conclusion.

Does anyone have one?
>>
>>139769047
There are no such studies and the article is posted on the Guardian which is more left-wing than Karl Marx. Even the retarded liberals know that feminism is horseshit yet they pretend that just a bit more feminism is going to fix the problems it has caused.
>>
File: Bored pepe.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Bored pepe.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>The single most important factor in women's happiness is having children and family.

>Feminism scorns children and family.

>Women get less happy

Why this is a surprise to anyone is beyond me.
>>
>>139769297
Lol good one anon
>>
>>139767320
It turns out working long hours, staying away from any kids (if you even have any) and underplaying your femininity is a recipe for women to be just as unhappy as men.
>>
>>139769047

This

>>139770814

Women obviously hate not being pampered and being given everything like the little children they always are.
>>
>freedom was actually a white patriarchy trap to make women unhappy in order to enslave them
calling it
>>
>>139767320

Attractive well functioning women never needed feminism
>>
>>139769669
I want Femssad to sit on my face.
>>
>>139767320
Because women will never be happy, it's in their genes to feel unsatisfied.
>>
>>139767320
Because you can't be happy and have ambitious at the same time.
>>
>>139771576
Post evidence, fedora friend.
>>
File: SuperiorSouthern.jpg (556KB, 664x1277px) Image search: [Google]
SuperiorSouthern.jpg
556KB, 664x1277px
>>139770801
AAAHHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>139767320

women just need strong, hard working, hard fucking, at the same time aggressive and protective men.

rest is just modern bullshit.

most western women can't even confess this fact to theirselves but this is the only fact that make them happy.
>>
File: baby_smile.jpg (148KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
baby_smile.jpg
148KB, 960x540px
>>139767320
>Why?

Because the cult of lying marxist harpies, feminists, convinced women that giving up on pic related and coming to workforce to compete with us men on butt kissing strangers for money was the meaning of life.
>>
Men and women are going nuts because there are no gender roles to live up to anymore, just debt slavery and no future.
>>
File: WomenHaveBecomeHappier.png (327KB, 875x587px) Image search: [Google]
WomenHaveBecomeHappier.png
327KB, 875x587px
>>139770814
>>139770843
>>139770501
Easily researched, particularly if you pay attention to the articles dismissed as propaganda from feminist shills
>>
>>139771914
They need but they don't want while they're young and when they become older strong men already don't want them.
West became victim of itself agenda.
>>
>>139772115
>>139772115
>>139772115
>>139772115
>>139772115
BUT DOES BEING A CONSUMER NOT FUFILL YOU GOOD SIR???
>>
>>139771914

never give a shit about women's opinions and feelings. fuck them hard, slap them hard, tell them either accept your authority or fuck off.

this will make them happy.

important: first, you should believe that kind of behaviour is the ultimate truth and never show any weakness. be confident and secure. you're man. come on. woman is no match to you. they are just childish weak creatures.
>>
>>139767320
Women have had it easy, all they had to do was cook, clean and care for children then they wanted to do what men do, welcome to hell thot's.
>>
>>139771697
>asking proof for things that only experience can dictate

You're either a man who's never been with a woman or you're a woman who hates being a woman
>>
Women like to be controlled; or rather, they like to be under the authority of a man they respect. Disposable, promiscuous relationships mess with their psyche, although they will continue to be in them as long as the sexually permissive culture we have no persists, because they cannot resist Chad, and thanks to hook up apps etc, Chad has so many options he won't settle down with one.
>>
>>139772221

so, you say when women are young they don't want hard working, hard fucking, strong men??

what do they want?
>>
>>139772607
They want to drink and dance.
>>
Men have had thousands of years being the builders, the providers, the defenders. It's built into us in the bone in a way that it's not built into women. When men do these things we're fulfilling our role in society as defined by generations of instinct. When women do them they're not. They may consciously want to do them, and so think that if they do them they'll be happy, but subconsciously they'll always feel as if they're not fulfilling their responsibilities as women in society. It's not something a feminist can ever admit, because it flies in the face of the whole "women are powerful, women can do whatever they want, gender roles are artificial" movement, but it's fundamentally true and we all know it..
>>
>>139772224

Sometimes I think about history and continuity and what I evolved to do but then I remember taking stuff seriously is totally tryhard lmao I'm going to order a dominos
>>
>>139767320
Women are biologically wired to be subservient and dependant on a mab. The strong, independent woman that needs no man is a complete fairytale and goes against a woman's biological needs.

