[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do we still let the gypsies have their own country?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 800px-Flag_of_Bulgaria.png (578B, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Flag_of_Bulgaria.png
578B, 800x480px
Why do we still let the gypsies have their own country?
>>
File: 255px-Flag_of_Romania.svg.png (346B, 255x170px) Image search: [Google]
255px-Flag_of_Romania.svg.png
346B, 255x170px
>>139766788
You have your flags mixed up
>>
>>139766788

bulgaria is 20% turkish and other muslims (pomaks etc)

10% gypsy
>>
>>139766788
>be me
>vacation 3 weeks
>havent seen a nigger
literally
>traveled around many beach resorts
>many of the people I see are based fit dudes and beautiful women

USA on the other hand...
>>
>>139766788
many gypsies in bulgaria declared themselves turks ( they speak turkish and also they are muslims)
>>
>>139766788
>>139767169
gypsies have a country, it's called india. they come from rajahstan, india.
>>
>>139767787
>>139767900

no, gypsies and turks have seperate life styles and neighbourhoods but they only vote for same political party.

also, gypsies ancient homeland is sri lanka, not indian mainland.
>>
>>139766788
what do you mean still we've had our country for 1300 years now, while u for a few centuries
>>
>>139766788

gay slide thread
saged

The jig's up, Shlomo.
>>
>>139768446

what was the name of your country between 1350 and 1878? ahahaha
>>
>>139768774

> Be a roach

> Have the largest landmass of an empire in the late middle ages, the early Renaissance up until the early 20th century

> Literally zero contributions to the sciences.

> The biggest contribution to the arts is a bunch of Sultan portraits and a painting of a circular gay orgy. Pic related

> Present day your only claim to whiteness is due to the genetic material that your roach ancestors brought from Greece and the Balkans .

> Shitpost on 4chinz about how you were kangz and shiet
>>
>>139769716

be a brit.

think persian depiction of jewish minority picture is ottoman.
>>
>>139767169
Romania is a proud and respected nation. Fuck off, hungarian.
>>
Is it possible to make a soap out of gypsies?
Serious question, did Nazis achieve that?
Gypsies are like 99% made of dirt
>>
>>139767900
>still takes the bait
summer is officially over man, you can go now
>>
>>139770331
they do not look jewish
>>
>>139770779

jews from 17th century iran (safavid dynasty).

even if you don't know behind story of this picture, just research ottomans/turks had never wear these kinds of hats in history.
>>
>TFW westerner in Bulgaria but can't speak Bulgarian

Never accept a temporary position unless you 100% know the country, my friends. I bought into the meme that Bulgarians are white.

Its weird seeing the odd Slavic type to about 20 turks.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.