[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lampshades

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: mybrainhurts.jpg (10KB, 400x277px) Image search: [Google]
mybrainhurts.jpg
10KB, 400x277px
/pol/, what the fuck is this thing about nazi lampshades, is it just that i managed to never stumble across it before or is it new, i never heard about before about a week ago
>>
>>139766166
Lest we forget
>>
>>139766166
Who would want a lampshade made of your enemy's skin? The nazis were crazy, but not bat shit insane.
>>
>>139766166
My history teacher in 7th grade told my class they where real
>>
>he didnt hear about nazi fat soap and lampshades in school
>he didnt hear about the gas emitting faucets and sprinklers
>he didnt have a holohoax victim with a workcamp number on their arm talk at their school
>he didnt apologize for his families warcrimes because of self inflicted white guilt
>he didnt realize later in life how fucked up it was that they guilted elementary school children and that he apologized for something he never was responsible for directly if it even happened

the bitch tried to ignore my apology like she didnt hear me at first

when i repeated myself she looked me in the eyes with sadness

that was my first redpill that she was a fraud
>>
File: 1487376354677.jpg (13KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1487376354677.jpg
13KB, 300x225px
>>139766612
i did hear about most of that but
>soap
you have to be fucking with me
>>
>>139767031
That myth started in WWI where the British produced propaganda saying that the Germans would turn dead bodies into Soap.
>>
File: lampshades.jpg (641KB, 779x1024px) Image search: [Google]
lampshades.jpg
641KB, 779x1024px
>>139766166
Masochistic fantasies of our friends in Israel is where its from.
>>
>>139767223
why would anyone think dead bodies would be turned into soap, i mean ffs its just plain stupid
>>
>>139766166
Most likely fake... I think the story was someone found one in an antique store and the legend was born.
>>
>>139766166
Because it's literally fake news that stormtards like to spam here to create confusion on the feeble minded.
>>
>>139767639
Just to make them look like inhuman monsters and rally the people into continuing to fight.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Corpse_Factory
>>
>>139767503

>Getting tattooed in anticipation of the Sex Holocaust
>Disappointed when simply shot by death squad
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.