Basically they're not happy unless being taken care of and protected.
>>
>>139767320
Do you think women will become even more unhappy once the sex robots start replacing them?
>>
>>139772783

yes, this is your test. yes, they drink and dance in the clubs. for what? to find a bed partner for the night. if you drink too much and dance like her, you're not a good bed partner for her. real men drink moderately and keep away and watch her from distance. after some time you join her dancing, hold her hand and get her out of club and bring your home. be tough. hold her tight. this might sound like a little rape. but most women easily reach orgasm during forced sex. fantasy is not forced sex. this is not a fantasy. this is reality of human nature. this is how chimpanzees mate.
>>
>>139772190
I searched for the title on four different search engines and turned up nothing.
Then I looked up the author and went through her article history but the closest match is this but it only has the correct author, date, and image.
https://www.theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2017/04/the-h-spot-review-jill-filipovic-the-feminist-case-for-happiness/524241/

Do you have a link to the article pictured?
>>
>>139767320
They wanted to be men without acknowledging 90 percent of men living in poor conditions around the world.
>>
>>139772915
I hope you get raped by a Paki bong.
>>
>>139767320
Headline might as well read:

DESPITE GIVING HER EVERYTHING, SHE STILL COMPLAINS
>>
>>139769669
Unrelated, but is there still an .apk of FaceApp with the race filters still intact floating around or are all these images from the three hours it actually worked
>>
good fuck em
I hope they all start killing themselves and going back to hell where they belong
>>
>>139767320
If its from the guardian, then I would treat it for factual context as you would for CNN.
>>
>>139767320
They are children wanting to become adults, and seeing how terrible that it is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfhWzoFMui8
>>
>>139767320
theyre doing it wrong
>>
>>139767320
Women are depressed from not having any partners, so yes, Anon.
>>
>>139767320
Just like fags, they lose their victim status and feel just like everyone else with nothing to complain about, except not being a victim.
>>
>>139767320
The more rights you have, the more responsibility you have.
>>
>>139767320
Because they had it much easier before.

Previously
>Stay at home raising children if any
>Keep the house clean
>Have sex with husband
>Prepare food for children and husband
>Do whatever you want in your free time

Today
>Have 40+ hour work weeks
>Have to endure all the stress and bullshit that comes along with all of that
>Barely have time to do what you want
>Within your already low amount of spare time also have to find a man to have a family with

They don't realize they only screwed themselves over with all of that equality bullshit.
>>
>>139773780
the latter mate
>>
>>139767320
Because the "freedom" they fought for is not freedom, it's slavery.

The freedom to go to school (indoctrination)
The freedom to go to work (slavery)
The freedom to be a whore (sexual slavery)

And they gave away:
Decency/Being respected
The freedom to spend their time with their kids, making sure they make it as adults.
The freedom to keep the husband happy by doing housechores and making food so he feels welcomed after he has been a slave for 8+ hours and come home.

They were tricked. Now they are ashamed to admit they got tricked.
>>
File: Where have the good men gone.jpg (235KB, 1200x1368px) Image search: [Google]
Where have the good men gone.jpg
235KB, 1200x1368px
>>139767320
They had more purpose when they fulfilled their lives as housewives and men would actually appreciate them for it. Men don't give a shit about their empowerment, manly behavior and how much money they can make. Also MGTOW is the only logical option to keep these crazy whores out of your life.
>>
>>139774182
previously
>work 100+ hours a week to support family
>wife too tired from cleaning a few crumbs off floor
>kids destroying the house
>wife cant cook
>no free time

today
>work 25hrs/week
>come home to clean apartment
>cook myself dinner
>enjoy hobbies
>go to bed happy
>>
File: 1503888498288.jpg (63KB, 570x640px) Image search: [Google]
1503888498288.jpg
63KB, 570x640px
>>139769297
>Imagine how fucking stupid you have to be to get tricked into working 40 hours a week and going to war?

This so much. They could have been living in the lap of luxury in an advanced white Christian country with their most stressful concern being what to cook for dinner after laundry and housecleaning is done but NOOOOO they wanted to be men and take on all of the responsibilities as men while cutting wages in half for both sexes because of the equal pay meme.
>>
>>139767320
The only thing we know for certain is that it's not women's fault.
>>
>>139767320
It's because modern culture teaches women to fear and hate half the population. Going through life feeling angry and fearful is not a good way to find fulfillment
>>
I was an accountant, I was in finance, and now I'm a business owner (gun shop). IT'S ALL MONKEY WORK. Every job is just monkey work. Women used to raise children and manage households, a great, noble job.

Of course they're miserable doing monkey work for 9 hours each day. Very few jobs are space cowboys, and I'm sure they still amount to 95% money work.
>>
>>139774446
>This is what feminists actually believe
lmao house chores are easy as fuck and so is cooking. Literally the only thing that would require a good amount of work would be the children and even then they wouldn't be that much of a problem if you raise them well.
>>
>>139767320
Not gonna lie. MGTOW is fucking them over hard.

And I'm not even sure why. They wouldn't fuck those men anyways.
>>
>>139774836
yep
feminism freed men like me
i dont have to slave away for some dumb cheating bitch wife all day
>>
>>139767320
Rights comes with obligations and responsibility. Feminism has done it's best to separate the two but with very little success.

Women looked at men and only saw the positives of our roles in society and only paid attention to the negatives in their own roles. Essentially the "Grass is greener on the other side" trope. They thought we had the better deal but increasingly they are realizing it was the opposite but there is no going back, they burned that bridge.
>>
>wanting to be a wage slave

Women fell for the career meme
>>
>>139774993
I guess being unwanted by any man, even if he is undesirable, has a negative impact on their psyche.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (58KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
58KB, 1280x720px
>>139767320
Women are unhappy because men have mostly woken up to their bullshit. Technology has made it easier and easier to share ideas and PoVs. While this includes off-the-wall batshit crazy stuff like sjw-tier retardedness it also includes things like personal anecdotes, statistics, and hard facts. A generation ago women could get away with the "but I'm not like the other girls anon", today we can see within seconds that that's clearly not the case in a lot of ways. This means women actually have to put in effort, work harder, and not be an absolute piece of shit to find a quality relationship. This all happens to coincide with "women's rights (whatever metric they're even using for that)" and shows that women don't really want to work for something of quality, they just want the right to work for something of quality so they can use it against you and throw it in your face at every turn. Women are being confronted with the fact that they actually have to step up and be decent fucking human beings if they want a good, quality relationship (on the other hand this always been the case with guys) and stop being materialistic, narcissistic cunts and it pisses them off that guys would rather play vidya than deal with their horse shit anymore. Thus, they end up screaming with body paint on their naked bodies in the streets and we still don't give a fuck or pay them attention. It's the equivalent of a child throwing a tantrum because daddy said "you can't have a cookie before dinner."
>>
>>139768915
Not even that. The progressive nanny culture has been harping on women to break the mold and extrude GURL POWAA at nearly every turn. Instead, they should be told to pursue whatever they want in life WITHOUT the passive aggressive sneering of them for not actively fighting male power and trying to win a gender war.
In other words, if a woman decides to stay home to raise her kids, there shouldnt be a culture that constantly shames them for it. If she decides to go all in into becoming a top CEO or get into MIT, good for them, but it shouldn't be because they would be shamed and be worthless otherwise.
Nearly anyone who had a good upbringing or not edgy knows full well their moms are probably one of the few key important woman in their lives, but instead of celebrating that, we've strayed into that being laughingly not enough and every woman HAS to become a billionaire politician judge scientist who wins wins 15 nobel prizes every week and can take down a building full of commandos in order to be "successful" and a "real" woman.
>>
>>139767320
Happiness is a subjective thing, she women are happy working and others simply funny want to. But really the modern media have the idea that all the women must be super woman, you know CEO super successful and managing a house at the same time. It's just delusional, the fact that one on one thousand people can do that doesn't mean it's the truth when most of the time that degree of success imply a sacrifice either the family or a stable emotional life.
>>
>>139774446
why do you think men's happiness has gone up?

we get to drink more than one beer at the dinner table and play videogames with the lads online after a days work then when we hit 30 or so we'd have made enough money to find some 20-something to start a family with.

what do women get to do? talk to their cat and watch tv, maybe go out once a week and get fucked by some guy who would rather stick it in her ass than know her name. then when they hit 30 the depression finally hits like a truck.

if feminism did anything, it was make life easier for men.
>>
>>139774446
>yesterday
>work to support family
>today
>work to support jew.
>>
File: first post best ost.jpg (181KB, 800x850px) Image search: [Google]
first post best ost.jpg
181KB, 800x850px
>>139767543
fpbp
>>
>>139776434
>work to support myself
vs
>work to support a cheating cunt
>>
Women are fucking miserable.

Half of them need anti-depressant drugs to get them through the day... and they still seem neurotic and unstable.

It's a societal emergency.
>>
>>139771711
I'd kill 1000 babies with my bare hands just to eat her ass after she's just finished a 2 hour jog.
>>
>>139776607
It's okay as long as they're black or Jewish babies.
>>
>>139776524
Is it different things?
>>
>>139771691
This guy gets it.
>>
>>139776689
we work for jews no matter what, its futile complaining about it
either gas them or stfu
>>
File: women liberated by feminism.png (596KB, 570x570px) Image search: [Google]
women liberated by feminism.png
596KB, 570x570px
>>139767320
Sex and the City convinced women that they could ride the cock carousel into their 40s then a rich dude will marry them.
Meanwhile IRL they hit mid 30s with no kids then wonder what the fuck happened, then the crushing depression hits.
>>
>>139774993
>And I'm not even sure why. They wouldn't fuck those men anyways.
Money motherfucker.
Betas have money.
>>
>>139777535
I hate niggrrs
>>
I'm surprised no one posted the white ho asleep on the subway with her pizza on the floor.
>>
>>139777620
I will literally kill ever single one of you who reply to this post
>>
>>139771914
Well, even when they have it, they don't want it because of their beliefs which were received from sources who really don't give a shit about them.

Can't count how many times a woman tells me they want a real man, but when I speak the truth about anything, not in a positive light, like, oh I don't know, me explaining why I yanked the baby up quickly because it was about to stick a fork into an outlet and if it did it would have died.

Gross example, but I'm sure you people know where this is going. "Why do you have to be so negative?"

Or you get called scary for being protective and cautious.

Or they call you jealous when you call them out on their promiscuous bullshit, but hell be blessed when I have earned her scorn for being nice to a woman she perceived as flirting.

I forgive them for the shit they do to me, but they hold that shit until death.

Women want strong awesome men, but they have forgotten that it takes work on their part.

Sex with a woman may leave a man weaker before battle, but sex with the right woman leaves him in a stronger state than he was before the act. Every woman can be the right woman, they just need to remember how to act, and then will they see the glory that they see in their men manifest. And vice versa of course.

Both need each other and the second anyone from any side say otherwise, is a piece of shit.
>>
>>139777715
I will singlehandedly kill every goddamned nigger and mudskins in theworld.
>>
>>139767543
Ironically this. Women have tested their men repeatedly since the dawn of civilization. It was only with the great leaps forwards in cozy living did men grow soft enough to finally fail these tests, caving to their illogical demands and flippant wants.
And now that Western men have given women all the freedom and power they asked for, now that they have failed the basic test of showing their resolution and dominating status as leaders, women are of course spearheading efforts to import as many barbarians as possible to once more strip them of their rights and turn them into happy baby factories.

I wish it wasn't this way, but is it.
>>
File: 1494560708439.jpg (1MB, 1900x1378px) Image search: [Google]
1494560708439.jpg
1MB, 1900x1378px
>>139777736
Don't worry senpai I got you covered. Here's a chart explaining all of women's niggery ways and tactics.
>>
>>139774363

People should save this comment of yours and replicate it a million times.

It should be graffited into the walls of every "institution of higher learning" in the Civilised world.
>>
>>139775619
Aside from that they spend the whole time listening to how hard they have it. Bullshit like the gender pay gap, which if they hear enough times they start to believe.

And shit like that really hurts them as it creates the resentment that they can't afford as nice shoes as Julie and Diane just got a new car.

They are all fucked up anyway, so at the end of the day who gives a flying fuck whether they are happy or not.
>>
File: 1475436827035.jpg (218KB, 900x1322px) Image search: [Google]
1475436827035.jpg
218KB, 900x1322px
>>139767320
Just go read some shoujo manga and find out!
>>
>>139767320
>females specifically made by nature for reproduction and motherhood/nurturing
>"why aren't money and material goods making me happy you guys?"
>>
>>139767320
Mate. I'm mgtow too but you won't engender good emotional responses by shoehorning it in everywhere.

Just keep rationally explaining why mgtow is the best option. Even for white nationalists as a temporary measure to end gynocracy.
>>
>>139777515

I pitty them. Some could actually had been wonderful people.

The purpose of all this shit is just one:

To weaponise our girls against us and to posion or outright kill the next generation.
It's a new form of genocide.
>>
>>139778019
This. Its either white sharia or sand nigger sharia. There is no other option
>>
>Actually seriously unironically caring about 3DPD
Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic.
>>
File: thinking_emoji.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
thinking_emoji.png
4KB, 225x225px
>>139767320
>Always act in a self destructive way while pushing for degenerate societal habits which destroyed the traditional family role they thus far always insufferable which provided safety and happiness to not only them but also men.
>W-why does endlessly sucking dick in my prime after which I live alone as an undesirable single mom not make me happy?! :(
Gee wiz I wonder.
Probably the patriarchy though.
>>
File: 1504018225879.png (231KB, 851x721px) Image search: [Google]
1504018225879.png
231KB, 851x721px
>>139767320
>1 post by this ID
>>
>>139767320
Women aren't men. They are supposed to live as women have for at least hundreds of thousands of years. Men are the doers. The workers. Women stay at home and take care of the children. Men hunt, teach, and lead, women gather, nurture, and follow.
>>
File: women lose dating game.jpg (1MB, 1221x3326px) Image search: [Google]
women lose dating game.jpg
1MB, 1221x3326px
>>139767320
Feels good man.
>>
>>139780332
ty. I was waiting for this pic. Now I can save it
>>
All children are eager to grow up.
When they reach adulthood or if some tragedy forces them into adult roles, they learn very quickly that it isn't the never ending party adventure they thought it would be.
They gradually acclimate to their new responsibilities and find it can be a rewarding life. Or they throw a tantrum and refuse to accept reality.
If they are still surrounded by people who do most of their work for them and do not make them face consequences for their actions then they will not mature.
>>
>>139772190
(((Garber)))
>>
>>139780030
A lot of the faggots bumping this stuff are shills too.
>>
>>139767320
Holy fuck I looked up the article and gave it a read. This conclusion is pretty funny
>Of course, things happened during the period in question that probably made American women less happy. Take, for example, the massive rise in incarceration rates among their actual and potential male partners.
> the rise in male incarceration between 1970 and 2000 has been held responsible for a 13% drop in US marriage rates.
Where the fuck is that conclusion coming from? And then
>The reduced pool of free men has also encouraged many women to accept marriage proposals from men they would have otherwise rejected
So a woman's first pick would have been the guy who's currently in jail?
>>
>>139782980
It's this weird Jewish fetish with nigger cock that they project on white women.
They honestly believe or hope that white women would love to marry a nigger who's been in jail.
>>
>>139777515
Are you bigot saying that women would be more happy with a family and a future dynasty instead of spending their lives in a cubicle?
These strong career women can put nice dresses on their cats and little dogs when they get home.
How nice is that?
>>
>>139771691
Ivan bringing the slav wisdom. Cпacибo.
>>
>>139767320
>One of the most replicable findings in psychology is that, beyond a certain point, increased income does not make people happy
>Implies that men don't seek prestigious employment and pay because it makes them happy
>Men don't just seek high employment and pay, but tend to receive it as a consequence of their desire for competition and status
>Women are much more agreeable than men
>Women want prestigious employment and high pay, but without the competition that entails
>Womb dries up from trying to reconcile the cognitive dissonance of that through shitty articles like this instead of having babies
>>
>>139767320
women are the weaker sex. I never seen a man put on a podium for every little basic thing they do right.
>>
>>139773658
Underrated post, this man gets it.
>>
>>139767320
Because as usual no one gives a fuck.
>>
Because multiculturalism makes us all unhappy.
I went into computer science/robotics to help build robots that will take Mexicans jobs. I am creating an organization that allocates funds to whites who really need it instead of nonwhite leeches. I am creating a homogeneous society where I will never have to see a nonwhite(involuntarily) again.
>>
Humans are naturally meant to do hard work, when you do nothing, it makes you feel unfulfilled and can actually lead to health problems. Having things handed to you means you probably aren't going to be doing as much work.
Thread posts: 133
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.